The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

The # plate on the coroner's van (1276020) could = 7/6/2010.......SEE YOU IN JULY!!!!!

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

"That Was Not Michael Jackson"

Is this already posted? Didn't find it. Feel free to delete if so.

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

In a new book scheduled for release this November, a police coroner is going to make his case that the body he examined was not that of Michael Jackson, unless there were two.

Doctor John Holcom once again is telling people his lab results.

He claims, in the book as he did right after Jackson's 'death' that the DNA of the man there at the police morgue was not the same as the old DNA from Michael's comb hair that had been brought to him by one of the Jackson family.

In a recent interview, Holcum stated that the same person had brought hair samples from several members of the family and that the evidence showed that all were in the same family except for the 'Michael Jackson' he examined, who's DNA was completely different.

"The only thing I can figure out is that somewhere back when Michael was going through all those changes in appearance, a double was hired to take his place."

"Perhaps that's why he kept putting off shows the last few years", stated Dr. Holcom.

Fans of Jackson say that something had changed several years back, especially after his marriage to Lisa Marie.

After that, this "Michael Jackson" began acting noticeably different.

So where is Jackson?

Perhaps everything will come out now, especially when the DNA evidence says THIS is not the same Michael Jackson of 15 years ago!

Or perhaps a man who spent a lot of years with the police force wants a great retirement gift.

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... e=s4i76940

The story above is a satire or parody.
nesquik.gif
didn't read that. Sorry. Maybe better to delete ?

The only way I can survive all this is beliving that Mike is alive and safe somewhere.
Am I crazy for still beliving this....or at least trying to ?!
I would like to ask some of you....who TRULY believes that MJ is alive ?
I need comfort badly....:(

I can't say I TRULY TRULY believe he's still alive, because the truth is..if I let myself believe to that extent...and it turns out it's not true...I think I'll feel like my heart has been ripped to shreds....I believe there is a HUGE POSSIBILITY that he could still be alive....I almost wish I never looked into the hoax because I had contemplated it right after June 25th...I just didn't want to get into all of that because of the repercussions of believing that.....I still can't actually say that he has died....either I'm in denial, or I truly don't feel that he's gone in my heart..and in reality...

I'm the same as you...I feel that I'm crazy for believing in this hoax...and I'm glad I have all of you to talk to about this...this is something that i CANNOT talk about with any of my family/friends...the only ones who know I have looked into it is my boyfriend, and my sister...and they both have not judged me on this...I just haven't gone into detail about any of it with them...it's such a touchy, sensitive subject.....but from all the 'coincidence' and inconsistencies we've seen/heard about....I just can't ignore this.....

I can't say I TRULY TRULY believe he's still alive, because the truth is..if I let myself believe to that extent...and it turns out it's not true...I think I'll feel like my heart has been ripped to shreds....I believe there is a HUGE POSSIBILITY that he could still be alive....I almost wish I never looked into the hoax because I had contemplated it right after June 25th...I just didn't want to get into all of that because of the repercussions of believing that.....I still can't actually say that he has died....either I'm in denial, or I truly don't feel that he's gone in my heart..and in reality...

I'm the same as you...I feel that I'm crazy for believing in this hoax...and I'm glad I have all of you to talk to about this...this is something that i CANNOT talk about with any of my family/friends...the only ones who know I have looked into it is my boyfriend, and my sister...and they both have not judged me on this...I just haven't gone into detail about any of it with them...it's such a touchy, sensitive subject.....but from all the 'coincidence' and inconsistencies we've seen/heard about....I just can't ignore this.....
:hug:

Nobody is in denial (is common say this about the believers (believers are in denial....), but many are very intelligent, great observers and researchers). We just want the truth (believers and non believers), is simple. I really am no longer trying to understand things that are happening, my brain can not take it anymore. :no: I'm just looking and observing (yes, I'm sure that a lot more be revealed) because I know that at some moment the truth will appear. I believe that we will not stay forever in this unbearable situation of never knowing what really happened.

Waiting...... with much patience :timer:

Last edited:

:hug:

Nobody is in denial (is common say this about the believers (believers are in denial....), but many are very intelligent, great observers and researchers). We just want the truth (believers and non believers), is simple. I really am no longer trying to understand things that are happening, my brain can not take it anymore. :no: I'm just looking and observing (yes, I'm sure that a lot more be revealed) because I know that at some moment the truth will appear. I believe that we will not stay forever in this unbearable situation of never knowing what really happened.

Waiting...... with much patience :timer:

:huggy: Yes, I agree.....it's not denial....it's based on actual research and facts....I believe too that the truth will come out...someday.....whatever that truth is....

Don't pay no mind to the title...cause everyone is in titled to have their own beliefs but, maybe it's there for the rude people who be trippin!? lol

What's important is that this video is showing the 911 call and how it sounds like their are 4 different version and questions where the call actually came from! Hmmm!

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm? ... e=s4i76940

The story above is a satire or parody.
nesquik.gif
didn't read that. Sorry. Maybe better to delete ?

U know what though, there is someone that makes videos saying there are two different MJ's one from the 80's and the other from the 90's or they say a twin! LOL I left them a comment saying MJ have impersonators and if he had a twin why hide it in the J5 era lol

They answered saying they meant elite doubles lol I answered back oh u mean like Saddam had! I didn't get a answered back though!

But, the person is up and down with this! They don't know what to believe and I don't know why they approach the hoax in that way saying one had Vitligo the other didn't...Weird what they say but, I still watch there stuff just to see were everyone is at!

I'm a curious cat! lol

BLACKORWHITE -> Dunk1958​

Posted on 6/17/2010, 9:47 p.m.
Hi guys, after a few days from the cancellation of Blackorwhite; that night happened a mess and a bit of panic. I apologies.. It's me... I deleted my account of the Gold without explain, without notice, warning, so just because it should be like that. But I can't remain silent. The information are ended and with them it came also the end of Black and of the hoax. Everything that will comes after is just the beginning of a new phase, both for us and for Michael and for me. Now I present here as a simple Michael's fan, no more BOW, Blacky, Blackorwhite ... just Daniela.
I was a few days in silence, I commented that little I could do, I was always here beside you, I read and I suffered with you when you ask for news and I could see your concern. I can't give you more clues, but I wanted to send this message before the bam, before I leave. But don't you think that I'll not come back, it would be very wrong, because whatever happens, you will read me again. I trust all of you, as you trust in me, and I trust Michael. But I have to be at the Bam, I can't miss an event so extraordinary.
I have read a little around and many non-believer and believer have immediately thought that I was gone, many thought that I was fake that fake they've always declaimed but it isn't so. I've always been here and maybe I could, through Anly, infuse that calm you needed this week. You joked, you spent carefree evenings without problems, without thinking too much about the hoax.
And while I was reading I could understand who really believed me and who believed me only for "convenience". I read messages of love from people that I had no doubt and no message from those who I doubted ... to me the conclusions.
I read girls not demolished, just like Michael would want, I read people strong and that can tackle anything, I read people together, for better or for worse ... in short, an army of love ... L.O.V.E.
Annalisa we created a pretty big family isn't it? cohesion that makes stunned who read for the first time the forum.
And while there have been posts that insinuated my abandonment, you were there and defended me.
Perhaps the hoax has divided ... believers, non believers, pro blackorwhite, pro ts, etc. ... but our common thread is always him, Michael. We discussed all of his life, Lisa, his preference, his children, even his relationship with the Presley. We analyzed all documents, videos, articles, news, songs, lyrics, phrases. Now my friends it is time to turn the page, it isn't an end but the beginning of a new phase. Also for Black ... yes also for me. I want to connect with the consciousness of being a fan and the happiness in the heart that Michael is back. Talk to you all about Michael, the Jackson and about the events and not (finally) about the hoax.

A girl told me: "Black I don't know you but I see you".
And it is so, love does it, too. We are united only by a computer but I love you so much that I can see you, I see your love, I can see you when you're anxious for something ... I see you, and it's an indescribable feeling.

My most gratitude goes to Anly and other administrators of the forum. You Have been a great support to me and true friends who were always be present in need. They spent whole nights working on the forum for me and went against everyone and everything for me. Thanks girls, you are unique.
Special thanks to Annalisa, she has spent energy to me, she has made sacrifices that no one would have done she have taken the responsability, and she always susteined me, both high and low.

Between you and me there is a special energy from the first day, I don't know how can I ever repay you, but I wanted to tell you this:
ANNALISA I Love You, You're the best thing that ever happened to me in recent months.

A final salute goes to you ... Michael. I know you're reading now, as requested I'm not giving info, I'm just saying goodbye. To you I say ... see you soon. Michael Jackson, the most famous person on the planet ... who would say that my life would be disrupted by you? These months have been difficult Michael, for all. Your fans have suffered enough and finally they will know the truth. You are excited ... agitated. But remember one thing, your fans are here for you, we don't abandon you. You have many people who love you, also your family. We are ready to protect you from criticism, from whom will point the finger against you and from the media. Trust me my friend, we are the majority.

Why would a coroner's van have DON'T ABANDON (y)OUR BABY on it?
116670023.jpg

^^how did I know this would happen?:smilerolleyes:

061710parisprincejackso.jpg

Acting normal and happy, Michael Jackson’s kids came out to test the newest video games at the E3 Expo in Los Angeles on Tuesday!

It’s nearly the one-year anniversary of Michael Jackson’s shocking June 25 death, but the superstar’s children seem to be doing well. In fact, eyewitnesses even spotted MJ’s eldest kids, Prince and Paris, testing out the newest video games during the E3 Video Game Expo in LA June 15 — and said they couldn’t have been more normal or well-adjusted!

“Michael’s kids went to the E3 convention around 3 p.m. and hung out mostly at the THQ tent,” the spy tells HollywoodLife.com. “They were surrounded by nine to twelve bodyguards.”

Paris, 12, and Prince, 13, loved the video game sequel de Blob: The Underground, where players help an alien city regain its color after an evil corporation takes over.

“The kids were as normal of kids as possible and were having a blast with all the games,” our eyewitness said. “They had a total love for the games and it was nothing weird at all. They explored the convention and had tons of fun.”

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/06/17/michael-jackson-kids-prince-paris-at-e3-video-game-expo/

looks like we will find out once and for all if she was telling the truth... monday 21st she says something will happen.. then BAM friday 25th...!?

looks like we will find out once and for all if she was telling the truth... monday 21st she says something will happen.. then BAM friday 25th...!?

I think that's pretty much what she's saying. But I'm 99.99% certain she's a fake. Just seeing how far she can push it. I'm suspecting some mental issues as well - perhaps just a very distressed fan who copes by living in a fantasy world of her own?
I'm being judgemental, I know. Sorry.
I'm bashing myself mentally for that 0.01% of hope that maybe she's for real... :(

I think that's pretty much what she's saying. But I'm 99.99% certain she's a fake. Just seeing how far she can push it. I'm suspecting some mental issues as well - perhaps just a very distressed fan who copes by living in a fantasy world of her own?
I'm being judgemental, I know. Sorry.
I'm bashing myself mentally for that 0.01% of hope that maybe she's for real... :(
i,ve been the same when it comes to bow,but like you say,i am also battling with myself mentallyfor that tiny bit of hope she is real,

The thing for me with BOW is that throughout she has had nothing but abuse but has always remained respectful towards everyone, i would love her to be proved right but somehow i dont see it happening...

BLACKORWHITE -> Dunk1958​

Posted on 6/17/2010, 9:47 p.m.
Hi guys, after a few days from the cancellation of Blackorwhite; that night happened a mess and a bit of panic. I apologies.. It's me... I deleted my account of the Gold without explain, without notice, warning, so just because it should be like that. But I can't remain silent. The information are ended and with them it came also the end of Black and of the hoax. Everything that will comes after is just the beginning of a new phase, both for us and for Michael and for me. Now I present here as a simple Michael's fan, no more BOW, Blacky, Blackorwhite ... just Daniela.
I was a few days in silence, I commented that little I could do, I was always here beside you, I read and I suffered with you when you ask for news and I could see your concern. I can't give you more clues, but I wanted to send this message before the bam, before I leave. But don't you think that I'll not come back, it would be very wrong, because whatever happens, you will read me again. I trust all of you, as you trust in me, and I trust Michael. But I have to be at the Bam, I can't miss an event so extraordinary.
I have read a little around and many non-believer and believer have immediately thought that I was gone, many thought that I was fake that fake they've always declaimed but it isn't so. I've always been here and maybe I could, through Anly, infuse that calm you needed this week. You joked, you spent carefree evenings without problems, without thinking too much about the hoax.
And while I was reading I could understand who really believed me and who believed me only for "convenience". I read messages of love from people that I had no doubt and no message from those who I doubted ... to me the conclusions.
I read girls not demolished, just like Michael would want, I read people strong and that can tackle anything, I read people together, for better or for worse ... in short, an army of love ... L.O.V.E.
Annalisa we created a pretty big family isn't it? cohesion that makes stunned who read for the first time the forum.
And while there have been posts that insinuated my abandonment, you were there and defended me.
Perhaps the hoax has divided ... believers, non believers, pro blackorwhite, pro ts, etc. ... but our common thread is always him, Michael. We discussed all of his life, Lisa, his preference, his children, even his relationship with the Presley. We analyzed all documents, videos, articles, news, songs, lyrics, phrases. Now my friends it is time to turn the page, it isn't an end but the beginning of a new phase. Also for Black ... yes also for me. I want to connect with the consciousness of being a fan and the happiness in the heart that Michael is back. Talk to you all about Michael, the Jackson and about the events and not (finally) about the hoax.

A girl told me: "Black I don't know you but I see you".
And it is so, love does it, too. We are united only by a computer but I love you so much that I can see you, I see your love, I can see you when you're anxious for something ... I see you, and it's an indescribable feeling.

My most gratitude goes to Anly and other administrators of the forum. You Have been a great support to me and true friends who were always be present in need. They spent whole nights working on the forum for me and went against everyone and everything for me. Thanks girls, you are unique.
Special thanks to Annalisa, she has spent energy to me, she has made sacrifices that no one would have done she have taken the responsability, and she always susteined me, both high and low.

Between you and me there is a special energy from the first day, I don't know how can I ever repay you, but I wanted to tell you this:
ANNALISA I Love You, You're the best thing that ever happened to me in recent months.

A final salute goes to you ... Michael. I know you're reading now, as requested I'm not giving info, I'm just saying goodbye. To you I say ... see you soon. Michael Jackson, the most famous person on the planet ... who would say that my life would be disrupted by you? These months have been difficult Michael, for all. Your fans have suffered enough and finally they will know the truth. You are excited ... agitated. But remember one thing, your fans are here for you, we don't abandon you. You have many people who love you, also your family. We are ready to protect you from criticism, from whom will point the finger against you and from the media. Trust me my friend, we are the majority.
BOW is soooooooooo poetic. :smilerolleyes: :lol: She said all these things, but really said nothing and did not explain anything. :sigh: She should disappear at once. -_-

BOW is soooooooooo poetic. :smilerolleyes: :lol: She said all these things, but really said nothing and did not explain anything. :sigh: She should disappear at once. -_-

I agree. So many words for no real content. Amazing. I still hope she might be real though. Next week we´ll know, I guess.

Jason Malachi:

Friday June 25, 2010 CBS's "The Early Show" - Time: TBD
Jason is scheduled to be interviewed and perform live on The Early Show; Jason will perform, "A Hero Fell The Official MJ Tribute", which is the first single to be released of his Critical c.d. that will be released later this year 2010.

Jason will also perform a Michael Jackson song Live for the first time ever!!!!!

Source: http://jasonmalachi.net/

Malachi couldnt annoy me more intentionally misleading ppl into thinking his music is MJs when Malachi is less than a J.Timberlake wanna be.....cuz nobody knows of him. Plus has no where near the vocal range of Michael.

what gets me sooo angry is the fact that he can just alk the streets and NO ONE says a damn thing to him...dont people recognize him as the man that killed Michael Jackson...or do they not care???.....he better hope I never see him.

what gets me sooo angry is the fact that he can just alk the streets and NO ONE says a damn thing to him...dont people recognize him as the man that killed Michael Jackson...or do they not care???.....he better hope I never see him.

yeah..i'm sure there are a lot of people who recognize who he is. they don't exactly have tickets to heaven at the moment.

Have u ever seen this?:
760153925.gif

Michael is watching ORIANTHI on stage.

Was she holding her guitar as usual?

No.

Instead she was holding a mic so definitely she was singing.

781772752.jpg

When is the only time that we all saw her holding a mic and singing?

At the memorial when she sang we are the world with the TII band....right?
0.jpg

Now ... do u know what part she sang at the memorial?

The same part that MJ sings in the original 'We Are The World' that is why he was focusing on her part.
dnck.gif

SO that only mean one thing......

MJ was watching her rehearsals on the part that she will perform at his own memorial!
a045.gif

Notes the same background:
12+we+are+the+world+from+MJ+band.jpg

For the same song 'WE ARE THE WORLD'

Why would Ori be rehearsing MJs part when MJ would have been singing it on tour?

Also this is the part on WATW25 were you can only hear Michael and not Janet but they show Janet on the video, but the also show green man who had no significance at all!

Now I want to know even more why Ori was at Neverland recently.

Last edited:

^
wtf?!

^LOL, all I have to say. So much stuff that doesn't make sense at all.

incredible

thank you DI

Back