The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Well, I already went to Brad's seminar*, although he said he had new material in the e-mail he sent us, I think he was only referring to recordings from when he worked with Michael.

I went with my MJJcommunity shirt and no one came so that proves that the guy is just someone looking for attention.

Brad didn't play any new songs, but I can say that the echo of the vocals in TYLA is proper of the song and not a room effect since we were in a closed recording room with soundproof foam.

It was a good experience, but I would not go again, it was fun and interesting to hear stories and anecdotes but since the robbery, there is nothing new to see in the seminars.
Did you notice anything new on the song now that you listened to it in HQ? Like a difference in sound, an extra vocal, a different lyric, etc. that can't be heard on the seminar leak?

Well, I already went to Brad's seminar*, although he said he had new material in the e-mail he sent us, I think he was only referring to recordings from when he worked with Michael.

I went with my MJJcommunity shirt and no one came so that proves that the guy is just someone looking for attention.

Brad didn't play any new songs, but I can say that the echo of the vocals in TYLA is proper of the song and not a room effect since we were in a closed recording room with soundproof foam.

It was a good experience, but I would not go again, it was fun and interesting to hear stories and anecdotes but since the robbery, there is nothing new to see in the seminars.

Bro goes to a seminar and expects new material but also records it. Then admits to doing so on a public forum including what he was wearing just just to make himself even more traceable.

MJ fans bro.

Like what were you going to do had Brad played something unleaked huh? Keep it to yourself? Share it online? Sell the recording? Like, that’s just suspicious.

Brad must not give a fuck if it’s this easy to record his seminars.

Thank you
Both the verse and the chorus sound similar to The Price of Fame, don’t they? But the underlying groove makes this song

Is the TYLA source real? Some people are saying its fake, mostly due to the pronunciation of some words.
The seminar recordings are real. I dont know about the Snippets. Damien said they sound real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill Bottrell on Tomboy:
(note: an instrumental was deposited at the USCO on Oct 28, 1985)

John Barnes and Matt Forger and I worked on that at Hayvenhurst.

Nov.8, Dec 2 - 5, 1985
The song was already started by Matt and John, probably EO sessions.

As far as tomboy, I didn't make it and was not fully completed. - John

Bill Bottrell on Tomboy:

Nov.8, Dec 2 - 5, 1985
Nice, but can we get more info? Was he there when Troutman was there? What does it sound like to him? Was it close to being completed?

Hopefully, I’ve got to experience this song in the highest quality possible someday.
I heard it once at a Brad seminar in a professional sound studio on big speakers in highest quality possible. It was so powerful!

Crazy how such song wasn't released during Michalels lifetime. Or even post 2009.

this is interesting, Bill Bottrell on his work at Hayvenhurst:

22[songs] with names, others just called "new song", "rap song" or "scream-o-blaster" and other titles made up in the moment of writing on the tape box.
There are a few other songs on his calendars I’d love to know more about: “A Way with Words,” “Choir Song,” “Trash Can Song,” etc.
Bill Bottrell on Tomboy:

Nov.8, Dec 2 - 5, 1985
Phenomenal—confirmation that the Copyright Office registrations aren’t the most updated versions of songs.

Nice, but can we get more info? Was he there when Troutman was there? What does it sound like to him? Was it close to being completed?
Bill said some time ago (I think it was last year) he's recorded two songs with Roger.

Back