The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Michael describing a video concept to his videographer Steven Howell.

“Sun is setting and I must see the sunset from atop so I rush on top of the roof and my God, I become moved by the beauty of a sunset. Show the truth of its beauty on my expression how it inspires me in truth. Wind blows shirt and hair. Different locations of sunset.”

“Talk about myself my dreams and what I want to do. Show me preparing to dance with record glove hat and quick step. Magic shots like a Fosse movie. Then night fall the magic of the night .now. The film must be too good to be true, like a fairy tale. Something out of a story book. The key is to get and do exactly what I see in my head.”

10365553-876354422390531-3110990490767836310-o.jpg
10403990-876354312390542-3206041144445768364-o.jpg

This also sounds a bit like that home video of him dancing outside his ranch..?
I can't find it but I believe it was a demo video for this commercial:

Don't you think it has similarities to the video idea @BlackAnon posted?

Also it's strange that MJ is talking like the ranch footage is for Smooth Criminal while it looks more like that L.A. Gear commercial..?

Also it's strange that MJ is talking like the ranch footage is for Smooth Criminal while it looks more like that L.A. Gear commercial..?
Smooth Criminal video was either in '86 or '87 and Neverland Ranch was purchased in '88. So yeah, I'm not really sure.

Smooth Criminal video was either in '86 or '87 and Neverland Ranch was purchased in '88. So yeah, I'm not really sure.
Smooth Criminal started filming in March of 1987 and the footage from private videos was shot after so it could've been for LA Gear or he was just experimenting but I don't think his written idea was for this in particular

I always had the impression that MJ wrote the song in 1993. Therefor his surprised reaction at the deposition.
Yeah that's the same impression I had too mate. Mike looked taken aback when the guy mentioned it to him, doesn't MJ even say "how do you know about Michael McKeller"
The way I took it was as if to say I've only just written that

Yeah that's the same impression I had too mate. Mike looked taken aback when the guy mentioned it to him, doesn't MJ even say "how do you know about Michael McKeller"
The way I took it was as if to say I've only just written that
Yeah, he seems surprised that they even knew it existed

Honestly, the stuff that came out of the Jeffre Philips lawsuit is some of the most fascinating info I've seen in a while.

What's really blown me away is how many Audio CD-Rs have made their way back to the estate: A mix dated May 09 of Ghost Of Another Lover, TYLA, Breath, and even some songs we know almost nothing about, like Love Heals, Dancing For Love, Heaven With A Smile, You Were There, and more.

Who knows if any of these have vocals or if they're just instrumental ideas.
So is there hope, that there is a more complete version than that leaked seminar recording of „ G O A L „ ???

Has "On The Line" ever had a year definitively pinned down ? I've seen some sources say 1995, Ultimate Collection says July 1996 (may or may not be accurate).

Goes without saying, that I was talking about - vocally more complete - .
Do we know if there are more vocals than we have heard??
It actually replies to your question. There should be at least a more refined mix than the one we've heard, but we can't tell if any new elements have been included (including new vocal takes).

It's not that hard to read, is it?

I've been a fan of Mike for as long as I can remember, but I'll be damned if I'm ever gonna be able to read the man's handwriting 😅
Madly off-topic but I need to share my pain, lol. A Top Ten of Michael's fave singles and albums from 1979. I've got the singles bc someone typed out a list but the albums ...

I can make out a few (J5, Bee Gees, Quincy) but basically I'm a bit ... 🤨

GSfTXl3XAAEeQBv

Reactions: MJ5
@zinniabooklover
  1. Thank you - sly & family stone
  2. Ben - MJ
  3. Standing im the shadows of love
  4. Close to you - the carpenters
  5. People - barbra Streisand
  6. Let's get it on - Marvin Gaye
  7. That's the way of the world - Earth Wind & Fire
  8. Leaving on a jet plane - Peter, Paul &