The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

This picture of Michael's coffin is supposed to have been at another funeral held at Forrest Lawn, Hollywood Hills. Not sure if this was supposed to be a decoy or the real thing. It explains why the brothers were going to FL, Hollywood Hills on The Jackson Dynasty.

But Debbie and Karen have both visited Forest Lawn. I think Debbie would be told where Michael really was buried wouldn't she?

i read somewhere this was from a jewish funeral,because if you look at the clergy or whoever it is holding the book infront he has a kipper on his head,i think thats what they call it,if indeed michael did have a private ceromony on the morning of the momorial,it was a jw one,so i heard,and they wouldn,t be wearing a kipper at a jw service,i know because i have been a part of this faith since i was young,

Good spot.

Ive known about that one too but there was no green tent there was there? If there was then it must be the same one.

DI there is a green tent in the video I posted.

I'm still confused about the video I posted as it says July 6th and X17 say its MJ and there are tonnes of cars.

Another Day Backmasked:

That sounds so freaky.

Last edited:
Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Oxman is just... blah.

But Debbie and Karen have both visited Forest Lawn. I think Debbie would be told where Michael really was buried wouldn't she?
Well of course they would visit FL as thats where they think MJ is buried along with the rest of the world.

Neither Karen or Debbie are allowed inside. If either one of them were in on MJs secret, Im sure theyd be allowed inside. But theyre not.

I'm still confused about the video I posted as it says July 6th and X17 say its MJ and there are tonnes of cars.

Me too because there are ALOT of cars there. So that pic I posted must have been from the same day being July 6.

I found this image which I thought was interesting:
gildaucla.jpg

UCLA & SONY????

i read somewhere this was from a jewish funeral,because if you look at the clergy or whoever it is holding the book infront he has a kipper on his head,i think thats what they call it,if indeed michael did have a private ceromony on the morning of the momorial,it was a jw one,so i heard,and they wouldn,t be wearing a kipper at a jw service,i know because i have been a part of this faith since i was young,
True. I am a Jehovah's Witness also (I left once) and my father is an elder of Happy Valley Congregation.

I didnt notice the Jewish kipper on his head.

If its a decoy, then its not real anyway.

DI either their server doesn't work or they have removed the files.
Go directly to the website.
DI, Another Day was written by Lenny Kravitz....
Yes I know thank you. MJ could still have backmased a message on it in production though.

Personally I just attribute it to another coincidence.

[youtube]ukG0sJUAgto[/youtube]

Petition to have John Branca investigated and removed:
http://mjcase.epetitions.net/

To: The State Bar of California
Office of the Chief Trial Counsel
Intake Unit
1149 S. Hill Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015-2299
Attn: UPL Project

RE: A Plea To Have John Branca Investigated For Possible Conspiracy Corruption In The Michael Jackson Case
We, the undersigned, call on The State Bar of California to investigate John G. Branca of Ziffren Brittenham LLP, 1801 Century Park West, Los Angeles, CA 90067, for the possibility of conspiracy corruption in the Michael Jackson case.
We have reason to believe that Mr. Jackson's will was forged and that Mr. Jackson had never rehired Mr. Branca to become executor of his estate. It is to our understanding that there is no proof that the will is authentic, as it is proven that Mr. Jackson was in New York on the day the will was signed in California. Also, when Mr. Jackson terminated Mr. Branca years ago Mr. Branca was ordered to return the originals of all documents, yet he conveniently produced this will after Michael's death. Mr. Branca claims that Michael hired him just days before his death.
However, this type of action would be inconsistent with what Mr. Jackson had decided years ago which raises our suspicion.
On February 3, 2003 Michael Jackson instructed Mr. Branca to turn over to his new attorneys all records, files and papers dealing with Mr. Jackson's personal and Business life. While Mr. Branca turned over his other files, it is to our understanding that Mr. Branca did not produce the original purported July 7, 2002 Will until July 1, 2009.
In violation of his fiduciary duties, Mr. Branca concealed the purported Will and Mr. Branca has said he was not terminated; he resigned in 2006 because he felt Mr. Jackson was being influenced by people who did not have his best interests at heart. Regardless if Mr. Branca said that he resigned this is not an indication that he complied with Mr. Jackson’s termination letter in 2003. Mr. Branca's concealment of the purported Will and failure to produce Mr. Jackson’s Will regardless of Michael Jackson's instruction for Mr. Branca to deliver all documents of his to Mr. LeGrand is what raises our suspicion. Why would Mr. Branca conceal the purported Will if he was no longer Mr. Jackson’s attorney?
It wasn't until July 1, 2009, that Mr. Branca produced the previously concealed Will which he had intentionally concealed for six (6) years.
We believe that to allow John Branca to continue to hold the position as an executor of Michael Jackson's estate is an unethical violation. Therefore, we are asking that you cease Mr. Branca from his position in Mr. Jackson's estate and perform a thorough investigation on him.
In 2003, Michael Jackson launched an investigation into Mr. Branca's suspected embezzlement activities regarding Michael Jackson's money. It was reported that there was a relationship between Sony Executive Tommy Mottola and John Branca whereby Mr. Branca and Mr. Mottola were involved in an offshore account in the Caribbean and Sony was transferring money into that account which implied that it was to benefit Mr. Branca.
INTERFOR REPORT: The Interfor Report caused Michael Jackson great anger and Michael Jackson demanded Mr. Branca to never have anything to do with him, his business, his family, or his personal life again. Michael Jackson Terminated Mr. Branca because of what he learned. Why would Mr. Jackson rehire this attorney to become an executor of his estate?
Mr. Branca claims that Mr. Jackson rehired him just 8 days before Mr. Jackson was murdered. As the truth unfolds, it is obvious why Mr. Jackson feared for his life!
Additionally, Mr. Branca has just recently made a $200 million guaranteed contract with Sony Music Entertainment for 10 projects over seven years.
We, the undersigned, are appalled because as Michael Jackson's fans, we know that Mr. Jackson wanted nothing to do with Sony once he was no longer obligated to do so because of the conspiracy that Michael believed that Sony had participated in in the past to ruin Mr. Jackson's record sales.

We thank you for your time in reading this and would appreciate your prompt response. We also encourage you to view the information at these links to familiarize yourself with information related to our concerns and reason for this petition.

http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2010/03/catching-up-with-tommy-mottola-march-17.html
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,319537,00.html

Sincerely,

Advocates For Michael

John Branca was hired back 8 days before MJ death..? whats the problem with him ?

John Branca was hired back 8 days before MJ death..? whats the problem with him ?

[youtube]Kvu301ATe_0[/youtube]
[youtube]IXjSmUUJuPo[/youtube]
[youtube]tVGHcdZEHIs[/youtube]
[youtube]-ws0ceovVkA[/youtube]

I dont want to view all those video but.. who cares what happened before 2009 ? MJ hired him back period. One of the big clues why MJ is still alive today.

I dont want to view all those video but.. who cares what happened before 2009 ? MJ hired him back period. One of the big clues why MJ is still alive today.
Well all the questions you keep asking are answered in those videos but you dont want to watch those videos so ............................:scratch:

What happened with Branca before 2009 is very important. In fact what happened around 2002-03 is the most important thing as Michael didnt trust several people in his inner circle and had them investigated and then fired. 2 of those were John Branca and Trudy Green, both of whom are on Michael's Will. Why would you keep those who you dont trust and fired in charge of all your assests?

You wouldnt. Branca should have returned all documents but Branca still had the Will. Branca should have resigned from all positions associated with Michael, however he is still an Executor?

Why would Michael rehire someone he didnt trust 8 days before he was murdered? There is no proof that he was rehired. Its more plausible to believe that Dileo rehired Branca (both having Sony connections) than Michael.

Ill not answer to your post because I have a complet different opinion but I see your point..:)

''Hi guys

I just watched a live show here in The Netherlands that is called: De nieuwe Uri Geller ( The New Uri Geller). This is a live show that Uri does every Friday here in the Netherlands. And is saw something really weird about 10 minutes ago.

I first didn't want to post this because i'm not good at explaining things in English, and because the show was live there isn't yet a video of it online. but my friend Mar7 encouraged me to post it anyway.

So here it goes:

First there was a performance somebody who showed us a picture of Uri & Michael together.

Then when the performance was done Uri said something. He said: ''I shouldn't be saying this, but there will be a person here next week. Everybody here in the Netherlands knows him or her he / she is a Mega star and he will reveal himself here next week. This will be breaking news all over the world. I'm 99.8 % sure that he will be here next week, but there is a possibility that he won't show up''

Now this are not EXACT the same words Uri said, but something along these lines. I will put the video here as soon as the channel will put it online.

And i couldn't help nut thinking that maybe he was talking about Michael!
What do you guys think?''

Hm ? :O

''Hi guys

I just watched a live show here in The Netherlands that is called: De nieuwe Uri Geller ( The New Uri Geller). This is a live show that Uri does every Friday here in the Netherlands. And is saw something really weird about 10 minutes ago.

I first didn't want to post this because i'm not good at explaining things in English, and because the show was live there isn't yet a video of it online. but my friend Mar7 encouraged me to post it anyway.

So here it goes:

First there was a performance somebody who showed us a picture of Uri & Michael together.

Then when the performance was done Uri said something. He said: ''I shouldn't be saying this, but there will be a person here next week. Everybody here in the Netherlands knows him or her he / she is a Mega star and he will reveal himself here next week. This will be breaking news all over the world. I'm 99.8 % sure that he will be here next week, but there is a possibility that he won't show up''

Now this are not EXACT the same words Uri said, but something along these lines. I will put the video here as soon as the channel will put it online.

''Breaking news all over the world''

is this Uri just trying to get attention or....

this is strange though thanks for posting :)

Well of course they would visit FL as thats where they think MJ is buried along with the rest of the world.

Neither Karen or Debbie are allowed inside.

I think Karen is/was allowed inside because she had those photos of inside showing the tomb or whatever it is called. Now since those photos came out, according to the media the Jackson's apparently changed the rule and made a shorter list, and if you aren't on it you have to be accompanied by a family member.

gildaucla.jpg

UCLA & SONY????
:scratch:huh? whats that from?

About Uri Geller - what is the show? he doesnt do some psychic seance thing does he?

''Hi guys

So here it goes:

hmm thats very interesting.. mega star..reveal..breaking news all over the world.. yes, very interesting!

Thank you for telling us!

''Hi guys

So here it goes:

:scratch:

:doh:

I read it somewhere, but when he passed it on TV?

What???? :bugeyed

I do not get scared by seeing the Sony there, but.... UCLA???? lol! :fortuneteller:

I have not seen it, but it is in the credits of the movie TII?

Hmm, I'm kind of intrigued by what Uri Geller said.

I'm taking a BIG RISK to reveal this, let me tell you that I'm 99.9 % sure that it will happen next week, so please do not be mad at me when this breaking news event will not go through, but I'm a positive thinker and next week Someone that everybody in the Netherlands knows will be here LIVE in this mental arena, He or She, they are hugely controversial, you can not imagine what interest this will cause and I'll tell you what, I'll reveal to you that I spoke to this person recently and the fact that He or She agreed to come on to this show is MEGA!
Now, under my mental abilities you will all be mesmerized and you will want to know THE TRUTH!
That's all I can say... Please be aware that there is a tiny chance that this person will not show up, we will not know for sure until hopefully the beginning or middle of next week, we don't know, we have to wait and see...

Calotte I had the same thing.
I mean it's pretty weird that he starts talking about it after the performance with the photo of him and Michael...
I can't get it out of my mind, I really hope it's him but then again why would he show up in a show from the Netherlands??
And the story of Tom (pianogames) went through my mind too you know about him visiting Uri.

DrConradMurray
The media will manipulate any facts to generate the outcome that will create the most public interest. Things are not always as they seem about 3 hours ago via web

Now I know that TMZ said this account was fake but they also said that he didnt have a smart phone yet we saw him with one a few days later on TMZ.

The tweets are also from the web.

TMZ also said Michael was dead too ;)

Im very ill today so this is a quick visit but here is the video for Uri:
http://www.sbs6.nl/web/show/id=820517/langid=43

I think he is just blowing smoke, MJ and Uri had a big falling out.

This is around about 1 hour 37 mins in.

I actually found the exact place with my first click :D

Edit: I think he's bullshitting, personally.

Wow, the transcript is more scary than I though at first..!! I mean, everything he said, EVERYTHING has a connection to MJ. I dont want to make prediction but I think it will be, in fact, MJ himself

I'm taking a BIG RISK to reveal this

BIG RISK, Michael didint want him to tell anything about it and there's a chance that he will not show up.

Let me tell you that I'm 99.9 % sure that it will happen next week

That it will 'happen' next next, MJ comeback !

So please do not be mad at me when this breaking news event will not go through

'This breaking news event' What else could it be ? Maybe MJ will change his plans at the last minute, we don't know.

But I'm a positive thinker and next week Someone that everybody in the Netherlands knows will be here LIVE in this mental arena

He said in the Netherlands but that doesnt mean its only for the people of Netherlands. MJ is known by everybody in the Netherlands and this show is for the people Netherlands so its clear that he said 'people in the Netherlands'.

He or She, they are hugely controversial

MJ was already controversial but with his return he will be even more.

You can not imagine what interest this will cause

Again what else it could be ?

I'll tell you what, I'll reveal to you that I spoke to this person recently and the fact that He or She agreed to come on to this show is MEGA!

MEGA? yeah so this person is too big for the show but he will still come.

Now, under my mental abilities you will all be mesmerized and you will want to know THE TRUTH!

Of course we will want to know the truth about MJ reapperances/faked death... and maybe we wont see MJ in person before but just the news that he is still alive and maybe it will the first time MJ will speak about it.

That's all I can say... Please be aware that there is a tiny chance that this person will not show up

MJ has a reputation to not show up... so we never know.

We will not know for sure until hopefully the beginning or middle of next week, we don't know, we have to wait and see...

Because MJ will annonce his comeback beginning of next week.

Sorry but its MJ. as scary as it could be.

!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!!!! TMZ LIVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8TFJRFzIcsb

This is weird. And impotrant I think. TMZ is allways so strange.
It really seems like a game to me. And I have a feeling that something big will come out soon.
I feel like sitting on needles.Damn.:mello:

Cant wait for the trial, hope it will let me know where to stand.

Same for me.

And about what Calotte said I was thinking who could it possible be other then Michael and I can't come up with someone...
I wish it was friday already.
This is all driving me crazy.
Oh and thanks for the TMZ vid it's really something, altough I can't really believe he told him Michael is alive but could be of course.

Same for me.

And about what Calotte said I was thinking who could it possible be other then Michael and I can't come up with someone...
Oh and thanks for the TMZ vid it's really something, altough I can't really believe he told him Michael is alive but could be of course.

Friday ? I think i missed something lol. I havent read this thread seriously lately.

Same for me.

I know its crazy stuff.. !!

Back