The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

I hold your hand in mine, dear, I press it to my lips. I take a healthy bite from your dainty fingertips. My joy would be complete, dear, if you were only here, but still I keep your hand, as a precious souvenir. The night you died I cut it off, I really don't know why, for now each time I kiss it, I get blood stains on my tie. I'm sorry now I killed you, for our love was something fine, and 'til they come to get me, I shall hold your hand in mine... :heart:

Random Thoughts Invincible Anniversary

Happy 9 year anniversary to Invincible. Oct 30 2001, Invincible came out

Why people usually don't understand me. I just need somebody to talk with. What I'm doing wrong. Don't know.But this feeling of ignorance is terrible. Loneliness is my torture I'm a stranger in this life :cry:.

^ Aww..:heart: :huggy: :(
I feel the same too.. There is nothing wrong with you. You are just special.

I wanna talk to someone.. Feel quiet alone now.

Last edited:

Why people usually don't understand me. I just need somebody to talk with. What I'm doing wrong. Don't know.But this feeling of ignorance is terrible. Loneliness is my torture I'm a stranger in this life :cry:.

:( :better:
I'm so sorry you're going through this lovie. Please let it all out here. We're here for you, always. You're not alone :huggy:

I'm going to buy a Birkin from John Lewis with my discount card!

^ Aww..:heart: :huggy: :(
I feel the same too.. There is nothing wrong with you. You are just special.

I wanna talk to someone.. Feel quiet alone now.

:( :better:
I'm so sorry you're going through this lovie. Please let it all out here. We're here for you, always. You're not alone :huggy:

Thank you for the kind words :group: :flowers:.

Everytime I see new pictures of Michael's tomb, my eyes water involuntarily. And, now each time I see pictures of his tomb, because I still am 'shocked' that hes even gone, my stomach starts to turn. That sounds really bad I know, but its only because I'm still emotional over Michael's passing.

but you know that's not true :shout: I'm gonna explode if I have to tell you one more time we are NOT ignoring you :hug:

oh my gawdddddddddd :heat: I've made a DVD with all of MJ's clips from BAD and I just watched it :stars: imagine, CT, DD, Bad, TWYMMF(I found a version I had never seen before that starts with some sort of fight), APOM :dropdead: all at a time...I even learned a new word to express how I feel ----> pinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao!!! :dribble: and I'll say it in many many many more languages if necessary :hungry:

I even learned a new word to express how I feel ----> pinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao!!! :dribble: and I'll say it in many many many more languages if necessary :hungry:

:lmao:

--------------------

D-E-A-D

i think i heard thriller 10000x this past weekend.

:yawn: going 2 bed- goodnight :waving:

@karom, don't worry, you're a very good teacher, but I doubt I'm a good student :lol:. I has been learning English since I'm 8 years old also lived in UK, but ... :huh:.
Wanna go to bed and to watch that concert :heart:, I'm exhausted :sigh:.

Last edited:
Back