The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

Ohh this is hard... should I start a family or make a big career at the future? :(

I wonder why this picture by Brett Livingstone Strong has been remade :thinking:. The first verse is much more better. And Michael unique as always taking the idea from 'Hylas and the Nymphs' :shifty:.

:girl_happy: it was about time...I've been trying for the past 3 days :toofunny:

^ That's not bad at all.. I don't think I have ever solved it. :blush: :lol:

I'm really looking forward to saturday. I'm happy to have lot's of MJ events to attend for the next few months to keep my spirits high :)

You can't take three from two. Two is less than three. So you look at the four in the eights place...Now that's really four eights.So you make it three eights, regroup, and you change an eight to eight ones, and you add them to the two and you get one-two base eight, which is ten base ten, and you take away three, that's seven OK?

Now instead of four in the eights place, you've got three. 'Cause you added one. That is to say, eight, to the two, but you can't take seven from three, so you look at the sixty-fours....

"Sixty-four? How did sixty-four get into it?" I hear you cry. Well, sixty-four is eight squared, don't you see? Well, you ask a silly question, and you get a silly answer

This case is making my life hell... It is so blindingly obvious that there is no contract, how the hell do lawyers do it?!

Wanna fly to London, just need to be there :thinking:.

Trust me, you don't.

I am so sick of this unpredictable weather... Oh, and chewing gum stuck to the seat of trains. :mello: Some people just don't have any consideration for others... because of them, I refuse to sit down until I have fully examined my seat, now.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

woooooooooooooooooo :heat: :heat:

Can't sleep as always :sigh:.
What this damn local newspaper is writting nonsenses about Michael, even couldn't translate from English correctly :huh:.

Back