The fans are damaging Michaels new album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8kSiR-ctDnI?fs=1&amp;hl=es_ES"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8kSiR-ctDnI?fs=1&amp;hl=es_ES" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Creating such a stupid and primitive video is the example and evidence for ME that only MJ fans are destroying MJs legacy and album...., and let the tabloid degrade Michael as an artist.

These fans should be ashamed of themselves..., shame on you.:banghead: :perrin: :wtf2: :blowup:

it's sony and the estate who are screwing things up.
Question: What do the following artistes all have in common:
Take That
Pink
Rihanna
Va (6 albums)
Bruce Springsteen
Shayne Ward
OTV Glee Cast
McFly
Florence & The Machine
Tinchy Stryder
Mariah Carey
Russell Watson
Annie Lennox

Answer: They are all in the pre-order top 100 chart at HMV
Guess what's not?
That's some impressive A&R strategy Sony!

it's sony and the estate who are screwing things up.
Question: What do the following artistes all have in common:
Take That
Pink
Rihanna
Va (6 albums)
Bruce Springsteen
Shayne Ward
OTV Glee Cast
McFly
Florence & The Machine
Tinchy Stryder
Mariah Carey
Russell Watson
Annie Lennox

Answer: They are all in the pre-order top 100 chart at HMV
Guess what's not?
That's some impressive A&R strategy Sony!

This is the result of fans betrayal, treachery :doh::doh::doh:...!!!!

Same here, your right to trust your ears!

The more they lie to us, the more annoyed I get and the more I want to rebel against them. Initially I just thought, if they admit their mistake and remove the songs from the album. I'll keep my pre-order in tact and there will be no hard feelings.

But the fact we are being lied to even more is turning me into an enemy for life.

I never hated Sony before, I didnt like Tommy Motolla but I never had hard feelings towards Sony. I really thought they had the fans and Michael's best interests at heart. But I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, they wont get away with this. Even if it takes protesting in the streets, they wont get away with it.

couldn't agree more!

This thread is just turning into a hate fest and its a tone that we will not allow here so I am closing this now. We're all fans of Michael, we should not be turning on each other like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back