The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

For gods sake do we have to start arguing again abt whether bow is teal or not?

If you think it's all bull simply dont come in here and read it...simples!

I only post just out of curiosity and interest. Why can't people stop criticising and just be opened minded guys, I'm sure michael would want us all to come to our own conclusions.

If mj DID hoax his death and this bow person does have contact with an insider that knows where michael is then it will be interesting to see who the believers and non believers were.

Anyway, here's the latest postings:

BLACKORWHITE March 22, 2010

Posted on 3/22/2010, 3:54 p.m.

- JANET WILL present "NOTHING" on April 2.
FOR her there will be OTHER PROJECTS AND AN ALBUM.
- The Sony has a contract WITH MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE. John BRANCA, that is the resposable of the MJ Estate, he has handled everything ON BEHALF OF ....
There are about 60 unpublished of MICHAEL.
Soon the contract Will be made official.
- No syringe will be auctioned.

Posted on 3/22/2010, 3:58 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Valebianca I'm sorry if you feel "stuck" when you are not.
If someone responds instead of me, maybe because I'm not there, it's only a please believe me.
Please do not be angry, you can ask me the questions you want, I'm here on purpose, and when I connect I read.
Nobody wants to ban, they were just helping.
So a lot of pieces were assembled for that service.
Sorry if you feel somehow attached, or not considered, but believe me you're in wrong.

Posted on 3/22/2010, 9:22 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

BUT HOW? they are calling believers AND YOU STILL WONDERING why?
You are his army, then go!
I said this, slowly MANY THINGS WILL BE OUT.
YOU ARE ALL BELIEVERS, BOW OR NOT .... there is no 'DISTINCTION

Posted on 3/22/2010, 9:30 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Soon? these MONTHS we need to be heard.
CARLYLE for that CONTACT ... I'll inform and then I'll make you KNOW.
MICHAEL wanted to Duet with LADY GAGA

Posted on 3/22/2010, 9:33 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

QUOTE:
thanks! Yes, we are!

Answer:
YES WE CAN.
If you are requested you have to be heard, you've make UNDERSTAND to him THAT his ARMy of LOVE is near him whatever happens.

Posted on 3/22/2010, 9:34 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
is it the time?

Answer:
I told you long time ago that many things will be revealed ... slowly ALL will be OUT

Posted on 3/22/2010, 9:36 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
You say that the press is not authorized talking about Michael's faked death: to go on a television program what do you think is? do you know more about this thing?

Answer:
have you noticed that in recent weeks SOME ARTICLES ON THE WEB, on PAPER (THE SUN) are TALKING ABOUT A false DEATH of Jackson?
THE DANGER isn't like before, they can MENTION the HOAX

Posted on 3/22/2010, 9:58 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Hello Daniela! today, it was rumored that Janet Jackson's "nothing" (where it actually seems to me to hear MJ) was recorded before the Michael's "death".What do you say?

Answer:
NOTHING is one of the tracks featured on the soundtrack of the film JANET HAS WORKED IN "Why Did I Get Married".
The single was recorded this summer after June.

READ THE TEXT:
There’s something I wanna say
Something that I’ve been holding back
Can’t let it go another day
Let me start by saying that

Nothing, nothing,
Nothing, means more than the truth.

And truth is that I realize, love is fading from your eyes
Don’t know how it came to this, but we gonna get it fixed tonight
Cus nothing, nothing,
Nothing, is worth losing you

Tell me what could the problem be, that’s got you drinking way too much
What could it be ’bout us
Don’t you tell me not right now, I can’t let it go
(I can’t let it go, no I can’t let it go, Oh nooo)

What can I do to help you see,
That there’s no need for jealousy or insecurities
I’ll do anything you want
You can even have the password to my phone

Because nothing, nothing
Should come between us
Trust in me
Trust in me

We should cherish every moment like it’s the last
Trust in me
Trust in me

If your issues is with trust, hear me when I tell you this
No one else has shared my love, no one else has had your kiss

Nothing, nothing,
Nothing, can make me forget.

(Noooo)

Forget that you’re a good man and I know that you’ve had it hard
Cus you’re more than adequate, you’re more than I wish for

Nothing, nothing,
Nothing, can make you any less.

Tell me what could the problem be, the past is something I can’t change
It’s a brand new day
Don’t you tell me not right now, I can’t let it go
(I can’t let it go, no I can’t let it go, Oh nooo)

We’ve got to fix this, fix this right this minute
Only pure love can calm the noise
Cus baby when we give pure love
Pure love will never come back to us void

Because nothing, nothing
Should come between us
Trust in me
Trust in me

We should cherish every moment like it’s the last
Trust in me
Trust in me

Question:
"ALL WILL BE OUT"!!And it must begin with believers? with no other finding that the clues collected to now? and only will listen the press? ...
or is it someone in particular who wants to hear our voices?

Answer:
BELIEVERS WILL not HAVE a WIDE AREA.
BUT who will speak ', it will speak' for us all.
BAM IS NOT IMMINENT, BUT THE VOICE THAT MICHAEL JACKSON could be ALIVE STARTS to CIRCULATE.

Posted on 3/22/2010, 10:01 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
hello daniela so is it true the news that Michael really wants to duet with Lady GaGa ???????? I thought it was another false news .... I can not understand what Michael found in her .. REALLY .. I did not expect this..they are two singers too far away from each other.

Answer:
So for this ... they are opposed.
LADY GAGA IS A GIRL WHO HAS TALENT, AND IN THE YEARS, AT LEAST IN THE WORLD OF MUSIC, we will hear so much about her.
My personal opinion, I'm NOT a VISIONARY

Posted on 3/22/2010, 10:05 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

IF THE BELIEVERS AFTER 9 MONTHS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY 'to be heard, you must catch the possibility!
Carpe diem!
if you WILL be believed or not it does not matter, what matters is to TURN ON THE CORD

Question:
I do not write much but I read ... I have a question
you that say "Go! YOU ARE HIS ARMY!" well ... but why do not you go too to Chiambretti? You were a guide for all these months ... so why don't you help us once again in this thing?

Answer:
IF I had could to do such a thing, I would have done.
I would have done EVEN MORE.
BUT I CAN NOT DAMAGE Michael's PLANS, it's not for me to do it.

Posted on 3/22/2010, 10:18 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black ... I just read that Murray is perhaps not the real guilty ... is it right?!? whay do they say this?!? Oh God I'm desperate!

Answer:
COULD YOU GET THE LINK dear?
TO YOU MAKE UNDERSTAND THAT THE NEWS IS FALSE!?
neither Murray nor anyone else is 'GUILTY, there is NO a DEAD.

Posted on 3/22/2010, 10:32 p.m - user Blackorwhite

TIAI on facebook is not TS

Posted on 3/22/2010, 10:34 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
have you read my question about the lyrics of Janet's song?!

Answer:
Yes, and I must tell you that you're right, there is much of Michael in that song.

Posted on 3/22/2010, 10:40 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Please,Blackie,could you confirm that the DAY will be on 28 April?

Answer:
not confirm, no bam for that date

Posted on 3/22/2010, 10:57 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I read on the web that the tribute of 8 June could also take place at the 02 Arena...

Answer:
Nothing sure FOR NOW.
You have to listen only to JERMAINE

Posted on 3/22/2010, 11:17 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

these news even if published by tgcom or other are false.
Murray remains the main suspect for this controversial process.

Posted on 3/22/2010, 11:20 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
"The news that Michael is alive can begin to move ..."
The "permission" to do this came from "above"?

Answer:
yes.

Posted on 3/22/2010, 11:32 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
tonight I feel sick .....
black I mistake or news (and your information) are running?

Answer:
tonight I'm a little sprightly!

Question:
COMEBACK777 time ago you said that it is a fan but I continued to follow him because I liked its videos and then I like to read everything that gives me hope in return, as I love reading you, you're sweet and hope to the pure estate. Now a strange thing happened COMEBACK777 had written about twitter at the beginning that its sites would exist until the return...going to read this morning as usual I saw that it wasn't on twitter, youtube channel, my space. So someone is doing a countdown from 17 days from March 17, can you tell me if is happening something?

Answer:
comeback is a fan, I do not.
Maybe he has just disappeared.

Posted on 3/22/2010, 11:32 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I am so pleased for you Black!
but have you a motivation for being sprightly?

Answer:
no ... it's just a moment

Posted on 3/22/2010, 11:48 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I feel that you know the bam day but you can't tell it to us!

Answer:
no....

Posted on 3/22/2010, 11:57 p.m. - Blackorwhite

I don't know the date.

Posted on 3/23/2010, 00:02 a.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
does Michael know that here we are anxious to wait for his return? will he give us a few days in advance a clue to discover the precise date of BAM?
will it be a tour in Italy to be able to meet him?

Answer:
he knows what we feel
Italy for the moment no
date of BAM, we'll know a little before

Posted on 3/22/2010, 00:07 a.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black, if you do not know the date, why have you excluded some with certainty?

Answer:
because I know that fot those the dates he will not be back, I always ask for this info.

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 23/3/2010, 12:02

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

this is off topic I know..

but a lot of ppl got banned right? .. are they coming back and when?

Posted on 3/22/2010, 10:40 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Please,Blackie,could you confirm that the DAY will be on 28 April?

Answer:
not confirm, no bam for that date
What?????? lol! 28 April..... :doh:

Invented another date? lol! :smilerolleyes: I can only laugh at it.

Listen up now :) I have aaaaaall the right in the world to state that I don't think that BoW is in contact with michael and that I feel veeeery uncomfortable that she does this all if she indeed is not involved.

I'm not blind to the hoax theories, thats why I come here. I think it's interesting, and I want all parts included, also BoW, but I simply don't believe in her.

Why would Michael choose someone who can't even speak proper english? It just seems like a wannabe to me.. And thats my openion, presented in a very noble way so I should'nt recieve any "just dont come her and read if you don't agree with us" stuff plz..

What?????? lol! 28 April..... :doh:

Invented another date? lol! :smilerolleyes: I can only laugh at it.

Whattt? someone asked if april 28th is the day and BOW said no... how is that inventing another date?? lmao i think you read it wrong? :)

Listen up now :) I have aaaaaall the right in the world to state that I don't think that BoW is in contact with michael and that I feel veeeery uncomfortable that she does this all if she indeed is not involved.

I'm not blind to the hoax theories, thats why I come here. I think it's interesting, and I want all parts included, also BoW, but I simply don't believe in her.

Why would Michael choose someone who can't even speak proper english?
It just seems like a wannabe to me.. And thats my openion, presented in a very noble way so I should'nt recieve any "just dont come her and read if you don't agree with us" stuff plz..

Thats because she doesnt write in english... she is italian and someone translates everything she says into english! :yes:

Whattt? someone asked if april 28th is the day and BOW said no... how is that inventing another date?? lmao i think you read it wrong? :)
Calm.... lol!

Well, here in Brazil a crazy Brazilian that appears out of nowhere as the BOW and that saying it is journalist and bla bla bla.... and who was with Michael and is saying that Michael will return April 28. :doh: :doh: :doh:

So I said that invented another date that is a lie. :yes: Someone invented that date to keep alive the flame of the hoax believers. :doh:

It's so obvious that the return would not have scheduled, happens unexpectedly. :cheers:

If you notice the BOW and TIAI always talk about dates for a possible return. Lie. lol!

New video from the uploader called Pianogames (i do not like all his videos but several make sense) :

[youtube]trfB1aywz7A&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Calm.... lol!

Well, here in Brazil a crazy Brazilian that appears out of nowhere as the BOW and that saying it is journalist and bla bla bla.... and who was with Michael and is saying that Michael will return April 28. :doh: :doh: :doh:

So I said that invented another date that is a lie. :yes: Someone invented that date to keep alive the flame of the hoax believers. :doh:

It's so obvious that the return would not have scheduled, happens unexpectedly. :cheers:

If you notice the BOW and TIAI always talk about dates for a possible return. Lie. lol!

I wasnt having a pop at you btw.. just was confused by what you said :)
Well to be fair to BOW she has not said an exact date... people are just asking her questions like ''will he return april 28th'' (no clue where that date has come from.. the person who asked BOW that probably took a stab in the dark!) lol!

Dont get me wrong i dont nessessarily believe in what she says i just like reading it to see what she says and whether things really happen the way she says it.
I dont want to 100% discount anything because IF this stuff is true then i dont want to end up with egg on my face (as they say) lol.

She has been right this week, she said we should watch TMZ for more news on Murray, and we did get more news on him... whereas it had been quite for a long while on his front...
Lucky guess? I dont know?

I wasnt having a pop at you btw.. just was confused by what you said :)
Well to be fair to BOW she has not said an exact date... people are just asking her questions like ''will he return april 28th'' (no clue where that date has come from.. the person who asked BOW that probably took a stab in the dark!) lol!

Dont get me wrong i dont nessessarily believe in what she says i just like reading it to see what she says and whether things really happen the way she says it.
I dont want to 100% discount anything because IF this stuff is true then i dont want to end up with egg on my face (as they say) lol.

She has been right this week, she said we should watch TMZ for more news on Murray, and we did get more news on him... whereas it had been quite for a long while on his front...
Lucky guess? I dont know?
I also do not believe in BOW and no other person who appears out of nowhere saying they know things and bla bla bla.

Is that when I saw the date April 28, I remembered the Brazilian crazy. lol! :doh: :wild:

And this story is not transparent to have 100% certainty, much less to predict what will happen. It is a great confusion and mess. :mello: :fortuneteller:

I also do not believe in BOW and no other person who appears out of nowhere saying they know things and bla bla bla.

Is that when I saw the date April 28, I remembered the Brazilian crazy. lol! :doh: :wild:

And this story is not transparent to have 100% certainty, much less to predict what will happen. It is a great confusion and mess. :mello: :fortuneteller:

Yeah it is very hard to know who to trust in all this.. but what i keep thinking is she is going to a lot of effort in answering people everyday and getting a lot of hate directed at her, for me i dont know if someone who was doing this as a sick deluded joke would stick at it for this long? just my thoughts though?

lol brazilian crazy? i dont get it? :scratch:

hmm yeah but if her source was very close to Michael, like she has aluded to it being a family member but she has never ever confirmed tho... and if he was the ringmaster in all this then she may be able to predict stuff with near certainty?

I suppose only time will tell....

Yeah it is very hard to know who to trust in all this.. but what i keep thinking is she is going to a lot of effort in answering people everyday and getting a lot of hate directed at her, for me i dont know if someone who was doing this as a sick deluded joke would stick at it for this long? just my thoughts though?

lol brazilian crazy? i dont get it? :scratch:

hmm yeah but if her source was very close to Michael, like she has aluded to it being a family member but she has never ever confirmed tho... and if he was the ringmaster in all this then she may be able to predict stuff with near certainty?

I suppose only time will tell....
As I said, a Brazilian in Brazil, that says a journalist and who is in contact with Michael, said he returns on April 28. lol! :smilerolleyes: Must be affiliated with the BOW. lol! :wild: :doh:

To me they are believers who create their own theories, they share to keep alive the flame of the hoax and only.

As I said, a Brazilian in Brazil, that says a journalist and who is in contact with Michael, said he returns on April 28. lol! :smilerolleyes: Must be affiliated with the BOW. lol! :wild: :doh:

To me they are believers who create their own theories, they share to keep alive the flame of the hoax and only.

I get it now lol... was very confused before! haha :doh: :D

Yeahh i would like it to be true.. but hmmmm..

I wonder...I had some kind of a dream last night that Michael really will return. It was some kind of a press-confference, there were police-investigators and Michael"s manager...it was so real.
About This Is It...when you think of it now, everything was so massive and hysterical. We were all hyped about it. Return of the King. All those preparations...the greatest show ever...and then suddenly...everything stopped. Everything was over in one second.I can"t stop thinking about it.Most of us remember how was it before...there was a single first, then there was a video for a new song and then there was the tour. In TII everything was done backwards. Why ?
Did Michael decide to do it like that or was he really forced by those money-greed bastards around him ? Knowing Michael for 28 years, I somehow believe it wasn"t well planned. Again...I honestly don"t know what to think.
All I can say .... TII shows seemed so surreal for me, from the beggining.
I still want to believe, cause it"s so hard to let go.

I wonder...I had some kind of a dream last night that Michael really will return. It was some kind of a press-confference, there were police-investigators and Michael"s manager...it was so real.
About This Is It...when you think of it now, everything was so massive and hysterical. We were all hyped about it. Return of the King. All those preparations...the greatest show ever...and then suddenly...everything stopped. Everything was over in one second.I can"t stop thinking about it.Most of us remember how was it before...there was a single first, then there was a video for a new song and then there was the tour. In TII everything was done backwards. Why ?
Did Michael decide to do it like that or was he really forced by those money-greed bastards around him ? Knowing Michael for 28 years, I somehow believe it wasn"t well planned. Again...I honestly don"t know what to think.
All I can say .... TII shows seemed so surreal for me, from the beggining.
I still want to believe, cause it"s so hard to let go.
i feel the same as you,yes the concerts did just come out 0f the blue didn,t they,i remember we just got a rumour one day that he was coming to england,i think it was cristian audegier(think thats how it,s spelt,who first leaked the posssibility that michael was coming here,everything happened so fast and no prior advertisement or anything,i remember previous shows he done were advertised months in advance,

I am undecided about this hoax..I want it to be true. I dont think Michael is still with us.but..I will keep an open mind for a little while more. I dont want to end up with egg on my face either..lol

i feel the same as you,yes the concerts did just come out 0f the blue didn,t they,i remember we just got a rumour one day that he was coming to england,i think it was cristian audegier(think thats how it,s spelt,who first leaked the posssibility that michael was coming here,everything happened so fast and no prior advertisement or anything,i remember previous shows he done were advertised months in advance,
Yes, and I really never understood and always thought, he would not release a new album and going to concerts? Strange. :scratch: I always thought he would release a new album and then do the concerts.

I also felt something strange on the press conference, but Michael was acting weird because I know he was excited and maybe nervous, but that the situation was strange for me and it was very fast. I can not explain.

But what I know is that many fans were celebrating and I was starting to get worried about Michael. And when I first saw the face of Tohme, I really not liked him and felt a negative energy that man. Tohme is obscure. I bought tickets for the concerts, I was a happy, but at the same time a part of me was very worried about Michael.

Last edited:

This is a video of LaToya at lax airport (hope the video show, i have never put one in before)...

She says... we know ''Murray died at the hands of Michael'' at 0.40secs

then goes on to say about a magic trick....

This is a video of LaToya at lax airport (hope the video show, i have never put one in before)...

She says... we know ''Murray died at the hands of Michael'' at 0.40secs

then goes on to say about a magic trick....
Thanks for the video. :) La Toya and his many interviews, appearances and brief comments :smilerolleyes:.....

Hmmmmmmmmmm not enough to simply talk, have that to act and I do not see it. Where is the action for justice? :scratch:Well, just observe all this and especially some members of the family. :smilerolleyes:

:timer:

Thanks for the video. :) La Toya and his many interviews, appearances and brief comments :smilerolleyes:.....

Hmmmmmmmmmm not enough to simply talk, have that to act and I do not see it. Where is the action for justice? :scratch:Well, just observe all this and especially some members of the family. :smilerolleyes:

:timer:

But i dont get it if they know something then why arent they saying anything... they all talk about a conspiracy and here latoya talks about a magic trick, making us see one thing while something else is going on....

what exactly does she mean by this...?? Its all very confusing...

Layota knows something she is not telling..

Every members of the family know something... and the truth will come out soon as they all said..:p

Welcome back Michael.

But i dont get it if they know something then why arent they saying anything... they all talk about a conspiracy and here latoya talks about a magic trick, making us see one thing while something else is going on....

what exactly does she mean by this...?? Its all very confusing...
"Confusion".... is the point. :cheeky: Obviously the La Toya know things. :swoon:

I saw this interesting video, but I still have not learned to post videos. lol! :doh:

Three... It's the magic number.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ISuhoUFcI

:unsure:

:scratch:

:swoon:

"Confusion".... is the point. :cheeky: Obviously the La Toya know things. :swoon:

I saw this interesting video, but I still have not learned to post videos. lol! :doh:

Three... It's the magic number.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ISuhoUFcI

:unsure:

:scratch:

:swoon:

Yeahh i know i just cant wait till whatever is going to come out, happens! The wait is actually killing me! lol

To post a video off youtube you have to just copy the code that is under the description of the youtube vid (above where the related videos are) the one that says embed... if that makes sense! :)

I like her videos shes always does very interesting ones!

Great video about the theory but I dont believe a second that they put doubles in TII, and I found it a little direspecful for michael.

Every members of the family know something... and the truth will come out soon as they all said..:p

Welcome back Michael.

Yes the family members indeed know something.
Can't get this interview out of my mind of Jermaine talking about Michael arriving to the airport instead of the hospital...

I really hope he's still with us nothing would make me happier:angel:

Great video about the theory but I dont believe a second that they put doubles in TII, and I found it a little direspecful for michael.

Yes, I do not believe too. And it would be impossible to find doubles as perfect and so much like Michael. :doh:

It's the same thing when some people say that Michael was not in the press conference :doh:, but it is Michael's press conference. lol! :wild: :yes:

We know that the only double (Misha) that was used was only for the video of Smooth Criminal (Gilda).

Yeahh i know i just cant wait till whatever is going to come out, happens! The wait is actually killing me! lol

To post a video off youtube you have to just copy the code that is under the description of the youtube vid (above where the related videos are) the one that says embed... if that makes sense! :)

I like her videos shes always does very interesting ones!

Thanks for teaching me to post videos. lol! :) I once tried that, but it did not work, the next time I'll try. :wild:

Can someone write a transcript of what La Toya is saying.. I can't hear it very well.. if somebody have the time, it would be great.

Back