The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Thats funny cuz I think the same about this murder theory which has just as many holes in it!

:) well unexpected and unplanned events tend to be not perfect..

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

:) well unexpected and unplanned events tend to be not perfect..

Well Michael believed there was a conspiracy around him, and conspiracy are planed, they dont just happen :)

Michael said he outsmarted Sony.

Did he outsmart us all? We'll have to wait and see, same with the murder. ;)

Well Michael believed there was a conspiracy around him, and conspiracy are planed, they dont just happen :)

true and that's my issue with the whole conspiracy.

for example think about the will / children's name's having mistakes.. so this is a conspiracy that goes back years but yet they couldn't get the names correct? conspiracies are planned over time but yet they couldn't come up with a unquestionable will? and exposed themselves to all these discussion amongst public, statements from family (Randy) and a lawsuit against them (Joe)?

get my point? for example even if I'd accept that there's a conspiracy surrounding the will, I must say that those are the stupidest conspirators with the weakest conspiracy ever..

anyway I'll take a backseat and wait for the BAMSDAY..

true and that's my issue with the whole conspiracy.

for example think about the will / children's name's having mistakes.. so this is a conspiracy that goes back years but yet they couldn't get the names correct? conspiracies are planned over time but yet they couldn't come up with a unquestionable will? and exposed themselves to all these discussion amongst public, statements from family (Randy) and a lawsuit against them (Joe)?
On the same token I can ask:

Why would Michael not have his children's name correctly if he did it himself? I was competent enough to add my kids correctly. In fact the other paragraphs in the Will that have initials next to them are the paragraphs that cover power and control over the estate.

Why was Michael continually updating his trust every year from 95-02 (same year as Will) but then never update it again in the next 7 years even after the trial?

Why does the Will wrongly state (and nothing on a Will should be wrong....nothing) it was signed in LA when MJ was clearly in NY? Even Weitzman couldnt give a satisfactory answer.

So it goes both ways. Get my point?
get my point? for example even if I'd accept that there's a conspiracy surrounding the will, I must say that those are the stupidest conspirators with the weakest conspiracy ever..

This paragraph doesnt even make sense. You started talking about one thing and ended on another thought.:doh: And you being a mod are calling those who believe there are suspicious activity surrounding the Will stupid? Not cool.

anyway I'll take a backseat and wait for the BAMSDAY..
Which is what we're all doing. We're waiting to see if it happens. I myself am just sitting on the fence looking at both scenarios that MJ is and isnt deceased and just pray that those of us in this thread are right, not for egotistical reasons but for Michael and his children's sake. I really hope MJ prevails at the end of day.:angel:

:cheers:

Last edited:

On the same token I can ask:
And you being a mod are calling those who believe there are suspicious activity surrounding the Will stupid? Not cool.

fyi: please read more carefully- I didn't call the believers of the conspiracy theories stupid. I called the people who are behind the conspiracy as stupid if they made all those mistakes.

conspirator - the person that engages in a conspiracy / a member of a conspiracy/ plotter

Last edited:

Remember this picture from THRILLER II?
gravestone.jpg

morenoo.jpg

It was posted here a while ago.

The name on the gravestone:
"ALBERTO MORENO"

Here is some info:

"The religious hoax of the century?"
http://www.e-n.org.uk/1303-The-religious-hoax-of-the-century.htm

"Father" Alberto Rivera (a.k.a Alberto Moreno) allegedly was ...... This book inspired Murray to create her history hoax, as well as Gardner and others...."
http://usminc.org/wiccasatanim.html

Murray?!?

And last:
"The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order.....Inter-American Development Bank President Luis Alberto Moreno, and Grupo...."
article.wn.com/.../Autumn_of_Decisions_A_Critical_Moment_for_American_Engagemen/ - Cached

So that name is connected to HOAX. And that isnt the only thing in TII regarding hoax as we know there is also GILDA.

fyi: please read more carefully- I didn't call the believers of the conspiracy theories stupid. I called the people who are behind the conspiracy as stupid if they made all those mistakes.

conspirator - the person that engages in a conspiracy / a member of a conspiracy/ plotter

I stand corrected and apologise. FYI we are all human and prone to mistakes.

Re conspirators making mistakes.........same goes! They're human, and make mistakes. Not all plans go....well according to plan. Even the best war strategies and tactics, the best men in their profession etc sometimes have a spanner thrown in the works they didnt expect.

Even if Michael planned the hoax. He is human and prone to mistakes and he cant for-see every possibility such as Farrah Fawcett dying the same day or siblings slipping up etc.

Last edited:

WOW! The latest posts... :unsure: I'll keep my thoughts just for me. :coffee:

WELL..............

Today a Brazilian TV station said about Michael. The Brazilian reporter interviewed a pediatrician and teacher Brazilian who works at UCLA (I not jotted down her name :doh:) and that was in the hospital on the 25th. She told him as briefly that day and she said that the fire alarm was activated, the building was evacuated and she and others believed it was a fire. Outside, you could hear the songs of Michael and some people were crying, so she knew what had happened and that was a false alarm of fire. She says everything was surreal and very strange that day.

The reporter also did a quick interview with Travis who said Michael had trouble sleeping, but he was in good shape for the concerts.

The reporter also spoke to the spokesman Murray (Miranda Sevick) by telephone. She said, Murray is very sad for happened, that he is not guilty and all those things we already know. Bla Bla Bla..... :smilerolleyes:

But the best comes now..... :bugeyed The reporter entered the mausoleum with a camera that was not hidden and filmed everything. :doh: :doh: :doh: He walked quietly into the mausoleum while everything was being filmed. :doh: :doh: :doh: And fans can not go, but the press can? :scratch: :smilerolleyes: Interesting....

But, mostly all of the hoax video's on you tube say that, and most people believe that to be why...

What is ur pick?
In my opinion, the Illuminati would have killed Michael centuries. I do not believe in this theory.

But since you changed your post, I'll take option number 5. :cheeky:

"He's still here," she insists. "He's still with me and he's just waiting to let the world know. I have to believe he's here because that's what keeps me safe. I have to believe he's still here for the sake of his little children." Latoya Jackson! o_O Okay...

And what is up with the MJ lives code?....Like really they couldn't have thought of something else? Yea, Yea I know they mean his legacy, right? Even though they know damn well there are people who thinks there is a hoax possibly! Yet, those close to MJ continue with such mystery! *shakes head*

We all heard This Is it song backmasked before now "Another day"

Last edited:

Even though they know damn well there are people who things there is a hoax possibly! Yet, those close to MJ continue with such mystery! *shakes head*

This is exactly what pisses me off in this whole situation! the Jacksons are interviewed every OTHER day.. Why cant one of them say "THERE IS NO HOAX" and end this whole thing?? Anyway I think we all can use a laugh around here. so here you go ;)

This is exactly what pisses me off in this whole situation! the Jacksons are interviewed every OTHER day.. Why cant one of them say "THERE IS NO HOAX" and end this whole thing?? Anyway I think we all can use a laugh around here. so here you go ;)

Joe did say it on Ustream with Eddie Jones.

Joe didnt say anything at all.

He just sat there while Oxman and Majestic said that Michael Joseph Jackson is 100% dead. (I didnt know you could be 98% dead!) I agree that Michael Joseph Jackson [The King Of Pop persona] is dead, however Michael Joe Jackson, the man is alive. The Man.....lol like at the memorial "Im alive and Im here forever":
i-am-alive-mj.jpg

And then later Majestic has pics taken with Twiggy who used to be on Eddie Jones' show (who stopped due to personal issues w/ Taaj Malik) from MJHOAXLIVE and also with PearlJr. Pearl has even spoken to Majestik and TMez about her book about MJs hoax.

This is nothing against you because I don't know how u feel about Joe? But, most fans don't like him (for obvious reasons) and don't give much credit to anything he says! So if u are one of them (not sure) then how can u then believe Joe on this? But, not other things he have said?

Some fans like to pick and choose what some of the Jacksons and other people close to MJ have to say to fit their argument! But, I find them all suspicious!

Look at that 20/20 interview that's coming up for example! Why are those people complaining now about MJs health and AEG when before June 25th they never said a word!

Like Karen Faye who twittered nothing but good and positive things about MJ and the this is it concert before June 25th and now she singing a different tune, even wanted credits in the movie and Joe too! PFFT!

The movie that led to June 25th and they want credits on it....WTF! It's just INSANE!

Last edited:

OH NOOOO! That was the person I was talking about the other day talking about a double or twin!....LMAO!

lol you were? they crack me up with how serious they are that he has a twin.. I mean i can understand if they think he has a double but a TWIN?? :rofl:

Ok so today has been a busy day for the beLIEvers.

There was this tweet from Cris Angel:
Paris thanx for sporting the CA BeLIEve shirt on "The Lives Of Michael Jackson's Children"
https://twitter.com/crissangel/status/16673975106

Momma K's book w/ Coupon Code MJLIVES:
118603895.jpg

And Toya's comments:
"He's still here," she insists. "He's still with me and he's just waiting to let the world know. I have to believe he's here because that's what keeps me safe. I have to believe he's still here for the sake of his little children."
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/new...-good-for-this-world-says-sister-La-Toya.html

....and for once TMZ wasnt involved!

LOL! Have they ever heard of make-up? A twin - come on thats the most crazy thing i have heard! :hysterical:

Thanks for the laugh :D

This is just stupid. I can't believe how people can believe THIS!? Thanks for the laugh, yeah!:tease:

I really feel that I need some exciting news today.. summer solstice and all..

Yea it was! lol

Now they following a mole...literally o_O

lol Yeah this theory is daft because what theyre forgetting is the Michael had the mole removed and can see the scar here:
rtt1y.jpg

rttgv.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

P.S. it's not a mole, it's a beauty mark...easily covered up :lol:

An hour with Jennifer Batten

Jennifer Batten, the guitarist who worked with Michael Jackson for 10 years and who joined him on his Bad, Dangerous and HIStory world tours, performed in The Netherlands last April.

Three days before Jennifer’s gig in Leeuwarden Mo was requested to do a photo shoot of another gig, and in return Mo asked her contact to put her in touch with the programmer of the venue where Jennifer was going to perform. Within a day everything was arranged and agreed on – the interview would take place on April 24th at 8:00PM.

Souza made the trip to the north again, and together we arrived at the venue on Saturday evening where we got a warm welcome from the programmer. We had already told him what we’re doing and what our website was about, but we asked him to give us the opportunity to explain this to Jennifer ourselves. Shortly after we arrived, one of the crew members took us upstairs to her dressing room, where she was finishing a radio interview. After these guys had left Jennifer invited us to sit down with her.

We started out with explaining to her what we have been doing the past 10 months, and we told her that we are running a death hoax website. We wanted to be completely honest with her from the start and we wanted her to know on what kind of website we wanted to publish this interview, as we didn’t want her to feel screwed afterwards if we wouldn’t have told her. We also offered her the opportunity to decline the interview in case she was not comfortable about it being published on a Michael Jackson death hoax website.

After we told her our story and pointed out that since the end of November we are focussing on who Mike is and what really happened to him she said: “Allright, go!”.

Since we read and heard Mike say the BAD tour was going to be his last tour, yet he continued with the Dangerous and HIStory tour and we couldn’t find any information on what might have changed his mind, or who changed his mind, that was our first question on the list.

“Well I think the whole idea used by a lot of artists is that they say ‘this is my last tour’. Partly, it’s to get people out. You know if you think somebody’s gonna be around every year, you’re not so likely to go get tickets. He may have sincerely thought that, that it was his last one, because he was getting.. I mean he was doing this since he was five and he really wasn’t enjoying that all that much. And you know being a prisoner of a hotel for a year is tough. Plus it was very exhausting to do all the shows. As far as the movie career, it just didn’t happen. You know I have no idea why. It could be the people at Hollywood just thought that… You know you get typecast. They need a pop star and he wants to be a movie star. People won’t take him seriously. It happens the same way around. You get movie stars that want to be rock stars, and it’s very difficult. So, but I’m just guessing, I have no idea why the movie thing didn’t take off. I was aware that he wanted to do that.”

We asked her if she knew why most of the staff was fired after the BAD tour?

“No I don’t, I don’t. I mean nobody ever said why, I wasn’t even aware that there was a different manager until I got on the next tour. It’s just rumours and there’s no need to put that out there. Most likely, somebody pissed him off. When everything is going wonderfully, then you would keep the people. So there must have been some stuff that went down businesswise that he wasn’t happy with. I mean that’s just logic.”

Before we started writing down questions we read Jennifer’s interview with Charles Thomson again and something we noticed was that she said that people approached her to spill out some beans to the tabloids during the BAD tour. We wanted to know more about that, so we asked her if she remembered who that was.

“I don’t. Oh my god, it was 1987. It was just someone that was at a photoshoot or at an interview that I was doing, that I never saw again. Just some Hollywood goofball.”

Jennifer mentioned in that same interview she had with Charles that it seemed to be the same Michael during the Dangerous tour, yet she saw some differences in behaviour during the Dangerous tour compared to the BAD tour. We asked her if she could explain what those differences were.

“God, the only thing that I can think of, is that he didn’t rehearse as much as the BAD tour for the Dangerous tour or the HIStory tour. And he just explained he was showered with meetings. You know there were so many demands on his time. Other than that I don’t remember seeing his personality change, I didn’t notice that.”

We explained to her that for the public the change seemed extreme, by what was shown in the media. We all know he was portrayed as a weirdo by the media and that they always seemed to try too make him look strange. We told her we don’t think he changed that much and we asked her what her take was on it.

“No! He was consistent the whole time I knew him. The only thing that I can think of, is that he didn’t rehearse as much for the BAD tour for the Dangerous tour or the HIStory tour. He just explained that he was showered with meetings. You know there were so many demands on his time. Other than that I don’t remember seeing his personality change, I didn’t notice that.”

While going through the footage of Mike’s three world tours one thing becomes very clear – while his dancing was already incredible during the BAD tour, during the next two tours he kept on improving it until it was perfect. However, he started singing less songs live, which we actually didn’t understood as he’s a great live performer. This is what Jennifer had to say about it:

“Okay first of all, why do you think he wasn’t singing live? There are some songs where he’s doing some heavy dance moves. I’ll admit yeah. But he did sing live every tour. Not every song, but…he was getting older too. I know in the HIStory tour he would go back in between certain songs to go get some oxygen. He was working hard man!”

Did you ever notice that he had lung problems? That’s the story we’re being told now, that he had long problems, throat problems, inflamed lungs and stuff like that, for years already.

“I never heard anything about it, I would just hear him warming up before every show, with a vocal coach. And if he wasn’t going to sing, why bother hiring a vocal coach?”

Jennifer told us she didn’t have contact with Mike after the HIStory tour. We asked her what her take is on the new band is, that we’ve seen in This is It.

“There was a whole new band. I think he wanted somebody younger, which I think was a very smart move to get Orianthi. I think he just wanted a fresh face, he wanted everything new. Because the songs were going be the same pretty much the same you know since people could pick their favorite songs, so rather than repeat the HIStory tour or the Dangerous tour, have something brand new with brand new people.”

“The odd thing about TII is that he changed a lot, he changed his whole wardrobe, different clothes, I don’t know if you have seen the costumes?”

“Oh they looked incredible! God yeah!”

“Still the songs were all the same as what we heard in the BAD tour, the Dangerous tour and the HIStory tour, there was not much new.”

“Well it was a greatest hits tour. That’s what it was. I mean in order to do a show, he never wanted to play stuff that hadn’t been on the radio, like in the top 10. When I first started with him on the BAD tour they had only just released Just Can’t Stop Loving You and BAD, and so we didn’t play any other stuff off the album until that stuff had been released. We did a whole year, we started out in Japan, went all over the world, then we went to Pensacola and we worked the entire show and added a lot more songs from BAD. So if he didn’t have a fresh record out, he’s not going to do new material.”

“So he changed the set list after some new stuff was released?”

“Yes, he didn’t want to do anything that people weren’t familiar with.”

At this point we started talking about Invincible, as it was huge in Europe but Jennifer didn’t know that. She was pleasantly surprised to hear that, because in the States it didn’t get any support at all. We wondered about why we didn’t hear more songs from Invincible during TII, as the 50 gigs were going to take place in the O2 so most of the fans that would have go see him there, would be from Europe. We did however hear small parts of Threatened and Speechless, while You Rock My World was left out despite it being a huge hit in Europe. Jennifer answered to that:

“Well I think he wanted the songs to be up on a certain point on the charts. You know there’s number 100 on the charts then some people aren’t going to be familiar with it. He mentioned that he wanted to play the songs that the fans wanted to hear. So if you’re getting votes on the internet it’s all going to be Billie Jean and Beat It, the top hits.”

“But the weird thing is, he did the press conference on March 5, and on March 13, the first set list was already released on the internet, and the voting was still going on.”

“Okay…hahahaha!”

After talking a bit back and forth about Mike’s performances we ended up at the Superbowl halftime show in 1993. We’re sure everybody remembers that totally awesome performance, which was watched by 90 million to 100 million viewers in the United States and many more around the world. There’s something about this performance which many people want to know and we asked Jennifer about it: How did he get from score board to score board to the main stage?

“They [the ones on top of the score boards] were look-a-likes. In the beginning, those were look-a-likes. I didn’t even know they were gonna be there. When you look at that film, you’ll see the camera is looking at me and I’m looking up the air like…huh?? I had no idea. I didn’t even know all the cards were gonna be there with all the kids, haha!”

The conversation took a turn and we started talking about things that happened in recent times. We ended up discussing the media, and all the news coverage of his death. We also talked about who is blabbing about what, and ended up talking about the interview Gene Simmons gave on Mike and how Charles Thomson responded to it. Jennifer’s opinion about Gene Simmons was very clear:

“What a bastard. He is so ignorant.

I don’t pay attention to the news because I know it’s 99% shit. I mean any news. It’s just made out and copy and paste and people.”

We also asked her if she watched the news after June 25th, and for her thoughts on what family members, friends and people involved with Mike have said.

“I didn’t watch a lot to tell you the truth. I mean I watched a little bit the day he died and then I saw the tabloid stuff start to kick in and it pissed me off. Whenever they smell money…easy target…?

I saw an interview with his security guards, and I thought it was great!”

“What do you think about the stories the family have been saying, that actually the doctor is the fall guy?”

“I wouldn’t doubt it, at all. I mean, I haven’t heard as nearly as much as you guys, I’m sure, but I understand the doctor wasn’t in the room at the time. Well I thought Jermaine do a thing when he said he knew who did it.”

“That’s the interview he had with the Australian radio station where he said he left for the airport ehhhh hospital?”

“Jermaine did?”

“Yeah, that’s what Jermaine said about Michael: Leaving for the airport ehhh hospital. But that’s not the point. Like La Toya, she was on a Dutch show two weeks ago and all she is talking about actually is conspiracies and being controlled and things like that. That there’s a much bigger story behind all this.”

“Oh I think there probably is, yeah.”

We asked her about the reports in the media about his drug addiction. One says he was a drug addict, the other says he has never seen him using drugs. Jennifer did three world tours with him, we asked her if she has ever noticed him being on drugs, she was pretty clear on this.

“Never, never. No.”

Jennifer is still in contact with Karen Faye. We asked her if she discussed the preparations of This is It with her and if there were things different from the previous tour.

“Not a lot, we just emailed about that. She thought that he couldn’t handle that many shows, and not that close together either.”

“That’s the strange part because Karen and some other people are claiming that he was too ill to do the 50 shows, and there are people that say that he was in perfect shape and he did a medical test which he passed. A few weeks ago we saw a documentary in which Navi said he saw Michael in London and he was in great shape and Susan Etok said he looked horrible and was skinny and was about to collapse…”

“Hmm. Well there’s a reason to this. People that were gonna make a bunch of money out of him say he was healthy. Karen warned people.”

“Was Karen let go after the trial, was she fired?”

“No, no.”

“We’re glad you could answer that because we have been searching for that kind of information for months and we couldn’t find anything about it. We always wondered what happened to her, because when you look at the rebuttal tapes they seem very close.”

“They were. He’d call her every once in a while and send her gifts. That happened right until the end.”

The rebuttal tapes of course brought us to the next subject: The Batshit tapes. We have investigated everything regarding the 1993 accusations and the trial, and we have found nothing against him, but we have found a lot of people and companies that would gain and have from this. We think that there’s a reason why Bashir did that interview. We asked Jennifer what her take on this subject is, and she had a lot to say…

“That was a big hoax right there. I mean, well Uri Geller suggested the guy, telling Michael here was a guy he trusts, and so Michael let off guards and told a lot of stuff. You know, it’s the same thing as the rabbi did. You take the message, and then after the fact, just post all this crap in it. I remember that there was one scene, it was that baby dangling scene that Bashir got in, I mean everything Michael was saying was normal, it was no big deal and people would have thought it was no big deal if Bashir didn’t come back and say: “I was really disturbed about his behavior”. Well nobody else would be if he didn’t post that in there. It was tabloid journalism. “

About there being a deeper story behind it:

“Oh he got a butt load of money, I’m sure. That was a very covenant interview. You get it. “

“Did he put a lot of trust into Uri Geller, do you know that?”

“He was friends with Michael, and so Michael trusted him when that journalist was recommended. But ultimately there wasn’t anyone he could trust.”

“We think someone placed him there to do the interview and twist it. “

“You can bet on that. You know the thing – I was thinking about the Bashir thing. If you take Bashir’s comments out then that’s a really good thing to watch, and it’s really enlightening you know. Michael went off and told him the truth. “I’ve got vitiligo and what’s the deal with white people trying to get a tan and get dark”. You know, there’s a lot of wisdom in the words that he had to say. But Bashir did what he could…”

“The first part of the interview is good, but then there’s a turning point and I was like: “What the hell is happening now?!”. And you just saw Bashir flip around and…”

“Yes, just like the rabbi did, what a bastard! You know, that was supposed to be his friend, and Michael asked the rabbi to put his words out while the guy waited until he was dead and then fucked up everything.”

“We have bumped into a lot of people like that with bad intentions, and we have been digging on the Arvizos and…because we think there’s a connection between the Bashir tapes and the Arvizo plan, because Gavin’s mother met with an attorney 6 months before they met Michael.”

“And she insisted that he’d be in the Bashir special!”

“And later on she says she didn’t know he was in it, and she even filed a lawsuit because her son was used without her permission??”

“Oh she’s a nutcase! And the Chandlers were too, I mean…tsssss…look at it, can you spell dysfunction? It’s the most dysfunctional family on the planet!”

At this point we told Jennifer that we think Chandler was paid for what he accused Mike of, and that is it that stuff we try to dig out. Jennifer said she herself didn’t dig that deep, but voiced her opinion as to why Mike signed that settlement with the Chandlers while he first said he wanted to go to court.

“Well when you think about it, I mean, everybody hates the surface of a lawsuit. The thing is – it’s not about justice, but about who can convince the judge and jury. And he could have gone to jail forever, still being innocent, if the kid could convince these people.”

We pointed out to the taped telephone conversation between Evan Chandler and David Schwartz, and told her that it was obvious from that call that Chandler was going to extort Mike.

“Is that the part where he says: “there’s no way I can’t win”? Because I never heard him come out and say he was gonna extort him.”

We told her that the transcript of that call can be downloaded from our website, and she responded interested.

Since Jennifer spent quite a lot of time with Mike we thought we’d try our luck an see if she could tell us what HIS signature was, because we have seen all kinds of contracts, letters and faxes with different signatures on them. Here’s what she had to say:

“Oh gosh I’m not sure. I never studied his signature. Honestly.”

We showed her the two different signatures on the AEG contract, which Mike according to the contract both signed, and she said:

“Oh really? Hmmm, well I can’t explain it. I don’t know anything about it. “

We explained to her that this has been keeping us busy quite some time, also in relation to the alleged dept he would have had. We told her we think he is an excellent business man and we don’t have a comfortable feeling about all this at all. We told her that we are investigating for like 10 months now, everything and really everything, so also the things he did in the past – the gigs and the contracts he signed and why he did certain things. There are a lot of things that just don’t add up when you have them all together in the same line and that’s a little why we think he might not have signed everything himself. She listened attentively and then said:

“I was never part of his business. I actually have a picture that he signed, but I never paid that much attention to how the signature looks like.”

Our final question was about the Joe/Joseph issue, since this still is a point of discussion. We asked her if she knew what his middle name is.

“It’s Joseph…right..?:

“Well, here’s the thing: We have documents stating Joe and we have documents stating Joseph. And that’s the odd part. The stuff that’s signed with Joseph, seems off. The indictment of the 2003 trial says his legal name is Michael Joe Jackson. “

“Well I don’t know really…”

This is where our interview ended, but we did chit chat for a while afterwards. Unfortunately we couldn’t stay and watch Jennifer perform and that we truly regretted, but Mo had to do the gig shoot she was asked to do that led to this intermezzo.

We thanked Jennifer for her time, for being prepared to talk to us, and promised we would attend her next gig in The Netherlands. Below a clip of Jennifer’s new CD “Whatever” and her official website. Make sure you check out the page about Mike and take the time to read the articles and listen to the great interview with Charles Thomson she put up. A summary of the interview can be found below as well, as an audio file.

Our sincere thanks of course go to Jennifer Batten who really took her time to talk to us, but also to Froukje and Bobby, for setting this up. Thank you!

And..........

Audios of interview:

Part 1

[youtube]sgmUggoNvFM&feature[/youtube]

Part 2

[youtube]uKandejkHjI&feature[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgmUggoNvFM&feature=player_embeddedhttp://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/blog.php

Thank you for the interview.

I always liked Jennifer! :) Nice of her to talk to people who believe the hoax even though she never said she does or doesn't!

She knows the media is B.S and they totally set MJ up!

i,m loosing any hope i had guys,we are 3 days away from the 25th,i,ve never really been totally convinced but i,ve followed the hoax since july last year,hoping,i really need something to boost me right now,

I don't put dates on the BAMsday thing! I just pay attention to the info that people find about the hoax! Putting a date will only make u upset when nothing happens! There for I don't do it and don't pay mind to them! If something happens then let it happen!

I don't like when they get everyone hyped up for disappointments! After all where all guessing! How the hell would they really know if the 25th or any date before or after that something would have happened or will happen?

Just let it happen on it's own...if there is something to come?

I'm just gonna celebrate MJ legacy on the 25th! :)

But keep the faith man.in.the.mirror

Maybe this will help boost u up? lol

Last edited:
Back