The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

So basically MJ spent half his career working on Don't Be Messin' lmao. There's a version from Thriller era, Bad era, Dangerous era, a version from 2007 and a version after that.

A 2007 version ? Where'd this info come from. My curiousity is piqued.
"HOPING TO RESUSCITATE his sputtering career, Michael Jackson is reportedly returning to a reliable source: his own 1982 album. According to reports, Jackson plans to spruce up the 25th anniversary of the album by adding four remixes of Thriller tracks. Those lending a helping sequined gloved hand on the remixes for “Wanna Be Startin’ Something,” “The Girl Is Mine,” “Billie Jean,” and “P.Y.T.” are Kanye West, Akon, and Will.i.am. Additionally, Jackson’s music attorney Peter Lopez says four leftover tracks from the Thriller sessions will be featured. One of the songs, “Don’t Be Messin’ Around,” is hyped as “killer” by Jacko’s ex-producer Bruce Swedien."

I‘m kinda confused. What is the „famous unpublished list“ that is mentioned here and also in that Twitter post?

There's a Bee Gees demo of "Heat Of The Night". I think it was for Living Eyes. Unsure how a connection to MJ was established.
And it’s really good, too, in my mind!

And you’re right, it’s a Living Eyes outtake.

What u mean i never saw any info about heat of the night
All I’m saying is that I’m sure Michael would have loved the song, and I can easily see him recording it if given the chance. Have never seen or heard anything suggesting that such a recording exists, though.

From where does the notion that Michael recorded it stem? And even so, it’s a fairly generic title, so it might just be a matter of two different songs with the same title.

All I’m saying is that I’m sure Michael would have loved the song, and I can easily see him recording it if given the chance. Have never seen or heard anything suggesting that such a recording exists, though.

From where does the notion that Michael recorded it stem? And even so, it’s a fairly generic title, so it might just be a matter of two different songs with the same title.
The title heat of the night from where came ?

Good point. I feel like with all the Wiki misinformation and such, someone could very well have heard of "Deep In The Night", and also that MJ had connections to the Bee Gees, and conflated the two.

Wait until you hear about the rest of the things they've done!!
I'm not quite as privy to the depth of the media slander. I've heard a few of the outlandish falsehoods and theories, but I've generally always focused more on the music and track origins. It's very disheartening the same source that would provide bits of info on "Buffalo Bill" and "Crack Kills" in the 80s would talk down on him, in the same breath.

I feel like Crack Kills will never be released sadly, and a leak is very far away, Deep in the Night is pretty unfinished but has an amazing groove that sounds very late 80s.

I think Chicago 1945's 1986 Ver. has drums that sound more like Smooth Criminal or Al Capone, although both unrelated

Imagine something else never heard of at all before leaks like Dream Away leaks too, I feel like there are atleast 50 other songs we've never heard of at all before, and atleast 15 are somewhat complete like Dream Away

Also when Bad 25 and Xscape came out, which songs are songs that were a complete surprise and nobody heard of before?

I feel like Crack Kills will never be released sadly, and a leak is very far away, Deep in the Night is pretty unfinished but has an amazing groove that sounds very late 80s.
I dunno. According to Joe Vogel, it’s got a complete vocal, and I’d imagine there’s an empty slot that would’ve been occupied by Run-DMC. I feel like it’s destined to come out at some point, and is a prime candidate for the long-discussed duets album. And honestly, if the estate could convince the surviving Run-DMC members to appear on it and complete MJ’s initial vision, I’d have no problems with that.

Back