The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

time goes by so quickly.... when it's the weekend :sigh:

I can listen to Michael's voice forever :wub:

Love it even more now...:girl_dance: listening to it makes my heart smile...:heart:

I can not beleive I'm here :girl_tantrum:

sir you have no any chance to move me by the song. for sure i need you alive and give me the truth, but it's different to think of "if you made these song because of this or that goal... " the latter made me feel so disgusting. really. how can a person image the one she devoted to have such a cowardish & nasty behavior (for sure it's nasty, it break the basical morality and build its success on my pain on robbing. so shameful)
.................one more time repeating: if it was for the love. stop. you all are just go to the controry. (cant understand: what you all mess up so heavily? it seems you all had lost all the humanbeing emotion as long as it wasnt the stuff of your own. so odd)

give me back all that always belong to me. then i can got the chance & space to recover. (every second up to now, all you do is pushing me to the death--- is it all you want? does it make you all feel so happy? then congratulation. you all bingo. i calculated how long how many i can insist every second. ---feel happy now?)

only under some limited conditions the question can exist.
1 exmaple, you cant ask a person in a fire this question, "why you cant alive?" one more time i need to warn you all: humanbeing is another NATURE---dont try to be ?????????????????????------that question based on the "?????????????????"?people ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????you are so queer. the same mistake you all make it on all aspects. how many you need to learn? just to be honest a bit, to be humble a bit OK? otherwise we just have no any chance to live arcoss the univeral jungle?

All done with the seminar work for tomorrow, wooo hooo!

Random Thought #829574222

I started Math yesterday & I have to go to the library to print out ALOT of papers cuz its all online.

*sings*Do you know where your children are/ Because it's now 12 o'clock oh yeah baby :dancing:

I. HATE. F*CKING. COPS!!

:ranting:​

TheOriginalPYT said:
You are free to disagree.

Thank you. I do "disagree." I deeply respect the efforts of the men and women of law enforcement who, despite woefully inadequate compensation, daily risk their lives to protect us and maintain law and order.

Looking forward to my lie in tomorrow. :)

Now off to lectures!

^^ have a great time!

Just one more day... only that...

Back