The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

WOW! The latest posts... :unsure: I'll keep my thoughts just for me. :coffee:

WELL..............

Today a Brazilian TV station said about Michael. The Brazilian reporter interviewed a pediatrician and teacher Brazilian who works at UCLA (I not jotted down her name :doh:) and that was in the hospital on the 25th. She told him as briefly that day and she said that the fire alarm was activated, the building was evacuated and she and others believed it was a fire. Outside, you could hear the songs of Michael and some people were crying, so she knew what had happened and that was a false alarm of fire. She says everything was surreal and very strange that day.

The reporter also did a quick interview with Travis who said Michael had trouble sleeping, but he was in good shape for the concerts.

The reporter also spoke to the spokesman Murray (Miranda Sevick) by telephone. She said, Murray is very sad for happened, that he is not guilty and all those things we already know. Bla Bla Bla..... :smilerolleyes:

But the best comes now..... :bugeyed The reporter entered the mausoleum with a camera that was not hidden and filmed everything. :doh: :doh: :doh: He walked quietly into the mausoleum while everything was being filmed. :doh: :doh: :doh: And fans can not go, but the press can? :scratch: :smilerolleyes: Interesting....
I watched that too and I got furious at how they made it look like they were inside Michael's crypt! :angry: THEY WERE NOT!! :angry:
They were inside another building showing others people's resting place (those ones that are on the walls... hard to explain! like hanging pictures on the wall.)

Ashtanga, the "angry faces" are NOT at you ok? :) I get angry at them!!

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the woman (doctor) talking about the fire alarm, she pointed at another building like "Michael was there (points at another building) and the fire alarm was activated here bla bla bla..."
So yeah, there was a fire alarm, but not in the building Michael was in!

Joe didnt say anything at all.

He just sat there while Oxman and Majestic said that Michael Joseph Jackson is 100% dead. (I didnt know you could be 98% dead!) I agree that Michael Joseph Jackson [The King Of Pop persona] is dead, however Michael Joe Jackson, the man is alive. The Man.....lol like at the memorial "Im alive and Im here forever":
i-am-alive-mj.jpg
Oh Jesus! That is just a way to say that Michael will live forever through his music/art!
Well, that is how *I* see it!

I simply cannot believe it! I cant believe Jermaine did that!!
What if they had an open casket interview?? I think it would be much more interesting!!

:mello:

Are you FREAKIN' kidding me??? Thats how the bros are going to commemorate the "death" of their bro?? By taking a tv show host and his camera crew with them to his tomb? Is that right? am I understanding this correctly? God I hope I'm wrong.. that would be :puke:
I know right! That is unbelievable!! I'm shocked! Seriously!

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

IAlso, if I'm not mistaken, the woman (doctor) talking about the fire alarm, she pointed at another building like "Michael was there (points at another building) and the fire alarm was activated here bla bla bla..."
So yeah, there was a fire alarm, but not in the building Michael was in!
She was in the back of the building with the reporter (the building was seen from the back), then you can not say that this was actually the building that was Michael. And even that was not in the same building, a fire alarm was triggered at one of the buildings, changed the functioning of the entire UCLA because they believed that really was a fire and was not. :bugeyed And most interesting is that nobody saw anything.... :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:

Looks fake? It IS fake! How convenient that photos just recently leaked were used.. and why would MJ put photos from the making of Remember The Time on the cover of a brand new release? Lol

thats what i meant.... calm down!

1200352035ce8c2d49dde33.jpg

Michael Jackson's body is NOT inside the golden casket publicly put into a crypt at California's famous Forest Lawn Cemetery, a security expert close to the Jackson family tells GLOBE. As the world marks the first anniversary of the King of Pop's tragic death a bombshell report unravels the mystery of Michael's missing corpse.

Kind of sad that nothing happened.. oh well!

Well, a member of a forum hoax Pearl Jr. interviewed about the book Pseudocide. If anyone wants to hear, here it is:

Part 1

[youtube]1WW1s8EmoAQ&feature[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WW1s8EmoAQ&feature=player_embedded

Part 2

[youtube]A_xhZXHgRtk&feature[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_xhZXHgRtk&feature=player_embedded

Part 3

[youtube]KmSNbVJR2ec&feature[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmSNbVJR2ec&feature=player_embedded

Part 4

[youtube]fhiJPspIZ0Y&feature[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhiJPspIZ0Y&feature=player_embedded

Part 5

[youtube]D3mHWIpOaVA&feature[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3mHWIpOaVA&feature=player_embedded

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath....9&t=8565&sid=ba105f8fe8764ebffae3dad589dc0b17

Well believer fans got their hopes up based on nothing but it being 1 yr. MJ did say "See you in July!" but which July?

So where was Joe, LaToya, Rebbie, Marlon and Jackie yesterday?

Katherine wasnt wearing black.

The amount of MJ news on TMZ, death related or not, yesterday was crazy.

And:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/carlot...reat-xscapea-look-at-the-life-of-the-king-of-
And one of MJ's bodyguards for 15 years calls the radio show. He believes MJ is alive and says his uncle is still paid through direct deposit by the same account that paid him when MJ was alive and that he hasn't seen his uncle in a long long time since MJ's death. He also gives some insight into a rendezvous between Murray, Michael and Katherine.

MJHOAXLIVE
Reports from Julien's auction from @eatitforreal of a older man in a wheelchair decked out w/ Christmas decorations

I have to say that MJ3 didnt look that upset yesterday at all playing at the beach in Hawaii. They look very happy. Apparently Liz owns a house in Hawaii. The last time the kids were in Hawaii was in 04 w/ MJ:
http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/photos/see-photos-of-michael-jackson-and-his-kids-200929/3441

Some odd comments:
[youtube]lT_BigfJxL8[/youtube]

* Harvey Levin from TMZ Live seemed downright furious about something, was fighting with colleagues while on air, I could clearly hear someone swearing, BIG argument about something that "needs to go on the front page". Whatever it was never made it onto the website. He was noticeably distracted for the whole question session, wouldn't answer a question regarding the authenticity of the autopsy report, and only seemed to cheer up when talking about a scenario where "what if Michael's body was "exhumed" and taken to Ceasers Palace in Las Vegas". He and the other guy then said "Vegas just feels right" and that "nobody will visit FL in five years time". Just before they left they said "We will be talking about this for months to come after this". He also mistakenly said Michael "died back in December".

Here's the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGm_ubtgzkU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb5lcyP3Dv4&feature=related

* Eddie Griffin @ Gary, Indiana said Michael was "the world's greatest entrepreneur". Definition of that word is: "someone who organizes a business venture and assumes the risk for it".

* Monument we've already seen with E-CASSANOVA'S picture on it unveiled again.

* As soon as the monument was unveiled a fighter jet flew right over the house, TMZ's camera somehow managed to capture it perfectly. It was like this sort of jet:

http://www.leansigmaworks.com/jets.jpg

* At FL, the camera randomly zoomed up to the window of a bell tower.

* In Jermaine's interview with Larry King, LK asks "Do you think Michael is somewhere?" while smiling, Jermaine said "Yes" then begins to laugh and say "Why did you ask me that question?!" before saying "Michael's spirit is alive"

[youtube]IPn0nUS1Q74[/youtube]

35680_443652216350_159056901350_6396996_6731260_n.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Inside the mausoleum? Paparazzi in the mausoleum? I see a crown here.

35680_443652291350_159056901350_6397010_5328562_n.jpg

I have not seen that part. Who is this blonde? Janet, Randy or Jermaine said something? Well, I would like to know what was said. :scratch: I did not see Marlon, LaToya, Rebbie and Jackie. Where they were?

Here also:

Carlotta Chatwood

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/carlotta-chatwood/2010/06/25/the-great-xscapea-look-at-the-life-of-the-king-of-

And:

Local Michael Jackson Fan Attends Service

Entertainer Remembered As 'Shy, Fun-Loving Man'

POSTED: 9:58 pm EDT July 7, 2009
UPDATED: 5:12 am EDT July 8, 2009

CINCINNATI --

&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&nbsp
&ampnbsp&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp
&ampampampampampnbsp

A local fan who met Michael Jackson several times was at Tuesday's memorial in Los Angeles.
While most people from the Tri-State watched the service on television, Jenny Winings watched the memorial from just a few feet away from the stage at Staples Center.
Winings said in an earlier interview that she just had to be there.
"We were sitting on the floor right in front of the stage," Winings said in a phone interview.
She said she witnessed one of the most moving, emotional events of her life.
"When Jermaine sang 'Smile,' when Usher sang 'Gone Too Soon' because Michael Jackson wrote that for Ryan White who died of AIDS, and of course, his daughter," Winings said.
The same images moved those who gathered on Fountain Square to watch the service.
"I feel very overwhelmed," Gloria Deese said.
Many said they were still in shock that the man who provided the soundtrack for their lives had been silenced.
"I never imagined that it would come to this, I would ever witness this day," Carmen Parks said.
"It was just us saying goodbye to someone we truly loved and cared about," Winings said.
Tri-State native Marvin Butts, who was Jackson's bodyguard during three of his tours, said that he was moved that so many others remember his friend as he does.
He said that Jackson was a giving, fun-loving shy man who also happened to be a brilliant entertainer.
http://www.wlwt.com/news/19985900/detail.html

Wednesday, August 20, 1997
Marvin moves more than limos to OTR

BY JIM KNIPPENBERG
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Whew, that was a close call. We almost had a bunch of celebrities hitchhiking around town instead of sprawling in a cushy limo seat.
But, thanks to a generous offer and a change of heart, Marvin Butts will be there to give them a lift.
Butts, see, owns Air Marvin, a limo service located on Eastern Avenue for the past 10 years. In those years, he has carted around the likes of James Brown, Patti LaBelle, Barry White, Bread, Jimmy Buffett, Alanis Morissette and who knows how many more.
Visiting celebs like him because he not only drives, but doubles as a bodyguard - he's 6 feet 10 inches tall and, well, you don't fool with him.
But a couple of months ago, he got word that the Verdin Co., owner of the building where Air Marvin and its Mr. Bubbles (car wash) subsidiary were located, needed to expand.
That left Butts with three limos, a day coach (a customized bus, complete with sofas, easy chairs, bar, potty) and nowhere to go. He decided to close.
Jim Verdin to the rescue. Move to Over-the-Rhine, he told him. Do for that community what you did for the East End and you can have a building free.
What Butts ''did for the East End'' is throw in all kinds of moral and financial support, including fund-raisers in the form of garage sales and car washes; setting up a basketball court in his garage for neighborhood kids; giving kids a couple bucks to sweep the garage or something so they'd have spending money; and taking Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners to neighborhood families.
Why? Because, as he puts it so simply, ''if not me, then who will do it?''
Anyway, Butts decided to take Verdin up on his offer. He moves to 13th Street in September, which is to say you won't be seeing visiting celebs whining about not having a ride.
Likewise, you'll be seeing more activism in OTR because, as good as Butts is at driving and bodyguarding, it's what he does best. And most.
Faking it

Now the fur's really flying. Fake fur, mind you, but it's keeping Donna Salyers busy nevertheless.
Salyers, recall, owns Fabulous Furs, the Covington business which has built a national reputation making coats and accessories from real-looking fake fur.
In the recent past, she has outfitted TV shows (Another World for a winter wedding; All My Children for a little hormone cha-cha by the fireplace); movies (Tony Danza in A Brooklyn State of Mind) and Broadway shows (Rue McClanahan in Afterplay).
Now this . . .
Salyers toted 25 coats to Los Angeles last weekend for a Humane From Hollywood benefit chaired by Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas with Liza Minnelli as the floor show and Salyers as the Fashion Queen. The $100 to $1,000 a head do at the Beverly Hilton raised bucks for wildlife causes.
She got back from L.A. Sunday and immediately went to Owensboro, Ky., for a fur-selling segment on QVC, the cable shopping network which sells, sells, sells. It airs today, sometime between 3 and 6 p.m.
On the air

Hey, wasn't that Jackyl lead singer Jesse James Dupree wearing a WEBN T-shirt last week on Bill Maher's Politically Incorrect?
Sure was, says 'EBN operations manager Jim Richards. It was the station's spring model (Attitude Adjuster), designed by house artist Dave Ritter.
Jackyl will perform (4 p.m., P&G Pavilion) at the Aug. 31 Riverfest and Toyota-WEBN Fireworks. Richards was chatting it up with him on the phone, ironing out details, when Dupree said he was doing Incorrect Aug. 11.
Richards being radio people - meaning they love getting those call letters out - a light bulb went on. He asked Dupree to wear the shirt and Dupree agreed.

http://www.enquirer.com/columns/knip/1997/08/082097_jk.html

Success Stories: Marvin Butts, Mr. Bubbles

(CINCINNATI) -- Marvin G. Butts, III got his first job investigating his own father's death. When his dad died, Marvin's mother told her five-year-old son that the cause had been a heart attack.
It was only on her death bed that she told her now 16-year-old son that his father actually had been shot six times. Marvin -- a troubled kid who had gotten into a lot of trouble -- determined to become a private investigator.
His next job came during a chance meeting with "Soul Train's" Don Cornelius who, on a visit to Cincinnati, suggested that Marvin -- a very big guy -- become a body guard.
He wound up guarding everyone from James Brown to Michael Jackson.
But Marvin realized there was even more money to be made providing transportation for his clients, so he went into the limousine business.
"Air Marvin's" is located in the Pendleton area of Over the Rhine because Marvin wanted to stand as an example to local kids of what the entrepreneurial spirit can do -- not just making money, but doing good works. Among his many charitable endeavors is the "Gone Too Soon" cancer awareness fair coming to Sawyer Point on June 9th.
http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?s=6332594&clienttype=printable

:read:

Last edited:

I agree with D.I I think that MJ3 being in Hawaii is big sign from MJ saying "look my kids arent sad, you shouldnt be either, Im Ok" I mean Katherine would never leave them on the anniversary of their father's death. It wouldnt be right. And it wouldnt be right for MJ to make his kids go to "visit his grave" and get mauled by paparazzi when there is no dead body at all. Plus I would just like to add, Janet finally found something black to wear?? She wore white outfits last year in June/July but now she's mourning??

well no nothing happened because Michael is dead....and for all you who keep feeding crap into the minds of the people who are already having a hard time excepting Michael's death...I say shame on you...if we look for things that will tell us that Michael is still here coincidences.,,,,,well that is all they are is coincidences.....why do you guys torture yourselves with this Michael is still alive theory?? No ..hope is not a explanation anymore....he is gone...and I think you will be all alot better off if you just admit that to yourselves. Michael's passing is not a game...it is a reality....and I for one...have to face that reality..and I think alot of you folks here do to.

well no nothing happened because Michael is dead....and for all you who keep feeding crap into the minds of the people who are already having a hard time excepting Michael's death...I say shame on you...if we look for things that will tell us that Michael is still here coincidences.,,,,,well that is all they are is coincidences.....why do you guys torture yourselves with this Michael is still alive theory?? No ..hope is not a explanation anymore....he is gone...and I think you will be all alot better off if you just admit that to yourselves. Michael's passing is not a game...it is a reality....and I for one...have to face that reality..and I think alot of you folks here do to.

:smilerolleyes:Then what are you doing looking in this thread unless you have some feeling that MJ isnt dead. Otherwise stop looking in this thread. Simple lol :doh:

Im not being tortured. I have dealt with MJ passing and MJ is not here right now is he? Yes this is reality and thats what makes this odd. All the comments and oddities really happened.:yes:

I agree with D.I I think that MJ3 being in Hawaii is big sign from MJ saying "look my kids arent sad, you shouldnt be either, Im Ok" I mean Katherine would never leave them on the anniversary of their father's death. It wouldnt be right. And it wouldnt be right for MJ to make his kids go to "visit his grave" and get mauled by paparazzi when there is no dead body at all. Plus I would just like to add, Janet finally found something black to wear?? She wore white outfits last year in June/July but now she's mourning??

The kids didnt have a care in the world. Prince has vitiligo I noticed for those saying Prince isnt MJs kid.

And Katherine wasnt wearing black.

Ok, I remember some pages back that you have ditched the hoax theory and believe he really is gone...Fine by me, and I can tell, by everyone else as well. But if you feel that your mind is being fed crap, then why do you keep coming back in here? Don't participate/and or read in this forum if it clearly hurts you too deeply. Don't keep coming back for more....And, I've definitely noticed that you keep coming back and making contradictory comments supporting your own beliefs. I only decided to come to this part of the forum when I felt that I was ready, and had an open mind. Before then, I would have never even dreamt of coming in here unless I had an absolute reason to be. I'm not trying to start an argument, but there is a reason this forum is password protected; because of the heavy speculation and topic at hand. We are here because we want to be, and you are here because.......?

Last edited:

But if you feel that your mind is being fed crap, then why do you keep coming back in here? Don't participate/and or read in this forum if it clearly hurts you too deeply. Don't keep coming back for more....
Thanks for that reminder. And just to add, everyone here just want the truth about what happened to him.

Ok, I remember some pages back that you have ditched the hoax theory and believe he really is gone...Fine by me, and I can tell, by everyone else as well. But if you feel that your mind is being fed crap, then why do you keep coming back in here? Don't participate/and or read in this forum if it clearly hurts you too deeply. Don't keep coming back for more....I'm not trying to start an argument, but there is a reason this forum is password protected; because of the heavy speculation and topic at hand. We are here because we want to be, and you are here because.......?

I wasn't talking about my mind in general..I KNOW that Michael is gone. However there are some folks who do come in this thread and are just disgusted. ..so please be aware of what it is you all are doing...thats all

I wasn't talking about my mind in general..I KNOW that Michael is gone. However there are some folks who do come in this thread and are just disgusted. ..so please be aware of what it is you all are doing...thats all

Well, if they want to come into this thread, they need to be 'aware' of the consequences....Hence, the password protection..

@ xthunderx2's last post (number 3435): You wrote "and I for one...have to face that reality..and I think alot of you folks here do to."

I'll speak for myself: who the hell are you to tell us what we have to do ? This thread is 229 pages long and has more than 3000 posts but still there are people like you that keep coming to tell us what we have to think ?

DO NOT overestimate yourself believing we'll listen to what you have to say and obey. You sound bored, it's summer now, why do not you take your ass to Hawaii too and forget the internet for some years ?

The guy claims that he was in LA two days before Michael passed away. While there, he saw that Katherine and Conrad spent 3 hours in Michael's office. Then, he says that he was flying into LA on June 25th, and arrived at the house while the ambulance was arriving. So, he was in LA on June 23rd, apparently spending hours at MJ's house, then he flew somewhere, then back to LA on June 25th, and back to Michael's house to hang out with his uncle, I guess. Why does he spend so much time at his uncle's workplace?

He also makes it seem like he went with the bodyguards to the hospital. If this was some sort of hoax, would they really let the nephew of a bodyguard into the house that day and let him ride along to the hospital while it was happening?

Last edited:

@ xthunderx2's last post (number 3435): You wrote "and I for one...have to face that reality..and I think alot of you folks here do to."

I'll speak for myself: who the hell are you to tell us what we have to do ? This thread is 229 pages long and has more than 3000 posts but still there are people like you that keep coming to tell us what we have to think ?

DO NOT overestimate yourself believing we'll listen to what you have to say and obey. You sound bored, it's summer now, why do not you take your ass to Hawaii too and forget the internet for some years ?[/QUOTE}

you really are pretty ignorant.....it being summer has absolutely nothing to do with anything as far as I am concerned. You folks want to live in a fantasy world that is your business,....obviously you all cannot face reality....I have been a MJ fan well over 3 decades...so to fool myself into thinking he is still alive and that this is all a hoax is doing myself a terrible disservice. I feel bad for all those who cannot do the same..or they having nothing better to do and treat MJ's death like a game...believe me it is not a game to most.

The amount of MJ news on TMZ, death related or not, yesterday was crazy.

FYI: from Monday TMZ said that they will dedicate the whole day Friday to MJ and nothing else. It was their way of remembering him.

<
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Inside the mausoleum? Paparazzi in the mausoleum? I see a crown here.

Harrison Funk is not a paparazzi. He's a very well known photographer who worked with Jacksons and MJ for a long time. He also shot the private burial photos. Looks like he's working for the family and authorized by the family.

DO NOT overestimate yourself believing we'll listen to what you have to say and obey. You sound bored, it's summer now, why do not you take your ass to Hawaii too and forget the internet for some years ?[/QUOTE}

you really are pretty ignorant.....it being summer has absolutely nothing to do with anything as far as I am concerned. You folks want to live in a fantasy world that is your business,....obviously you all cannot face reality....I have been a MJ fan well over 3 decades...so to fool myself into thinking he is still alive and that this is all a hoax is doing myself a terrible disservice. I feel bad for all those who cannot do the same..or they having nothing better to do and treat MJ's death like a game...believe me it is not a game to most.

Seriously, do you see any of us going into any of the other threads condemning people because they believe Michael is actually dead? No, you don't....so don't do that to us....A little respect, please...Don't worry, we're big girls/boys, we can watch out for ourselves...

OH PLEASE! LOL

No one is feeding no ones mind first of all! If u come to this part of this thread that is password protected it's because YOU wanted too! Same with anyone else PERIOD! You are FREE to believe what u want! This is not a game for us for your information, we want to know what happen to MJ too!

I been a fan of MJ since 86....AND! What the hell that got to do with what where talking about, right?! So I don't understand why u trying to say u been a fan of his for 3 decades...does that make u better then us? Have some respect!

After all we don't control this forum okay! This part of this forum is here because those that do control it allowed it to be here so unless u gonna take it up with them (which I doubt u will) lol then I suggest u don't visit here if all u gonna do is start issues!

FYI: from Monday TMZ said that they will dedicate the whole day Friday to MJ and nothing else. It was their way of remembering him.

But still the amount of MJ news, death related or not was crazy and I believe Harvey was talking about TMZ Live (when someone asked a Lohan question) not the website as they had other news still such Mel Gibson and the dude from Saved By The Bell getting divorced. So that was only TMZ Live.

Harrison Funk is not a paparazzi. He's a very well known photographer who worked with Jacksons and MJ for a long time. He also shot the private burial photos. Looks like he's working for the family and authorized by the family.
Thanks for the information. :) I did not know that Harrison Funk is the photographer responsible to register these family "events".

This is very interesting. Photograph inside the mausoleum that his dear brother is buried. Maybe it's to save on memory and place in the family album. :smilerolleyes: Well, register an intimate moment like this inside a mausoleum at a cemetery, for me it really makes no sense. :smilerolleyes:

Well, I better keep quiet and not say anything else.... -_-

Now Ive been saying for a long time that something has been going on @ Neverland but in the comments to the YT video posted a page back about the nephew of the bodyguard is this:

WOW, this guy seems to be legit. I was talkin to sum1 yesterday that works at neverland on the new construction and she said there definatley sumthin goin on there,wen she walks the grounds at nite she sais she feels like she bein watched and all the lights in the main house are on+blk suvs there all the time. im gettin so excited

Back