The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

No, there's another song Called Monster. MJ sings "You created a monster" in the chorus and that's all there is.
Ah sounds interesting! But even then I find it hard to believe the chorus is all he recorded. That the choruses (or bassline, beat etc.) can be the creativ starting point yes, but in the case of 'Deep In The Night' there is already pretty much work and structure put into that demo; it's hard to believe he didn't have at least some scratch demo with vocals..

I think some sort of vocals do exist and they were kept seperately, maybe to prevent leaking or the producer just didn't have a copy. Well I basically hope this is the case :)

Too fucking bad we'll never get to hear it. It always upsets me when we hear how great a song is but unfortunately is too unfinished for a release.
I totally feel that. I really do..and yet, idk. I enjoy In The Back and Family Things. I'm kinda fine with some songs as they are, that's okay. Demoes sound good. I wish Hollywood Tonight had been finished, that one more than anything deserved to be recorded in full. I'm hoping it was secretly. I at least would feel better if they had actually used all the lyrics and not Taryll..

I totally feel that. I really do..and yet, idk. I enjoy In The Back and Family Things. I'm kinda fine with some songs as they are, that's okay. Demoes sound good. I wish Hollywood Tonight had been finished, that one more than anything deserved to be recorded in full. I'm hoping it was secretly. I at least would feel better if they had actually used all the lyrics and not Taryll..
Yeah, it's depressing when you realize that if it weren't for seminars we would never hear songs like Family Thing, Deep In The Night, Jane Is A Groupie, Faces and many others, we wouldn't even have gotten any new songs and be left in the dark completely for 8 years. Imagine what else is there that the world is never going to be able to hear.

Yeah, it's depressing when you realize that if it weren't for seminars we would never hear songs like Family Thing, Deep In The Night, Jane Is A Groupie, Faces and many others, we wouldn't even have gotten any new songs and be left in the dark completely for 8 years. Imagine what else is there that the world is never going to be able to hear.
That's a fair point. I hope to be able to hear it all. As long as I don't know about it all I'll feel okay. I just wanna hear the Will I Am stuff before I die.

Guys,
I just saw an interview of Akon, he's telling that, there are about 4-5 songs that MJ and He did together...

Do we have any information about those????

Guys,
I just saw an interview of Akon, he's telling that, there are about 4-5 songs that MJ and He did together...

Do we have any information about those????
They made some other ideas together but Hold My Hand was the only one that was finished enough to release apparently.

There's no detailed info, no.

I vaguely recall an interview where Akon said he wouldn’t be against “finishing” the remaining ideas he and MJ worked on together. I wonder if that means there are some vocals—a chorus here, a verse there—or if he would just take the melodies and music they made and complete it.

I vaguely recall an interview where Akon said he wouldn’t be against “finishing” the remaining ideas he and MJ worked on together. I wonder if that means there are some vocals—a chorus here, a verse there—or if he would just take the melodies and music they made and complete it.
Probably the latter, would explain the legal limbo better.

I would be fine with either one though. Akon did right by MJ in my opinion, one of the only few who has.

Probably the latter, would explain the legal limbo better.

I would be fine with either one though. Akon did right by MJ in my opinion, one of the only few who has.
Yeah, Akon has been a true friend. I have some issues with his final mix of “Hold My Hand” (mainly that MJ’s harmonies were turned down quite a bit), but he kept it respectful.

Yeah, Akon has been a true friend. I have some issues with his final mix of “Hold My Hand” (mainly that MJ’s harmonies were turned down quite a bit), but he kept it respectful.
His comments on black father's supporting kids the other day brought him down a few points, as does this fact you just mentioned. But overall, yeah.

"Saturday Woman is listed in one of the many handwritten notes found in Michael’s Holmby Hills mansion at the time of his death. A picture of that particular note has never been published."
Interesting, so Saturday Woman was one of the songs MJ was working on before he died.

"Saturday Woman is listed in one of the many handwritten notes found in Michael’s Holmby Hills mansion at the time of his death. A picture of that particular note has never been published."
Interesting, so Saturday Woman was one of the songs MJ was working on before he died.
Interesting! I was always interested in seeing the other side of the long-leaked one.

Like many other old songs MJ was working on at the time I wonder how much he progressed with the song or if he made any progress at all. Frank Cascio mentioned in his book that the song has vocals at least so I hope that the song can still come out on a re-issue for Dangerous someday.
"One of the unreleased songs that I loved the most was “Saturday Woman,” about a girl who wants attention and goes out to party instead of spending time on her relationship. The first verse went, “I don’t want to say that I don’t love you. I don’t want to say that I disagree…” —then Michael mumbled the rest of the lines because he wasn’t sure of them yet. The chorus went, “She’s a Saturday woman. I don’t want to live my life all alone. She’s a Saturday woman.”

Like many other old songs MJ was working on at the time I wonder how much he progressed with the song or if he made any progress at all. Frank Cascio mentioned in his book that the song has vocals at least so I hope that the song can still come out on a re-issue for Dangerous someday.
When i see word mumbling i became sad i thought it's like family things

My favorite Dr. Freeze demo. NOT an MJ song.
I made a thread here asking if this song was really meant for Michael but it was completely ignored lol. Which I again beg the question, was it actually meant for MJ or does it have nothing to do with him? It's weird that a demo like that leaked and went completely unnoticed.

I made a thread here asking if this song was really meant for Michael but it was completely ignored lol. Which I again beg the question, was it actually meant for MJ or does it have nothing to do with him? It's weird that a demo like that leaked and went completely unnoticed.
It sounds like an MJ song. It feels like one easily. But it obviously was probably never recorded.

A shame. I love R&B tracks like this, Willing & Waiting, and Stop Playing.

Seems like “Is She Coming Back” is one of the songs Dr. Freeze submitted in 2008, which means it was never recorded. Another one excluded.

(Side note: that unseen picture 👀)
He said that Dr. Freeze gave songs in 2008 to MJ. But it's possible that "Is She Coming Back" is a reworked song from the Invincible sessions. 🙃

I'm really surprised that there are other handwritten lists at the time of MJ's death.

If you have relevant questions, I can ask on Twitter for you. 🙂

Back