The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

But there IS a pic of Michael eating candy in court. That is a beautiful and funny one. :)

BTW, latest from BOW girl: "Unfortunately what I anticipated hasn't materialized."
You could say that again..:doh:

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

But there IS a pic of Michael eating candy in court. That is a beautiful and funny one. :)

BTW, latest from BOW girl: "Unfortunately what I anticipated hasn't materialized."
You could say that again..:doh:

oh FFS :doh:

February 1, 1988: The Song “Man In the Mirror” enters the charts. The proceeds from the sales of this record goes to Camp Ronald McDonald lol

But how sweet of MJ to do that.

buildingsings.png

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm You read about it where?

No, I saw the Today Show on Friday June 25th and the reporter in the house said that about Neverland and what it's being used for now and said they don't know what will happen to Neverland in the future! He said that The Jacksons want it to stay in the family!!

No, I saw the Today Show on Friday June 25th and the reporter in the house said that about Neverland and what it's being used for now and said they don't know what will happen to Neverland in the future! He said that The Jacksons want it to stay in the family!!
Wow!!! It seems there is a drive in Neverland. Sometimes I get the feeling that anyone can get there easily and looks soooooooo deserted. :unsure: Let's see what will happen in the future. :scratch:

I have an official pic of the crypt with Jermaine talking to guests in front of Michael's crypt. Im not sure if Im allowed to show it seems Jermaine allowed the pic to be taken but Michael's crypt got taller/higher than it originally was.

I have an official pic of the crypt with Jermaine talking to guests in front of Michael's crypt. Im not sure if Im allowed to show it seems Jermaine allowed the pic to be taken but Michael's crypt got taller/higher than it originally was.
I saw this picture, some were released. Maybe give that impression because of the flowers? There are many flowers.

I saw this picture, some were released. Maybe give that impression because of the flowers? There are many flowers.

Ive done a comparison and can see subtle differences such as the lights by the stain-glass window are higher.

BTW have you ever though that the HUGE gold casket of MJs wouldnt fit in the tiny crypt?

Why was that crypt just sitting there unused for 60 years at least?

DI could you PM me the pics?

Last edited:

I found this at the other forum.. credits to Solid121
icon_e_smile.gif

Murray's Court Case Number Does Not Exist?
by Solid121 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:39 pm

I've been looking at the Prefix list for cases and it would appear to me that the case number doesn't exist?

For a general jurisdiction case, which I assume this is? The first letter indicates the District and the second letter indicates the Case Type.
Murray's case number is SA07316401.

So 'S' = West (District)
but 'A' = ???? There is no Case Type beginning with 'A' under the general jursidiction cases, so this would mean going to the Limited Jursidition cases... but it would appear for this that the only cases for LD are Civil, Small Claims and Unlawful Detainment.

There are only two 'A''s listed here, one is Civil Case in Chatsworth and the other is Small Claims in Santa Monica...

So Murray's case number doesn't exist in short, unless someone knows more about how this works.
It should be
SS07316401
SC07316401
BC07316401 or
BS - 07316401

(B = Central (District) S = Special Proceeding (Case Type) C = Civil (Case Type)

^^ me too, DI, please :angel:

lmao haha! DI has lots of PM-ing to do.

I'd like to see the picture too!! Thank you!

Oh... that BoW... what a huge damage that person has caused! ugly!!

I'll get back to you guys on that later today.

So speaking of fakes and hoax......

It appears Chris Brown's tears were fake too:

From BET:

I guess it was tooooo good to be true.
As we all saw on Sunday night, Chris Brown left his heart and soul onstage during his tribute to Michael Jackson during the 2010 BET Awards. But what we didnt know is apparently Lloyd told young Christopher to let it allll hang out to show the world how much this performance meant to him.
I’m feeling some type of way about this revelation. First, if this is true, why the hell did Lloyd feel the need to heave this information in our face? Why couldn’t this been a secret between him and Chris? Second, god DARN IT Chris…I thought those tears were genuine. Hell, we all thought those tears were genuine. I hate being deceived so let’s just hope Lloyd is being a tool and trying to earn some shine. Either way, the performance was STILL dope.
What do you think? Were Chris’ tears real or fake?
Damn, this boy just can’t catch a break!
Sincerely
Low “SIGHS” Key

http://ht.ly/17VU8m

5249188.jpg

Michael Jackson's Death Hoax Guide
With this guide you can make any nonbeliever a believer!
This guide consists of all the information about the "death" of Michael Jackson
It includes the why, the how, and when.
Also information about TMZ, the inconsistencies, coincidences, clues, DAVE DAVE, and info. about This Is It the movie.
Download the PDF file and prepare to believe that Michael Jackson is ALIVE!
http://mc-creations.weebly.com/index.html

1489866.jpg

Last edited:

I think Chris was sad that MJ passed obviously cause MJ is his idol! But, those tears where more at the end for himself and how he completely Jacked up his career for what he did to Rhianna! There is no denying that!

Hense why he got emotional only on the song "MAN IN THE MIRROR...GONNA MAKE A CHANGE!" and pointing at himself! But, he didn't cry on the other songs! It was a mix of both but, the ending was more of him and clearly that song has help him and there is nothing wrong with that!

So I agree with Lloyd he had to put his heart out there to show he was for real! People where screaming, clapping before the man in the mirror part and he probably thought oh shit they love it and felt like he got his second chance after he was shut out completely last yr.

But, no one moves like MJ some people said it was exactly the same o_O I disagree Chris did his own little thing up there but, no one could have come close maybe only Usher?

Also information about TMZ, the inconsistencies, coincidences, clues, DAVE DAVE, and info. about This Is It the movie.

Thx DI, i'll download it. If it is as efficient as you say i wonder how big this hoax will be, i mean i do not have TV right now but i wonder if the media will start to talk about it MUCH more thanks to this guide.

Hold on, by the way, i just downloaded it, and it is free while that book by that Pearl Jr, "pseudosice whatever" (forgot the name sorry) is not free................ I hope those who bought her book won't regret their purchase lol.

Last edited:

5249188.jpg

1489866.jpg
And yet believers will be considered crazy and in complete denial. :bugeyed :doh: :lol: >>>> :sigh:

But it's nice to see this attempt to change the mind people. :yes: Who knows works? Let's see. :timer:

I'll download the file and read. :read: :coffee:

Last edited:

So it appears we all got the same standard response from Stone Plans re monument:

Dear MJ Fans,

Thanks for you all to inform us about a possible error with one of the Picture on the monument that we designed for Michael. As a huge fan of Michael, I wanted to do something special for him and this monument was my way of giving some thing back to this great man and to show my love, respect, appreciation to what he has given all of us and to the world. This monument was designed and executed with in 48 hours right after his passing and there was little to no time when we did this. Just like every fan of Michael I was mourning his loss when this was designed by me and manufactured last year, I understand King of Pop deserves nothing less than a perfect tribute and I would like to pledge my heart felt apologies to every one of my fellow MJ fans if there is a mistake made.

I am in overseas at the moment, I am planning to visit Michaels Stone shortly, I am sure most of us know it is very hard to erase something that is engraved but if there is a error I will see if I can figure out a way and do my very best to fix it.

I am thankful for all fans of Michael, his family, Mayor Clay and City of Gary for showing their appreciation for our work . I never thought that this 8 feet tall 5000 pound monument donated to City of Gary by Stone Plans will be made as the official monument for Michael and Mrs.Jackson would Unveil this memorial. When some things are meant to happen it always will.

At the same note it is disheartening to read few of those hateful emails sent to us for a tribute done with true spirit, love and respect for Michael in mind. If there is a mistake in his memorial as a designer, a die hard fan of MJ it hurts me more.

I promise to do my best. We all make mistakes, To err is human but to forgive is MJ.

S.M
Stone Plans

I guess thats kind of an acceptable explanation from Stone Plans, isn't it? Let's forgive, but not forget.

Dear MJ Fans,

Thanks for you all to inform us about a possible error with one of the Picture on the monument that we designed for Michael.

What do they mean with "possible" ? They have not figured it out yet ? How come we did while sitting in front of our computers when the ones who made it (which means touched it, etc.......) could not see it ? Mistake my butt if you ask me. Maybe that "mistake" is present because the monument is in fact an hoax souvenir in some way.

PS: thanks for posting DI. :)

Last edited:

This monument was designed and executed with in 48 hours right after his passing and there was little to no time when we did this.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow! They were fast, huh? :bugeyed

Well, they explained everything pretty much and the end result will be: they will not correct the error of monument. :lol: :doh: :sigh:

Last edited:

It was made within 48 hrs of MJs death but wasnt revealed official until a year after MJ died?

Why did they officially 1st reveal it online?

Why did Joe reveal it and then later Katherine? How many times does this need to be revealed?

Back