The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Can someone write a transcript of what La Toya is saying.. I can't hear it very well.. if somebody have the time, it would be great.

From 39 secs: Its just so sad, we know that murray died at the hands of Michael.
Its so sad, but you know, you have to realise its like a magic trick we are all watching this (holds up right hand) when everything is happening over here (holds left hand up) its like a conspiracy,
This is a conspiracy (left hand), this is real (right hand) you’ll find out....

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

From 39 secs: Its just so sad, we know that murray died at the hands of Michael.
Its so sad, but you know, you have to realise its like a magic trick we are all watching this (holds up right hand) when everything is happening over here (holds left hand up) its like a conspiracy,
This is a conspiracy (left hand), this is real (right hand) you’ll find out....[/QUOT

LaToya can be so confusing at times...:no:

LaToya can be so confusing at times...:no:

Agreeed... and just when you thought it couldnt get any more confusing..

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Jackson household!

u guys are really doing a great job on here! ive been really bust lately so im just lurking in every once in a while.. but i hope our wait is over soon :)

What is wrong with Jacksons ?!
How can they mess up everything they say ?
"Murray died at the hands of Michael....." wtf
"Before we went to the airport....." wtf

u guys are really doing a great job on here! ive been really bust lately so im just lurking in every once in a while.. but i hope our wait is over soon :)

Hey I've been wondering where you were :) good to see you're still here

@calotte12 I really enjoy watching you're video's I didn't know about some of the stuff so learned a few things again :D

Last edited:

About the BAM's day theory - have anyone taken notice that he snaps his fingers 3 times before saying bam. Could it be a clue? Or just a rythm?

Calotte, great video, thank you !!!!
At the end....at 10.12 you can see Thome Thome in the left corner talking on his cell phone. So, at that time ( was that the premiere of the movie ?) he wasn"t hidding yet ?
Everyone is saying that he is nowhere to be found.

Thanks everybody..! its so evident for me he could be alive right now.. I dont want to say he is alive.. and I want to in the same time loll

Another news about Murray from TMZ! A funny one I must admit ! Keep it up Murray, you will be free soon !

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Approach the Bench
Posted Mar 26th 2010 1:57PM by TMZ Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray not only has a right to remain silent ... he's exercising it.

Murray was at a 24 Hour Fitness in Las Vegas last night at around 7:00 PM. He worked out for about an hour with a spotter at the ready.

As far as we know, she didn't leave his side to make a phone call.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/26/dr-conrad-murray-approach-the-bench/#ixzz0jJSL8UAo

Hey, you're doing a good job. Congratulations for the video. :clapping:

Thanks everybody..! its so evident for me he could be alive right now.. I dont want to say he is alive.. and I want to in the same time loll

Another news about Murray from TMZ! A funny one I must admit ! Keep it up Murray, you will be free soon !

Dr. Conrad Murray -- Approach the Bench
Posted Mar 26th 2010 1:57PM by TMZ Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray not only has a right to remain silent ... he's exercising it.

Murray was at a 24 Hour Fitness in Las Vegas last night at around 7:00 PM. He worked out for about an hour with a spotter at the ready.

As far as we know, she didn't leave his side to make a phone call.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/26/dr-conrad-murray-approach-the-bench/#ixzz0jJSL8UAo
:doh: :doh: :doh:

I do not believe it. lol! :bugeyed

Oh, I see how the Murray is soooooo worried. Murray knows.... :smilerolleyes:

This is a conspiracy (left hand), this is real (right hand) you’ll find out....

thank you so much.. that's very confusing indeed...:scratch::scratch::scratch:

Thank u very much Sarah :). Didnt like her last video i hope this one will be better.
haha lol i thought you were talking to me for a minute,my name is sarah too,i just entered the thread and saw my name,

haha lol i thought you were talking to me for a minute,my name is sarah too,i just entered the thread and saw my name,

Oh sorry for getting you confused, i didnt know ur name lol. Nice to meet you Sarah. :)

I cant wait for April 5th, i hope it will tell me what i can believe or not.

Did I miss something? what's with april 5th?

Thanks for posting the new vid!

Did I miss something? what's with april 5th?

Thanks for posting the new vid!

the trial begins that day!!!!!!!!!!!

btw who here thinks MJ is singing in Janets new song "Nothing" cuz i do!

When is DI coming back....????

^^not sure ,hope he is coming back.

Boo! Thanx for thinking of me guys.

So Ive Im not quite sure were we're up to here but have you guys seen the Rabbit in TII title from the trailer? Its the white light on the bottom:
dc671g.jpg

there are certain parts that sound very much like him,but they are siblings so there are simularities,i just don,t know anymore.

good one, thank you! i am just curious, from the point of view of the hoax, do you have a theory as to why MJ is with Sony again for that 10-project, 7-year deal? that caught my attention in your vid, about MJ going straight to concert without releasing an album - because we know he was making music the whole time. was it because he wasn't with Sony anymore and there were no offers from other record labels?

do you have info that says MJ patched it up with Sony before all this happened?

they said there was material for 3 albums - so makes me wonder what the remaining "7" would be...

Oh I thought it had something to do with the hoax theory :)
BTW in holland it's still easter that day, I guess it isn't in the US?

good one, thank you! i am just curious, from the point of view of the hoax, do you have a theory as to why MJ is with Sony again for that 10-project, 7-year deal? that caught my attention in your vid, about MJ going straight to concert without releasing an album - because we know he was making music the whole time. was it because he wasn't with Sony anymore and there were no offers from other record labels?

do you have info that says MJ patched it up with Sony before all this happened?

they said there was material for 3 albums - so makes me wonder what the remaining "7" would be...

I dont know but remember that MJ was against Sony because of Tony Mottola.. now that he is gone, MJ can work with Sony without any problem.. and he did it with Thriller 25th, king of pop etc.

The deal with Sony is just another proof for me that he is alive. How can they be sure that it will sell like crazy and sign the biggest deal in history ? Something big is gonna happen between now and november.

Boo! Thanx for thinking of me guys.

So Ive Im not quite sure were we're up to here but have you guys seen the Rabbit in TII title from the trailer? Its the white light on the bottom:
dc671g.jpg

Welcome back DI :)

Im not sure about the rabbit lol maybe its too much but..

Back