The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

His description looks accurate if I recall correctly.
How about instead of just yapping and saying stuff anyone could, you can leak something actually unheard and in full, like rocker, dark lady, boy no, just remember (something Damien has heard and can confirm as being real). To prove you’re actually credible. You have never actually given useful information here yet. If your this big trader as you claim to be, your collection should be huge, what’s the issue with leaking one song.

Sounds like this was discarded during the early production of Thriller. It probably would've been fleshed out if Michael didn't ask YMO for 50% in royalties [so I've heard].
82842776-10206537489832520-3230107949699432448-n.jpg
Nothing Greg said in this article points or even alludes to this song being discarded during the early production of Thriller, that’s just your assumption. Fact is MJ recorded a demo for it and then further recorded another version with additional lyrics (which is in Greg’s version) and he produced it together with Quincy. By all accounts, this was a song that they took very seriously.

Nothing Greg said in this article points or even alludes to this song being discarded during the early production of Thriller, that’s just your assumption. Fact is MJ recorded a demo for it and then further recorded another version with additional lyrics (which is in Greg’s version) and he produced it together with Quincy. By all accounts, this was a song that they took very seriously.

Score sheets from Westlake sessions:

111588_l.jpg

A group of Michael Jackson scores for the following songs: "Hot Street" sketch score marked "(Not Used)" and dated "7-20-82"; "Slapstick" sketch score marked "Demo," title is crossed out and "Hot Street" written as the new title, dated "7-12-82"; "She's Trouble" sketch score marked "(Not Used)" and dated "8-3-82"; "Carousel" sketch score marked "(Not Used)" and dated "8-3-82"; "Nightline" sketch score marked "(Not Used)" and dated "8-3-82"; and "Behind the Mask" sketch score marked "(Not Used)."

111587_l.jpg

A group of musical scores from Michael Jackson's Thriller album including "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' " marked "demo" listing Michael Jackson as the producer and "Q.J." (Quincy Jones) as the composer; "Baby Be Mine" sketch score marked "demo," dated "7-20-82," and noting "QJ" as the arranger; "The Girl Is Mine" marked "Prelim"; "Thriller" sketch score marked "Prelim," dated "8-3-82," and noting that the former title was "Starlite"; "Human Nature" sketch score marked "demo"; "P.Y.T." marked "Q.J ." and "Final."

I. do. not. trade. Ever!

You know, I paid money for the stuff, right? It‘s not like things fall into my hands for free.

Why on earth would I give away anything for free?
And if I did, what good would it do?
How about you leak the real “Monster”. Everybody has raved about it, it’s only an instrumental with a line of vocals, not even a full track of mumbling, and apparently quite a few fans have it/heard it so it’s not even a super “rare” track that only some have.

Being discarded early production doesn't necessarily mean the song wasn't worked on further, just wasn't one of the core songs they were focused on.

I do not have it.

But if anyone wants to spend money (not towards me), I am happy to arrange contacts. So you can stop calling me a gatekeeper. If it's your money, you can do whatever you want.
Maybe we can do a group buy for some of the most wanted tracks like “Dark Lady”, “boy no” “Rocker”

I'm guessing TYLA will be the next leak with the way it's being talked about now.

Will we be let down the same way some of us were when GYWOM leaked?
It won’t be, it’s an mp3 of a filtered mess due to them not having multis.
Regardless of the quality, I would still like to hear it. This was something that was worked on while MJ was still alive, so it can provide us with more insight into the material that was being worked on just before he passed.

Back