The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

when?
when you people give me back my rights?

The importance on money is far too great.

To myself : Seriously stop procrastinating and get on with this essay, it could be finished today if you would just get on with it! starting in 4 minutes do not click firefox and see how much you can get done in 3 hours

i have nothing for you any more, how about my skeleton? if you all wannt it benefit mankind, then need to reveal the pain&hate under the skeleton. otherwise one day the race will bury with thousands of this kind of skeleton

"There's enough sunshine to share."

as to myself, my favorite is, "how people come to this stupid status? because of they live in show then lose the should-be intelligence, or there's always tons of stupid administrators on every historial section(unfortunately i met)?" maybe both. i dont know, but it really confused me much more than the "safety" topic.
more and more i'm confuse, and the future of administration really make me shiver //shiver

"You must spread some reputation before giving it to member x again"

Hmp.

to control someone's sth. with the concepts&thoughts that we had known, compared with work out those concepts&thoughts that mankind never know, the both are totally in different degree of difficulties.

for sure people you are yourself, though the control-technicalness can make you kick the leg unconciounessly or make you feel heart-attack.
sigh so a new question come agian "who am I ?"-----------boundless question, that's what i mean: boundless question, how can you all set me in jail to answer boundless question? wake up

it is a joke, the joke character didnt made it less dangerous
yes, still be so dangerous-------the whole stuff, though it is a joke

SLAVE TO THE DAMN RHYTHM. And now I'm supposed to sleep, huh?

Back