The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Maybe the band was supposed to perform WATW during a break between songs in the TII setlist, just like on the final shows of Dangerous Tour. This could be an explanation.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Maybe the band was supposed to perform WATW during a break between songs in the TII setlist, just like on the final shows of Dangerous Tour. This could be an explanation.

I agree, im sure its that.

Wasn't "We Are The World" the final song on the setlist? if so - it's weird to finish the show with the band alone but then it's also weird if Michael sang WATW without them... so I believe Michael supposed to sing it together with the band.

looking on the pics Michael isn't on stage to sing with them and Orianthi is alone on stage. Perhaps only Orianthi was rehearsing her part? (odd)

and as DI said... why was she singing michael's part? I watched the memorial only once [live] so I can't remember if she sang other parts aswell.

Good eye DI! That is plain weird! Also some of the symbols used were interesting as well some mean rebirth and beating death! :D

Did anyone see that interview La Toya did in Russia? She said Murray is the fall guy he was put there to make it seem like he did something wrong! The family just loves removing him completely from blame, don't they?! *rolls eyes* But, this time it was worst cause La Toya was like pretty much saying it wasn't Murray! BLAH! It's on you tube, trying to find the clip!

Although I do not believe..... but I'll post here:

Lisa Marie told us on day 001

On June 26, 2009, Lisa Marie Presley blogs:
Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.
I can’t recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.
At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, “I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did.”
I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.
14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.
She tried to deter him from the IDEA???
On 6-26, I’m prety sure everyone read this as “thought” as in “I promtly tried to deter him from the thought (of dying of a drug overdose)” without even blinking, instead of noticing the written word “IDEA”. Using the word IDEA here changes the entire meaning of what she expresses in this sentence. LMP essentially SAID: “I promptly tried to deter him from the idea (of faking his death like my Dad).”
Holy Shiznut.
And there’s more.
He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.
No kidding LMP. This line makes even more sense after 11 months of investigating this hoax.
Someone picked up on this line shortly after 6-25-09 but the following statement is also relevant to what we now have a greater appreciation for.
When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad.
Mediocrity was not a concept that would even for a second enter Michael Jackson’s being or actions.
This sentence is interesting, as well as the choice of words and the capitalization of The Scenario (LMPs doing in the original blog, see link following this entry)
As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.
Hint. The exact Scenario. TS.
Ok, that’s seriously spooky and I just noticed it while typing this entry in. I have no idea what to make of it.
Last item in the 6-26-09 LMP blog that is worth looking at with 11 month old eyes is the second to last line in the entry:
The World is in shock but somehow he knew exactly how his fate would be played out some day more than anyone else knew, and he was right.
Is it possible LMP is only “in the know” because of the conversation she had with Michael years ago (where she presumably discussed her father’s fake death), and was only slightly less surprised then we were on 6-25-09? I imagine her on the couch watching the helicopter transport the body going “why you crazy bastard, you went and did it after all.”
Lisa Marie’s original blog post is here:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=42291868&blogId=497035326

Interesting stuff.
http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2010/06/19/lisa-marie-told-us-on-day-001/

:coffee:

Have u ever seen this?:
760153925.gif

Michael is watching ORIANTHI on stage.

Was she holding her guitar as usual?

No.

Instead she was holding a mic so definitely she was singing.

781772752.jpg

When is the only time that we all saw her holding a mic and singing?

At the memorial when she sang we are the world with the TII band....right?
0.jpg

Now ... do u know what part she sang at the memorial?

The same part that MJ sings in the original 'We Are The World' that is why he was focusing on her part.
dnck.gif

SO that only mean one thing......

MJ was watching her rehearsals on the part that she will perform at his own memorial!
a045.gif

Notes the same background:
12+we+are+the+world+from+MJ+band.jpg

For the same song 'WE ARE THE WORLD'

Why would Ori be rehearsing MJs part when MJ would have been singing it on tour?

Also this is the part on WATW25 were you can only hear Michael and not Janet but they show Janet on the video, but the also show green man who had no significance at all!

Now I want to know even more why Ori was at Neverland recently.
OMG!!!! :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed

DI, you have eagle eyes. :cheeky: I do not know that. :doh: The use of symbols was interesting. Michael and his mysteries... I love it.

Thanks! :cheers:

Good eye DI! That is plain weird! Also some of the symbols used were interesting as well some mean rebirth and beating death! :D

Did anyone see that interview La Toya did in Russia? She said Murray is the fall guy he was put there to make it seem like he did something wrong! The family just loves removing him completely from blame, don't they?! *rolls eyes* But, this time it was worst cause La Toya was like pretty much saying it wasn't Murray! BLAH! It's on you tube, trying to find the clip!
here's the video:

SO that only mean one thing......

MJ was watching her rehearsals on the part that she will perform at his own memorial!

that would also mean that everyone working on TII was also watching how she will perform in his memorial.

I'll ask once again according to these theories : how many people are involved / knowledgeable of the hoax?

I fell like I'm the only person on earth that Michael didn't call and tell that he was faking his death. :cheeky:

that would also mean that everyone working on TII was also watching how she will perform in his memorial.
Not necessarily, alot of people such as crew etc may really be under the impression it was for a tour.
I'll ask once again according to these theories : how many people are involved / knowledgeable of the hoax?

I think its safe to say Kenny Ortega would know based on his slip ups and cryptic tweets. Ori would know and her going to Neverland recently certainly adds suspicion.

But what you're forgetting is that all the band have several years confidentiality agreements. Nobody is actually talking about their last days with Michael unless its been AEG approved. So even if someone wanted to talk about the hoax, they cant because they'll be sued. And only key people would know. Not people like key grips etc.

Dont you find it odd the way everybody from TII has just moved on as if nothing had ever happened?

The dancers have been kept busy with (earning their pay) with shows around Europe and still doing the odd MJ related job (recently the new MJ game!)
I fell like I'm the only person on earth that Michael didn't call and tell that he was faking his death. :cheeky:
Dont worry MJ didnt tell us either, but we can see that something extremely odd went on around that time and combined (TII team & Jackson family) it certainly appears that MJ did not die.

:girl_whistle:

That was an irony. :smilerolleyes: Obviously no one knows how many people are involved. What we say here is just speculation of what might have happened. Nobody is 100% sure of anything. -_-

NEW interview with MJ ambulance photog Ben Evanstad:
[youtube]-O9qsbQOq7Q[/youtube]

I been meaning to ask this question to the BeLIEvers and the not so sure people ONLY! (Sorry I don't have a nick name for u guys) lol! I'm not asking those who don't believe period people because there would be no point!

There have been different of opinions that I have read online from those who make the video's and those who leave comments to them on the reason why they think MJ might have faked his death!

Please choose which is ur belief...pick one or more, I don't care! lol I just would like to know what ya think if you don't mind!? Thanks!

1- To expose a secret society called NWO (New World Order/Illuminati)

2- For Publicity

Last edited:

and the not sure people ONLY! (Sorry I don't have a nick name for u guys)

Oh you mean the 50/50s....like me! ;)

There have been different of opinions that I have read online from those who make the video's and those who leave comments to them on the reason why they think MJ might have faked his death!

Please choose which is ur belief...pick one or more, I don't care! lol I just would like to know what ya think if you don't mind!? Thanks!

2- For Publicity

Last edited:

NEW interview with MJ ambulance photog Ben Evanstad:
[youtube]-O9qsbQOq7Q[/youtube]
Again, I have problems in sound plaque in my computer. DI, you could post a summary of what he said? :blushing:

:eek:

No!

I been meaning to ask this question to the BeLIEvers and the not so sure people ONLY! (Sorry I don't have a nick name for u guys) lol! I'm not asking those who don't believe period people because there would be no point!

2- For Publicity

if there's a hoax I think Murray must have a role in it otherwise he could've faked in many other ways without making the world believe an "innocent" man viciously killed him. I'd go for the threatened option if there wasn't such a circus going around... since there is.. I'm going with 4 & 5.

Death threats could then involve the government/witness protection and therefore his faux death not be illegal.

This is the only theory that checks all boxes for me. The rest (sympathy, debt & publicity) is benefit.

Well first of all any death threat against a person would not qualify for a government based witness protection program in US. It's given to people who are providing major evidence to a grave felony such as organized crime, drug cartels and terrorism. Plus the government needs to believe that death treat to be a certainty.

so therefore government wouldn't provide a protection to "they are conspiring to get my catalog" or "they'll kill me for my catalog" [ these two are personal issues that the government wouldn't act up on] or "this person is shady or from mafia" [cops and fbi already know who those people are]..

they'll provide a protection to " I have information about the operations of mafia/drug cartels/ terrorist that would bring it down/stop them but if I talk I'll be in danger".

also a government involved witness protection will be much more simpler. and it doesn't necessarily involve faking death, people simply could disappear.

- even if the death is faked, it will be classified as an accident or natural and there wouldn't be any investigation / lawsuit about it.

- there wouldn't be any clues, any hints, anyone (non government) knowing it etc. when a person is placed in witness protection it means that they are in grave danger, if any info gets leaked and they are in any way outed then they could be killed.

- the person in the witness protection will assume a new identity and will stop all contact with family and friends. and will not be allowed to return to their hometown.

- and if they are in such a dangerous position and put in the protection program it means that they will never assume back their original identity and stay in witness protection forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------

alternatively if you are saying that he was somehow threatened and took the matters in his own hand and faked his death

- once again you'll expect a simpler death such as missing body or unidentifiable body

- again the success of hiding from that threat depends on minimum amount of people knowing about it and of course you wouldn't leave any clues, hints about it either. there's no sense in faking your death to be secure/protected from the threats if you are going to hint the whole world that you are alive.

- plus in Michael's case insurance policy has been collected, a police investigation has happened, a criminal trial is about to happen, he got out of his contract with AEG, Michael is definitely earning more money -- all of which equals to serious felony charges and prison time if he ever reveals the hoax and comes back..

and no, there's no law in US that says it's okay to fake your own death if you are in danger.

Last edited:

Well first of all any death threat against a person...
nice post! great info! that is the reality!
thanks Ivy!

I find it very (insert word here) that some people believe Elvis is alive! :swoon:

Thanks for those who answered. :) It's good to know what everyone opinion is to why they think could be the reason, if true?

And yes DI I should have said the 50/50's lol

Well first of all any death threat against a person would not qualify for a government based witness protection program in US. It's given to people who are providing major evidence to a grave felony such as organized crime, drug cartels and terrorism. Plus the government needs to believe that death treat to be a certainty.
Well for all we know this very may have been the case. Michael spoke of people who we know had ties to the mafia = organised crime. Michael was having people investigated, which of know of from the trial where MJ was suspicious of Branca, Trudy Green etc. Why would he do that unless he was concerned?

Michael mentioned he was scared of Tohme. There is long history of MJ having the wrong people around him. The mafia could have surround themselves around Michael. Nation of Islam surrounding themselves around Michael has had people think twice as well.

We're on the outside and dont know what Michael does/did.

so therefore government wouldn't provide a protection to "they are conspiring to get my catalog" or "they'll kill me for my catalog" [ these two are personal issues that the government wouldn't act up on] or "this person is shady or from mafia" [cops and fbi already know who those people are]..
Again who knows, FBI may know of these shady characters and are waiting for them to act in someway. If Michael has enough evidence that his life is in grave enough danger who knows.

Michael spoke of outsmarting Sony. Now that Killer Thriller speech is a very bold speech. The first time I heard him say what he did I thought he was a dead man. I really hoped back then that he knew what he was doing and was prepared for backlash. Maybe that was MJ calling them out?

We can only speculate but Ive seen it before where the cops have made it look like a husband was dead and took pics to convince people to expose the bitter ex-wife who had hired a hired hitman (undercover cop) to murder her husband. As soon as she was arrested he walked and shocked the hell outta her.

also a government involved witness protection will be much more simpler. and it doesn't necessarily involve faking death, people simply could disappear.
Michael Jackson cant just disappear for starters. Plus I think they could be waiting for certain people to attempt certain illegal things first that would require MJ to be "deceased".
- even if the death is faked, it will be classified as an accident or natural and there wouldn't be any investigation / lawsuit about it.

- there wouldn't be any clues, any hints, anyone (non government) knowing it etc. when a person is placed in witness protection it means that they are in grave danger, if any info gets leaked and they are in any way outed then they could be killed.

Well with the investigation, it has a lot of people fans and people all the Jackson camps distracted and divded. So many groups have formed that all against each other and yet all supposedly fighting for the same cause. Its like all these countries going to war all in the name of Christ. The old age "......divided we fall" comes to mind. Is it intentional? Who knows. But half the fans are looking for justice and the other half are looking for Michael!

- the person in the witness protection will assume a new identity and will stop all contact with family and friends. and will not be allowed to return to their hometown.

lol MJ cant assume a new identity! And I doubt MJ is in LA!:cheeky:
- and if they are in such a dangerous position and put in the protection program it means that they will never assume back their original identity and stay in witness protection forever.

Not unless said parties are caught and brought to justice then there is no need to remain hidden is there. However that still doesnt mean that MJ would necessarily want to come back.
---------------------------------------------------------------

alternatively if you are saying that he was somehow threatened and took the matters in his own hand and faked his death
No Im not suggesting that for a second.
there's no sense in faking your death to be secure/protected from the threats if you are going to hint the whole world that you are alive.
Well most of the suspicions about MJs death come from the Jackson family. From their slip ups to the UCLA saying everything regarding MJs death has to go through the Jackson family. Why not a Dr? Oh yeah what Dr?

- plus in Michael's case insurance policy has been collected,
Yes very quickly mind you, before a cause of death had been determined. Suspicious if you ask me. Was this something the authorities was waiting for?
a police investigation has happened,
And so it should be :cheeky:
a criminal trial is about to happen,
Hasnt yet but am interested to see what happens. Pretty convincing and a distraction too.
he got out of his contract with AEG, Michael is definitely earning more money -- all of which equals to serious felony charges and prison time if he ever reveals the hoax and comes back..

Only if he took matters in his own hand which Im not suggesting and I doubt something that MJ would do. Michael would not put himself in a position that could land him in jail especially after the 2005 trial. Thats a preposterous theory. :doh:
and no, there's no law in US that says it's okay to fake your own death if you are in danger.
I dont believe this either.

You can be suspicious of people but like I said unless you have crucial information about a grave felony that affects the public, you wouldn't be put under a government witness protection program

There are other alternatives to personal threats or claims like "they are trying to kill me for my catalog" etc

- you would go to the cops and they would start an investigation against those people. provide police escort (24/7 protection by the cops). charge those people against conspiracy to murder or attempted murder - all without disappearing and/or faking death

So if your theory is that Michael holds a crucial information about a group of people - then where's the lawsuit against those people?

again government witness protection doesn't go on like you walk into fbi and say "I have evidence" and they would go like "okay let's put you into protection program and we'll check on it".. it's more like the investigation is done, the crime is determined , the trial is sure to happen and then they put you in the program to protect you getting killed before you testify..

plus if you are an witness against an organized crime the probability is that you'll never assume your original identity. even if you can provide information to get some of the bad people get arrested and some activities to be stopped, it's almost impossible to bring down mafia / terrorists / drug cartels in whole, other members will still be after you for revenge and you'll be in witness protection forever.

yes we don't know what was happening inside, but what's happening outside doesn't add up for it to be a government witness protection IMO.

plus if you honestly believe that Michael is in a government based witness protection program because he was in grave danger, then by outing him by posting all those hoax theories , discrepancies etc you are putting his life in danger. ever thought about that?

We can only speculate but Ive seen it before where the cops have made it look like a husband was dead and took pics to convince people to expose the bitter ex-wife who had hired a hired hitman (undercover cop) to murder her husband. As soon as she was arrested he walked and shocked the hell outta her.

yes those are cop tactics but as you said they'll happen in a very short period of time. it's not like they would fake a murder and hide the husband for 5 years. It will be more like "okay lets allow people think that you are dead for a few days".

Plus I think they could be waiting for certain people to attempt certain illegal things first that would require MJ to be "deceased".

this is totally different , you are saying that people weren't doing anything illegal when MJ was alive but would start doing illegal things when he's dead. government wouldn't act on a "future" crime. they would never say "okay Michael let's fake your death and see whether those people will steal from your estate". you are also assuming personal issues and like I said those government programs are for organized crime or such. For example mafia will be doing whatever they are doing before and after MJ's death.

lol MJ cant assume a new identity!

I agree. so your theory is that he's holed up in some house somewhere and is not even going out and having no contact with anybody? how long do you expect it to go on then? and also again what are they waiting for to bring him back, where's the lawsuit once again?

Not unless said parties are caught and brought to justice then there is no need to remain hidden is there. However that still doesnt mean that MJ would necessarily want to come back.

see this is the problem. if you are saying that the parties that meant harm is a few people that could be just arrested and then the all threat will pass - then it's not that big of a situation that the government will act up on and fake death/ put you in witness protection. They'll go with the alternative "providing you with police escort until those people are arrested without faking death".

Yes very quickly mind you, before a cause of death had been determined. Suspicious if you ask me. Was this something the authorities was waiting for?

about the insurance policy - most insurance policies has some conditions that it wouldn't pay. I can assume that drug OD could be one of them. so if that's the case it would be wise to settle before the cause of death has been determined.

I have a question....If Michael is faking his own death for whatever his reason is......Why are they going to court every few months? Katherine is a 80 year old woman...do you honestly think that she is taking part in a hoax....like really now think about it.....when she comes out of that courtroom from seeing Murray's face..not just her but all the Jacksons they are literally disgusted and and look as though they are/have been crying. They Jacksons are singers..not actors. ...So how long does everyone plan on following this hoax.?..until june 25th maybe..isn't that suppose to be a bam day?? I am not posting in here to make anyone sad or judge anyone...I just want to know if you al know the answers to the questions I have posted.

Ivy, since you're not a hoax believer i was wondering what's your explanation for the things people post on here. are all invalid\irrelevant? (I'm honestly asking)

Anyways... legally speaking, I'm aware of the problems that these hoax theories may cause.. but then... there are things we can't explain. tbh i don't believe the public knows it all about the government and conspiracies. by law, no one can fake his own death - however i believe some people do. how? i don't know. maybe there's a reason there's no written law about it?

from what i've read on wikipedia (i know - anyone can write there) there are cases of people that faked their death with no government help. some did it for money, some did it to escape the law - these people were charged. on the other hand, there's a story about someone who faked his death and eventually got caught. he said he did it cause he had cancer and he didn't want his family to suffer - no charges against him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faked_death

so my question is - is faking death itself illegal or the illegal thing is the fact people use death for a fraud? can anyone get the clear law?

lol.. after 30 years people are still speculating Elvis faked his death.. I don't think legal issues can make the hoax theory disappear...
speaking of Elvis - what ever happened to his doctors?

on the other hand, i think there are other problems with the hoax theory - Murray's involvement and the charges against him. if there's a hoax - what's the explanation for this? it's absolutely ridiculous to investigate him or put charges against him when the police knows nobodys really died.

Actually I'm a fan of conspiracy theories (in general not limited to Michael) and that's why I'm spending time in this section. (However I think that the conspiracy theories mentioned in regards to Michael is quite weak too - anyways that's a unrelated topic).

However you are right I do not believe in the hoax theory , mainly because due to whatever reason and in whichever condition you fake your death, the minute you include/ share knowledge with tens of people and leave hundreds of hints, it simply defeats the purpose of the whole thing.

so Michael's life was in danger because of these shady people and had to fake his death to save his life but he didn't want to hurt his fans so he left all these clues - sounds even poetic but sorry in reality that equals to "hey bad man who wants to kill me, I'm alive come and kill me"

and going with the last theory - seriously why would Ortega and Orianthi would know the hoax? So Michael's life is in big danger that he had to fake his death but he says to Ortega "hey dude before I fake my death let's plan my memorial and get Orianthi to rehearse so that I'll see it and be sure that she does it perfectly at the memorial" - honestly does this sound plausible to you?

and why would he want to leave behind people who know, hint and say cryptic things about his faked death? if there was dangerous people after Michael, what would stop them go after those people and threat & kill them to get to the information about Michael. for example if you are saying that Ortega knows that MJ is alive and posting cryptic tweets what makes you think that those bad people that Michael had to hide from wouldn't go after Ortega to reach to Michael? (that's one of the reasons why only a few people will know about a government based witness protection program)

Ivy, since you're not a hoax believer i was wondering what's your explanation for the things people post on here. are all invalid\irrelevant? (I'm honestly asking)

in life everything could be explained in an alternative way. It's not like everyone agrees on all of these conspiracy / hoax theories , right? we see all different opinion throughout these threads.

It's impossible for me to go back and give an explanation on all things posted but let's do the last one "Orianthi singing heal the world"

so the hoax theory will be "Michael already planned his death and watching the performances that will happen at his memorial".

the alternative explanation could be "she was going to sing the song at the TII concerts so she was practicing for that" or "at that time Ortega was showing Michael the effects video and asked Orianthi to step there and sing the song so that Michael could see how the effects / video will work with the show"

so who knows which one is it? (btw there's a recent story by AP that tells that before his death Michael was shown the videos on the big screen)

by law, no one can fake his own death - however i believe some people do. how? i don't know. maybe there's a reason there's no written law about it?

from what i've read on wikipedia (i know - anyone can write there) there are cases of people that faked their death with no government help. some did it for money, some did it to escape the law - these people were charged. on the other hand, there's a story about someone who faked his death and eventually got caught. he said he did it cause he had cancer and he didn't want his family to suffer - no charges against him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faked_death

so my question is - is faking death itself illegal or the illegal thing is the fact people use death for a fraud? can anyone get the clear law?

you are talking about the nuance between faking death and disappearing.

Legally speaking you can simply disappear - there's nothing illegal about that. but that wouldn't and shouldn't include a body, a police investigation, a murder lawsuit, any financial gain, any escape from law, any escape from contracts and obligations.

so basically you can pack your things and leave to never come back or act like you are missing in sea (a common format) and if none of the above happens because of your disappearing than you'll be fine.

However for a fact we know that this doesn't apply to Michael (due to insurance policy, police investigation, criminal lawsuit, income generation, cancellation of AEG contract etc etc).

and you are absolutely right about the investigation / criminal case against Murray not going together with a government included hoax. Like I said before if there was a government involvement the scenario will be much simpler such as they would say that Michael had died because of apparent heart attack and it was all natural causes and they would have closed the case in a few days.

Last edited:

http://jacksonsecretvault.com/
Michael Jackson’s mother publishes book about her son

document.write(new Date(1276964400000).format(dateFormat.masks.fullDate))Saturday, June 19, 2010

image_480.jpg

Almost one year since the death of her cherished son, the King of Pop’s mother, is set to release her first ever book: Never Can Say Good Bye: The Katherine Jackson Story.

Mrs Jackson teams up with Vintage Pop Media to create a family-album-style coffee table book for MJ fans. The hard cover edition, contains 150 pages of high-gloss, never-before-seen photos punctuated with anecdotes, quotes and her inside perspective on raising Michael Jackson.

"I wanted to release a tribute book about Michael to thank his fans for all their love and support over the years..." Katherine states, in an effort to clear the air of negative press that surrounded Jackson’s life, “My son has been misunderstood and this was my way to share what kind of person he really was.”

Katherine’s story addresses all the defining moments in Michael’s life that shaped and molded him into the mega icon he was, told through the eyes of the woman he was closest to throughout his life. Never Can Say Good Bye is about Michael Jackson, the superstar... and the son.

And keeping in typical MJ tradition, some of the proceeds from her book will go to a good cause. "I wanted to give a portion of the book to charity because that’s the way Michael would have wanted it."

Never Can Say Good Bye: The Katherine Jackson Story retails online for $59.99, with an addition electronic version free with purchase. Readers get a 35% discount throughout the weekend, with coupon code: MJ LIVES

Click here to get your copy
How strange is this ?!!

(However I think that the conspiracy theories mentioned in regards to Michael is quite weak too - anyways that's a unrelated topic).

Thats funny cuz I think the same about this murder theory which has just as many holes in it!

Back