The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: January 27th 1984 Coincidence ?

:bugeyedYeah screw what Michael said, what does he know.:doh:

Why do so many people ignore what Michael warned? He told us of a conspiracy. He told us they were trying to poison him. He told us they were trying to kill him.

There's something I don't get , I'll try to explain myself. Let's pretend Michael faked his death because his life was in danger.
The hoax theory talks about a return day, right? the "bam".Well,that "return" wouldn't put him in danger again?

Re: January 27th 1984 Coincidence ?

There's something I don't get , I'll try to explain myself. Let's pretend Michael faked his death because his life was in danger.
The hoax theory talks about a return day, right? the "bam".Well,that "return" wouldn't put him in danger again?

The 'fear of dying theory'. He just needed time on his own, without pressure. and as Gilda said.. he will take his own time, then hell be back.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

ok so! please let me get things right!

so, when Michael did or said something in 1902 he was already connecting things that was going to happen to him in 2009?? humm... :coffee:

when Michael sang and/or wrote a certain song in 1902 again he was connecting things that was going to happen in 2009?? humm... :coffee:

*seriously* do u get my point? can u understand what I'm asking here?

you guys are saying that Michael would spend all his life connecting dots, numbers, dates, songs etc to die in June 25 2009??

what a genius!! :coffee:

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

so, when Michael did or said something in 1902 he was already connecting things that was going to happen to him in 2009?? humm... :coffee:

when Michael sang and/or wrote a certain song in 1902 again he was connecting things that was going to happen in 2009?? humm... :coffee:

you guys are saying that Michael would spend all his life connecting dots, numbers, dates, songs etc to die in June 25 2009??

This is incredible. Guys, we need to start looking into why MJ was writing songs in 1902.....MORE THAN 50 YEARS BEFORE HIS OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY!

Last edited:

This is incredible. Guys, we need to start looking into why MJ was writing songs in 1902.....MORE THAN 50 BEFORE HIS OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY!

hahahaahah!!! beats me :p

Lol I love you for making this post :D but yea..you're right.. :coffee:

11485368.jpg

This picture of Michael's coffin is supposed to have been at another funeral held at Forrest Lawn, Hollywood Hills. Not sure if this was supposed to be a decoy or the real thing. It explains why the brothers were going to FL, Hollywood Hills on The Jackson Dynasty.

Ive known about that one too but there was no green tent there was there? If there was then it must be the same one.

The theory goes that this was when Michael was really buried and that FL, Glendale is a decoy and is not where MJ is really buried which explains why there now is no security there.

11485368.jpg

This picture of Michael's coffin is supposed to have been at another funeral held at Forrest Lawn, Hollywood Hills. Not sure if this was supposed to be a decoy or the real thing. It explains why the brothers were going to FL, Hollywood Hills on The Jackson Dynasty.

hmm what date was that?

same as this? -

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/michael_jackson/x17_xclusive_aerial_video_of_j.php

X17 XCLUSIVE!!! Aerial Video Of Jackson Family Arriving At Private Ceremony

Monday, July 6th: Exclusive aerial video of Jackson family members attending family private farewell to brother Michael.

[youtube]zP7ydCb3DjA[/youtube]
In my opinion, is the burial of another person.

In my opinion, is the burial of another person.

The first pic is Michael's coffin (which you can clearly see) and there was no green tent at the funeral.

[youtube]U4gB7TQXXI0[/youtube]

This video was recorded on June 25 2009.

• Brian clearly seems to be acting (badly) from the get go.
  • At 0:15 he says, "Im heartbroken" *smiles* (He does this again later. Janet smiles when talking about Michael dead too.)
  • Says that "they" moved Michael in the morning (everything happened in the afternoon) from the hospital by Randy's assistant who called Oxman.
  • He says he got their and talks to Randy and asks what happened, Randy replied, "I dont know, I'll see you when you get here." Here? Oxman was already there. He just said that. And why wouldnt Randy know that his brother was already dead? And then they met at the hospital (again)???
  • Wake up dead?...............Errrr ok!

To me out of all of this it seems that Brian has rehearsed lines and has messed up. He's the first one on stage convincing the world that Michael Jackson is dead. His story had changed several times that day also saying that Frank Dileo called 911.

Here is another interview where Hoaxman says basically the same thing again:
[youtube]btyQZHtHyP8[/youtube]

Last edited:

The first pic is Michael's coffin (which you can clearly see) and there was no green tent at the funeral.

I believe anyone can buy the same model of the coffin (of course if they have the money). didn't Jamed Brown also buried in the same model of coffin?

edit : yes both James and MJ are buried in the same model of coffin.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/michael_jackson/2009/07/03/2009-07-03_michel_jacksons_coffin_the_king_of_pop_to_be_buried_in_same_25k_gold_casket_as_g.html

Ivy replied to this:

I believe anyone can buy the same model of the coffin (of course if they have the money). didn't Jamed Brown also buried in the same model of coffin?

[URL]http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/michael_jackson/2009/07/03/2009-07-03_michel_jacksons_coffin_the_king_of_pop_to_be_buried_in_same_25k_gold_casket_as_g.html[/URL]
And Michael's family is very big and I really do not see any family member there and I also believe that the press would be there around the world showing the burial "private." It is the burial of another person. :yes:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...o_be_buried_in_same_25k_gold_casket_as_g.html

Yes they are the same coffin. Michael liked Brown's coffin, found out where it was bought and had it delivered to Neverland. I posted this somewhere back in this very thread.

Yes if you have the money. Besides nobody knew what Michael's coffin looked like until 7/7//09 so nobody could have known prior about it.

And why would someone else have the same expensive coffin as Michael on the same day as Michael being buried in the same city?

Yes they are the same coffin. Michael liked Brown's coffin, found out where it was bought and had it delivered to Neverland. I posted this somewhere back in this very thread.
:bugeyed

I missed that. :doh: Thanks for reminding.

AEG & JOHN BRANCA Lies, Inconsistencies & Deceit PART 3 (Dear Judge Mitchell Beckloff)

[youtube]_JEu1qjyLBg[/youtube]

oxman is just an idiot and a proven liar. He has a huge ego and don't care about justice. He loves camera and TV.

Besides nobody knew what Michael's coffin looked like until 7/7//09 so nobody could have known prior about it.

And why would someone else have the same expensive coffin as Michael on the same day as Michael being buried in the same city?

click on the link that I gave. It is a news story done on 7/3/09.
TMZ reported it 7/2/09
Daily Mail reported it at 7/1/09 (see the link below)
so it was known prior to the burial.

+ LA is a big city with a lot of rich and famous people. Somebody could have bought the same coffin.

Also in the picture the coffin looks bronze (gray) Michael's was more golden in color as it was gold plated.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1196917/Michael-Jacksons-funeral-extravaganza-cancelled.html

click on the link that I gave. It is a news story done on 7/3/09.
TMZ reported it 7/2/09
Daily Mail reported it at 7/1/09 (see the link below)
so it was known prior to the burial.

+ LA is a big city with a lot of rich and famous people. Somebody could have bought the same coffin.

Also in the picture the coffin looks bronze (gray) Michael's was more golden in color as it was gold plated.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...-Jacksons-funeral-extravaganza-cancelled.html

They reported on it but nobody actually saw it until 7/7 though.

The same coffin in the same area on that particular day??? Have you see one since?

It would cost a lot more than $25K for a gold plated coffin. In fact Im sure MJs coffin was quoted at being at a much higher price than that.

Were the flower arrangements the same? I'll have to go look. They will be different from memorial to funeral.

At any rate, not including this, there are too many oddities to ignore at this point and they just keep on coming.

They reported on it but nobody actually saw it until 7/7 though.

The same coffin in the same area on that particular day??? Have you see one since?

well all of the news stories have the picture of the coffin. I don't understand what you mean by nobody saw the coffin before. People even saw the same coffin at James Brown's funeral.

where do we go to see all the coffins used in burials at LA city during last nine months? :cheeky:

Kidding aside this is a section for all the inconsistencies and theories etc.. so please examine it further by all means.. everybody is entitled to their opinion and apparently I'm not easily convinced and that could be my personality fault (or it could be due to my age) :D

Seeing a similarly rare coffin with the same flowers on the same day as MJs memorial is odd. Im sure its not a common sight. Being that JB & MJ had it, I doubt its a common coffin.

Meh well the coffin is small potatoes in the grand scheme of it all.

Seems this got lost in the coffin talk I'll repost it:
[youtube]U4gB7TQXXI0[/youtube]

This video was recorded on June 25 2009.

• Brian clearly seems to be acting (badly) from the get go.
  • At 0:15 he says, "Im heartbroken" *smiles* (He does this again later. Janet smiles when talking about Michael dead too.)
  • Says that "they" moved Michael in the morning (everything happened in the afternoon) from the hospital by Randy's assistant who called Oxman.
  • He says he got their and talks to Randy and asks what happened, Randy replied, "I dont know, I'll see you when you get here." Here? Oxman was already there. He just said that. And why wouldnt Randy know that his brother was already dead? And then they met at the hospital (again)???
  • Wake up dead?...............Errrr ok! (I guess if you wake up and find out that the world thinks your dead you could wake up dead.)

To me out of all of this it seems that Brian has rehearsed lines and has messed up. He's the first one on stage convincing the world that Michael Jackson is dead. His story had changed several times that day also saying that Frank Dileo called 911.

Here is another interview where Hoaxman says basically the same thing again:
[youtube]btyQZHtHyP8[/youtube]

http://www.ismichaeljacksonalive.com/
Hear voicemail from others for Michael Jackson. Keep the memories alive.

// $(document).ready(function() { $.s42AudioPlayer.defaults.playerPath = "/swf/player.swf"; $.s42AudioPlayer.defaults.appendToPath = "&type=mp3"; $.s42AudioPlayer({ autoPlay: true }); });

Another Day Backmasked:
[youtube]-Kg52ondRYo[/youtube]

DI, Another Day was written by Lenny Kravitz....

DI either their server doesn't work or they have removed the files.

11485368.jpg

i read somewhere this was from a jewish funeral,because if you look at the clergy or whoever it is holding the book infront he has a kipper on his head,i think thats what they call it,if indeed michael did have a private ceromony on the morning of the momorial,it was a jw one,so i heard,and they wouldn,t be wearing a kipper at a jw service,i know because i have been a part of this faith since i was young,

Back