The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Would love to know how that snippet got to BBC's hands. Also we know that the channel that featured Deepak Chopra have "Breath" in their hands which is hilarious to me. The song has to be forgotten in their files.
Yeah it's a weird type of story for sure. Nowadays it'd be the equivalent of a news channel owning songs like Monster and Silent Spring or something lol.

Regarding TYLA and the majority, if not all unreleased songs, there's a reason why they are unreleased. They were never good enough to make an album. I really can't think of anything right now which I thought to myself, "how did this not make the final album?".

They are fun to listen to and at this point, all we have that is "new". And there have been a few gems and I'm sure there are more gems in the vault, but always never quite strong enough to hold up against what made it on the albums.

Not necessarily. Plenty of Michaels unreleased songs are great but you can also understand why they weren't included on albums due to cohesiveness.

I don't entirely agree with you. Many songs that ended up on specific albums were written much earlier but were put "on hold." For example - Blood On The Dance Floor was largely written during the work on the Dangerous. We will never know what material Michael might have revisited – especially since even "Little Susie" began to be written in the 1970s.

Yeah, if anything, most of MJs music was "leftover". Half of HIStory was new, and most of Invincible was created for the new albums, just different sessions. But otherwise.

People have been selling it around for years, I don't know why is it so damn special still.
There was ONE source who was selling it years ago, where the snippet originated from, a sale did not take place at that point in time. The source only was selling once, and an individual bought it out and has vaulted it since. It wasn't "circulating".
3 snippets leaked by 3 different people, lol. Seems like it's in the hands of a lot of folks—wouldn't be shocked if the whole mix pops up on YouTube in a few hours.
All these snippets are coming from Kai Danzberg, he posted one of them publicly and the others sent to kids in private. I don't know why he's doing this despite receiving a cease and desist from Sony awhile back.

He is not allowed to distribute or sell any Michael Jackson related material, unless authorized by SME or the Estate. The cease and desist came from sony and the estate.

it was about AI shit.. and my intention by sharing the snippet was to show people that this mix is shit because i saw many people making drama over that track.. had no clue that it would turn into another drama...

it was about AI shit.. and my intention by sharing the snippet was to show people that this mix is shit because i saw many people making drama over that track.. had no clue that it would turn into another drama...
Would you mind to share some details about the 2010 mix?

What's its track length? Is it structurewise same as the original mix or has it been edited (shortened, extended or restructured)?

Would you mind to share some details about the 2010 mix?

What's its track length? Is it structurewise same as the original mix or has it been edited (shortened, extended or restructured)?

its like 3:40 and i'd have to compare it to the leaked one... its just a bad mix.. sounds like seminar with dubbed instruments over it.. really strange.

its like 3:40 and i'd have to compare it to the leaked one... its just a bad mix.. sounds like seminar with dubbed instruments over it.. really strange.
It's rumoured that when MJ gave TYLA to Neff-U for him to work on he gave him a version which had a different vocal take with finalized vocals. Does the remix have any more vocals or are the vocals exactly the same as the version from the seminar leak?

Just came across this, I think it's AI but the transition from head voice to falsetto sounds too good to be AI. What do y'all think:

Anybody know more about this?

results.png

Just came across this, I think it's AI but the transition from head voice to falsetto sounds too good to be AI. What do y'all think:

Anybody know more about this?
MLK Leaker uploads fake stuff all the time, so no it's not real

I think the “Stop Throwin’ Your Life Away” snippets are fake. Kai is either scamming or got scammed.

Why do the vocals sound so poorly filtered? Neff-U had access to a high-quality mix and only added overdubs. Why are most of the instruments completely different to the leaked mix? Damien Shields said Neff-U only added guitar and strings. Why is it pitched down from the leaked mix? It just doesn’t align with anything we know about the 2010 mix.

I think the “Stop Throwin’ Your Life Away” snippets are fake. Kai is either scamming or got scammed.

Why do the vocals sound so poorly filtered? Neff-U had access to a high-quality mix and only added overdubs. Why are most of the instruments completely different to the leaked mix? Damien Shields said Neff-U only added guitar and strings. Why is it pitched down from the leaked mix? It just doesn’t align with anything we know about the 2010 mix.
Yeah completely agree. It sounds so odd.

Back