The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Yeah, that's not gonna happen. Restoring material as such is pretty expensive to be done in monthly base. But I can see the release of a single plus one concert every 2 years.
A new release every year I say. That’s also what The Beatles Estate did.

⬇️ is this the "Rap song"?🤔

6BuBYug.jpeg
Isn't "Rap Song" the work title of Crack Kills? Good chance this might just be Crack Kills and it was under our noses this whole time.

And also wasn't this song - along with other songs like Promise - registered around the time the Estate said they were remixing songs for single releases? It'd be interesting if Crack Kills was one of the songs they selected to be remixed.

If you could get the vocals in Throwing Your Life Away as crystal clear through AI as in Now and Then, that would be a sensation.

A song or demo I never hear mentioned in this thread is CENTIPEDE.
Is there a MJ only demo of that track? That would be awesome, it's such a great song... Sung by MJ: Crazyyy!
We don't have confirmation, but yes it's possible that MJ recorded "Centipede" before giving the song to his sister. Just like “Fly Away.”

But still it shows how to real songs chorus sounds.
(i heard snippets of the song a year ago already and the chorus was same)
Wait- There are people who own Rocker?? What you heard was it a seminar recording or was it in CDQ?

We gotta confirm this, someone oughta show this to Damien ASAP. If this is an actual snippet of Rocker it'd be huge.

Last edited:
Wait- There are people who own Rocker?? What you heard was it a seminar recording or was it in CDQ?

We gotta confirms this, someone oughta show this to Damien ASAP. If this is an actual snippet of Rocker it'd be huge.

it was worse quality than the snippet actually

i wonder that no one talked about this.
According to people thats an actual snippet of the chorus but then extended with A.I

It’s curious because Damien has mentioned that it’s got a rock style with aggressive vocals, guitar etc but this snippet is more RnB type style, not so sure if I believe this based on Damien’s description. We will see if he confirms it.

Hopefully we can get him to ask about some unreleased tracks.
I really hope so. I notice that Red Jackson talks about a 'potential' interview so presumably he hasn't got it 100% nailed down yet. But he's interviewed many people that have worked with Michael and I can't think of a reason for Brad to say no so I'm hopeful that it's going to happen. One of the comments I noticed said this:

@ScreenOrigami
"I would like to know more details about their work after 2005. Specifically when exactly they worked on which songs. The timeline form that era is lacking detail, and he has that info, because he kept track of all the different versions."

i wonder that no one talked about this.
According to people thats an actual snippet of the chorus but then extended with A.I

How much of the song have you heard? 10 seconds, 2 minutes? Also can you confirm that the verses are nonsensical gibberish as Damien has claimed or is it actual lyrics?

Fake or not I still like what I hear honestly lol

Assuming the snippet is real it's completely unlike what I imagined, I pretty much expected the song to be like We Will Rock You but with Michael's voice and different lyrics but it sounds nothing like it. There's hardly any angry voice even.

Lotfi was lied to.
That’s why I’m skeptical about this “leak”. No angry voice, guitar no “clap clap” or anything that Damien said.

Back