The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

^^^
don't think so.

from TMZ.

AEG took out a huge insurance policy in case Michael Jackson’s 50 London concerts but it fell through. AEG’s chief executive Randy Phillips said the $17.5 million insurance policy from Lloyd’s of London only covered a Michael Jackson overdose but didn’t cover a death from natural causes.
Phillips said the policy would still fall short of the money spent on Jackson’s advance, producing the show, covering some of Michael’s debts and paying his staff and rent, which cost between $25 and $30 million

Here it says even if the insurance pay to them they would still have a cost. Furthermore they might have tried to cash the insurance policy but could have been denied by the company due to the cause of death. Having an insurance policy does not mean that they would automatically pay the full amount, in most cases if they can find a reason insurance companies will not pay .

Yeah Phillips said that. He also said that Frank Dileo made the 911 call.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/new...t-that-could-put-stars-medic-behind-bars.html

Don't know if you guys read this already but, News of the world seems to have gotten their hands on a ambulance report but again some things are not right.
I'll first place the document with the explanation of what's in it you can read it too in the link I posted above.

jacksonletter1210310062.jpg

1) JACKSON is lying "supine" on the floor of his home in LA when the paramedics arrive. Dr Murray is conducting CPR (cardio-pulmonary resuscitation) on his patient. The paramedics intubate Jackson, reporting "good lung sounds". This is a simple check to make sure the tube has gone down the patient's windpipe and not into the stomach.

They record that an intravenous drip is already in place in the patient's left leg, put there by Murray.

It is unusual that it should be in his leg and not his arm. We can only speculate that Murray couldn't find a vein in his arm because of long-term drug abuse, or that he had been dead for some time and his veins had retreated into his body.

Capnography, or the build-up of carbon dioxide in the body, is recorded initially at 16 parts per unit, then 26 when he is transported. This shows he is not breathing and therefore not expelling the gasses and they are building up inside him.

jacksonletter2210310062.jpg

2) JACKSON'S Vital Signs - blood pressure, pulse and respiration - are measured twice by the paramedics, at 1pm and eleven minutes later. The chart shows "zero" in each case, meaning he was technically dead.

3) THE record shows the results of an electrocardiogram measurement. He would have had electrodes placed on his chest, arms and legs to measure heartbeat.

Three doses of drugs are given intravenously: 1mg of epinephrine, an adrenalin-like drug used to try to stimulate the heart.

The result is "N" for negative. They then try atropine. This blocks the nerves, taking the body's brake off the heart to allow it to beat as much as it likes. Again, it is a negative result.

Finally they try sodium bicarbonate.

When there is no circulation, the blood becomes acidic as a by-product of the build-up of CO2. By introducing sodium bicarb you hope to return the blood to alkaline and help restart the heart.

It looks like they tried 50cc, about a cupful. Again the affect was recorded as negative. All these measurements have ASY next to them for asystole - no heartbeat. The treatments simply weren't working.

jacksonletter4210310062.jpg

4) THE patient does not respond to two rounds of RX/TX (treatment) so the hospital advises stopping. But Murray assumes responsibility and asks for Jackson to be transferred to the ER. There is a third round of treatment en route. At this point, his blood CO2 level is 26 parts per unit so his body is continuing to build up CO2.

jacksonletter3210310062.jpg

5) THE "time left scene" and "time at hospital" indicators show the journey to UCLA took just six minutes.

6) ANY time the body is moved or given a shock the electrocardiogram flutters. But we can clearly see from the charts that Jackson was flat-lining

-Now if you take a look at the first pic you will see that the date of birth seems to be 08-28-1958 which we know isn't correct.
-The zipcode on the report is 90024 which isn't correct either it should be 90077.

-Moving on to the pic with the 4 in it, look at the time 11:51:33 that is way before the 911 call so it couldn't be of the LAFD.
But yet it is see at the bottom on the right?

At first when I read the stuff above I thought ok that's it for me I'm no longer believing this could be a hoax.
But after reading all the things that are again a bit weird I'm back at being not so sure...

Thanks for the info. Weird stuff again.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/new...t-that-could-put-stars-medic-behind-bars.html

Don't know if you guys read this already but, News of the world seems to have gotten their hands on a ambulance report but again some things are not right.
I'll first place the document with the explanation of what's in it you can read it too in the link I posted above.

jacksonletter1210310062.jpg

1) JACKSON is lying "supine" on the floor of his home in LA when the paramedics arrive. Dr Murray is conducting CPR (cardio-pulmonary resuscitation) on his patient. The paramedics intubate Jackson, reporting "good lung sounds". This is a simple check to make sure the tube has gone down the patient's windpipe and not into the stomach.

They record that an intravenous drip is already in place in the patient's left leg, put there by Murray.

It is unusual that it should be in his leg and not his arm. We can only speculate that Murray couldn't find a vein in his arm because of long-term drug abuse, or that he had been dead for some time and his veins had retreated into his body.

Capnography, or the build-up of carbon dioxide in the body, is recorded initially at 16 parts per unit, then 26 when he is transported. This shows he is not breathing and therefore not expelling the gasses and they are building up inside him.

jacksonletter2210310062.jpg

2) JACKSON'S Vital Signs - blood pressure, pulse and respiration - are measured twice by the paramedics, at 1pm and eleven minutes later. The chart shows "zero" in each case, meaning he was technically dead.

3) THE record shows the results of an electrocardiogram measurement. He would have had electrodes placed on his chest, arms and legs to measure heartbeat.

Three doses of drugs are given intravenously: 1mg of epinephrine, an adrenalin-like drug used to try to stimulate the heart.

The result is "N" for negative. They then try atropine. This blocks the nerves, taking the body's brake off the heart to allow it to beat as much as it likes. Again, it is a negative result.

Finally they try sodium bicarbonate.

When there is no circulation, the blood becomes acidic as a by-product of the build-up of CO2. By introducing sodium bicarb you hope to return the blood to alkaline and help restart the heart.

It looks like they tried 50cc, about a cupful. Again the affect was recorded as negative. All these measurements have ASY next to them for asystole - no heartbeat. The treatments simply weren't working.

jacksonletter4210310062.jpg

4) THE patient does not respond to two rounds of RX/TX (treatment) so the hospital advises stopping. But Murray assumes responsibility and asks for Jackson to be transferred to the ER. There is a third round of treatment en route. At this point, his blood CO2 level is 26 parts per unit so his body is continuing to build up CO2.

jacksonletter3210310062.jpg

5) THE "time left scene" and "time at hospital" indicators show the journey to UCLA took just six minutes.

6) ANY time the body is moved or given a shock the electrocardiogram flutters. But we can clearly see from the charts that Jackson was flat-lining

-Now if you take a look at the first pic you will see that the date of birth seems to be 08-28-1958 which we know isn't correct.
-The zipcode on the report is 90024 which isn't correct either it should be 90077.

-Moving on to the pic with the 4 in it, look at the time 11:51:33 that is way before the 911 call so it couldn't be of the LAFD.

At first when I read the stuff above I thought ok that's it for me I'm no longer believing this could be a hoax.
But after reading all the things that are again a bit weird I'm back at being not so sure...

help me get this straight. whats this clearing up? (I'm not shure I get it :blush:).

help me get this straight. whats this clearing up? (I'm not shure I get it :blush:).
This is a report of what happened on June 25th but there are a few errors in it.
Like the scan thingy it says 11:51 that could be if dr. Murray made it but it states LAFD.
Only the LAFD weren't there yet around that time because the 911 call was made around 12:21 (if I'm not mistaken).
And the other "mistakes" on the report are just suggesting something's wrong again.

I hope this clears it up a bit :)

This is a report of what happened on June 25th but there are a few errors in it.
Like the scan thingy it says 11:51 that could be if dr. Murray made it but it states LAFD.
Only the LAFD weren't there yet around that time because the 911 call was made around 12:21 (if I'm not mistaken).
And the other "mistakes" on the report are just suggesting something's wrong again.

I hope this clears it up a bit :)

ah thanks, but I think the report is a little too thorough to be fake. But yea, those little mistakes are thought provoking..

pac why did you remove the video?

Hello Angela how r u ? :)

Well i hadnt watched all the video before putting the video in this thread and i didnt really like the video towards the end, it wasnt that accurate to me. This uploader's videos are good most of the time but towards the end i was like: "what the hell ?"

Ok I understand :) I'm doing ok had a tough day yesterday, it's really taking it's toll sometimes.

ah thanks, but I think the report is a little too thorough to be fake. But yea, those little mistakes are thought provoking..
Tell me... which is not strange in all this? lol! :scratch:

:smilerolleyes:

Much more still to come....

:timer:

About that date....28. 08 ....please don"t call me crazy, but there is one thing, another strange coincidence that probably doesn"t mean anything but I will say it anyway.
28.08. was the date that Martin Luther King gave his famous "I have a dream" speech.
Whatever.

Re: Michael jackson is alive!!!

can someone please close this? it's NOT Michael!
of course it IS Michael!!

actually he is having a great time watching his fans crying and screaming for justice! yes believe me! :yes:
he thought that Paris speech at the memorial was great! she is a great actress! Michael is proud of his children and family for acting so very well!!

I wonder when he will be out and about again so I can ask for an autograph and take some pics with him like those people in the video did! oh boy lucky people!

BIG SIGH! -_-

of course it IS Michael!!

actually he is having a great time watching his fans crying and screaming for justice! yes believe me! :yes:
he thought that Paris speech at the memorial was great! she is a great actress! Michael is proud of his children and family for acting so very well!!

I wonder when he will be out and about again so I can ask for an autograph and take some pics with him like those people in the video did! oh boy lucky people!

BIG SIGH! -_-

that was very tragic humor :rofl:

it also lists his weight as 150 lbs. The thing with the weight, date of birth and the address is, as Michael was not conscious at that time they got that information from someone on the scene most probably Murray or the bodyguards. These people might not have the perfect information.

As for the time difference it might be due to daytime savings. If you don't change the clocks on electronic devices for daytime savings they could show the time wrong either by plus or minus an hour.

it also lists his weight as 150 lbs. The thing with the weight, date of birth and the address is, as Michael was not conscious at that time they got that information from someone on the scene most probably Murray or the bodyguards. These people might not have the perfect information.

Well, I think (and believe) the doctor would have all this informations. A doctor has to have and know all the details/data of your patient, especially in this case where the Murray was a doctor particular......... or no? :scratch:

Well, this video is very interesting (for those who want to watch):

Shocking evidence - 911 call is a Hoax [Michael Jackson's paramedic report]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbCeKE8Jtrg

:scratch: Yep..........

Last edited:

BLACKORWHITE March 18, 2010

Posted on 18/3/2010, 9:43 p.m.

Question:
Michael has not a special connection with the number 777 (seven hundred seventy-seven) but with three 7 ... because the 3 has a meaning and the 7 another ... 3 and 7 have particular religious meanings not 777

Answer:
Thanks Lulu, you've done well to clarify.

Question:
I read that that syringe will be 'sold on 25 June and also the TG2 says it. Why? I really do not understand

Answer:
Have you wondered if there is a syringe?

Question:
Black Sorry, but the 777 in the Catholics symbols does not exist.
There is a 7, 3 and 12, but the 777 definitely not.
And then: Black for the third time I ask if the escape of Michael has to do, even with three days of darkness.

Answer:
sorry, many times the messages escaped to me.
I'll try to pay more attention.
The escape of Michael has nothing to do with three days of darkness.
Like you said, 7 3 and 12
but the calculation comes at the same point.

Posted on 3/18/2010, 9:51 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
A council to everyone. Before addressing such important and sensitive topics such as September 11, before the information is welcome

Answer:
I have answered to you via mp.

Question:
there are more people aware of the hoax and that know information, can you explain why there isn't a common line?Where should you help us to get there? and why you all seemed tuned in January and now everyone angainst everyone?

Answer:
Sure dear
Michael is only contact with his family, and nobody else.
There are those who control the web, there are those who "helps", but eventually you will know everything from Michael.
My role? I do not feel to have a role, now here I feel like a 'friend, an help for you.
I have not a goal, I'm just waiting for the return of my idol with you, and I give you little help.

Question:
do you know if Michael has now informed his children about the real reason for his disappearance? They know what kind of risks they taked?

Answer:
Of course not.
they Know in part because the motivation.

Posted on 3/18/2010, 10:03 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Sorry Daniela but Bratz has now informed us all thinking of her friend on September 11, why the answer in pm and you don't tell us your thoughts on this? kisses

Answer:
She has sent it to me also in MP.

Posted on 3/18/2010, 10:13 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

MORE IT GOES TO THE NEXT WEEKS AND MORE THERE WILL BE INTERESTING NEWS FOR BELIEVERS AND ABSURD NEWS FOR NON BELIEVERS.

FOLLOW TMZ. THERE WILL BE NEWS THIS WEEK ON MURRAY

THERE WILL BE IMPORTANT DATES IN SPRING ...

YOU WILL HAVE NEW ON JERMAINE

FOREST LAWN STILL UNDER the spotlight

Posted on 3/18/2010, 10:18 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Ok, but let me know your opinion the same about September 11th. Thanks

Answer:
As Anly said, there is an HALF-TRUTH AND NOT an ABSOLUTE TRUTH OF EVERYTHING.
No one will know never.
I avoided talking about certain things on the web, avoid touching some arguments, that need further study elsewhere.
I'm a journalist, I KNOW THE FACTS BEHIND AND FOR WHAT I write, and those on which I rely to write.
I rely NOT ON RUMORS OR VIDEO BUT ON THE REAL and concrete NEWS.
do you think I'm not informed? For years, there are people deepen certain topics, not just me.
And believe me THE TRUTH 'COMPLETE about September 11th you will not know never.
I close the topic because I avoid talking about it on the web AS I SAID.
Unfortunately, there is also terrorism, there are people evil and cruel part of it, and a hard and harsh reality' THE WORLD.

Posted on 4/18/2010, 10:21 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Liz is registered long time before June 25.

Answer:
I agree, Liz has twitter from long time before

Question:
You said that the objects for auction are not official .. and this? Michael did not ever get rid of this picture with Prince on the throne...
www.monstersandcritics.com/people/f...rabilia-Auction

Answer:
Much Items as I said are not official.
In this case it is a copy.

Posted on 3/18/2010, 10:22 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
is it all right? You look a little tired and absent ... Maybe it's just my impression ..

Answer:
I'm fine, thanks dear...

Posted on 3/18/2010, 10:24 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I always feel more real to myself the words that MJJ says "only believe in what I say"
I can not believe that TMZ can be part of the hoax .. Nor I believe in all the numbers "from" TS or who says even hear him on the phone.
I begin to believe that the true MJJ can not be behind all this. I think he speaks to the heart of someone who really loves him and I think that only he can help us to find him.

Answer:
Shayla you have the best informator that you can have!
you have Michael ...
Follow your heart, put the pieces together, follow a little all, but then made your own mind.
Shayla heart is never wrong.
The love that every law.

Posted on 3/18/2010, 10:26 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Michael has done all this for the noble cause of organ trafficking of children and pedophilia?
Michael is "struggling" against this scourge?

Answer:
He struggled in his life for this, but these are not the reasons for the hoax.
It is certainly something important.

Posted on 3/18/2010, 11:29 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Hello Daniela
Have you looked at the message that posted Nureldinaut?
What do you think? it is disturbing ...

SPOILER (clicca per visualizzare)

Answer:
I know it is disturbing but his message liked a lot.

Question:
Tomorrow is father's day! wil Michael be with his angels?

Answer:
tomorrow in LA it is not the father's day.

Posted on 3/18/2010, 10:37 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black I wanted to ask if the numbers 3 7 12 are so matching:
3 = He
7 = St.
12 = Sun
I do not know if I was clear.
If so, they would be that really important

Answer:
the 777 is the reverse of 666 is the number of the devil.
seven write three times cross between them, represents God, the Blessed trinity. Michael believes in God
The number 7 is the number of God and in the Bible there are many references to 7

7 repeated 3 times by 21
21 split 2 +1 3
it always returns to the Trinity
3 circles, cross represent God

http://fralenuvol.com/albero/sapere/signif...simboli/cerchio

Posted on 3/18/2010, 10:40 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I want to know how can you reconcile your work, your private life and also found time to research and post videos and talking on the phone with your informator?
Maybe someone helps you?

Answer:
yes my partner, fortunately

Posted on 3/18/2010, 10:42 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
do you know when it is celebrate father's day in the U.S.?

Answer:
Third Sunday in June

Posted on 3/18/2010, 10:43 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

QUOTE (blackorwhite @ 18/3/2010, 22:13)
MORE IT GOES TO THE NEXT WEEKS AND MORE THERE WILL BE INTERESTING NEWS FOR BELIEVERS AND ABSURD NEWS FOR NON BELIEVERS.

FOLLOW TMZ. THERE WILL BE NEWS THIS WEEK ON MURRAY

THERE WILL BE IMPORTANT DATES IN SPRING ...

YOU WILL HAVE NEW ON JERMAINE

FOREST LAWN STILL UNDER the spotlight

Posted on 3/18/2010, 10:47 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Is Michael happy now?
to feel that he is happy for me it's important ...
Also you said that you'll always be there even after the Bam, and after the bam can we ask questions about Michael, or after the bam you and your source will close relationships?

Answer:
Michael will be happy only when he will have resumed in hand his life.
I think I will not close relationship with my source after bam, now I think I love him, just like Michael, I would one day meet and shake his hand.

Posted on 3/18/2010, 10:55 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
7 in the Bible is important both as a prime number and for its multiples, "The signature of God in the Bible: The number seven "the book by Karl Sabiers" but 12 then? 2 +1 = 3 always God / Trinity?

Answer:
in June they will be 12 months from the escape, if you really want to do a bit of numerology ...

Question:
Dear Black, I write my question again: do you know if Michaels is aware that there are already Division, Impatience and quarrels among "his people"? That they can not wait to see him back?? Thank you

Answer:
He is conscious and suffers

Posted on 3/18/2010, 10:58 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I just want to know if you know the day of the BAM
Ps_ isn't beautiful my avatar?

Answer:
the day of bam? it will be revealed to me
ps: your avatar is beautiful

Posted on 3/18/2010, 10:59 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Even I am curious to understand what role has Macaulay ... can you tell us something about him?
does he know? does he help Michael?

Answer:
Mac is aware of everything, he is one of his best friends, and Michael has always been there for him in the bad moments.

Posted on 3/18/2010, 11:01 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
thank you for the explanation, I had not realized that the 12 was for the period of the disappearance.
Sorry but I do not want to be pedantic and again thanks.

Answer:
pedantic? dear you are one of the people more gentle and sweet that I know.

Question:
So, is there any possibility that he is BACK earlier than in June??

Answer:
There is a possibility

Posted on 3/18/2010, 11:04 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Hello Daniela
Please answer my question. I ask three times now.
Sometimes I tweet back to Tito. And for me it is clear time with that thing. But he also mentioned "Can you feel it?" and "I'm going to the roof" (he is saying that every day) What he means with "Can you feel it?". he means with that if we can feel Michael is still close to us?
And this thing with the roof, here I can not get a connection. Maybe Tito here means that Mike is on top = in control of the situation. I'm right? Could you explain me please?
Thanks you and big hugs to you.

Answer:
Tito asks believers if they can hear Michael, Because he is returning.
And then the roof ... would welcome the opportunity to scream to the world that his brother is alive, even as he says, on the roof!

Posted on 3/18/2010, 11:09 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
so Mac knows.. then not only the family!

Answer:
family and very reliable friends.

Posted on 3/18/2010, 11:19 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Is your informer Able to pass any messages to Mike??

Answer:
yes

Posted on 3/18/2010, 11:21 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
1) The fact that the musical in San Remo with Cuccarini there was that part with The Way You Make Me Feel, very similar to that in This is it by chance?
2) I showed that in Sanremo during the performance of Travis Payne phrase "In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation" has been slightly different? I do not know if it is I feel it different!

Answer:
The song with Cuccariniwas a simple quote.
Phrase in Travis' performance is the same as TII

Posted on 3/18/2010, 11:22 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Thanks I also wanted to know if Macaulay has an active role..

Answer:
no, he has not a specific role.

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 19/3/2010, 14:58

BLACKORWHITE March 19, 2010

Posted on 3/19/2010, 10:02 p.m.

I Answer to a few questions:

- At Chiambretti NIGHT, THERE will not be MANY clues, only ADVERTISING '

- MICHAEL COULD MAKE THE BAM EVERYWHERE.

- 25 March, no news

- on twitter FOLLOW the people that the Jacksons say.

- THIS Http://twitter.com/MichaelJackson IS THE JACKSON'S OFFICIAL TWITTER, WHERE IT IS ANNOUNCEd EVENTS AND SHOWS.

- EVAN ROSS IS NOT MICHAEL'S SON.

- AFTER MICHAEL'S DEATH Many seek POPULARITY ', AND MICHAEL CAN NOT' CHECK ALL THAT ARE defamatory NEWS OR NOT.

- Rabbi wants ADVERTISING

- TIAI FOR MORE TIME does not redirect. I say to follow him March for the HOAX AND news thwy have been many.

- HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE FATHERS!

Posted on 3/19/2010, 10:12 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black Hello, I do not know if you've seen what else they've done ...
I'm really angry this time because this is absurd!
A video for victimizing even more about your and our hearts.
Immediately take a look and let me know what do you think, so I can give an adequate and timely answer to those who posted the video ...
Only you can help, thanks

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrdDkcUkSMQ

Answer:
Anly why do you care about them?
I have not seen the video, and I will not see it.
Stop these stories, these snares.
They want to continue on that road? I let them free to do so but I always leave an open door if they want.
If they do not want...patience.
Life is so beautiful, Michael is so beautiful, this forum is the most 'beautiful thing that it could happen to me, I do not care other.
Shamone

I recommend Anly Be indifferent, now it is useless to explain, they have their own ideas.
But only a small minority.

Posted on 3/19/2010, 10:23 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black can you watch the video Anly put here?
could you do this pleasure to us?

Answer:
OK guys I will look the video ....
But what happens?

Posted on 3/19/2010, 10:43 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

TONIGHT I WAS COMING IN THE FORUM, and I had a strange feeling .... THEN THE ANLY'S MESSAGE about a video ...
I DO NOT HAVE WORDS, I LOST MY BREATH, HOW CAN I DESCRIBE WHAT now I FEEL? AS I HEARD BLACKORWHITE, I heard JUST THE BEGINNING OF ITS NOTES, AND I STARTED crying UNINTERRUPTED, I failed to retain, AND THEN YOUR MESSAGES, I read them one by one, without exception.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU ARE REALLY PEOPLE ... HOW would say Michael ... "in color".
Many thanks, THANKS TO ALL, I'm still crying.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE IS IMPORTANT SONG FOR ME, IT has a special meaning ... This is called telepathy.
THANKS AGAIN

Posted on 3/19/2010, 10:52 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

I CAN ONLY DEDICATE THIS TO YOU:

Describe love is a funny thing. It's so easy to feel love and yet so difficult to talk about. It's like a bar of soap - you have it in hand until the string too hard. Some people spend their lives in search of love, but looking out for themselves. They think they have to grab for it. But the love slips away like soap.
to Keep with you love is not wrong, but you must learn to hold it lightly, gently. Let it fly whenever he wants. When it is allowed to be free, love is what makes life alive, joyful and new. And the juice and energy that motivates my music, my dancing, everything. Long as there is love in my heart, it will be everywhere.

MICHAEL JACKSON

THANKS TO ALL EVEN THE DIRECTOR OF THE VIDEO, BRAVO!
But I'm still crying!

Posted on 3/19/2010, 11:07 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
where are you black?

Answer:
I'm here, I am sending link of the video, and while I read.

Posted on 3/319/2010, 11:13 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
In thanking Daniela, I also take this opportunity in congratulating with all those worked for the realization of this video. Especially Michael (that of the poor LOL...... yes our Michael) and Annalisa (Anly)
Congratulations!

Answer:
Stanger you also sent me two messages .... thanks

Posted on 3/19/2010, 11:15 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

THANK YOU
THANKS TO ADMINS
Thanks to Michael for having brought us together
THANK YOU, JUST THAT.
BUT A SPECIAL THANKS goes to ANLY .... THANKS TO YOU this adventure STARTED

Posted on 3/19/2010, 11:19 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Thank you for what you do Bow ...
I put my daughter's pict not only to show her to you and others in the forum my little jewel, and be proud, but also as a symbol of new generations.
The hope for a better future... the children.
I will do listen to the songs and I'll teach the Michael's message also to my daughter one day.

Answer:
Is your daughter that puppy?
YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL GIRL.
God bless her.

Posted on 3/19/2010, 11:24 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
had you flooded Rome?? make me see a little!? Yes, yes

Answer:
The Tiber is NOTHING in comparison

Posted on 3/19/2010, 11:33 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
what would Michael say if he saw this video .... L.O.V.E.!

Answer:
I think he will be happy.
I sent the link.

Posted on 3/19/2010, 11:35 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black I call you at work !!!!!
read here what do you say? maybe I do not have to move the BAM?
http://eventi-organizzazione.vivastreet.vi...ribute/23243738

Answer:
on June 25, fans are organizing many tributes.

Posted on 3/19/2010, 11:50 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
wingheart
I must go now ... give someone a big hug today, and tell them it's from Michael. ((((((( hugs ))))))))) from Michael. about 4 hours ago via Web
Is she starting to slip too?

Answer:
lately they all have small slips ...

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 20/3/2010, 23:41

Fragolina Velenosa
Posted on 21/3/2010, 22:21

Michael&Veronica

Group: Moderatore

BLACKORWHITE March 21, 2010

Posted on 3/21/2010, 3:14 p.m.

WE AND HIM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRs0LlEvziI...from=PL&index=6

YOU ARE THE ARMY HE WAS LOOKING FOR

Posted on 3/21/2010, 3:22 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
what about the new Janet's movie??is there something regarding Michael? and the song "Nothing" will give us clues?? if so, in what context?? Thanks x everything you do !!!!!!!!!!

Answer:
The film has nothing to do with the hoax, it is just Janet's work.
In the song will be particular clues.
Thanks to me?
Thank you for the affection.

Question:
Is this a comment on the videos you've sent?? "you are the army he was looking for"....

Answer:
yes it is

Posted on 3/21/2010, 4:24 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

http://i42.tinypic.com/2jcfyas.jpg it isn't Murray. He is a man that looks alike Murray.

BLACKORWHITE March 22, 2010

Posted on 3/21/2010, 9:45 p.m.
I answer to some questions:

- TMZ TIME AGO USED A PICTURE OF BACKGROUND Very interesting, and many of you have asked me what was it. It was THE INSIDE OF A PLACE, AND as I told you, the inside of a grave.

- Now the tribute is in preparation, between contracts and agreements.
ENTA THE WORD "SOURCE" IS NOT a 'taboo'.

- Janet never speaks about the HOAX BUT ONLY about her work.... I RECEIVED an update on her new single, listen carefully, because sometimes you can feel Michael's VOICE..THIS was just told to me.

- IN a SPECIAL on TV7 IT WOULD ALSO HAVE TO SPEAK about MICHAEL AS GENIUS BUT FOR LACK OF TIME the SERVICE has been CUT in part.

- ENTA you are informed on many things, do WE KNOW? you Remind me of someone, but maybe It 'just my impression.
In San REMO they were PROPOSed ONLY 2 songs because of the time.

-Michael wants to return earlier than 25 June. This I was told.

- MURRAY and the whole process does not exist, FALSE. they ARE NON-EXISTENT.

- Six BUT HOW? FIRST you say bad things about me and then do you ask question to me? Should I be worried or do you really want to help out?
MANY FANS FOR JUNE ARE ORGANIZING A LOT OF TRIBUTES FOR MICHAEL, AND THIS IN ROME IS ONE OF THESE. IT ISN'T THE SAME TRIBUTE OF JERMAINE

-MICHAEL AND THE JACKSON KNOW ABOUT ME.

- http: / / www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/76105...t-that-could-put-stars-medic-behind-bars.html INCREASINGLY detailed news but they contain MANY INACCURACIES.

- documentation is false, because' There is not a dead. As I said,' OVER OTHER DOCUMENTS WILL BE POSTED about the autopsy, and it is happening.

-http: / / peaceformj.blogspot.com / OTHER BLACK LIST, I'm not alone, I just want to KNOW HOW do THE CREATORS KNOW WHO'S 'WHO FAKE AND who NOT, do they know me?

- I REAFFIRM to you.. NO BAM IN ROME, AND IF THERE WILL BE 'A TRIBUTE by JARMAINE, it WILL be LIVE IN THE WORLD.

- Jermaine, HE IS 'THE most important MEMBER OF THE FAMILY TO BE FOLLOWED.

- THE route THAT WILL be, and that is still happening is deeply suspicious and it makes not believe persons in Michael's death, by the news that will come.

- Michael in this plane has been helped by the right people, first a few people KNEW, BUT AFTER the escape the plane became more precise. AUTOPSY, documents that are published, MURRAY, do you think they are REAL?

- NOT ALL JOURNALISTS know, AND THOSE that KNOW have precise orders, the news has not be divulged ViA newspapers.

- HEALTH? MICHAEL is ok.

- THE PHOTO in the ambulance does not make you worry!it has been definited false a lot of times.

- Michael must return to L.A. But for now I do not know exactly when.

- FOR HIS MOVEMENTS AND his DOCUMENTS IT is working the FBI.

- think, if Michael had already "DEAD" before the aid, ALL THE NEWS OUT UNTIL NOW ARE FALSE! news are contradictory....

Question:
I see that there you are here always less .. without any irony, believe me ... your source does not know 'what special tell you? and do not tell me that bow has a life, we've got it all I believe, no? kisses kisses!

Answer:
NOT Alwais, in this period I had more 'COMMITMENTS, sorry for this

Posted on 3/22/2010, 9:52 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
WOW Black!
I noticed that you wrote on March 18 that there would be many news in 'spring', in addition to Murray and TMZ ....
Today is the first day of spring ....
do you refer precisely to this latest news of the paramedics?

Answer:
Spring in general, not mainly to today

Question:
I heard today the Janet's song and I immediately thought that in some places there seemed to be the Michael's voice.. so is it right?
(FILE: www.youtube.com/v/IpAIHjJh_Gs&hl=it...9461ca&border=1)

Answer:
In some points, I have just KNEW it with certainty.

Question:
why the FBI rules the game to Michael for so long time if it is not longer necessary? why does it organize more trips, documents, etc..? is Michael collaborating with them?

Answer:
yes, alone it would be IMPOSSIBLE

Posted on 3/22/2010, 10:08 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
does Michael sing with Janet?

Answer:
in the song you can hear his voice..

Posted on 3/22/2010, 10:12 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Hello Black
The day before yesterday tito was asking weird questions. he mentioned that many followers in twitter asked him why he is saying this with the roof all the time. And then he said that he will give us an explanation what this means when some of us tweeting their statements about that roof.
My tweet to tito was this: hello tito. I think you go always on the roof to make the final shout, when the DAY is there.
He mentioned on the roof he is closer to us.
I mean, means that the BAM is really nearer than we thought?
Thanks for your answer in advance.

Answer:
TITO is nice...his declarations always have a double way

Posted on 3/22/2010, 10:50 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
it seem to me that he sings instead of Janet sometimes!is it right!?

Answer:
I said that you can hear his voice...

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 22/3/2010, 15:22

Well, I think (and believe) the doctor would have all this informations. A doctor has to have and know all the details/data of your patient, especially in this case where the Murray was a doctor particular......... or no? :scratch:

a doctor should have this information in his records yes, but can he remember them on the spot is another question.

Wow BOW claimed that we will get news of Murray this week and now its all over the news..

Maybe shes not fake after all ?

Thanks ashtanga for the video :).. I believe more and more in a hoax.

:eek:

:fortuneteller:

and thanks! :)

:clapping:

Thanks for another video and I'm anxious for the next. :wild:

Wow BOW claimed that we will get news of Murray this week and now its all over the news..

I really do not believe it. For me it's a fan who has his theories and share with other fans to keep alive the flame of the hoax.

that was very tragic humor :rofl:
:p

I do agree that there are some weird things happening! Thats why I come here... and I too wanna know what's happening, and what people are talking about. I'm human and I'm curious. But then I come across some really :eek:mg: things, like for example that BoW person. Too bad she doesnt post here because I would like to say somethings to her! (below)

Sometimes I tweet back to Tito. And for me it is clear time with that thing. But he also mentioned "Can you feel it?" and "I'm going to the roof" (he is saying that every day) What he means with "Can you feel it?". he means with that if we can feel Michael is still close to us?
oooooooo :D Can You Feel It is a song! It's "Tito time" so he always askes if "we can feel it/him"!! :smilerolleyes:
I follow him and I see absolutely nothing weird in his tweets!

- THIS Http://twitter.com/MichaelJackson IS THE JACKSON'S OFFICIAL TWITTER, WHERE IT IS ANNOUNCEd EVENTS AND SHOWS.
Phew!! :angel: I thought it was fake! I'm glad to know it is not! *insert false smile here*

wingheart
I must go now ... give someone a big hug today, and tell them it's from Michael. ((((((( hugs ))))))))) from Michael. about 4 hours ago via Web
Is she starting to slip too?

Answer:
lately they all have small slips ...
I saw that tweet and I thought it was not a good thing to say! Saying it was "from" Michael is just not nice in my opinion! :mello:

Let BoW know about this:
wingheart I have compassion for those who think he is still alive, but he is not :( I prepared his lifeless body for his final rest.
wingheart I have many unanswered questions also But the conclusions for me is not that he is still alive, because I have personal proof

- Janet never speaks about the HOAX BUT ONLY about her work.... I RECEIVED an update on her new single, listen carefully, because sometimes you can feel Michael's VOICE..THIS was just told to me.
They are brother and sister, hello?!?! :doh: They have very similar voices!!

- MURRAY and the whole process does not exist, FALSE. they ARE NON-EXISTENT.
I know right?! Should we let LAPD know about it? I think we should let them know asap! :ph34r:

Answer:
TITO is nice...his declarations always have a double way
Humm interesting!! I never thought about it that way!! :coffee:

I apologize! But it's insane and I cant control myself! I'm sorry! -_-

:p

I do agree that there are some weird things happening! Thats why I come here... and I too wanna know what's happening, and what people are talking about. I'm human and I'm curious. But then I come across some really :eek:mg: things, like for example that BoW person. Too bad she doesnt post here because I would like to say somethings to her! (below)

oooooooo :D Can You Feel It is a song! It's "Tito time" so he always askes if "we can feel it/him"!! :smilerolleyes:
I follow him and I see absolutely nothing weird in his tweets!

Phew!! :angel: I thought it was fake! I'm glad to know it is not! *insert false smile here*

I saw that tweet and I thought it was not a good thing to say! Saying it was "from" Michael is just not nice in my opinion! :mello:

Let BoW know about this:
wingheart I have compassion for those who think he is still alive, but he is not :( I prepared his lifeless body for his final rest.
wingheart I have many unanswered questions also But the conclusions for me is not that he is still alive, because I have personal proof

They are brother and sister, hello?!?! :doh: They have very similar voices!!

I know right?! Should we let LAPD know about it? I think we should let them know asap! :ph34r:

Humm interesting!! I never thought about it that way!! :coffee:

I apologize! But it's insane and I cant control myself! I'm sorry! -_-

uuh you said it :thumbs_up::yes:
I don't believe this BoW character a second! It's the most disrespectfull and egoistic behavior, to act like he knows something about Michael being a live and whatsoever.. I can't believe it! I feel sick! :puke:
I'm sorry if I create bad karma now, but I just can't stand this behavior :cry:

uuh you said it :thumbs_up::yes:
I don't believe this BoW character a second! It's the most disrespectfull and egoistic behavior, to act like he knows something about Michael being a live and whatsoever.. I can't believe it! I feel sick! :puke:
I'm sorry if I create bad karma now, but I just can't stand this behavior :cry:
Oh I know hun!!
It's really not business and I dont care anymore, but it's shocking to see how many people believe in what she says! :eek: It's a she! Her name is Daniela!
At first I would get really worried about those people who blindly believe her. But now I dont care anymore! Seriously!! It's pretty obvious that what she says is insane! :bugeyed >I apologize!< But it is! :eek: All those numbers theories! ooooooooooo :eek:mg:

Some of us asked for it to be posted here because we like reading it.
You don't have to read it you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calotte12

Well I don't know about her I can't stop thinking about her talking about MJ's twin :doh:

There's probably no connection whatsoever, but this brings to mind that person (believe it turned out to be a "she" or maybe a twosome) that was preying on fans a couple of years ago, many on this board were affected and hurt by it when it was found out they were not communicating with Michael. This person was able to communicate in such a manner that was apparently quite credible.

There may be no connection between the person/people involved with members here when it happened. But some of what I'm reading from this Hoax Theory person's writings, makes me feel very uneasy. Hopefully no one will be hurt by this in the long run.

There's probably no connection whatsoever, but this brings to mind that person (believe it turned out to be a "she" or maybe a twosome) that was preying on fans a couple of years ago, many on this board were affected and hurt by it when it was found out they were not communicating with Michael. This person was able to communicate in such a manner that was apparently quite credible.

There may be no connection between the person/people involved with members here when it happened. But some of what I'm reading from this Hoax Theory person's writings, makes me feel very uneasy. Hopefully no one will be hurt by this in the long run.

I think I remember hearing about that, if I'm right it was somebody pretending to be an associate or actually Michael himself and actually convinced members to send money (in the hundreds) thinking that they would be meeting Michael?

Back