The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

U are wrong maybe world of candy is finish or craze or i i have this dream have lot vocals
He said that World Of Candy isn't finished and the version he heard of Craze was an instrumental, even I Have This Dream isn't exactly finished because it uses MJ's demo vocals.

Do you have details? I imagine that the production is something like Little Susie and the demo of Hollywood Tonight tbh.
  • Production-wise, it’s mid-tempo and has a similar tone to “Human Nature,” with harps that were described as a “hybrid” of “Days in Gloucestershire” and “Beautiful Girl.” (I misspoke earlier and said that “Boy No” was literally similar to those three songs; in actuality, they’re points of reference.)
  • Vocally, it has at least one verse and one chorus. I don’t have specifics as to how far along they are, but being that I was told it could make an amazing duet, I’d assume that there’s pretty developed.
That’s all I know. MJ’s mid-tempo tracks are most often my personal favorites, and anything reminiscent of “Beautiful Girl” in any way immediately has my interest.

• Production-wise, it’s mid-tempo and has a similar tone to “Human Nature,” with harps that were described as a “hybrid” of “Days in Gloucestershire” and “Beautiful Girl.” (I misspoke earlier and said that “Boy No” was literally similar to those three songs; in actuality, they’re points of reference.)
  • Vocally, it has at least one verse and one chorus. I don’t have specifics as to how far along they are, but being that I was told it could make an amazing duet, I’d assume that there’s pretty developed.
That’s all I know. MJ’s mid-tempo tracks are most often my personal favorites, and anything reminiscent of “Beautiful Girl” in any way immediately has my interest.

He said that World Of Candy isn't finished and the version he heard of Craze was an instrumental, even I Have This Dream isn't exactly finished because it uses MJ's demo vocals.
It's not Damien who said world of candy is not finished

"Beautiful Girl" is one of my favs, in general, so if that is a point of reference, my ears want to experience this, as well !

to be honest, the vault sounds pretty big in the grand scheme of things. with leaks added with unreleased songs, there are a solid 4-5 albums of content, along with completely unfinished songs.
Maybe songs from 1993 deposition is finished

to be honest, the vault sounds pretty big in the grand scheme of things. with leaks added with unreleased songs, there are a solid 4-5 albums of content, along with completely unfinished songs.
If I'm being honest, I wouldn't be upset if the Estate released an album of instrumentals. Seems like a good portion of the post-Invincible material is just that. MJ's tracks are solid, with and without a vocal, imo.

If I'm being honest, I wouldn't be upset if the Estate released an album of instrumentals. Seems like a good portion of the post-Invincible material is just that. MJ's tracks are solid, with and without a vocal, imo.
i'd say the route the estate would go is to give permission to artists to use the instrumentals and for the artists to create lyrics over it, without changing the actual instrumental itself, along with releasing it without the vocals.

i'd say the route the estate would go is to give permission to artists to use the instrumentals and for the artists to create lyrics over it, without changing the actual instrumental itself, along with releasing it without the vocals.
True. They have to find a way to profit, after all. I suppose one of the only issues would be if they hired random producers to create new tracks and pass them off as original MJ compositions. I mean, the tracks wouldn't have vocals, so they'd be much easier to fabricate, and to an audience who hasn't heard them, they'd be none the wiser. I wish they'd at least get Michael Prince or Neff-U behind the tracks, as they are familiar with the material.

you must remember with every decision made, the estate needs to make the most commercially viable choice, especially with his music.
dont matter to me was unfinished, so it was "finished" by drake. the demo was supposedly going to be released in 2019, but due to LN it got cancelled and the song was removed from the album.

True. They have to find a way to profit, after all. I suppose one of the only issues would be if they hired random producers to create new tracks and pass them off as original MJ compositions. I mean, the tracks wouldn't have vocals, so they'd be much easier to fabricate, and to an audience who hasn't heard them, they'd be none the wiser. I wish they'd at least get Michael Prince or Neff-U behind the tracks, as they are familiar with the material.
well i mean, after the cascio tracks (which i believe they were misled by the cascio family into buying them, and they basically said "we are fuckin using them one way or another") i doubt they would do something like that. i'd agree with getting in some of the old producers, and keeping newer ones away.

You can call me a madman but I really believe those unfinished tracks will be released as a groundbreaking project in which AI will finish the songs. Both Lyrics and vocals. Yes it's kind of soon now , but in 5-10 years AI will be kind of flawless in terms of imitation.

You can call me a madman but I really believe those unfinished tracks will be released as a groundbreaking project in which AI will finish the songs. Both Lyrics and vocals. Yes it's kind of soon now , but in 5-10 years AI will be kind of flawless in terms of imitation.
i'd say they'd only do that with permission from the family, and i doubt they would be happy with that.

i will say that michael was always one for the next technology, he would have loved the concept of holograms and i think he would have been facinated with AI.

this is it was recorded in 4k in 2009 because michael pushed for it, thats something that shocked me when i fund that out.

I agree with this take. A song like Hollywood Tonight can easily be finished as a half way project.

Madman lol. Hopefully not we have already had fake songs released. Why had artists if you can make fake songs. A lot of musicians will be out of work with your theory

i'd say they'd only do that with permission from the family, and i doubt they would be happy with that.

i will say that michael was always one for the next technology, he would have loved the concept of holograms and i think he would have been facinated with AI.

this is it was recorded in 4k in 2009 because michael pushed for it, thats something that shocked me when i fund that out.
This is It is crazy. SD, HD, 3D and supposedly 4K.

Madman lol. Hopefully not we have already had fake songs released. Why had artists if you can make fake songs. A lot of musicians will be out of work with your theory
They can also make a hologram This Is It tour. Maybe using the biopic actor as a stand in.

Let's just see how awful we can make this idea.

Where did Lenny Kravitz get the MJ vocals in Low from? Seems like it's just Another Day copy pasted.

to be honest i'd love to see a CGI-d This is It, where they actually get him to wear the outfits, even just to see a single song, it would be very interesting to see what "could have been".
There's always the rarely seen behind the scenes dress rehearsal photos.

Back