The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

He said that Dr. Freeze gave songs in 2008 to MJ. But it's possible that "Is She Coming Back" is a reworked song from the Invincible sessions. 🙃

I'm really surprised that there are other handwritten lists at the time of MJ's death.

If you have relevant questions, I can ask on Twitter for you. 🙂
Thank you my friend, could you ask if there's a version of Joy with full MJ vocals please?

I already asked him the question and he doesn't know. 🙂 But Jean-Marie Horvat has already confirmed that there is a Joy demo. No information if full voice or not.
Ask him about world of candy .make a wish .children holiday .children hours .if he can hear them or something

Ask him about world of candy .make a wish .children holiday .children hours .if he can hear them or something
We both already asked him...
For example he said World of Candy is a children's song. I've already asked him if it's a duet but he doesn't have any other notes.

We both already asked him...
For example he said World of Candy is a children's song. I've already asked him if it's a duet but he doesn't have any other notes.
Yes there is 2 songs children hours and children holiday I'm wondering if they are same

He did confirm a while back that the bass line is reminiscent of Queen’s “Under Pressure.” Not sure about anything else.
I know, but he never talked about how the vocal melody or the instrumentals sounded like and that's what I want to know the most. He said that Rocker was like Queen's We Will Rock You, Remember What I Told You was like Speechless in terms of vocal melody and said that there were 3 songs that sounded like Dr.Dre's The Watcher and that's the comparison I'm hoping to get.

I know, but he never talked about how the vocal melody or the instrumentals sounded like and that's what I want to know the most. He said that Rocker was like Queen's We Will Rock You, Remember What I Told You was like Speechless in terms of vocal melody and said that there were 3 songs that sounded like Dr.Dre's The Watcher and that's the comparison I'm hoping to get.
For what it’s worth, here’s what I was told:
  • It opens with the “Under Pressure”-esque bass line, followed by the drums and other miscellaneous instruments.
  • One of the melodies has an Arabic flavor. I’m not entirely sure what this means, but I presumed it has something to do with either the delivery or the mode it was written in.
  • The chorus is entirely in falsetto.
  • The bridge consists of beatboxing, rapid strings, and synth orchestra hits.
  • Lyrics include: “Dark lady, she knows what she wants every time,” “She is the right one/She keeps on turning ‘round,” “Save me from her/Save me from the evil one.” Bear in mind, most of the vocal is completely unintelligible, so these likely aren’t exact.
  • There are no copy/pasting of vocals—MJ sang it all the way through, top to bottom, so every chorus is slightly different.
It doesn’t exactly answer your question, but it’s something! Somebody check with Damien to see what he can confirm/correct.

For what it’s worth, here’s what I was told:
  • It opens with the “Under Pressure”-esque bass line, followed by the drums and other miscellaneous instruments.
  • One of the melodies has an Arabic flavor. I’m not entirely sure what this means, but I presumed it has something to do with either the delivery or the mode it was written in.
  • The chorus is entirely in falsetto.
  • The bridge consists of beatboxing, rapid strings, and synth orchestra hits.
  • Lyrics include: “Dark lady, she knows what she wants every time,” “She is the right one/She keeps on turning ‘round,” “Save me from her/Save me from the evil one.” Bear in mind, most of the vocal is completely unintelligible, so these likely aren’t exact.
  • There are no copy/pasting of vocals—MJ sang it all the way through, top to bottom, so every chorus is slightly different.
It doesn’t exactly answer your question, but it’s something! Somebody check with Damien to see what he can confirm/correct.
Seems like a complete banger if true, praying that we get to hear it one day. Thanks for sharing!

Don't know if it is already answered but do we have any info on "Ekam Satyam". Did Damien ever mentioned this song? And if not, can someone ask him if he has any notes?

Don't know if it is already answered but do we have any info on "Ekam Satyam". Did Damien ever mentioned this song? And if not, can someone ask him if he has any notes?

Per this interview it's a slow-tempo song.

The book For The Record also had this to say about the song:
EKAN SATYAM (THE ONE TRUTH)
Song composed by popular Indian singer A.R. Rahman, with lyrics originally written by A.R. Parthasarathy in Sanskrit, with an English translation by Kanika Myer Bharat. Rahman has confirmed the song, ‘was penned especially for the Michael Jackson & Friends concert, which was held in Munich in June 1999.’ Michael (singing in English) and Rahman (singing in Sanskrit) recorded the song as a duet around September 1999. However, it failed to make Michael’s INVINCIBLE album, and talk of the song being released as a single proved unfounded – remains unreleased.

“I Love You” is a song written by Taryll Jackson for a 3T album (which they call “The Lost Album”) which was never released. Michael was helping produce the 3T album and loved Taryll’s song so much that he wanted to record a solo version. He died before he got around to it."

Crazy how this guy has such a deep reservoir of knowledge that would benefit the widespread community and clear up a lot of the misconceptions surrounding the vault and what does/doesn’t exist… but we only find out about it if we happen to ask the right question.

“I Love You” is a song written by Taryll Jackson for a 3T album (which they call “The Lost Album”) which was never released. Michael was helping produce the 3T album and loved Taryll’s song so much that he wanted to record a solo version. He died before he got around to it."
Im Arab person my English weak im preplexed about rocker .dark lady .boy no .remember what i told u .about the vocals he meant it's mumbling rythm vocals using mm for exemple or da da Di Di de de or .tm tm ta ta like family things mumbling or what please help me

"Verse (low): Dark lady will get what she wants wants every time. Dark lady don’t know what she is [mumbling lots of gibberish] + da da da Pre-chorus: She get the right one (repeated countless times) Chorus (falsetto): And you should save me from heaven, save me from [gibberish]"
You were right there @AlwaysThere lol

Last edited:
Im Arab person my English weak im preplexed about rocker .dark lady .boy no .remember what i told u .about the vocals he meant it's mumbling rythm vocals using mm for exemple or da da Di Di de de or .tm tm ta ta like family things mumbling or what please help me
I don't know, for Remember What I Told You Damien said that it was "Do Do De De". I imagine that for the rest it's like how MJ sings songs like Tabloid Junkie or Shout except that he's actually not saying anything.

Back