The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!!!! TMZ LIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8TFJRFzIcsb

it is interesting, but remember - TMZ is a money-machine! They could as well do all this because they know that a lot of hoax-believers are watching their show, hoping to get some new "wierd" stuff to analyze.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

hope you feel better soon

Thank you very much. I pumped my body full of sorts of medicines, electorlytes etc and even though I wasnt 100%, I could get out of bed finally around 2pm

it is interesting, but remember - TMZ is a money-machine! They could as well do all this because they know that a lot of hoax-believers are watching their show, hoping to get some new "wierd" stuff to analyze.

TMZ know that hoaxers are playing close attention to them. And we know that TMZ are watching MJHD as they quoted them with the Debbie Rowe @ FL pics.

Here is a LaToya interview:
[youtube]TDccVwApK-4[/youtube]

Also more from the French. Here they discussing seriously the hoax of MJs death:
http://www.tf1.fr/la-soiree-de-letrange/

"Michael Jackson forever living
His fans are convinced. The "King of Pop" could not die that June 25, 2009 ... He even staged his own death!
There is abundant evidence in recent weeks ... Until the brother of the star who slips and statements multiplies suspicious ... The evening of the strange looks at the wildest rumors but also on those images that could challenge many of you."

From MJHD:
1)Jermaine and Latoya spent almost the last 2 weeks in the Netherlands recently... coincidence ?

2 clips from the Netherlands. (And they said full clip coming in May ???)
[youtube]frHRjXHWj0s[/youtube]
[youtube]4Pkf9lHKYUg[/youtube]

2)And now a possible comeback from MJ in the Netherlands at the Uri Show ?

Remember that the speech of Uri was After the song Thriller and a picture of him with MJ

I'm taking a BIG RISK to reveal this

BIG RISK, Michael didint want him to tell anything about it and there's a chance that he will not show up.

Let me tell you that I'm 99.9 % sure that it will happen next week

That it will 'happen' next next, MJ comeback !

So please do not be mad at me when this breaking news event will not go through

'This breaking news event' What else could it be ? Maybe MJ will change his plans at the last minute, we don't know.

But I'm a positive thinker and next week Someone that everybody in the Netherlands knows will be here LIVE in this mental arena

He said in the Netherlands but that doesnt mean its only for the people of Netherlands. MJ is known by everybody in the Netherlands and this show is for the people Netherlands so its clear that he said 'people in the Netherlands'.

He or She, they are hugely controversial

MJ was already controversial but with his return he will be even more.

You can not imagine what interest this will cause

Again what else it could be ?

I'll tell you what, I'll reveal to you that I spoke to this person recently and the fact that He or She agreed to come on to this show is MEGA!

MEGA? yeah so this person is too big for the show but he will still come.

Now, under my mental abilities you will all be mesmerized and you will want to know THE TRUTH!

Of course we will want to know the truth about MJ reapperances/faked death... and maybe we wont see MJ in person before but just the news that he is still alive and maybe it will the first time MJ will speak about it.

That's all I can say... Please be aware that there is a tiny chance that this person will not show up

MJ has a reputation to not show up... so we never know.

We will not know for sure until hopefully the beginning or middle of next week, we don't know, we have to wait and see...

Because MJ will annonce his comeback beginning of next week.

3)Noww the TMZ thing that they have a big secret that they cant tell the world. A bit unusual that they dont/cant put it on their website ?

[youtube]f8TFJRFzIcs[/youtube]

4)I just heard that one of MJ guard posted this I dont know if its just a rumour but: Urgent Watch out for LA tonight!!!!

5)11 hours ago from Conray Murray Twitter (http://twitter.com/DrConradMurray) : The media will manipulate any facts to generate the outcome that will create the most public interest. Things are not always as they seem Looks like a MJ's quote ?

6)17 hours ago from Tito Jackson twitter (http://twitter.com/titojackson5) :

gotta go--be back sat--peace and love (Be back saturday ??? hm ?)
" but the stars do shine in promising salvation is near this time....."
CAN YOU FEEL IT

7)A SCARY article on MJ today from CBSNEWS Jackson's Hospital Has "Raised the Dead" : http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/01/ap/health/main5127967.shtml

I watch TMZ live almost everyday (regardless of whether they have news about Michael or not). They do that kind of "secret" stuff quite often during the live shows. Quite often some other staff will come in during the live chat with breaking stories and need approval etc etc at those times they would turn the microphone, give written notes etc. Also almost everyday they would have questions they cannot "yet" answer or "secrets" they cannot post on their website. They openly say that there are somethings that they do not post on the website and that's not unusual. As far as the reasons goes they have stated the trial (waiting for the appropriate time), protecting the sources etc and the fact that sometimes the information is given to them by the parties as "off the record" way.

in short I personally would not read to much into TMZ "secret". They routinely have "secrets" that they cannot reveal about several celebrities including MJ, Britney, Tiger, James, Lindsay etc etc.

Here are some interesting comments Michael wrote in 2009:
823123887939242eda7a645.jpg

8230498215ed0f304e09518.jpg

82304071.jpg

82302828.jpg

Interesting Dangerous Inc ..!

Dont know what to make of this.. can we confirm the signature and all ?

Thanks for posting

Calotte I had the same thing.
I mean it's pretty weird that he starts talking about it after the performance with the photo of him and Michael...
I can't get it out of my mind, I really hope it's him but then again why would he show up in a show from the Netherlands??
And the story of Tom (pianogames) went through my mind too you know about him visiting Uri.
Yes....

And just a reminder:

This is a story of Tom visiting Uri again http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com/breaking-news-f10/i-may-know-where-michael-jackson-is-hiding-t4.htm

This is his (pianogames) forum it's new.
Uri is not a reliable man. I think what he said means nothing, and he's just messing with people's minds (Maybe now, Uri knows that believers also are watching him too).

Things are not always as they seem
:smilerolleyes: Yes......

ha! ha! ha! I always say that too and now that phrase is my hymn. lol!

Dangerous Incorporated you posted some very intriguing and interesting. :bugeyed Thanks!

Friday ? I think i missed something lol. I havent read this thread seriously lately.

Friday is the next episode of The New Uri Geller show.

@DI you found some nice stuff again!

and there is an article "Dr. Murray's Defense - Jackson Killed Himself" ;/
I don't know anything at all, but... :ph34r:

TIAI just posted a new redirect...to TMZ LOL www.thisisalsoit.com

I know what is odd that minutes before TMZ post this story below, THIS IS ALSO IT website directed to TMZ.....how did they know that?

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=89873

Do you need another password for that part of the forum?? I can't log in...
I use the same PW.:scratch:

A month before his "death" on June 25th, 2009, Michael Jackson signed many personal items to be later sold off for charity. An executive in the entertainment industry who had worked with Michael for 17 years had personally obtained these unique pieces from Michael, and is putting them up for sale.
A listing of all of the pieces can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/isettaflower/sets/72157622957203117/

Most interesting are the items for which Michael included a handwritten quote. These notes can give us insight to Michael's mindset shortly before his passing.

On this first note, he quotes a Japanese Hiaku poet named Matsuo Basho. The text reads, "Fallen sick on a journey, my dreams wander, over a withered moor"

Was Michael contemplating the future of life's journey, feeling fallen, but yet the dreams were still alive? This was Basho's last hiaku recorded before his passing, and was believed to be his "final farewell" while he was on his deathbed. Did Michael use this as a way to say "farewell" too?

This next piece offers a glimpse of hope. On it Michael writes, "He alone is great who by a life heroic conquers fate" This is a direct quote from Sarah Knowles Bolton, from a poem called "The Inevitable".

The full text of the poem "The Inevitable" is:

I like the man who faces what he must
With step triumphant and a heart of cheer;
Who fights the daily battle without fear;
Sees his hopes fail, yet keeps unfaltering trust
That God is God,—that somehow, true and just
His plans work out for mortals; not a tear
Is shed when fortune, which the world holds dear,
Falls from his grasp—better, with love, a crust
Than living in dishonor; envies not,
Nor loses faith in man; but does his best,
Nor ever murmurs at his humbler lot;
But, with a smile and words of hope, gives zest
To every toiler. He alone is great
Who by a life heroic conquers fate.

The above poem symbolizes that God has a plan for each of us, and honors the man who despite his fate in this mortal life, continues to love and overcome the hardships.
Here Michael may have realized that there could be danger, and he was "Fated", but the hero within battles this, with hopes to conquer any demons that may cross his path.

That takes us to this next piece:

In this one Michael quotes the bible and says "Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life". Michael may be implying that we can often carry a heavy heart, carrying life's burdens.

But in the end there is love in his heart, as expressed in this last piece:

In this it appears that he may be speaking to God, or perhaps his fans in general, when he includes lyrics from "I Can't Stop Loving You" in this next note: "Each time the wind blows I hear your voice, so I call your name. This time is forever, love is forever". A month before his passing, has Michael proclaimed his devotion to all, and stated that regardless of his fate, he knows that love is what truly lasts in the end?

What does TMZ say? That he commited suicide? NOOOOOOOOOOOO he would never do that!!! That´s not the Michael we know.

Dangerous Incorporated thank you for your hard work. God bless you.

What does TMZ say? That he committed suicide? NOOOOOOOOOOOO he would never do that!!! That´s not the Michael we know.

Dangerous Incorporated thank you for your hard work. God bless you.

Not that he committed suicide but accidental death from giving himself propofol.

ok! thx.

Michael Joker Jackson

TNZ:
[youtube]aL52YyT5ScM[/youtube]

MTV VMA Tribute To Michael Jackson:
@ 0:48
[youtube]_NQgkDXY5JQ[/youtube]

Uri's show: JOKER/Thriller/photo with MJ/secret guest announcement
[youtube]q7wUWLD1iSw[/youtube]

In LaToya's tribute song to Michael 'Home' are the lyrics "JOKER missed you too"
plus on the tree @ 1:40-1:43 is JOKER.
[youtube]rmT3iadzLOs[/youtube]

LaToya Jackson posted on her website: "Michael, after 50 years of waiting, God has finally called you home to do what you do best. He shared your extraordinary talent with us all for many decades and now it's time for you to spread your wings to a much higher level, which of course I know you will do, and join the other angels and give them an incredible eternal performance. Keep the angels smiling, Joker!"

Michael's nickname is JOKER

Lol i didn't catch the joker in the vma tribute video when i saw it a long time ago lol. Now thats too much lol. This hide and seek kinda ish gotta stop lol.

brilliant ending to you're video series!
that bloody shirt is making me very uncomfortable.. wth happened since someone in the residence bleeded that much?? As you mention, it could be planted, but if it's real blood then I would say that it's not possible - and that leads me to another thought: if it is endeed blood then its very easy to find out who it came from.... And it should be possible to find out how "old" it is, so as to find out if its from michael and if its from the night of the crime.

What day is Uri's show on in the Netherlands? I seem to remember BlackorWhite (yeah I know lol) mentioning April 8th in one of their posts...

A month before his "death" on June 25th, 2009, Michael Jackson signed many personal items to be later sold off for charity. An executive in the entertainment industry who had worked with Michael for 17 years had personally obtained these unique pieces from Michael, and is putting them up for sale.
A listing of all of the pieces can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/isettaflower/sets/72157622957203117/

Most interesting are the items for which Michael included a handwritten quote. These notes can give us insight to Michael's mindset shortly before his passing.

On this first note, he quotes a Japanese Hiaku poet named Matsuo Basho. The text reads, "Fallen sick on a journey, my dreams wander, over a withered moor"

Was Michael contemplating the future of life's journey, feeling fallen, but yet the dreams were still alive? This was Basho's last hiaku recorded before his passing, and was believed to be his "final farewell" while he was on his deathbed. Did Michael use this as a way to say "farewell" too?

This next piece offers a glimpse of hope. On it Michael writes, "He alone is great who by a life heroic conquers fate" This is a direct quote from Sarah Knowles Bolton, from a poem called "The Inevitable".

The full text of the poem "The Inevitable" is:

I like the man who faces what he must
With step triumphant and a heart of cheer;
Who fights the daily battle without fear;
Sees his hopes fail, yet keeps unfaltering trust
That God is God,—that somehow, true and just
His plans work out for mortals; not a tear
Is shed when fortune, which the world holds dear,
Falls from his grasp—better, with love, a crust
Than living in dishonor; envies not,
Nor loses faith in man; but does his best,
Nor ever murmurs at his humbler lot;
But, with a smile and words of hope, gives zest
To every toiler. He alone is great
Who by a life heroic conquers fate.

The above poem symbolizes that God has a plan for each of us, and honors the man who despite his fate in this mortal life, continues to love and overcome the hardships.
Here Michael may have realized that there could be danger, and he was "Fated", but the hero within battles this, with hopes to conquer any demons that may cross his path.

That takes us to this next piece:

In this one Michael quotes the bible and says "Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life". Michael may be implying that we can often carry a heavy heart, carrying life's burdens.

But in the end there is love in his heart, as expressed in this last piece:

In this it appears that he may be speaking to God, or perhaps his fans in general, when he includes lyrics from "I Can't Stop Loving You" in this next note: "Each time the wind blows I hear your voice, so I call your name. This time is forever, love is forever". A month before his passing, has Michael proclaimed his devotion to all, and stated that regardless of his fate, he knows that love is what truly lasts in the end?

Wow thanks for that..!! Was he preparing himself to die ? The last month of his life is so weird that it almost sure that he was planning to die.. suicide or hoax ?

brilliant ending to you're video series!
that bloody shirt is making me very uncomfortable.. wth happened since someone in the residence bleeded that much?? As you mention, it could be planted, but if it's real blood then I would say that it's not possible - and that leads me to another thought: if it is endeed blood then its very easy to find out who it came from.... And it should be possible to find out how "old" it is, so as to find out if its from michael and if its from the night of the crime.

Theres a lot of things that we dont know.. !! but for the bloody t-shirt.. its like ridiculous for me.. ! We will see, maybe it will be an evidence in court.. 'if a trial happens'

What day is Uri's show on in the Netherlands? I seem to remember BlackorWhite (yeah I know lol) mentioning April 8th in one of their posts...
:bugeyed *scream*

Theres a lot of things that we dont know.. !! but for the bloody t-shirt.. its like ridiculous for me.. ! We will see, maybe it will be an evidence in court.. 'if a trial happens'
ridiculous, why? you think it obvious that its planted? explain your thoughts about it :)

Are you sure it was before the article of TMZ? If so, its crazy.

I am 100000000% sure because I posted here the redirect for TIAI and there was only a story on Sandra Bullock so I didnt understand what the redirect was for. I went to the shop to get dinner and when I came back, TMZ had the Jackson Killed Himself story and the redirect was still working.

How did TIAI know before TMZ posted this odd story?

Back