The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

I still can't believe that Michael Jackson is really gone. I sometimes think & depending on my mood, get soooooo sad about that hes gone. He will never know, how much I (or a lot of us) love him so unconditionally. He knew his fans loved & supported him, but thats an understatement. Sometimes when I think about getting so sad, I try to avoid it but its hard. I really didn't want to be alive when he died & I still don't want to be.

I handed in my job application yesterday!! Pleeease wish me luck I really need it!! I am soooo sick of not having money.

it sure is boring around here :blink:

I handed in my job application yesterday!! Pleeease wish me luck I really need it!! I am soooo sick of not having money.

Good luck dear :) hope you are employed soon.

I like the song :fear:

So do i :giggle: you're not alone, though it sure seems like it

life... so complicated sometimes....

you can say daaat again and again and again....

i got houses, but what i really want is to go home

I wish that Michael had been voted 'Sexiest Man Alive' for sometime during Don't Stop Til YGE, Thriller, Billie Jean up to 2009

Feeling lonely today..none of my good friends are on MSN today :( :sigh:

in another word, if want me buy a laptop, then 2 more 5000(or job)

wow let's make it clearly, bingo!(the bingo: not for your symbolic action of the stupidshow, but for sure you got the freedom to symbolic-like. i got my sense, you all got your sense. that's it)

I wish that love would come today.. we'd need that in MJJC, too, right now.

I wish this weekend can last a little longer.
Next week is going to be crazy.

"Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable." I love Alice in Wonderland!

I am the best procrastinator that ever walked this earth. :(

I get both sad & happy when watching the Heal the World video. But Man in the Mirror is just so depressing I can't bear to watch it all

It's almost 11pm. I WILL get this case note done before 12.00!!!

Back