The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

does the stupidshow hide my toothbrush?

slightly disappointed with the cover... *sigh*

I just have to tell this to someone :sigh:

I had Latin class today and the teacher asked if anyone knows what vitiligo is...and ofc I knew but I wasn't sure if she was referring to the disorder or not...so I didn't say a thing...and then she confused me even more when she said it's connected to someone big...someone she said we(the class) love (which unfortunately isn't true :cry:)...but atm I didn't think she meant Michael...in the end I said it's a skin disorder and I was about to say Michael had it but she beat be to it...then she explained how because of it he "had surgery to bleach his skin"...when she said that, my whole being was screaming "Shut up!" :cry:.. then she said that he got it bad because of that and then I almost started crying...I'm surprised I didn't cuz I was so helpless to stop them from believing what she said and ofc her from believing...then class was over and I was so upset :cry:...my heart broke when I heard my friend at school laughing...she doesn't like Michael :cry:

Random Thought # 78522

I'm glad that between the two, Michael is the one who appreciated the dance more than the music. Not even Janet can move like MJ.

still be my favorite one
http://www.michaeljacksonforsale.com

where you move to? childlike. nonsense action. take it back. give me back some funs.
the better give me back my job, if you cant then some money instead of it... my fee or my copyfee whatever it is
give back my rights people, then go on playing the game "make the throne for the almighty LORD that he cant get sitting"... whatever you called nomatter how long it is. none of my business but i need my rights
?
?
?

Last edited:

congratulation for being the new born Pol Pot------all sides of the show.
let me tell you all the reason here: not because we are so different, but because you all just stared at your own ? much more than you care people's happiness. what the most funny thing is, your ? made "care people's happiness" as a flag of yours. ughhh you all had no any difference with all the historical stupid administrators. congratulation to join the lines. you all BINGO

I just have to tell this to someone :sigh:

I had Latin class today and the teacher asked if anyone knows what vitiligo is...and ofc I knew but I wasn't sure if she was referring to the disorder or not...so I didn't say a thing...and then she confused me even more when she said it's connected to someone big...someone she said we(the class) love (which unfortunately isn't true :cry:)...but atm I didn't think she meant Michael...in the end I said it's a skin disorder and I was about to say Michael had it but she beat be to it...then she explained how because of it he "had surgery to bleach his skin"...when she said that, my whole being was screaming "Shut up!" :cry:.. then she said that he got it bad because of that and then I almost started crying...I'm surprised I didn't cuz I was so helpless to stop them from believing what she said and ofc her from believing...then class was over and I was so upset :cry:...my heart broke when I heard my friend at school laughing...she doesn't like Michael :cry:

aww hun
:better: :hug:

_________

stupid bitch stole my shiet again. :doh:

it's pretty the time to check "what's wrong with your mind"? it is really so queer. feel it?

i bet the closed-authority-enviroment is the most important reason that made your brain into a mess. change it people. it was so dangerous to have a moron driver to humanbeing. even if you all still dont know how stupid you are, after this word "people have sex request with their own wills is 1 of the basical human rights. and not to be raped is another 1"-----------you all know, now?

how dangerous the status is ughhh?
there's no need for you to open the door for open sex enviroment, at the same time you open the door for raping cheating robbing... all the action&behavior that would break people's happiness the basical human rights. that's why you all the administrator are the only 1 that i wanna talk to--------because you are the real criminals because of your stupidity.

This song just breaking my heart since I've heard it for the first time back in 1991, the way he sings "But they told me, a man should be faithful, and walk when not able,and fight till the end, but I'm only human" breaking into tears every time. I'm feeling so damn guilty :cry:.

I am hopeful that we will be going to Immortal tour in either miami or new york. I hope I hope I hope!

Ok. European Law is killing me slowly. *bangs head against the wall*

Guess I should have an early night to make it up in time for the release of Breaking News. :lol:

Days are too short. I need more time! :tonofbricks:

I guess I'm the only one likes Breaking news. Why people think it's not Michael.? This is the first time I'm against the majority of MJJC. I don't mind listening to Michael's songs whether they are not in high quality. Maybe I'm the one thinks it's OK.

So I wonder this would be the first and last album for Michael's unreleased songs?

Back