The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Isn't he is saying they will not do anything with Dream Away here:

'What happens to the two unreleased songs by Porcaro and Jackson is unclear. Branca said the estate is focused on its upcoming Jackson biopic and has no immediate plans to release them.'
he said NOTHING there, its all fodder words. how long is immedietally? who knows.

Isn't he saying they will not do anything with Dream Away here:

'What happens to the two unreleased songs by Porcaro and Jackson is unclear. Branca said the estate is focused on its upcoming Jackson biopic and has no immediate plans to release them.'
What Branca says and does are two different things. I bet they gave porcaro the money he wanted because they want to use it for a certain reason (biopic soundtrack).

Now that I think of it, Brody Brown (Bruno mars producer) would be a good pick because the sound of “24k magic” album would make a very interesting updated version of C45
He did say that he was working on some unreleased MJ songs a few years ago during an interview, so it's possible.

What do you guys think about Rich Girl based on the snippet? I guess the only way we’ll know for sure if this snippet is legit or not is by asking Korgnex, considering it has his tag over it:

What do you guys think about Rich Girl based on the snippet? I guess the only way we’ll know for sure if this snippet is legit or not is by asking Korgnex, considering it has his tag over it:
I said nobody has the real song, what's there to be unsure about? :/

It is AI.

Interesting choice to incorporate korgnex into the song but we rock

He did say that he was working on some unreleased MJ songs a few years ago during an interview, so it's possible.
Has this been discussed before in this thread? He says in this interview he was given the songs in 2018. He must have been the producer the estate was working with in 2018 that never got released. I thought it was a mystery about who that producer was but it must be him. He also says those songs he worked on will see the light of day (this interview was from 2023 years after he started work on the songs).

Has this been discussed before in this thread? He says in this interview he was given the songs in 2018. He must have been the producer the estate was working with in 2018 that never got released. I thought it was a mystery about who that producer was but it must be him. He also says those songs he worked on will see the light of day (this interview was from 2023 years after he started work on the songs).
Yea we discussed it. Not much to say tho, no idea what or when It's coming

Honestly I would change the drums. Jeff Porcaro's drums just clash too strongly imo. It seems disrespectful for some reason but that's a subtle change. It needs a smoother more Human Nature/80s sound.
I would like to hear the very first C1945 in 1984. Before it was altered at all actually.

Biopic soundtrack possibly? Would love to hear it

Listening to even more of the interview it sounds more like an Xscape project. He said the estate let him choose which material he wanted to work on (similar with Timbaland back in 2013). He worked on the songs at Marvin’s Room (owned by John McClain). He says the estate only sent him the “vocal stems” so it must be an entirely new production on the instrumentals (just like Xscape). Wonder if it’s related to the project Teddy said the estate was asking him to work on back in late 2022.

He seems confident they’re coming out even after 5 years. “Yes, absolutely” he says when asked. This means Branca is blatantly lying when he says there’s no plans for unreleased music releases - OR they are working on unreleased music but have no idea what format to release it in.

Listening to even more of the interview it sounds more like an Xscape project. He said the estate let him choose which material he wanted to work on (similar with Timbaland back in 2013). He worked on the songs at Marvin’s Room (owned by John McClain). He says the estate only sent him the “vocal stems” so it must be an entirely new production on the instrumentals (just like Xscape). Wonder if it’s related to the project Teddy said the estate was asking him to work on back in late 2022.

He seems confident they’re coming out even after 5 years. “Yes, absolutely” he says when asked. This means Branca is blatantly lying when he says there’s no plans for unreleased music releases - OR they are working on unreleased music but have no idea what format to release it in.
I absolutely agree with you. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get an album in 2026 once the biopic hype starts dying down while still capitalizing on there being a hype around mj again. I would love the track list to be this:
  1. What More Can I Give (finished)
  2. Buffalo Bill (full vocals)
  3. Make or Break (JV said full vocals)
  4. Rich Girl (Buxer said “far along”)
  5. Joy (finished)
  6. I’m Dreamin’ (feat. will.i.am) (finished)
  7. Chicago 1945 (finished)
  8. Dream Away (finished)

Back