The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Anyone can confirm if this is fake?
It seems to me to be a different take (or mix) of those bg vocals + clearer, dramatic strings. Maybe it's just my ears.

Edit: the reason i heard some of that (on this link) was i had mono audio on. Still, can’t hear it on the other leaks.

Last edited:
The leak of 2010 TYLA is imminent, too many children have it. Prepare to be disappointed by its quality
I’m genuinely curious to hear your technical opinion since you're knowledgeable in the field. What do you think are the strengths and weaknesses of the mix?

Do you consider the vocal quality to be so bad that it doesn't even represent an improvement over what we already have?

That tape thing is most likely fake.. I mean there is DATs with snippets on.. but I doubt there is one with TYLA on it.

Sounds like this was discarded during the early production of Thriller. It probably would've been fleshed out if Michael didn't ask YMO for 50% in royalties [so I've heard].
82842776-10206537489832520-3230107949699432448-n.jpg

Michael might've been doing his own rendition of Jane is a Groupee from Sly

He already did :)

Dirty Diana:

'She likes the boys in the band
She knows when they come to town
Every musician's fan after the curtain comes down'

Jane is a groupee:

'Jane makes whoopee, ah
She's got a thing for the guys in the band
Every musician's biggest fan'

Did anyone manage to get a reply from Damien in regard to that Rocker snippet being legit?
The lyrics and beat of the song is right, but the way the vocal melody is sang sounds very off according to Damien. There are 2 claps missing after each chorus line; "And the world is one big melting pot of life *clap, clap*".

There are also some missing instrumentation and embellishments.

So overall, the snippet seems to be either half-legit or it could be some other version/mix of what he heard.

Can't believe how many low quality snippets of totally unheard songs we have gotten the last years. It's exhausting.

I said so above.

Rocker is probably one of the best songs he ever did.

Yes, this is Rocker #2. This was illegally recorded when I played the song for some people after the ITSWMJ seminar in Spain a couple of years ago.

@kai You are probably the closest to me and invited to listen for yourself!
I'm confused, it was illegally recorded when you played an illegal recording?

As for the vocaroo snippet above, sounds like the Rocker snippet being abuse by an A.I vocal/music extender?

The lyrics and beat of the song is right, but the way the vocal melody is sang sounds very off according to Damien. There are 2 claps missing after each chorus line; "And the world is one big melting pot of life *clap, clap*".

There are also some missing instrumentation and embellishments.

So overall, the snippet seems to be either half-legit or it could be some other version/mix of what he heard.

Can't believe how many low quality snippets of totally unheard songs we have gotten the last years. It's exhausting.
That's weird. There are 2 different versions of Rocker that are copyright registered so the snippet could very well be from the other version that Damien didn't hear, or it's an A.I recreation using the real song as basis. That snippet did come from one of those A.I channels before it was reuploaded on another YT troll account.

Could be either one of those.

Type of Work:​
Sound Recording
Registration Number / Date:​
SRu000935210 / 2010-01-13
Application Title:​
Rocker.
Title:​
Rocker.

Type of Work:​
Music
Registration Number / Date:​