The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

So right now the news of tonight...at 9h30 EST.

1) MJ is alive

2) New album in november

Lets pray for the 1st.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Something odd for a Sony run website.
mjwoodstock2.jpg

mjwoodstock.jpg

In the list of official Michael Jackson websites is Woodstock website. Then in the list of favourites (which there is only 3 of) is Legacy, The Jacksons and again WOODSTOCK.

Now when you go to the Woodstock website, they have 3 dates listed that Michael Jackson has performed on, THE DAY HE DIED - JUNE 25 2009, VALENTINES DAY 2010 & 12 June 1986??
http://www.woodstock.com/michael-jackson-concerts/

mjwoodstock3.jpg

^^
it looks like anyone can add a concert at that website. and they could be tribute acts etc.

^^
it looks like anyone can add a concert at that website. and they could be tribute acts etc.

Still weird the official page of MJ has woostock.com in their facebook page isnt it ?

So right now the news of tonight...at 9h30 EST.

1) MJ is alive

2) New album in november

Lets pray for the 1st.

Calotte12 ça va ? :)

Plz do not do that again, my heart is very fragile and your post nearly got me. (about him being alive)

Désolé pac.. et oui je vais bien merci :)

Almost only 1 hour left :O

^^

On the Woodstock page yes you can as a friend just tested that for me however what is the relevance of adding the WOODSTOCK page to MJs Official Facebook?

have you guys heard what this security guard said to one of the fans today inside the courthouse????? OMG!!!!!!!!

mjhf.com

Me and my brother were trying to get up to the hearing room in the courthouse in LA and we happened to go the back way and ended up near the freight elevator.We were the only ppl there. We then decided to go back around to the other side...Before we started walking the elevator door opens and The Jackson's walk out: security guards, Latoya, Jermaine, Joe, Kathrine, Jermaine, Jermaine's wife and son....Randy was there but not at that time( he came around the front earlier and we got to see him)...Latoya and Jermaine actually said hi to us!! We didn't take pictures cuz we didn't want to bother them but we followed them out the door and the papparrazzi were everywhere!! It was crazy....Then they loaded up in an SUV and drove away.... You could genuinely see the emotion on their faces...They looked hurt and a bit depressed... We didn't see Murray he went to the car garage and drove off. IDK what this means for the hoax but they sure did look upset...Katherine looks very frail in person....I think Jermaine was mad...he even slapped one of his security guards on the back...lol.... It was a great experience and we were soooooo lucky to be there at that time.. We might have been the only ppl that got that close to the Jackson's...its amazing seeing relatives of Michael in person....ALSO....one of the security guards came up to us and said: "Just between you and me,If you are looking for MICHAEL JACKSON he is already in the building...I wouldn't want you to waste your time".....?????? What does that mean...Michael is supposed to be dead..Lemme know what ya'll think...

mjssoulmate wrote:
Oh, come on! I don't believe a security guard would say that, even if it were true.

I think you were starstruck and hearing things.
Ummm I was not....He said it to my face......How can you mishear that??? My brother even heard it......

"Just between you and me,If you are looking for MICHAEL JACKSON he is already in the building...I wouldn't want you to waste your time".....????

Then there is Janet's odd tweet:
It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!

Tmz says it's a MJ game! Why do they always gotta be first with MJ news!?

From BlackorWhite Forum..

"Guys, Daniela said to us that she has really serious problem since two weeks. Don't think about abandon; it's a very bad moment that must be overcome. Give her the time she needs. We repeat: she is NOT BANNED from this forum. Let's get this clear!
I realize that this wasn't the right moment for us, but it was no good for her either.
We'll still go on 'till the end anyway and we'll waiting for her too.
We cannot tell ya more than this for her privacy however, just that she has really severe problems.
They haven't nothing to do neither with Michael nor with the hoax. NOTHING!
Don't worry about it. Be quiet."

Annalisa - Anly

"Guys, Daniela said to us that she has really serious problem since two weeks. Don't think about abandon; it's a very bad moment that must be overcome. Give her the time she needs. We repeat: she is NOT BANNED from this forum. Let's get this clear!
I realize that this wasn't the right moment for us, but it was no good for her either.
We cannot tell ya more than this for her privacy however, just that she has really severe problems.

Annalisa - Anly

And we'll never hear from her again. Pshh:smilerolleyes:

EDIT: Just to add it's not against you ArabianGirl, I've been lurking here for a long time. Just that damn Daniela is getting on my nerves.

Annalisa - Anly
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww BOW!!!!!!!!!!! :smilerolleyes: :sigh:

That's it.... She will take this opportunity and will disappear. :lol:

so... you guys know the documentary that is on this week "The Trials of Michael Jackson"... "Barry Shaw" made it...

Screenshot2010-06-14at110717PM.png

And we'll never hear from her again. Pshh:smilerolleyes:

EDIT: Just to add it's not against you ArabianGirl, I've been lurking here for a long time. Just that damn Daniela is getting on my nerves.

O I know!! :hug: She pissed me off!!

BOW deleted her twitter account too.

She was full of BS. Very see through. I cant believe there were so many gullible ppl who followed her.

hehe I was just wondering yesterday what BoW was going to do with June 25 only a few days away. :( She's a clever, devious little thing.

On the Woodstock page yes you can as a friend just tested that for me however what is the relevance of adding the WOODSTOCK page to MJs Official Facebook?

have you guys heard what this security guard said to one of the fans today inside the courthouse????? OMG!!!!!!!!

mjhf.com

Me and my brother were trying to get up to the hearing room in the courthouse in LA and we happened to go the back way and ended up near the freight elevator.We were the only ppl there. We then decided to go back around to the other side...Before we started walking the elevator door opens and The Jackson's walk out: security guards, Latoya, Jermaine, Joe, Kathrine, Jermaine, Jermaine's wife and son....Randy was there but not at that time( he came around the front earlier and we got to see him)...Latoya and Jermaine actually said hi to us!! We didn't take pictures cuz we didn't want to bother them but we followed them out the door and the papparrazzi were everywhere!! It was crazy....Then they loaded up in an SUV and drove away.... You could genuinely see the emotion on their faces...They looked hurt and a bit depressed... We didn't see Murray he went to the car garage and drove off. IDK what this means for the hoax but they sure did look upset...Katherine looks very frail in person....I think Jermaine was mad...he even slapped one of his security guards on the back...lol.... It was a great experience and we were soooooo lucky to be there at that time.. We might have been the only ppl that got that close to the Jackson's...its amazing seeing relatives of Michael in person....ALSO....one of the security guards came up to us and said: "Just between you and me,If you are looking for MICHAEL JACKSON he is already in the building...I wouldn't want you to waste your time".....?????? What does that mean...Michael is supposed to be dead..Lemme know what ya'll think...

mjssoulmate wrote:
Oh, come on! I don't believe a security guard would say that, even if it were true.

Ummm I was not....He said it to my face......How can you mishear that??? My brother even heard it......

"Just between you and me,If you are looking for MICHAEL JACKSON he is already in the building...I wouldn't want you to waste your time".....????

sounds to me like it's made up. not by you DI, of course, by whoever this person and his/her brother are.

they mention the hoax, and it just seems like the reactions of Michael's family didn't fit in well with their theories, so they came up with this security guard thing... honestly, when you think about it, it doesn't sound probable at all. imo

^^Im always sceptical but something like that makes me think theyre making it up to try and convince others.

And no I deffo didnt write that or speak to any security etc. Im in Australia! lol

so... You guys know the documentary that is on this week "the trials of michael jackson"... "barry shaw" made it...

screenshot2010-06-14at110717pm.png

no way?! this cannot be the same Barry Shaw, or can it? - the same who claimed he 'played Michael' to the fans and it was even him at court in 2005 not Michael?......

Ok Thread cleaned.
Please calm it down in here... Enough is enough!

DanceofZenab1994 I really don't think this thread is for you hun.
It's not for me either and would rather not have to come in here.
I can understand your frustration, I really can...
But I do think it's best if you dislike the thread so much, You just don't read it.

....Anyway, a lot of people in this thread believed BOW, I've watched and I've seen members co-sign her, and credit her like she knows what she's talking about. It's close to June 25th, or "BAMsday" and she deletes everything knowing damn well all of what she claimed was false, now people who followed her change their own stories, and make it seem like she's the only one with a lack of sense. How can we ever expect this mess to get solved when we can't even stick with our own stories?

mjhf.com

mjssoulmate wrote:

I think that IF this story is true..the security could of ment that Michael was already present is spirit...:(

So many crazy stories...ppl taking advantage of this terrible thing...hurting each other...why ?!
I honestly don"t know anything any more.
I will keep his legacy alive in everything I do..like I always have. My heart is broken for eternity. If something happens, I will be the happiest person in the world.
Untill that day, whatever happens...I will keep on loving him. There is nothing else left to do.

....Anyway, a lot of people in this thread believed BOW, I've watched and I've seen members co-sign her, and credit her like she knows what she's talking about. It's close to June 25th, or "BAMsday" and she deletes everything knowing damn well all of what she claimed was false, now people who followed her change their own stories, and make it seem like she's the only one with a lack of sense. How can we ever expect this mess to get solved when we can't even stick with our own stories?
BOW should be left out because she has 0% credibility. What everyone has to do is concentrate and look carefully at the facts.

http://www.michaeljacksonsdeathhoax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=154

Purpose of examination

I have been given 8 small samples of handwriting and was asked to examine them and determine if any of 1(thank you note), 2 & 3 matched 4,5,6,7 & 8.
At a glance I was able to determine that samples 4, 5 & 6 were actually written by the same hand. This was confirmed to me.
On close examination I could see the following characteristics in the samples that matched with sample 1.

Sample 4
• The letter “m” in “me” has almost 3 humps to it, like the “m” in “much” in sample 1(thank you note). The starting stroke looks like a continuation of the actual letter
• The letter “h” in “how” strongly resembles the “h” in “much “ (sample 1) but without the added loop

Sample 5
• The word “thank” is consistent to “Thank” in sample 1(thank you note)
• The letter “r” in “never” is consistent to the “r” in “Flowers” (sample 1)
• The connecting letter “o” in “childhood” resembles the same link of “o” in “flowers” (sample 1) the letter is linked together at the top as opposed to the middle or bottom

Sample 6
• The letter “F” in “Forever” and the last letter “r” is consistent to the “F” and “r” in “Flowers” (sample 1)
• The word “for” is consistent to the word “for” in sample 1
• The formation of the loop in the letter “y” in “you” is consistent to the loop in the letter “g” in “donating” (sample 1)

Sample 7
• The letter “h” in “they” is consistent to the letter “h” in “much” (sample 1) (thank you note)
• The letter “r” in “our” is consistent to the letter “r” in “Flowers” (sample 1)(thank you note)
• The letter “g” in “things” is consistent to the letter “g” in “donating” (sample 1)(thank you note)

Summary
I am confident in saying that samples 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 were written by the same person that wrote sample 1(than k you note). There are far too many consistent characteristics to deny this fact.
Unfortunately there wasn’t enough consistent evidence to include samples 2 & 3. The only observation I could be confident in making is that they were written by the same person.

Simone
Graphologist

(the 8th one was an extra one to make sure but i deleted it off my computer)

Handwritingcomparison.jpg

Back