The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

^ A video with HMH was playing everytime u were gonna refresh the page :bomb:

rly? :blink: didn't happen to me :mello:

extremely frustrated while thinking about ho many ppl disappointed Michael. What a damn shame

^^ buy it via amazon from another country. its just the shipping costs that will be very high.

only three days to go!!

When people said heaven and hell, or at least pieces of them really are on earth, i wouldn't believe them. Well, i've learnt better since. I feel as though during the last year and a half i've had some verrry special tickets to heaven and hell and back to earth.

For a short two months last autumn i couldn't believe i was actually up there in heaven, almost too good to be true; then, in mid December all hell broke loose with the apex of pain and confusion in the first week of January. Then, in April for my birthday and in May for my name day i got some pretty nice presents which made me feel that hell was only make believe and temporary, but the pain never really subsided and ever since i feel as though i'm goin' through a terrible purgatory. Remains to be seen if all the fire will lead to the cleansing needed to reach heaven and remain in it.

I understand and i know that we should praise the Lord for trials and tribulations cause they fortify the spirit, but does it make me a terrible Christian and a horrible human being if i wish for it to stop already cause i don't know how much more i can take?? In any case, God's will be done, not mine.

Lol! There's lots here too. Meeeh! Gotta do it tho right?! ;)

rt; Joanie loves Chachi

For you :devil::

snowball.gif

:devil: :lol:

jk ;)

I can't wait to see "The Tourist" tomorrow with my girls. It's been so long.

Is it just me or does Kesha look like she hasn't seen a shower in a long time? I'm really don't pay attention to what's in style right now so maybe the whole ''Let's look like i haven't had a shower'' look is now in

I watch Celeb Rehab & today I assked about my job - If I got it or not- and she said I'm on the list of hostess to come back! ...Wheres the smilies???

Is it just me or does Kesha look like she hasn't seen a shower in a long time? I'm really don't pay attention to what's in style right now so maybe the whole ''Let's look like i haven't had a shower'' look is now in
shes all albout tha glitter baby:wild: ........... r.t. that one from JLS has manky teefs .:wild:..sorry guy if you ever read this :wink:.

Too... many... Jaffa Cakes. Oh dear. :puke:

"I feel just like I’m sinking, And I claw for solid ground, I’m pulled down by the undertow, I never thought I could feel so low, And oh darkness I feel like letting go."

Wow... it was such a long time since I had such a good time here!

Breathe out..so I can breathe you in..hold you in... :music:

My neighbours should know by now that SHE'S GOING HOLLYWOOD, SHE'S GOING HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT!!! :party:

Back