The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Ask Damien about boy no and remember what i told u and rocker chords .verse
I think he's provided all the info he's aware of. He didn't know the date/location of "Boy No". It has incomplete vocals that seem to detail someone leading a nomadic lifestyle, with no one to turn to. "Remember What I Told You" is also vocally incomplete, being around 90 seconds long. Recorded in Vegas in 2008. Damien seemed to enjoy this one.

I think Boy No might be the most complete song after The Loser and I Have This Dream, Damien said that the song was only partially mumbled. Hopefully this means that the song can be released.

"Dark Lady" (from what we're aware of), is about as complete as MJ's "later life" material is gonna get, I'm afraid. Disappointing, yes... but interesting, nonetheless.
If he add only one phrase in verse or 2 it will be ok to HHH .but what anger me rocker recorded in 2004 but unfinished .what confuse me .changes recorded in bad era but unfinished .also monster in 2000 but no lyrics .lot of song very old but did not finish
I think he's provided all the info he's aware of. He didn't know the date/location of "Boy No". It has incomplete vocals that seem to detail someone leading a nomadic lifestyle, with no one to turn to. "Remember What I Told You" is also vocally incomplete, being around 90 seconds long. Recorded in Vegas in 2008. Damien seemed to enjoy this one.
I'm wondering how much incomplete vocals for exemple if only 3 phrases or 4. It will be ok. He said rocker have 2 verses and chords but i don't know if mumbling or no

If he add only one phrase in verse or 2 it will be ok to HHH .but what anger me rocker recorded in 2004 but unfinished .what confuse me .changes recorded in bad era but unfinished .also monster in 2000 but no lyrics .lot of song very old but did not finish

I'm wondering how much incomplete vocals for exemple if only 3 phrases or 4. It will be ok. He said rocker have 2 verses and chords but i don't know if mumbling or no
A lot of the tracks with incomplete vocals are a mixture of actual lyrics and "placeholders" (as in MJ is mumbling or scatting where the lyrics would be).

I think a lot of fans have felt frustrated at the amount of unfinished/possibly unusable material, but you also have to remember that Michael was incredibly prolific. I wouldn't say having sixty to seventy vocally complete tracks per album for any artist would be realistic. Also, given legal troubles, short film projects, tours, etc., he had other matters to handle in which his time was devoted to.

A lot of the tracks with incomplete vocals are a mixture of actual lyrics and "placeholders" (as in MJ is mumbling or scatting where the lyrics would be).

I think a lot of fans have felt frustrated at the amount of unfinished/possibly unusable material, but you also have to remember that Michael was incredibly prolific. I wouldn't say having sixty to seventy vocally complete tracks per album for any artist would be realistic. Also, given legal troubles, short film projects, tours, etc., he had other matters to handle in which his time was devoted to.
Yes I'm wondering about 1993 deposition songs lot of songs we did not have any information about it for exemple lama Lola . Lonely man .lonely bird .Lucy in love with Leinus . Going to Rio .California grass in the valley .and others

Yes I'm wondering about 1993 deposition songs lot of songs we did not have any information about it for exemple lama Lola . Lonely man .lonely bird .Lucy in love with Leinus . Going to Rio .California grass in the valley .and others
"Goin' To Rio" was penned before the recording of Off The Wall. "Lonely Bird" appeared later on a typed list from 2009. That's all I know. Hopefully one day we'll have answers.

"Goin' To Rio" was penned before the recording of Off The Wall. "Lonely Bird" appeared later on a typed list from 2009. That's all I know. Hopefully one day we'll have answers.
Yes i wish Michael finished rock songs like rocker .d.i.e .i wish 2000s period he changed his style to rock songs .

I think Boy No might be the most complete song after The Loser and I Have This Dream, Damien said that the song was only partially mumbled. Hopefully this means that the song can be released.
Can u give me what Damien said about boy no all details i want to read it

U said boy no partially mumbled but see this I'm not understand

Boy No' is quite somber. The verses are largely mumbled, but he's mumbling about seeing the city lights, being alone, and having nowhere to go. Chorus is 'Boy, no. [We/they] ain't got a place for [you/me] to stay'." (10/16/22)

"I have no clue when it was recorded. One of the instruments sounds similar to what can be heard in 'Days In Gloucestershire'. But in my opinion, 'Boy No' bears no resemblance to 'Beautiful Girl' and definitely not to 'Human Nature'. I don't have notes on the number of verses, but it definitely has a verse and a hook as I have noted some of the lyrics. It's partially mumbled, but it seems the theme of the song is a vagabond who isn't welcome anywhere. 'Boy, no. We ain't got a place for you to stay'. Sad. " (12/28/22

U said boy no partially mumbled but see this I'm not understand

"I have no clue when it was recorded. One of the instruments sounds similar to what can be heard in 'Days In Gloucestershire'. But in my opinion, 'Boy No' bears no resemblance to 'Beautiful Girl' and definitely not to 'Human Nature'. I don't have notes on the number of verses, but it definitely has a verse and a hook as I have noted some of the lyrics. It's partially mumbled, but it seems the theme of the song is a vagabond who isn't welcome anywhere. 'Boy, no. We ain't got a place for you to stay'. Sad. "

Someone should ask Damien about the song he noted on his review of DYKWYCA that sounded like a song MJ was working on in his final years, I feel like that's one of the last things that should be clarified.
I think I saw someone ask him that, and he responded that he would have to check his notes, but never did so. Still very interested in that one!

I think I saw someone ask him that, and he responded that he would have to check his notes, but never did so. Still very interested in that one!
He was asked about the lyrics of Dark Lady 2 times before he got around to answering so maybe this time he'll answer, who knows lol.

Lucy is in love with Linus is so weird, was it made as a side project or for some Peanuts shorts or something?

Also what's the next song to most likely leak next?

Has the 1986 or invincible Ver. of Chicago 1945 been heard before?

Also what's the next song to most likely leak next?
Probably the full version of Jane Is A Groupie or Get Your Weight Off Of Me since there's been snippets being leaked in the last year or so.
Has the 1986 or invincible Ver. of Chicago 1945 been heard before?
The 1986 version yes, it was played at the In The Studio With MJ seminar in 2014.

Guys i have question what's different between Al Capone bad 25 and Al Capone ft Roger Troutman .

Probably the full version of Jane Is A Groupie or Get Your Weight Off Of Me since there's been snippets being leaked in the last year or so.

The 1986 version yes, it was played at the In The Studio With MJ seminar in 2014.
Jane is a groupie it's same word repeat there is nothing more

Back