The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Remember all this, Ashtanga? :)

Now we can put a face to the name. A rather nice face, I think. :)
Video: http://www.wlwt.com/video/19872387/index.html

marvinh.jpg

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Remember all this, Ashtanga? :)

Now we can put a face to the name. A rather nice face, I think. :)
Video: http://www.wlwt.com/video/19872387/index.html

marvinh.jpg
Yes......

I saw this video and it was also posted in "Michael Jackson Discussion". I think he is not part of this and knows nothing.

Yes......

I saw this video and it was also posted in "Michael Jackson Discussion". I think he is not part of this and knows nothing.

You're probably right. You're a smart cookie!
cookie.gif
I pay attention to what you say and observe. :hug:

in another interview she said her first reaction was "who did it?!"

loving the inconsistencies... lol.

anyways If there's indeed a hoax I don't believe he's done this because he didn't feel like doing the shows. nevermind the fact it had to be months long planned.

but ok nice to know his family thought he was faking it... :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:

(o_O)

notice the Abbey Road (with Popeye characters) shirt? :D

though i don't know about chris brown being a part of it...lol

Watching this....I just can not believe this was stopped.This would be the greatest show in history. Or the greatest movie. Or the greatest reality show on earth. WHICH IS IT ?????????
I don"t know anymore.:bugeyed

Chris Brown wore a chain with that "Bam" logo for awhile, way before June 25th, he has one that reads "Bam" and another reads "oops"...It's seems to be a copyright of his.

That made me smile. There are incredible scenes (which are the extras on the blu ray, right?).

Well, I do not know exactly what that (video) means. :lol: :doh:

^^Some are extras on Blu Ray, some are new scenes.

Watching this....I just can not believe this was stopped.This would be the greatest show in history. Or the greatest movie. Or the greatest reality show on earth. WHICH IS IT ?????????

My thoughts exactly...

It is the very reason why i still have a hard time buying the dvd, it still hurts......... SO MUCH........SO MUCH.......SO MUCH. It could have been the greatest concert ever. I'll never buy the dvd.

Last edited:

It is the very reason why i still have a hard time buying the dvd, it still hurts......... SO MUCH........SO MUCH.......SO MUCH. It could have been the greatest concert ever. I'll never buy the dvd.

I get you...I did buy it but I have watched it only once which is EXTERMELY strange.I mean...I watch Michael"s videos every day.I have issues with TII can"t quite explain.Do any of you have the same feelings ?
Strange from the first moment I heard the title "This is it.":mello:

^^ I'm the same with TII...I haven't watched it in a long, long time....But, yes, I can watch other stuff of Michael's....every day....but with TII, it's much harder...just too sad for me.....

I get you...I did buy it but I have watched it only once which is EXTERMELY strange.I mean...I watch Michael"s videos every day.I have issues with TII can"t quite explain.Do any of you have the same feelings ?

I feel exactly the same, i bought the DVD on launch day and have not been able to watch it, just thinkiing about it makes me have a knot in my stomach, its the weirdest feeling!
Although i listen to him and watch videos of him all the time, very strange indeed!

I feel exactly the same, i bought the DVD on launch day and have not been able to watch it, just thinkiing about it makes me have a knot in my stomach, its the weirdest feeling!
Although i listen to him and watch videos of him all the time, very strange indeed!

I guess we feel deep inside that something is very wrong. In a way.
One way or another.
Damn.:unsure:

I feell excatly the same. I watch videos, concerts almost every day. I have many dvd's, cd's...but i still dont have TII... I saw in the cinema twice...that's all...I can't anymore.

I guess we feel deep inside that something is very wrong. In a way.
One way or another.
Damn.:unsure:

THIS....there is something NOT right at all...about everything..since the day he died (?)....no closure...no nothing...just weirdness :no: nothing adds up...nothing makes sense...WTF is going on?? I don't know what to believe anymore..i don't know about the rest of you...:sigh:

THIS....there is something NOT right at all...about everything..since the day he died (?)....no closure...no nothing...just weirdness :no: nothing adds up...nothing makes sense...WTF is going on?? I don't know what to believe anymore..i don't know about the rest of you...:sigh:

Yes i feel the same, i just want to know what happened, but i fear we never really will :(
All i want is some closure, to be able to enjoy the man and his music without niggling thoughts in the back of my mind! I just want the truth :(

^^Everything said above is how I feel, TII makes me double up in pain, my very heart feels exhausted with it all eevry time I watch it. At the cinema twice I was a mess, then three times I have tried watching the DVD and I am in utter devastation every time - something is NOT right since that awful day. People say to me he died and thats all there is to it but I KNOW deep inside there is more, something happened and half of the agony is because I'll never know.

No bamsday today either, lol.

Back