The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

dont take this the wrong way but your siggy is a turn on. it looks like something sexual lol....

:lol::rolleyes:
...................................................................................................................
i wonder if she means it or not :unsure::unsure:

:cry: i just want to feel better again

:better:....:yes:
....................................................................................................................
i just want to have more fun:boohoo:

I like snow :)

I looooove snow :) you could say we're 1 and the same.

sooooo tired

I here ya, in sooo very many ways, more than one.

i just want to have more fun:boohoo:

I just wanna live again cause what i'm doin' now cannot be called that - it is mere existence

:cry: i just want to feel better again

So do i, so do i......cannot put it into words how much i can relate to that.

There is this song which has meant more to me than any other this year and it has a line in it about haters becoming lovers and i've always wondered how could there be any hate between people who claim to love each other. I know i can be quite narrow-minded, but in my infinite foolishness i've always believed there couldn't be any hate where love shone.

Perhaps it is because i've never hated anyone, especially someone i love, but i have realized that wasn't necessarily true for everyone else. Those who claim to love you can hurt you the most, at times they try their very 'best' to make you believe they actually hate you. U can't help but wonder why - how did you do them wrong, in what way have you wounded them to deserve such cruel treatment and when the answer is nothing the sorrow is even stronger. Torture isn't only of the physical kind; in the other type the scars and the bruises are not visible but the cuts can be deeper, a lot deeper and though we do our best to hide them from everyone around, we don't always succeed.

^^ that finger & hand lol.... reminds me of something I would like for him to do....

anyway my random thought: I got this job and I start sometime next week. They have to call me for training!!

My brother just showed me this video. It's too funny :lol:

I hate when you get short-changed when exchanging presents and the other person just gives you a gift voucher-no thought included and you realize you spent more time thinking about what you want to get THEM than they did on you and that you spent more money on them -that you can't really afford yet they use it as an excuse and buy themselves everything they want. This shouldn't happen with your own brother then you are told....DONT CAUSE A SCENE. I wonder how many households the same thing has taken place.

Back