The fans are damaging Michaels new album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: It's more simple than all of this (I think)!!

the best thread l read about this subject Bravo!

The only fans who are damaging Michaels new album are the fools who are supporting the farce that is breaking news. You lot are disgusting.

Thank you, thank you :wub: good to know that at least one person on this forum is polite and friendly :rofl:

Thank you, thank you :wub: good to know that at least one person on this forum is polite and friendly :rofl:

Didnt you hear? He flings poo!

I agree with him fully though. Well, I feel Sony has damaged the album but the fans who cant see its not Michael are promoting further damage.

Well, that he admits it does not make it any less rude :hysterical:

I agree with him fully though. Well, I feel Sony has damaged the album but the fans who cant see its not Michael are promoting further damage.
I already knew that you would agree with him, so no surprise in that :cheeky:

Last edited:
It's not the fans who are damaging the album! Sony is doing that to force the estate to sell the ATV catalog .. It's invincible all over again!

Let it be Michael, if people want to BELIEVE that.
Still, how the Estate and Sony are handling the album is simply not good. If you make musicians that worked with MJ go against you and refuse to release their tracks, something is clearly wrong.

Let it be Michael, if people want to BELIEVE that.
Still, how the Estate and Sony are handling the album is simply not good. If you make musicians that worked with MJ go against you and refuse to release their tracks, something is clearly wrong.

Yep.

You know in some football clubs, there are fans that actually play a part in the business side of things. I think some actually have seats on the board.

Maybe fans should have more input.

It's not the fans who are damaging the album! Sony is doing that to force the estate to sell the ATV catalog .. It's invincible all over again!

:|:|

You maybe onto something there. However the estate did release a statement this morning say it was MJ.

:|:|

You maybe onto something there. However the estate did release a statement this morning say it was MJ.

Well i won't believe a damage control statement over my ears .. The same ears that use to listen to michael since i was little 5 years old kid

Well i won't believe a damage control statement over my ears .. The same ears that use to listen to michael since i was little 5 years old kid

Same here, your right to trust your ears!

The more they lie to us, the more annoyed I get and the more I want to rebel against them. Initially I just thought, if they admit their mistake and remove the songs from the album. I'll keep my pre-order in tact and there will be no hard feelings.

But the fact we are being lied to even more is turning me into an enemy for life.

I never hated Sony before, I didnt like Tommy Motolla but I never had hard feelings towards Sony. I really thought they had the fans and Michael's best interests at heart. But I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, they wont get away with this. Even if it takes protesting in the streets, they wont get away with it.

If anyone is damaging the album it should not be fans. We should support it as much as we can.

I hope the album becomes a HUGE succes.

LOL, how?
What the hell are you or any other fan roaming a fansite gonna do about the release of this new album? Sony/the estate know that hardcore Jackson fans ain't gonna do nothin but bitch, get angry, threaten to boycott, and then buy the damn album. That's why it's not marketed towards them, it's marketed towards the average Joe who's given MJ's music a second look since his death. Who do you think's been buying up Jackson's music since June 2009? Yeah...
The only thing the fans are doing right now is looking silly.

You know there have been a lot of decent posts in this thread but yours has probably been most realistic one, we do matter very little to the overall success of the album, we neither make it or break and it is funny that many on here even thought they were going to get BN pulled from the album. The general public barely even know there is an album coming out yet .

I have to agree, however not all fans are "looking silly" just the dumb ones filled with all this BS conspiracy talk.

Very true, i think many on here actually believe in the new world order and the illuminati.

Same here, your right to trust your ears!

The more they lie to us, the more annoyed I get and the more I want to rebel against them. Initially I just thought, if they admit their mistake and remove the songs from the album. I'll keep my pre-order in tact and there will be no hard feelings.

But the fact we are being lied to even more is turning me into an enemy for life.

I never hated Sony before, I didnt like Tommy Motolla but I never had hard feelings towards Sony. I really thought they had the fans and Michael's best interests at heart. But I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, they wont get away with this. Even if it takes protesting in the streets, they wont get away with it.

Co-sign, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. I hate all the lies.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

You know there have been a lot of decent posts in this thread but yours has probably been most realistic one, we do matter very little to the overall success of the album, we neither make it or break and it is funny that many on here even thought they were going to get BN pulled from the album. The general public barely even know there is an album coming out yet .

Very true, i think many on here actually believe in the new world order and the illuminati.

We made a difference during the trial & we can make a difference now.

Solution to Current Album Controversy.

Given that fan community is split/divided concerning this album as a result of the Cascio recording; i think Sony and the Estate should agree to release two albums. By two albums i mean album A and B.

Here,

Album A = all the other recordings of MJ (Excluding those 3 Cascio recordings)

Album B = all the MJ recordings + those 3 Cascio trucks

The price of both albums should be the same and must still count as 'Only' one project from the agreed 10 projects. Also both albums should have the same name with some the to differentiate between the with/without cascio recordings.

P.S: this will satisfy both side. What do you think guys? Lets here your opinions.

I hope we fans are damaging this album. I really do. We have to fight this bull ish. Michael would be sooo pissed if he knew what Sony/Estate were about to do in his name.

Re: Solution to Current Album Controversy.

No good.

If sony does this they admit MJ is not on the cascio songs - means they should not be released at all! So no.

AND if they do this fans will complain this is sony trying to make fans buy more editions to gain more money.

NO WAY.

But there are some fans who not the cascio recording and others who don't. I think to please both side Sony needs to do what i have suggested that is the only solution. Remember, there is no way sony will forgo the cascio tracks because cascio has about 10 recordings which sony would like to release someday. You can't have it both ways.

One word - NO

It would be a disaster to do it like that. If the songs are MJ 100 % - release them - if not do not release them. Not on this album anyway. Then make an album with unfinished MJ songs that have been made releaseable, and therefore can contain some vocals that are not MJ. - That would be a nice way to get MJ's vision out so we can hear his ideas etc.

One word - NO

It would be a disaster to do it like that. If the songs are MJ 100 % - release them - if not do not release them. Not on this album anyway. Then make an album with unfinished MJ songs that have been made releaseable, and therefore can contain some vocals that are not MJ. - That would be a nice way to get MJ's vision out so we can hear his ideas etc.

I get your point. But some do like the song whiles others don't and therefore there should be a choice for both groups. And i don't think you can dictate to those people who like it that they can have it on this coming album and vice versa. T me freedom of choice.

Its nice you want to help solve this problem but in reality ...
That would confuse the general public (fans) who also will be
purchasing Michaels album and just cause much MORE Controversy.

They would be fretting scratching their heads :scratch:and saying
OMG :bugeyed which one should it get _ what does all this mean _ whats a Casico ?? _ Im so confused :*****:

MOST of the MILLIONS who will be purchasing MJs album have never been to a MJ forum or
even know that much about the controversy over the Casico songs _ They have life LOL :)

Last edited:

:lol: well put qbee :lol:

Re: Is this the kind of crap we will have to put up with for every new MJ release?

I am an audio expert and also a singer myself. In addition to that I've been Michael's fan 27 years and listening him almost every single day. So, it's vain to try to convince me the voice is Michael's! Now stop blaming fans they ruin something if they are just honest and love Michael Jackson. I am not going to fall in love with the mediocre singer's fake voice or great songs they ruin like that!
I will believe Teddy Riley and Bruce Swedien over you.

Michael worked with SONY til the day he passed............ I get tired of people hating on people and things that Michael worked with and/or associated with (WHILE he was doing it)

MJ fans hate on:

- Sony
- Lisa Marie
- Katherine Jackson
- Oprah

the list goes on and on.. Michael worked with Sony forever.. He associated with Lisa all the way up to 2005.. Katherine he thought of as a "saint" and he associated with Oprah in 2001 or 2002.. But fans hated on these while Michael either praised or associated with.. If they were so bad Michael would have cut them off like he did many others.

I share your view about people on here and other boards who constantly jump to irrational conclusions and think someone is ALWAYS "out to get" Michael.

I've always stuck up for Lisa Marie Presley. A lot of fans bash her, not me.

I've NEVER had a bad thing to say about Katherine. NEVER.

I've never had a problem or said one bad thing about Oprah.

I've never had a beef with Sony. In fact I used to think Michael was acting irrationally during the Invincible scandal.

BUT this time is different and now I understand where Michael was coming from during his "Sony sucks" campaigns after Invincible.

They won't see one penny from me for this album and any other of their products I can avoid.

I can avoide many many SONY projects - but not a MJ release.

We made a difference during the trial & we can make a difference now.

LOL, did you come up with that bullshit all by yourself?
C'mon dude, T-Mez, the jury, and the prosecutions lack of evidence made the difference during the trial.
But if you wanna keep believing that that crazy lady standing outside the courthouse with them damn doves influenced the verdict, you go right ahead.

All this drama is only happening in these forums. Outside of this nobody cares. This is creating great buzz for the album. So in a way the fans that are complaining are helping the album they want to boycott. How funny is that. I love Michael and will support him 100%. I hope the album is huge. It is very sad but not surprising that some of his hard core fans are acting crazy. I love the song, will love the album. GO MICHAEL!!
That's exactly how I see it. I hope this buzz will increase the album sales because everyone is talking about it. BN is a great song, very catchy and modern (thank you, Teddy). A lot of fans have calmed down by now and want to give the album a chance, and I bet even those who say they will absolutely not buy this, will do it eventually because they are curious (and because then they have something to moan about ;) )
I am so excited and can't wait to get my hands on the album. I love you, Michael!

Young fans defending Sony. Don't get the big picture. Don't understand that mj put his soul into creating his art. Never accepted average. So dont give me that shit.

The mj i care about died in 2009. The legacy is there. These songs are an interpretation, designed to make cash.

This album is going to be average.

The cascios and the estate are destroying michaels brilliant perfect music track record. NOT the damn fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back