The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

It's ok it happens all the time people mistake Germany for The Netherlands and it's a bit of a sore subject :lol:

it has nothing to do with compairing the two countries with eachother. it was just a simple memory mistake. im from denmark so I know where germany is! :cheeky:
:nopersonalattacks

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I just visited the Jack5ons twitter and saw that they mention Michael in the Bio check this screenshot I made.
Maybe you already knew this but I never read it so..

jackson5twitter.jpg

0405_conrad_murray_photo_launch1.jpg

Now, please tell me, isn"t this just too weird or what ??!!
He says Michael is a Coke-addict and then this !
It seems like a really wicked and twisted game to me.I am tired. I want the truth.

Last edited:

It seems like a really wicked and twisted game to me.I am tired. I want the truth.

o lord have mercy!!!!!!!!

I always wonder how he can walk around without an angry mob following him... and TMZ always get the photos of him, like they know where he is going to be all the time...

I always wonder how he can walk around without an angry mob following him... and TMZ always get the photos of him, like they know where he is going to be all the time...

I was wondering the same.He is just enjoying the sunny day like ....idk.
I will honestly go crazy very soon.:tease:

to me it seems like murray is only a tiny piece in a giant puzzle. I don't think he is the mean person/force/whatever behind this..

I don't have an idea, but it would be silly to plant a shirt with FAKE blood because that would be SO easy and fast to uncover and then - whatever they are trying to hide - would be found out.
What I'm concerned about is that blood is the most important evidence. It's so easy to use because it's like 100% DNA from the person it comes from. Why havent we heard about this? Why havent it been told if it's fake or not?

Well, if you believe it is blood and that Michael buy a shirt for 3.99, ok. Never get talked about that shirt that really means nothing. For me it is so obvious that it is not blood.

:doh:

Oh Murray....... :smilerolleyes: No comments.......

Well, if you believe it is blood and that Michael buy a shirt for 3.99, ok. Never get talked about that shirt that really means nothing. For me it is so obvious that it is not blood.

You never know. All I say is that if it was fake blood then the police would know. If it was someone elses blood then they would have found that person and asked him out.

You see? It would be a waste of time (and a very stupid and unintelligent action) to plant a fake blood shirt, because the police will do more than just look at the shirt and the blood. They will (very fast) take a sample of the blood and find out who it came from and when, if possible.
They would very fast find out if it was not real blood, and they would then know that someone was playing them around.

That is why the shirt concerns me - why is it there? what is the red stuff on the shirt? who put it there? why havent we heard more about it?

You never know. All I say is that if it was fake blood then the police would know. If it was someone elses blood then they would have found that person and asked him out.

You see? It would be a waste of time (and a very stupid and unintelligent action) to plant a fake blood shirt, because the police will do more than just look at the shirt and the blood. They will (very fast) take a sample of the blood and find out who it came from and when, if possible.
They would very fast find out if it was not real blood, and they would then know that someone was playing them around.

That is why the shirt concerns me - why is it there? what is the red stuff on the shirt? who put it there? why havent we heard more about it?
Ok......... -_-

and really I see that the police are working seriously. :smilerolleyes: :ph34r:

So we have seen TMZ post a rather crazy article regarding Michael Jackson's "Coke" addiction leading to his insomina and demands for Propofol:
tmzcoke.jpg

Then, the Coca-Cola theme continues when the following photo of Conrad Murray walking with his lawyer discussing "strategy" is released:
murraycoke.JPG

Notice the Coca-Cola cup as well as the umbrella!

But why all of these Coca-Cola references? We joke about it being product placement, but is it REALLY just a joke? Check this out!! (click to enlarge)

In January 2009 Coca-Cola signed a sponsorship deal with AEG for the O2 arena!!
Coke+%26+AEG.jpg

You can read the entire article here:
http://presscentre.coca-cola.co.uk/viewnews/the_o2_announces_major_new_sponsor_coca_cola

Coke Is It!

So we have seen TMZ post a rather crazy article regarding Michael Jackson's "Coke" addiction leading to his insomina and demands for Propofol:
tmzcoke.jpg

Then, the Coca-Cola theme continues when the following photo of Conrad Murray walking with his lawyer discussing "strategy" is released:
murraycoke.JPG

But why all of these Coca-Cola references? We joke about it being product placement, but is it REALLY just a joke? Check this out!! (click to enlarge)

Coke+%26+AEG.jpg

http://presscentre.coca-cola.co.uk/viewnews/the_o2_announces_major_new_sponsor_coca_cola

Coke Is It!

I dont understand why they are pushing this coca cola stuff on us tho??

I dont understand why they are pushing this coca cola stuff on us tho??

"This Hoax (Reality Film) is brought to you by Coca~Cola"

Product placement? MJ dropped Pepsi after they burned him and dropped him in 93 over Chandler case.:scratch:

tmzcoke.jpg

murraycoke.JPG

Coke+%26+AEG.jpg

Coke Is It!
:doh:

Is this just a big coincidence? lol! Hmmmmmmmmmm

hmm.. yea.. what a "coincidence".. everything is a bit too wierd about this..

Katherine was crying in the courtroom. Do you guys think we've been looking at this picture the wrong way this whole time? maybe MJ was framed to die, and thats why there are so many inconsistencies in the story :(

Crying in the court room ? Hm you 'heard' that or you saw it ? And whats the point of crying in the court room if she didnt do it in public in 9 months.

And the coca-cola thing is really weird. I mean, MORE THAN WEIRD.

Katherine was crying in the courtroom. Do you guys think we've been looking at this picture the wrong way this whole time? maybe MJ was framed to die, and thats why there are so many inconsistencies in the story :(
:scratch:

Well...........

I say something, but I better not say anything.

you got a point :no:

Crying in the court room ? Hm you 'heard' that or you saw it ? And whats the point of crying in the court room if she didnt do it in public in 9 months.

And the coca-cola thing is really weird. I mean, MORE THAN WEIRD.
some people preffere not to cry in the public.

And remember that Katherine can cry for a lot, ALOT of others reasons.

ok im back from my little melt down! Haha!! thanks Calotte12 and Ashtanga for reminding me of all the other stuff we've seen that cant just be looked over :)

cocacolakills.jpg

Move one number around and you get Michael DOD.

why 134 pounds for the weight? coroner's report says 136.

Has anyone been on the MJHD forums lately?

Complete bunch of nutters trying to convince themselves that the whole hoax involves "numbers", and that Murray has a double.

And God forbid if you disagree with the owners - instant ban if you don't conform with their sensationalist bullshit.

Complete bunch of nutters trying to convince themselves that the whole hoax involves "numbers", and that Murray has a double.

And God forbid if you disagree with the owners - instant ban if you don't conform with their sensationalist bullshit.

yes.. some of the things posted there is interesting.. but they go completely overboard with a lot of things.. you can see 7 in anything if you try hard enough :lol:

I agree ...
:giggle:
It has many interesting things there, too that if you connect another way, does a bit of sense. But there are theories and assumptions there that I have so embarrassed to finish reading ..
But do not even dare to disagree, I just give laughter of the crazy posted there.

But it happens in all forums hoax.

I'm not a believer of the hoax, but I'm just curious about what you guys think of this. So, since you believe that Michael is alive, what do you think about what's happening to Murray right now? Do you believe that Murray should be on trial for Michael's death? Do you believe Michael would let an innocent man be charged with his death and labelled a murderer, if he was still alive? I would think Michael would have jumped out by now and said "leave him alone, I'm alive." No disrespect here, but I'm trying to understand your point of view.

Back