The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Boo! Thanx for thinking of me guys.
:wild:

Welcome. Good to see you back here. :yes:

So Ive Im not quite sure were we're up to here but have you guys seen the Rabbit in TII title from the trailer? Its the white light on the bottom:
dc671g.jpg
I had not seen it. lol! :doh: But I think it resembles a rabbit. :scratch:

I was told a few days ago TMZ posted a picture of a rabbit on the site in a news about Michael. :doh: :smilerolleyes:

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Finally! I missed u here!
But still, for me no rabbit there. Some of my friend lurking in hoax forums showed me last time a cover from Usher's cd, saying there are 'some clues' - I reminded it as soon as a saw your pic ;)

Nice to see you back DI. We do not know each other but i liked your posts most of the time. :)

So Ive Im not quite sure were we're up to here but have you guys seen the Rabbit in TII title from the trailer? Its the white light on the bottom:
dc671g.jpg
Di your BACK,WE REALLY MISSED YOU,

Nice to see you back DI. We do not know each other but i liked your posts most of the time. :)

Thank you for the kind words. This investigation is a process and sometimes we dont get it right, and sometimes we do, but its a collective effort out of L.O.V.E. for Michael.

This isnt to do with the hoax but is an oddity:

After the arraignment for Murray, Joe & Oxman are on Larry King calling out Dileo and Tohme, yet Jermaine was standing @ UCLA w/ Tohme and Dileo?

Something about Jermaine doesnt sit right. He is also the one who also introduced a lot of people that surrounded and controlled Michael's life including NOI.

Tohme should not have been around anywhere on June 25 as he was fired in May.

Tohme is listed as MJ's advisor on TII.

Tohme also had several million dollars of Michaels who allegedly asked Tohme to look after this money for him despite there being an audio recording of Michael not speaking favourable things about Tohme?

Tohme organised the original Julien's Auction that Michael put a stop too. Tohme threatened Julien's Auction physically. He was shortly fired after.

Tohme help organize Michael's finances and introduced him to Tom Barrack of Colony Capital (Neverland deal) who introduced him to AEG.

Tohme has since disappeared.

large_detail.asp
448635.1020.A.jpg

this-is-it1.jpg

Last edited:

Comments MJ made about how he wanted his funeral to be 'The Greatest Show On Earth', the elephants w/ 'The Greatest Show On Earth' on 7/7/09, beLIEve + Russian Producer who works for $ony says MJ faked his death.

[youtube]rO93x6BrG0M[/youtube]
[youtube]C-hl5BtXkyk[/youtube]

dc671g.jpg

FINALLY!!! please dont get banned again! lol! watch yourself! :p
IDK if Im seeing a rabbit here.. but what did u think about Janets new song "Nothing"?? If u dont know what Im referring to just to listen to it and tell me if you notice nething.. WELCOME BACK!! MISSED YA!

ok this thread has become a family meeting :giggle:

what? I said nothing!

So how many times has Michael died?:

National Enquirer claimed 6 months prior that Michael would die:
14800689-1024x767.jpg

DJ announces MJ died by drugs in Dec 24 2008. Turns out it was just a hoax, exactly 6 months before MJ died.
http://noolmusic.com/utube/michael_jackson_death_hoax_upsets_fans_local_disc_jockey.php

Fox News website shows that Michael died on June 14:
file.php

June 24 has two accounts of Michael having been said to have died. One is this website which still says June 24:
http://www.dailyfill.com/Michael-Jackson-Dies-at-Age-50-26950/
(Farrah Fawcett's is June 25: http://www.dailyfill.com/Rest-In-Peace-Farrah-Fawcett-26879/)

but also Amazon had a book published about the death investigation of Michael Jackson which was on sale on June 24. The first person to post that they bought the book was on June 25. The following comments wasn't until July 1st onwards. The author was contacted about the date and the date was changed to July 24. But the June 25 comments remain.

August 29th 1958 ---- 9282 days ----- January 27th 1984 ----- 9282 days ----- June 25th 2009

Why this footage was released after his death ? Why it's exactly in the middle of his life ? Why this event is so important ?

In his autobiography, Moonwalk, Michael Jackson describes what he calls “supidity, pure and simple.”

''I had planned to spend most of 1984 working on some movie ideas I had, but those plans got sidetracked. First, in January, I was burned on the set of a Pepsi commercial I was shooting with my brothers.
The reason for the fire was stupidity, pure and simple. We were shooting at night and I was supposed to come down a staircase with magnesium flash bombs going off on either side of me and just behind me. It seemed so simple. I was to walk down the stairs and these bombs would blow up behind me. We did several takes that were wonderfully timed. The lightning effects from the bombs were great. Only later did I find out that these bombs were only two feet away from either side of my head, which was a total disregard of the safety regulations. I was supposed to stand in the middle of a magnesium explosion, two feet on either side.
Then Bob Giraldi, the director, came to me and said, “Michael, you’re going down too early. We want to see you up there, up on the stairs. When the lights come on, we want to reveal that you’re there, so wait .”

So I waited, the bombs went off on either side of my head, and the sparks set my hair on fire. I was dancing down this ramp and turning around, spinning, not knowing I was on fire. Suddenly I felt my hands reflexively going to my head in an attempt to smother the flames. I fell down and just tried to shake the flames out. Jermaine turned around and saw me on the ground, just after the explosions had gone off, and he thought I had been shot by someone in the crowd– because we were shooting in front of a big audience. That’s what it looked like to him.
Miko Brando, who works for me, was the first person to reach me. After that, it was chaos. It was crazy. No film could properly capture the drama of what went on that night. The crowd was screaming. Someone shouted, “Get some ice!” There were frantic running sounds. People were yelling, “Oh no!” The emergency truck came up and before they put in I saw the Pepsi executives huddled together in a corner, looking terrified. I remember the medical people putting me on a cot and the guys from Pepsi were so scared they couldn’t even bring themselves to check on me.

Meanwhile, I was kind of detached, despite the terrible pain. I was watching all the drama unfold. Later they told me I was in shock, but I remember enjoying the ride to the hospital because I never thought I’d ride in an ambulance with the sirens wailing. It was one of those things I had always wanted to do when I was growing up. When we got there, they told me there were news crews outside, so I asked for my glove. There’s a famous shot of me waving from the stretcher with my glove on.
Later one on the doctors told me that it was a miracle I was alive. One of the firemen had mentioned that in most cases your clothes catch on fire, in which case your whole face can be disfigured or you can die. That’s it. I had third-degree burns on the back of my head that almost went through to my skull, so I had a lot of problems with it, but I was very lucky.

What we now know is that the incident created a lot of publicity for the commercial. They sold more Pepsi than ever before. And they came back to me later and offered me the biggest commercial endorsement fee in history. It was so unprecedented that it went into The Guinness Book of World Records. Pepsi and I worked together on another commercial, called “The Kid,” and I gave them problems by limiting the shots of me because I felt the shots they were asking for didn’t work well. Later, when the commercial was a success, they told me I had been right.

I still remember how scared those Pepsi executives looked the night of the fire. They thought that my getting burned would leave a bad taste in the mouth of every kid in America who drank Pepsi. They knew I could have sued them and I could have, but I was real nice about it. Real nice. They gave me $1,500,000 which I immediately donated to the Michael Jackson Burn Center. I wanted to do something because I was so moved by the other burn patients I met while I was in the hospital.''

1) 1984:
I had planned to spend most of 1984 working on some movie ideas I had, but those plans got sidetracked
2009:
Movie This is IT

2) 1984:
Jermaine turned around and saw me on the ground, just after the explosions had gone off, and he thought I had been shot by someone in the crowd
2009:
We thought he was dead

3) 1984:
but I remember enjoying the ride to the hospital because I never thought I’d ride in an ambulance with the sirens wailing. It was one of those things I had always wanted to do when I was growing up.
2009:
Ambulance from his house to UCLA

4) 1984:
Later one on the doctors told me that it was a miracle I was alive.
2009:
Almost a miracle if he comes back to life

5) 1984:
What we now know is that the incident created a lot of publicity for the commercial. They sold more Pepsi than ever before. And they came back to me later and offered me the biggest commercial endorsement fee in history.
2009:
Popular again, signing the biggest deal of history with Sony

6) 1984:
Addiction on drugs started
2009:
Died from a drug overdose.

January 27th 1984 Coincidence ?

For people who still don't know...

August 29th 1958 ---- 9282 days ----- January 27th 1984 ----- 9282 days ----- June 25th 2009

January 27th 1984 = Pepsi Incident.

Why this footage was released after his death ? Why it's exactly in the middle of his life ? Why this event is so important ?

In his autobiography, Moonwalk, Michael Jackson describes what he calls “supidity, pure and simple.”

''I had planned to spend most of 1984 working on some movie ideas I had, but those plans got sidetracked. First, in January, I was burned on the set of a Pepsi commercial I was shooting with my brothers.
The reason for the fire was stupidity, pure and simple. We were shooting at night and I was supposed to come down a staircase with magnesium flash bombs going off on either side of me and just behind me. It seemed so simple. I was to walk down the stairs and these bombs would blow up behind me. We did several takes that were wonderfully timed. The lightning effects from the bombs were great. Only later did I find out that these bombs were only two feet away from either side of my head, which was a total disregard of the safety regulations. I was supposed to stand in the middle of a magnesium explosion, two feet on either side.
Then Bob Giraldi, the director, came to me and said, “Michael, you’re going down too early. We want to see you up there, up on the stairs. When the lights come on, we want to reveal that you’re there, so wait .”

So I waited, the bombs went off on either side of my head, and the sparks set my hair on fire. I was dancing down this ramp and turning around, spinning, not knowing I was on fire. Suddenly I felt my hands reflexively going to my head in an attempt to smother the flames. I fell down and just tried to shake the flames out. Jermaine turned around and saw me on the ground, just after the explosions had gone off, and he thought I had been shot by someone in the crowd– because we were shooting in front of a big audience. That’s what it looked like to him.
Miko Brando, who works for me, was the first person to reach me. After that, it was chaos. It was crazy. No film could properly capture the drama of what went on that night. The crowd was screaming. Someone shouted, “Get some ice!” There were frantic running sounds. People were yelling, “Oh no!” The emergency truck came up and before they put in I saw the Pepsi executives huddled together in a corner, looking terrified. I remember the medical people putting me on a cot and the guys from Pepsi were so scared they couldn’t even bring themselves to check on me.

Meanwhile, I was kind of detached, despite the terrible pain. I was watching all the drama unfold. Later they told me I was in shock, but I remember enjoying the ride to the hospital because I never thought I’d ride in an ambulance with the sirens wailing. It was one of those things I had always wanted to do when I was growing up. When we got there, they told me there were news crews outside, so I asked for my glove. There’s a famous shot of me waving from the stretcher with my glove on.
Later one on the doctors told me that it was a miracle I was alive. One of the firemen had mentioned that in most cases your clothes catch on fire, in which case your whole face can be disfigured or you can die. That’s it. I had third-degree burns on the back of my head that almost went through to my skull, so I had a lot of problems with it, but I was very lucky.

What we now know is that the incident created a lot of publicity for the commercial. They sold more Pepsi than ever before. And they came back to me later and offered me the biggest commercial endorsement fee in history. It was so unprecedented that it went into The Guinness Book of World Records. Pepsi and I worked together on another commercial, called “The Kid,” and I gave them problems by limiting the shots of me because I felt the shots they were asking for didn’t work well. Later, when the commercial was a success, they told me I had been right.

I still remember how scared those Pepsi executives looked the night of the fire. They thought that my getting burned would leave a bad taste in the mouth of every kid in America who drank Pepsi. They knew I could have sued them and I could have, but I was real nice about it. Real nice. They gave me $1,500,000 which I immediately donated to the Michael Jackson Burn Center. I wanted to do something because I was so moved by the other burn patients I met while I was in the hospital.''

I put the quotes from moonwalk with some strange link with 2009.

1) 1984:
I had planned to spend most of 1984 working on some movie ideas I had, but those plans got sidetracked
2009:
Movie This is IT

2) 1984:
but I remember enjoying the ride to the hospital because I never thought I’d ride in an ambulance with the sirens wailing. It was one of those things I had always wanted to do when I was growing up.
2009:
Ambulance from his house to UCLA

3) 1984:
What we now know is that the incident created a lot of publicity for the commercial. They sold more Pepsi than ever before. And they came back to me later and offered me the biggest commercial endorsement fee in history.
2009:
Popular again, signing the biggest deal of history with Sony

4) 1984:
2009:

Re: January 27th 1984 Coincidence ?

4) 1984:
2009:
that had nothing to do with his death. its bad enough when the media run with it but fans!

6) 1984:
2009:
had nothing to do with hs death. fans should stop being brainwashed by the media

Lol I just stated facts. If you dont want to see it then its up to you.

sorry u are wrong. or havnt follwed the case at all. mj did not die of a painkiller overdose did not die from being addicted to anything. so the connection between mj taking painkillers that started after the pepsi incident is irrelevent to the cause of death. you are implying that mj was drug addict just like oxman and the tabloids and murray.if u want to insinuate things then a mj fan board is not the place to do it

Propofol is a drug as long as I know. and what caused his death.. propofol.

Am I saying it was MJ fault ? No, not at all.

Propofol is a drug as long as I know. and what caused his death.. propofol.

Am I saying it was MJ fault ? No, not at all.
u are implying mj was a drug addict. mj was not addicted to diprivan. being addicted to drugs in 03 etc had nothing to do with his death. therefore there is no connection. if mj had died of a painkiller overdose taken by himself then yes that is connected to the pepsi incident. but he did not. its really not hard to understand.

u are implying mj was a drug addict. mj was not addicted to diprivan. being addicted to drugs in 03 etc had nothing to do with his death. therefore there is no connection. if mj had died of a painkiller overdose taken by himself then yes that is connected to the pepsi incident. but he did not. its really not hard to understand.
I think you misunderstood the first post.. the ambulance drives don't have any "connection" either, just two things that were similiar on 1984 and 2009..

Hello,

I am going to move this to the conspiracy section.

Thanks

had nothing to do with hs death. fans should stop being brainwashed by the media

EM no body is being brainwashed by the media. We know why Michael died. This is just what the media want to believe. Dont take everything so seriously. Especially considering which thread this is.

M no body is being brainwashed by the medi
well theres enough fans who think mj was a druggie and that caused what happened thanks to his family and the media

Screw conspiracy theories.
:bugeyedYeah screw what Michael said, what does he know.:doh:

Why do so many people ignore what Michael warned? He told us of a conspiracy. He told us they were trying to poison him. He told us they were trying to kill him.

Back