The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Well I guess one truly never knows what might happen....I keep alittle piece of my heart open ...just in case...:)
So when did you change your mind?

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Please, please...don"t argue about this.
I believe I feel like many of you guys...searching and looking around trying to make some sense.
There are so many hoax theories and sites and some of them are totaly crazy and stuff that you can read there are just insane.This thread is not, I think we are being quite realistic and people here are realy very observant.
25.6 has been hard for all of us I believe. But I still have hope. This is the only place I can come and still stay normal..if you know what I mean.
Anyway...I never thought he would come back 25.6 and I don"t like setting dates.
It is bigger than that. I will count untill 2012..crazy or not.

FYI: from Monday TMZ said that they will dedicate the whole day Friday to MJ and nothing else. It was their way of remembering him.

yeh by having an article about mike's kids, looking over the last year which stated (this is paraphrased btw) ' as we exclusively broke last year, michael jackson did not adopt his 3 children despite not being their biological father'. 'we revealed from sources that michael jackson is not their biological father, and debbie rowe is not their biological mother'what a nice thing to do on the anniversary of june 25th.:no:and to think we believe everything that comes out of that website.I'd like them to explain Prince's vitiligo.. oh no wait, cause they never believed MJ had vitiligo either..

People, you can't comment on the children or Katherine behaviour if you don't know the Jehova Witnesses beliefs. I can't find an English page because I don't know what to search, this is a translation from Italian.

"The wakes, celebrations, anniversaries or observances of the funeral, the sacrifices for the dead and traditional rites of widowhood are all impure habits which are displeasing to God"

So don't expect Katherine to go at anniversary things or to dress in black. And since the children are being raised as Jehova Witnesses, I would not aspect it either.

I don't think Michael raised the children as jehova witnesses (ie. they have godparents, birthday celebrations & christmas celebration).. but I don't see why that is important anyway. It's a good thing the children were not at FL with all the fans and all the media there. They don't need that :no:

Anyway, here is the TMZ article I was tlking about. Click to '5 of 11'

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/25/micha...-death-paris-blanket-prince/#a_prince_is_born

TMZ are disgusting.

Last edited:

The kids were better of at Hawaii, off course. They don't need to be exposed the way a large part of the rest of the Jackson family seems to like..

Seems like TMZ knew they gonna have so many "news" updates about Michael on June25th. Perhaps they kept it for the "big day" or something like that.

Have u seen jermaine's interview with larry ? What do you think of his smile when larry asks "do u believe he's somewhere ?"

I'm watching it and can't stop laughing because during the beginning of his answer to the next question he has a hard time not smiling as if he wanted to laugh. looool

I don't think Michael raised the children as jehova witnesses (ie. they have godparents, birthday celebrations & christmas celebration).. but I don't see why that is important anyway. It's a good thing the children were not at FL with all the fans and all the media there. They don't need that :no:

Anyway, here is the TMZ article I was tlking about. Click to '5 of 11'

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/25/micha...-death-paris-blanket-prince/#a_prince_is_born

TMZ are disgusting.

o_O Prince has Vitiligo MJ sister la Toya confirmed it and so did Karen Faye! So, I am not speculating here! Recent pics of Prince show that to be the case as well! What are the odds of MJ adopting a child that happen to have the same disease has himself!? Like really think about that! lol That is a hereditary disease!

Plus, if u ever seen a pic of MJ's grandfather Samuel from his father side Prince and he look extremely alike, there is no denying that!! Paris looks like a darker Debbie and blanket looks just like Michael! What is so hard to grasp about that? *sigh*

TMZ are idiots! In California if a child is born under a married that child by law is presumed to be the child of the father and the mother regardless if it wasn't! Plus, MJ signed the birth certificates and Debbie for the first two, not anyone else! That's why Klein nor Lester have any legal standing!

SO TMZ U FAIL, MORONS!!

Last edited:

Have u seen jermaine's interview with larry ? What do you think of his smile when larry asks "do u believe he's somewhere ?"

I'm watching it and can't stop laughing because during the beginning of his answer to the next question he has a hard time not smiling as if he wanted to laugh. looool

Oh yea he was asking Larry why u ask me that looking at him strange but, I guess he meant as in heaven!? Also he didn't confirm if the family had plots at forest lawn has we had been hearing, he just didn't answer the question! Didn't even want to talk about it, but who wants to talk about dieing!?

I recently read back this whole thread and it surprising to see what members used contribute to this thread regularly and now dont, and who has changed their mind.

Oh yea he was asking Larry why u ask me that looking at him strange but, I guess he meant as in heaven!? Also he didn't confirm if the family had plots at forest lawn has we had been hearing, he just didn't answer the question! Didn't even want to talk about it, but who wants to talk about dieing!?

Come on my friend from USA, you do know what i mean. :)

A few of us are wondering if the Power Of Attorney letter is real. Not sure why it has Norway on it. Its surprising how often MJ gave up PoA considering he was always talking about people trying to take advantage of him. This letter is from the 80s.
121862189f10106a52b12a8.jpg

Last edited:

Everytime Jermiane opens his mouth is good news for us believers.

Now Ive been saying for a long time that something has been going on @ Neverland but in the comments to the YT video posted a page back about the nephew of the bodyguard is this:

The Today show on June 25 had a tour of Neverland inside and they said that Neverland is being used for charitable events and I think bossiness events and gatherings! I guess that's why Orianthi was there!?

A few of us are wondering if the Power Of Attorney letter is real. Not sure why it has Norway on it. Triumph International was run by Al Malnik:
121862189f10106a52b12a8.jpg

Looks like it's a POA to renew the trademark at the Norweigian patent service.

Let me revive this thread just once. What is Ecasanova doing on that Gary monument ?

Last edited:

PearlJr is asking if McDonalds is apart of the hoax like Coca-Cola:
[youtube]iukM24CJZsY[/youtube]

BTW IMO this woman is a racist and needs to find a decent hairdresser! She's had some shockin doo's!

I don't know why E'cas is on there!? lol

But, one thing I do know, he ain't dead! He was on TV doing an interview outside L.A the day MJ died! I have it on tape! I saw it and my sis who knows he is an MJ impersonator, she didn't like they cut him off when talking to him cause they didn't know he was one of the best MJ impersonators that actually worked for MJ.

They interviewed him as just a regular fan outside morning MJ death with the crowd that was outside with him! DUMB! Because he actually could have said more? Especially since they ask him to be part of this is it but, that could have been after a few weeks after MJ died when they ask him not sure?

That is so tragic that E'cas made it onto the monument. And the url and telephone number at the bottom doesn't sit very well either...

Someone should call that number up and let them know! lol

BTW why is it we knew what this monument looked like back at the memorial last year, then Joe revealed the monument and then Katherine later did on June 25 2010?

^^ this is seriously a disgrace.....and, yes, Jonflip, the description on the bottom.....:bugeyed

WTF is going on???

The Today show on June 25 had a tour of Neverland inside and they said that Neverland is being used for charitable events and I think bossiness events and gatherings! I guess that's why Orianthi was there!?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm You read about it where?

:lol:

That is so funny. :doh: I bet no one has yet seen this fatal error. I thought they had corrected.

Edit......

mcdoi.jpg

[youtube]iukM24CJZsY&playnext_from[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iukM24CJZsY&playnext_from=TL&videos=LowptN4ixlk&feature=sub

Pear Jr. now makes videos hoax. :doh: :lol:

Interesting......... :coffee:

Last edited:

I contacted Stone Plans who made the monument:
http://www.stoneplans.com/contact

To whom it may concern,

I was wondering if you could please tell me who picked the images of Michael Jackson to go on the monument in Gary Indiana as 1 one of the pictures is NOT Michael Jackson but impersonator E'Cassanova. Millions of Michael Jackson fans picked up on this fact and are embarrassed that none of Michael Jackson's own family noticed this error that will be there in stone for eternity.

The incorrect image on the monument:
http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/hjbadwan/Screenshot2010-06-28at124841PM.png

And the original of the impersonator:
http://emusician.com/interviews/Send-clones-jackson.web.jpg

Is it possible for this error to be fixed in the near future please?

Thank you for your time.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm You read about it where?

:lol:

That is so funny. :doh: I bet no one has yet seen this fatal error. I thought they had corrected.

This error was picked up on a while ago not only here on MJJC (not hoax thread) and on the hoax forums.:doh:

Back