The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I don't put dates on the BAMsday thing! I just pay attention to the info that people find about the hoax! Putting a date will only make u upset when nothing happens! There for I don't do it and don't pay mind to them! If something happens then let it happen!

I don't like when they get everyone hyped up for disappointments! After all where all guessing! How the hell would they really know if the 25th or any date before or after that something would have happened or will happen?

Just let it happen on it's own...if there is something to come?

I'm just gonna celebrate MJ legacy on the 25th! :)

But keep the faith man.in.the.mirror

Maybe this will help boost u up? lol
thankyou,

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Thank you for the interview.
Thanks! :D

I always liked Jennifer! :) Nice of her to talk to people who believe the hoax even though she never said she does or doesn't!

She knows the media is B.S and they totally set MJ up!
Me too! Michael and Jennifer together onstage, was so amazing. :wild: I loved her style. :punk:

i,m loosing any hope i had guys,we are 3 days away from the 25th,i,ve never really been totally convinced but i,ve followed the hoax since july last year,hoping,i really need something to boost me right now,
:hug:

I don't put dates on the BAMsday thing! I just pay attention to the info that people find about the hoax! Putting a date will only make u upset when nothing happens! There for I don't do it and don't pay mind to them! If something happens then let it happen!

I don't like when they get everyone hyped up for disappointments! After all where all guessing! How the hell would they really know if the 25th or any date before or after that something would have happened or will happen?

Just let it happen on it's own...if there is something to come?

I'm just gonna celebrate MJ legacy on the 25th! :)

But keep the faith man.in.the.mirror

Maybe this will help boost u up? lol
True. I never gave importance to dates. I know something (whatever), it can happen at any time, unexpectedly. I still believe that all truth will appear and it will end someday. We can not stay this way, without knowing what really happened, is so unbearable whole this situation. :( While I believe that nothing important will happen in the coming days, I remain confident that the truth will be revealed. I'm waiting looking forward for it.... :timer:

Yeah, we'll never know if anything will happen, because if it was meant to happen, obviously no one would know about it...:scratch: We'll never have an exact date....I'm starting to lose hope though...:no:

Yeah, we'll never know if anything will happen, because if it was meant to happen, obviously no one would know about it...:scratch: We'll never have an exact date....I'm starting to lose hope though...:no:

I am still coming in this thread and at the same time I am sending flowers to the Forest Lawn :( I am just lost, part of me still wants to believe in what you're writing here :(
I am sure, you've seen this. It's a movie captured by this paparazzi, who claimed to have taken a photo of Michael in the ambulance. The title says it was at Neverland, but it's a mistake. It shows the ambulance in front of the gates, a bit of behind of them and the way to the hospital.
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/michael-jackson-ambulance-neverland-10974241

we,ll never know the truth,thats how i,m feeling right now,i think i,ve just got to except the worst,i,m sick and tired of feeling like this,you would of thought my trip to l.a last year the week of the momorial would have convinced me he had gone,but i come back and still couldn,t except it,i just don,t know what to think anymore,i,m sick and tired of people playing games with people emotions,

we,ll never know the truth,
:better:

I believe the truth will come out at some moment. I'm sure many things are happening behind the scenes away from our eyes. It is very difficult, but we have to keep calm, patience and principally the faith that we will know the truth someday.

And the arduous wait continues.... :timer:

:better:

I believe the truth will come out at some moment. I'm sure many things are happening behind the scenes away from our eyes. It is very difficult, but we have to keep calm, patience and principally the faith that we will know the truth someday.

And the arduous wait continues.... :timer:
thankyou,i just don,t know how long i can go on feeling like this,i love him,and i miss him to much,this whole situation is not right,
i,m going to tey to get some sleep now,it,s nearly midnight,hugs to all in this thread,

We'll know the truth if autopsy pics leaks.. :/ I read that hackers are trying to get hold of them and sell them..

We'll know the truth if autopsy pics leaks.. :/ I read that hackers are trying to get hold of them and sell them..
I do not believe it. Seriously, this would have happened long ago.

And Larry King...........

FRIDAY: ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MJ’S DEATH

Michael Jackson’s brother, Jermaine, and Larry visit the “King of Pop’s” final resting place at Forest Lawn. How’s the Jackson family doing? Find out!
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2858118&postcount=1

:horror:

we,ll never know the truth,thats how i,m feeling right now,i think i,ve just got to except the worst,i,m sick and tired of feeling like this,you would of thought my trip to l.a last year the week of the momorial would have convinced me he had gone,but i come back and still couldn,t except it,i just don,t know what to think anymore,i,m sick and tired of people playing games with people emotions,

I know exactly what you mean. I went to LA the week of the memorial as well, I was so overwhelmed with all the MJ fan gatherings and tributes that were happening there at that time. It was truly sad and depressing. I went to the Carolwood house as well and just stared at the gate and MJ's bedroom window in disbelief. But it was during my visit to LA that I found that hoax website, the first one that was up. And I read all the weird things that were pointed out, that made me start thinking. Because I really did believe that MJ faked his death when I saw how "convenient" it all was. He was COMING back!! I dont know when I was watching all the coverage on CNN and stuff on June 26th, nothing made sense to me. It just seemed like it was preplanned or something, he made that big O2 announcement and kept saying I love you, and stuff as if he was leaving not coming back on his come back tour. I really believed he was going to come back while I was watching the memorial, esp with the "Soon and very soon, we are going to see the king" opening of it all... I dont even know!

I do not believe it. Seriously, this would have happened long ago.

And Larry King...........

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2858118&postcount=1

:horror:

Are you FREAKIN' kidding me??? Thats how the bros are going to commemorate the "death" of their bro?? By taking a tv show host and his camera crew with them to his tomb? Is that right? am I understanding this correctly? God I hope I'm wrong.. that would be :puke:

Are you FREAKIN' kidding me??? Thats how the bros are going to commemorate the "death" of their bro?? By taking a tv show host and his camera crew with them to his tomb? Is that right? am I understanding this correctly? God I hope I'm wrong.. that would be :puke:
I do not understand why do an interview in a cemetery. :ph34r:

Jermaine should have chosen their best clothes for the occasion... a bag of clothes in his hand. And he was at the cemetery correct. :ph34r:

0622-jackson-hlly-terrace-splash-credit.jpg

:doh:

It is the first time that Jermaine goes there? Will they show up inside the mausoleum? I do not doubt it.

And........

5 hours ago
Friday: Katherine Jackson's only TV interview

In an upcoming "Dateline," Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, speaks out in her only television interview about her son's death and who is responsible; how her grandchildren are coping and her relationship with them; and how the family will be marking the first anniversary of his death. In addition, she responds candidly to accusations about Michael Jackson being a child molester and rumors about Debbie Rowe wanting custody of the children. The interview, conducted by Sonia Lowe, was licensed by "Dateline" and will be part of an anniversary special, "Michael Jackson: A Mother's Story" airing this Friday, June 25 (9:00 PM/ET) and reported on by Josh Mankiewicz.
http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com...8-friday-katherine-jacksons-only-tv-interview

:eek:

June 25 will be very wild. :ph34r: I'll try to stay completely offline on anything related to MJ, but I think it will be impossible. I'll have to look at all this. :unsure:

I hope that never happens..

but you must realize that even if it did happen hoax believers wouldn't see it as the truth, they will be classified as "fake"..

that's how a hoax works

I hope that never happens..

but you must realize that even if it did happen hoax believers wouldn't see it as the truth, they will be classified as "fake"..

that's how a hoax works

Thats not necessarily true. A lot of believers are prepared for the possibility that MJ really has left us. When the autopsy report was released, a lot of people started to question what they believed and thought they were silly for believing the hoax, until again the inconsistencies were discovered (which took a while as most of us dont understand medical terminology) and then there were certain Dr's who claimed that the autopsy report appears to be made up of 3 reports, and the person in question was not a dancer.

If there is 100% proof he has gone, I'll accept it, but nobody has seen this 100% proof yet.

^^
I was talking in general terms.

For example Elvis was buried after a open casket ceremony and that pictures leaked - still how many years later you see people believing he's alive.

so you might see similar photos etc and change your opinion, but in generally speaking there will be a group of people that believe the hoax no matter what.

I hope those autopsy pics don't get leak! But, if they do and if I can stomach to even look at them I will be looking for certain marks MJ had on his face like the mole or scar he had from it, no one has that mark other then MJ not even his impersonators! If it ain't there then....hmm! Hopefully, like I said that will never be the case!

I am still coming in this thread and at the same time I am sending flowers to the Forest Lawn :( I am just lost, part of me still wants to believe in what you're writing here :(
I am sure, you've seen this. It's a movie captured by this paparazzi, who claimed to have taken a photo of Michael in the ambulance. The title says it was at Neverland, but it's a mistake. It shows the ambulance in front of the gates, a bit of behind of them and the way to the hospital.
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/michael-jackson-ambulance-neverland-10974241

I know what you mean. I send flowers to Forest Lawn, visit fan gatherings to remember him but still I have to come here to feed my hopes that he's still alive. This past week I've been a bit in denial I think, it's all just coming back again and I still can't believe he's gone :no: I'm still on the 50/50 side.

This article comes from Eonline. E is the biggest celebrity channel here in USA..

300.jackson.michael.lc.020410.jpg

Top Five Michael Jackson Fake-Death Theories
Today 5:00 AM PDT by JOAL RYAN

Ebet Roberts/Getty Images
Michael Jackson died one year ago Thursday. Unless, that is, you believe that the pop legend didn't die, in which case Thursday marks the one-year anniversary of his faked death.

In honor of the latter milestone, we've mined the leading theories as to how and why Jackson pulled an Elvis. The list is best read with an open mind—if not an invisible suit:

1. He "Was Under Enormous Pressure." This per, Cassandra Gretchen-Sims, widely ID'd on Jackson death-hoax sites and message boards as a Jackson insider. In an interview on journalist Derek Clontz's Website, Gretchen-Sims says Jackson faked his death in order to relieve the stress weighing upon him, and asserts the singer intends to reappear this month for a world tour. Aside from the world-tour part, this claim is not unique—MJ death-hoax mythology is built on the belief that the singer wanted to get away from it all.

Say, did we mention there's nary a mention of Gretchen-Sims outside of the death-hoax world? And did we mention Clontz used to be executive editor of the Weekly World News?

2. The Autopsy Was As Fake As MJ's "Death." A living man can't be autopsied, now can he? This is another leading tenant in the MJ death-hoax world: that somehow a person and/ or persons other than the King of Pop were examined by the Los Angeles Coroner's Office. According to this YouTuber, officials, with the help of evil TMZ, tried to confuse the public with contradictary and outright fake autopsy results.

Oh, and did we mention, the alleged contradiction—that the coroner's office announced the anesthetic Propofol contributed to Jackson's death, and later said no pills or illegal drugs were found in Jackson's system—is not a contradiction?

3. MJ Is a Master of Disguise. In order to keep the ruse going, but still get out now and then, Jackson reputedly has donned a number of disguises. He has appeared on Larry King Live as disfigured child-abuse survivor Dave Dave (scroll down to the Sept. 3, 2009, entry, "The funeral," at Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators for the "Thriller" eyes mix-and-match). Per the same autopsy-skeptical YouTuber, Jackson showed up at his own funeral as "fedora-hat guy" (skip ahead to the 6:15 mark on this clip). Per another YouTuber, Jackson is none other than Dr. Conrad Murray. And here we learn that the MJ ghost supposedly spotted at Neverland last year, might have been MJ himself in, yes, an invisible suit.

4. ThIs Is It Explains It All: The famous Cassandra Gretchen-Sims has confirmed it, so it must be true: There are 33 clues in the hit Jackson concert movie that detail how and why the entertainer opted out of his public life. And if you understand any of them, and how they relate to the Christian Gnosis (for Cassandra Gretchen, natch), you deserve a medal in reading comprehension.

5. "Liberian Girl" Really Explains It All: The 1989 music video in which a bevy of stars (Steven Spielberg, John Travolta, Whoopi Goldberg, etc) gather on a set to await Jackson only to learn that he—crafty, fun-loving MJ—has been filming them all along seems to be the one thing, perhaps above all others, that gives the death-hoax believers hope. This fan-made clip imagines Jackson's own funeral as a "Liberian Girl" remake, with, now as then, Jackson alive and laughing at the end of it.

Did we mention this one's actually sort of poignant?

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b187127_top_five_michael_jackson_fake-death.html#ixzz0rgZUPwEv

sorry guys i couldnt resist :p

001.jpg

OMG! Sunflowers! :wild: I'm soooooooo blind.... :doh: I have not seen it! :wild: Will Michael gave this shirt as a gift to Michael Bush? :lol:

Brazil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk: Many miss of 1996....

I hope those autopsy pics don't get leak!
Do not worry that it will not happen.

This article comes from Eonline. E is the biggest celebrity channel here in USA..

300.jackson.michael.lc.020410.jpg

Top Five Michael Jackson Fake-Death Theories
Today 5:00 AM PDT by JOAL RYAN

Ebet Roberts/Getty Images
Michael Jackson died one year ago Thursday. Unless, that is, you believe that the pop legend didn't die, in which case Thursday marks the one-year anniversary of his faked death.

In honor of the latter milestone, we've mined the leading theories as to how and why Jackson pulled an Elvis. The list is best read with an open mind—if not an invisible suit:

1. He "Was Under Enormous Pressure." This per, Cassandra Gretchen-Sims, widely ID'd on Jackson death-hoax sites and message boards as a Jackson insider. In an interview on journalist Derek Clontz's Website, Gretchen-Sims says Jackson faked his death in order to relieve the stress weighing upon him, and asserts the singer intends to reappear this month for a world tour. Aside from the world-tour part, this claim is not unique—MJ death-hoax mythology is built on the belief that the singer wanted to get away from it all.

Say, did we mention there's nary a mention of Gretchen-Sims outside of the death-hoax world? And did we mention Clontz used to be executive editor of the Weekly World News?

2. The Autopsy Was As Fake As MJ's "Death." A living man can't be autopsied, now can he? This is another leading tenant in the MJ death-hoax world: that somehow a person and/ or persons other than the King of Pop were examined by the Los Angeles Coroner's Office. According to this YouTuber, officials, with the help of evil TMZ, tried to confuse the public with contradictary and outright fake autopsy results.

Oh, and did we mention, the alleged contradiction—that the coroner's office announced the anesthetic Propofol contributed to Jackson's death, and later said no pills or illegal drugs were found in Jackson's system—is not a contradiction?

3. MJ Is a Master of Disguise. In order to keep the ruse going, but still get out now and then, Jackson reputedly has donned a number of disguises. He has appeared on Larry King Live as disfigured child-abuse survivor Dave Dave (scroll down to the Sept. 3, 2009, entry, "The funeral," at Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators for the "Thriller" eyes mix-and-match). Per the same autopsy-skeptical YouTuber, Jackson showed up at his own funeral as "fedora-hat guy" (skip ahead to the 6:15 mark on this clip). Per another YouTuber, Jackson is none other than Dr. Conrad Murray. And here we learn that the MJ ghost supposedly spotted at Neverland last year, might have been MJ himself in, yes, an invisible suit.

4. ThIs Is It Explains It All: The famous Cassandra Gretchen-Sims has confirmed it, so it must be true: There are 33 clues in the hit Jackson concert movie that detail how and why the entertainer opted out of his public life. And if you understand any of them, and how they relate to the Christian Gnosis (for Cassandra Gretchen, natch), you deserve a medal in reading comprehension.

5. "Liberian Girl" Really Explains It All: The 1989 music video in which a bevy of stars (Steven Spielberg, John Travolta, Whoopi Goldberg, etc) gather on a set to await Jackson only to learn that he—crafty, fun-loving MJ—has been filming them all along seems to be the one thing, perhaps above all others, that gives the death-hoax believers hope. This fan-made clip imagines Jackson's own funeral as a "Liberian Girl" remake, with, now as then, Jackson alive and laughing at the end of it.

Did we mention this one's actually sort of poignant?

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b187127_top_five_michael_jackson_fake-death.html#ixzz0rgZUPwEv
OMG! :doh: Resurrected the Cassandra! :lol: I always believe that it never existed. This is another that has disappeared, as BOW. -_-

Edit...........

:doh: :doh: :doh:

article-1288922-0A27B92F000005DC-609_468x466.jpg

article-0-0A27B927000005DC-812_468x388.jpg

article-1288922-0A27B945000005DC-83_468x286.jpg

article-0-0A27B937000005DC-721_468x454.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rsary-bizarre-graveside-family-interview.html

jerm3.jpg

More pictures: http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/23/photo-gallery-jermaine-jackson/

June 25th will be a mess. Big circus!!!!!!!!!!! :sigh:

Last edited:

Jermaine is seriously disgusting ! If MJ is truly did, Jermaine is an @$$.

I know this looks fake but just though I would share.....

Last edited:

^^ this dude has only one casual outfit, one gym outfit and one suit and one yellow tie.. what the hell??

MICHAEL JACKSON MAKING ANNIVERSARY APPEARANCE
Posted on Wednesday, June 23rd, 2010
By Gerry Dorsey

SANTA BARBARA COUNTY, CA – The King of Pop is expected to make a special appearance on the anniversary of his “death.”

Michael Jackson’s “death” was mourned by millions around the world. The world lost an icon, an innovator and a legend that will never be replaced. As his anniversary approaches, special tributes will be appearing across the globe.

In his hometown of Gary, Indiana, Katherine Jackson will unveil a monument outside the house where the Jackson 5 began their singing career. A memorial and candlelight vigil will follow.

All nine Madame Tussauds wax museums – from Shanghai to Washington D.C. – are creating special tribute exhibits.

In New York, the Apollo Theater’s marquee will feature a special MJ message, and Jonelle Procope, president and CEO of the Apollo Theater Foundation, will speak briefly on Friday morning about Michael Jackson to honor his memory and celebrate his lifetime of artistic achievement.

While all those memorials will certainly be wonderful and very special, Weekly World News has learned of perhaps the biggest celebration of them all. Our investigative team has discovered that the King of Pop, Micahel Jackson himself, will be holding a special celebration at Neverland Ranch.

WWN broke the story that it was widely believed that Michael Jackson may have faked his own death. Jackson, fed up and disheartened with the path his life had taken, felt as though the only way to get a breath of fresh air was to fake his own death. Rejuvenated and mentally refreshed, Jackson is believed to be organizing a special event back on his Neverland Ranch. Taking a one-year hiatus was exactly what the doctor ordered.

The event is believed to include everything imaginable. There will be a carnival available for the kids to enjoy, outdoor activities will entertain adults and there will be performances from various artists throughout the day. The King of Pop himself might even treat everyone to a performance.

“Our sources believe that Michael Jackson will host a special celebration at Neverland Ranch on Friday – a year after his ‘death,’” said WWN correspondent Buzz Donovan. “While he feels terrible that he had to resort to such drastic measures, it was the best option at the time to allow him to continue as an entertainer in the future.”
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/18352/michael-jackson-making-appearance-on-his-anniversary/

People can make jokes but theyre not that far off the mark.

Last edited:

Thanks for posting DI, what should we think about this article ? What do you think about it ?

They spelled his first name the wrong way or maybe it is not a mistake and that's the name of one of mj's look-alikes.

Last edited:

I know this looks fake but just though I would share.....

Looks fake? It IS fake! How convenient that photos just recently leaked were used.. and why would MJ put photos from the making of Remember The Time on the cover of a brand new release? Lol

Made by a member here at the forum today.

Back