The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Dream away doesnt sound special to me, I hear all this praise for it and I just don’t get it
It's literally Human Nature Part 2...

I love the chorus to the song but I agree, it's not that great but maybe we'd feel different if it was released mixed and mastered.

Human Nature, Dream Away and For All Time is a trilogy.

I remember how everyone was saying „men in black“ and „GYWOOM“ are the holy grail.. 🤪
I still think a full version of Men In Black would be to be honest, if one exists

Buffalo Bill, Joy, Price Of Fame (finished version if it exists) and a HQ version of Ghost Of Another Lover, are up there for me personally.

I can't believe how fortunate we've been in the last 15 years in regards to unreleased material.

I still think a full version of Men In Black would be to be honest, if one exists

Buffalo Bill, Joy, Price Of Fame (finished version if it exists) and a HQ version of Ghost Of Another Lover, are up there for me personally.

I can't believe how fortunate we've been in the last 15 years in regards to unreleased material.
& "why" (solo)

If we're talking songs we each wanna hear the most, my pick is definitely the Will.I.Am tracks. I'm Dreamin'.

Buffalo Bill is definitely Holy Grail of the MJ community.
Yeah, agree with this.

Also, "Why Can't I Be". Chords similar to The Girl Is Mine, so it must be a good song. Judging by the title, it just didn't fit the direction of the Thriller album.

Most intriguing title, "Nymphette Lover".

1pMoG48.png

they also missed these:

bad 30,
dangerous 25
dangerous 30
history 25
victory (any)
invincible 25 will be missed
... loading ...

He sang the heck out of them all and that's all that matters. Serious Effect is genuinely quite cool though.

All of them could be "contemporized" and they'd fit in very well with today's standards.
Hmm I think 'Work That Body' could be pretty fun track if it's reworked with a hard-hitting NJS-beat, but 'Serious Effect'..? It lacks a proper chorus imo and that is hard to work with

That 'Rich Girl' snippet is pretty convincing, pretty scary actually and also annoying that people would put so much energy just to create fake shit

Back