The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Fake or not I still like what I hear honestly lol

Assuming the snippet is real it's completely unlike what I imagined, I pretty much expected the song to be like We Will Rock You but with Michael's voice and different lyrics but it sounds nothing like it. There's hardly any angry voice even.

Lotfi was lied to.
It mentioned a Bassline like Under Pressure too right. This is pretty barebones.

I would like to know if he's been given a reason why the estate hasn't done anything with the songs he and Michael Prince offered them.
Because most of their material is unfinished and the ones that are, don’t fit any project. The only ones I can think of that have a full vocal are WMCIG, world of candy, the loser. Non of those fit on any album reissues that have been put out, and at best got considered for posthumous albums but obviously got rejected.

Because most of their material is unfinished and the ones that are, don’t fit any project. The only ones I can think of that have a full vocal are WMCIG, world of candy, the loser. Non of those fit on any album reissues that have been put out, and at best got considered for posthumous albums but obviously got rejected.
Yeah… but then there is this interview with Michael Prince. I know that he doesnt say that all songs have a full vocal.

BUT he is literally saying that he is waiting for green light of the Estate to get them released.

Yeah… but then there is this interview with Michael Prince. I know that he doesnt say that all songs have a full vocal.

BUT he is literally saying that he is waiting for green light of the Estate to get them released.
Dangerous, HIStory, Invincible Anniversary Reissues would do so much to incentivize a lot of songs releases.

How much of the song have you heard? 10 seconds, 2 minutes? Also can you confirm that the verses are nonsensical gibberish as Damien has claimed or is it actual lyrics?

i heard only like 10 seconds.. and i heard gibberish aggressive vocals which are not in the snippet that leaked. Kind of a mixture of aggressive gibberish and beatboxing.

What I think Buxer and Prince want is a release of the half baked demos as is, no changes other than a polished mix of the most up to date version, which I think would be an amazing release for fans. The estate on the other hand has shown no interest and i seriously doubt we will ever get that type of release. I wish it would happen though.

i heard only like 10 seconds.. and i heard gibberish aggressive vocals which are not in the snippet that leaked. Kind of a mixture of aggressive gibberish and beatboxing.
Cool! I love the sound of the chorus, very melodic RnB style, I can’t imagine how aggressive vocals would fit into it but I hope it can leak soon.

Dangerous, HIStory, Invincible Anniversary Reissues would do so much to incentivize a lot of songs releases.
Agreed. Too bad the Estate doesn't want to acknowledge that MJ's career went past the 80's.

I doubt HIStory 30 is gonna be more than that remaster of the Munich concert and some merchandises since they're already focusing on a major project, but it'd be great if they put just some extra demos on the re-issue. Release Innocent Man and Changes and that'd already be plenty, it wouldn't even cost the Estate anything since those songs are practically considered useless to them due to their level of completion.

Yeah and that bingo card should be upgraded with tips to spot the A.I.
Version 2 has that covered. Personally, I think AI is still in the phase of, "if you have to ask if it's real, it's probably not real."
For now, while AI is still in its infancy, the instruments and mixing style will give away the fakery of these creations. I don't know how long that will last though.

results.png

Sorry if this has already been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer: what's currently the consensus on the best list/overview/tracker of MJ's unreleased music? I see so many different lists and Excel trackers online, but which one is most accurate/reliable and updated still?

Sorry if this has already been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer: what's currently the consensus on the best list/overview/tracker of MJ's unreleased music? I see so many different lists and Excel trackers online, but which one is most accurate/reliable and updated still?
I would recommend this very thread, minus 90 % of what is posted in here.. :devilish:

The fandom wiki isn't a bad option these days. Before it was filled with misinformation but whoever it was they did a good job at cleaning it up.

Of course there's still some wrong info here and there but overall it can be a good starting point to learn about MJ's music.

From the Maestro book:

# Tender Love

Written By Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis This Force MDs hit, written By Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis and released on their second album CHILLIN’ in 1985, was said to have also been recorded as a demo by Michael.

Does anyone have more information and/or can confirm this?

From the Maestro book:

# Tender Love

Written By Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis This Force MDs hit, written By Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis and released on their second album CHILLIN’ in 1985, was said to have also been recorded as a demo by Michael.

I am not sure about that one. The only background info that's been confirmed is that New Edition was planned to perform the song, but if Michael actually recorded a demo, that'd be incredibly shocking.

Last edited:
From the Maestro book:

# Tender Love

I’ve never heard Jimmy or Terry mention the song before but it would be interesting if it did exist

From the Maestro book:

# Tender Love

I feel like Maestro, for all its extensive knowledge, has a lot of entries like this—Stuff that isn’t confirmed or even alluded to by anyone involved, just vague claims that MJ might’ve done this or may have done that. I know the author has connections, but I don’t think publishing a book like that with anything but bona fide facts is a good move.

From the Maestro book:

# Tender Love

I've probably read/ listened to 99% of Jam and Lewis's interviews over the years—they've never mentioned this.

Thank you for your feedback.

At the beginning of 2023, I asked Chris Cadman about this song, and here is his message:

I've tried various people about Tender Love and never found the definitive answer. Someone who I respect says it was. I think only Jam & Lewis can answer this. I'd love to know for sure either way.

If the rumour's true, did Michael record TL just for fun or was there any serious intension behind?

Anyone can confirm if this is fake? I’m 90% sure but I’m just checking in with the experts

Not sure but the Jane is a Groupie sorta practice thing he does seems like a pre Who Is It , although I am unsure if Jane is a groupie is an actual full song.
“Jane is a Groupie” definitely became ”Give In To Me”, I don’t think it’s related to “Who Is It”.
According to Bill Botrell its most likely.

Back