The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

The MJ Estate has all of Rodney jerkins Michael jackson demos and unreleased songs that was recorded for the invincible album

I'm surprised the remix is taking this long to leak if it was sold along with GYWOOM, the song was easily the most valuable song at the time since it hadn't fully leaked and it was an outtake that was being hyped up for over a decade, but it still ended up leaking days after it was sold. While STYLA is a song that isn't really different from the OG version (which has already been out for close to 5 years now) and is even described as sounding worse than the demo. If anything you'd expect that to have recklessly leaked instead of the song that for years was considered to be the "holy grail" of MJ songs lol.

But I wonder if there are other songs that were sold that people don't know about? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if a song like Rocker or Truth About Youth is being circulated at this instant.

But I wonder if there are other songs that were sold that people don't know about? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if a song like Rocker or Truth About Youth is being circulated at this instant.
I'd say it's likely. Mostly depends on how deep one's connections go. I wouldn't doubt if leaks we get have been long common among collectors, and they decide to "let go" of them when they're old news or no longer of the same rare status.

I'd say it's likely. Mostly depends on how deep one's connections go. I wouldn't doubt if leaks we get have been long common among collectors, and they decide to "let go" of them when they're old news or no longer of the same rare status.
Yeah high level collectors probably own everything and plus stuff we don't of their existence but I was more so thinking of the lower end stuff like the GYWOOM sale that was listed on ebay or even people who sell seminar recordings, since those have a higher chance of leaking and will allow normal plebs like us to hear those songs that are otherwise never going to see the light of day.

We don't even know the extent of all the material that were played on seminars, I mean, if you think about it:

-It was only just recently that we learned songs like Garbage was played at the Paris seminar with Bryan Loren and before the laptop leak in 2023 that was a title that was never heard of before.

-Shut Up And Dance was played at an event in 2017 and the song still hasn't leaked.

-We know of some rare songs that were played like Boots Groove or the Bad era demo of Chicago 1945 and they never once leaked.

-The seminar recording of Willing And Waiting was something that was leaked out of the blue with no snippets leaking beforehand.

-For an entire year no one knew that Water and Michael's Affirmation were played at the Making HIStory seminar in 2022 and at the time they were played there they were songs we had no info of, they were just titles that were copyright registered with nothing known about them. They were as mysterious as it could get. (I'm still dying to know just what exactly was played at that seminar, whoever has the full recording of the event is sitting on a goldmine.)

All of that just... makes me wonder what exactly is the fan community clueless about. It's something that's kind of eerie to think lol.

Yeah high level collectors probably own everything and plus stuff we don't of their existence but I was more so thinking of the lower end stuff like the GYWOOM sale that was listed on ebay or even people who sell seminar recordings, since those have a higher chance of leaking and will allow normal plebs like us to hear those songs that are otherwise never going to see the light of day.

We don't even know the extent of all the material that were played on seminars, I mean, if you think about it:

-It was only just recently that we learned songs like Garbage was played at the Paris seminar with Bryan Loren and before the laptop leak in 2023 that was a title that was never heard of before.

-Shut Up And Dance was played at an event in 2017 and the song still hasn't leaked.

-We know of some rare songs that were played like Boots Groove or the Bad era demo of Chicago 1945 and they never once leaked.

-The seminar recording of Willing And Waiting was something that was leaked out of the blue with no snippets leaking beforehand.

-For an entire year no one knew that Water and Michael's Affirmation were played at the Making HIStory seminar in 2022 and at the time they were played there they were songs we had no info of, they were just titles that were copyright registered with nothing known about them. They were as mysterious as it could get. (I'm still dying to know just what exactly was played at that seminar, whoever has the full recording of the event is sitting on a goldmine.)

All of that just... makes me wonder what exactly is the fan community clueless about. It's something that's kind of eerie to think lol.
The fact that collectors hide the existence of unknown titles makes me angry. Or seminar guests who look like they're being forced to sign a contract about not saying.
For Korgnex, AdeZ and any collector: WHY!?

The fact that collectors hide the existence of unknown titles makes me angry. Or seminar guests who look like they're being forced to sign a contract about not saying.
For Korgnex, AdeZ and any collector: WHY!?
Yeah because whenever someone talks about having anything, here's the general response:
1) Don't talk about it if you're not going to send it
2) Stop teasing
3) Fake insiders with fake info
4) *the basement dwellers of the MJ community conspire to commit felonies against collectors*

I can pretty much dismiss all except 4) that's where I feel its better to not associate, if I log out, I'll never have to worry about someone jumping out of a window with my laptop. 😂

Yeah because whenever someone talks about having anything, here's the general response:
2) Stop teasing
4) *the basement dwellers of the MJ community conspire to commit felonies against collectors*

I can pretty much dismiss all except 4) that's where I feel its better to not associate, if I log out, I'll never have to worry about someone jumping out of a window with my laptop. 😂
You have a good point, but what about collectors like you and Korgnex, who we know do have material. You and him said a lot about existing songs but I can remember that you already knew about the existence of "Dream Away" before we did 😀

2) Stop teasing

Tell me there is more unreleased songs MJ recorded we don't know titles there is songs like dream away ?

I can remember that you already knew about the existence of "Dream Away" before we did 😀
Correct
You have a good point, but what about collectors like you and Korgnex, who we know do have material. You and him said a lot about existing songs but I can remember that you already knew about the existence of "Dream Away" before we did 😀
However, my point still stands, I don't need or want to draw this unwanted attention, though by saying this I'm also inadvertently drawing attention to myself. I can't speak for others.

Correct

However, my point still stands, I don't need or want to draw this unwanted attention, though by saying this I'm also inadvertently drawing attention to myself. I can't speak for others.
Well, you have your point and I respect it. But I really don't understand why they need to hide that kind of information

Well, you have your point and I respect it. But I really don't understand why they need to hide that kind of information
I say this as someone who is not a "collector", but I can imagine the reasoning is

a) Wanting to retain the value they paid for audio/info that accompanies said audio

b) The age old "Look what I've got/know and you don't"

c) As far as collaborators, keeping a lid on certain tracks may just be out of respect of MJ as an artist, or wanting to save a few personal stories for themselves. Which is understandable imo.

I say this as someone who is not a "collector", but I can imagine the reasoning is

a) Wanting to retain the value they paid for audio/info that accompanies said audio

b) The age old "Look what I've got/know and you don't"

c) As far as collaborators, keeping a lid on certain tracks may just be out of respect of MJ as an artist, or wanting to save a few personal stories for themselves. Which is understandable imo.
It doesn't really make sense to keep an artist's private information as long as it's not something so personal. We just want the title of something we don't know and that's it

It doesn't really make sense to keep an artist's private information as long as it's not something so personal. We just want the title of something we don't know and that's it
I mean, I agree with you 100%. The gatekeeping is silly. But everyone is different and as @SeriousFX mentioned, egos - among other things - are bound to get in the way.

Yes, you are right. They were just experimenting with sounds when recording the original demo.

I'm not suggesting Loving You would've been a hit if it made the BAD album, but out of all the demos the Estate has given us, this is my favorite. It does sound like something Stevie Wonder would do.
It's funny you should say that, it's always reminded me of a Stevie cut. It would have fit perfectly on Hotter Than July, between All I Do and Rocket Love.

One of my favourite songs that's been released since 2009.

Last edited:
The only thing Im interesting in hearing at this point is the 2008 version of Hollywood.
IMO, there's way more I am interested in.

All of the 1983-1986 demos for BAD. With Buffalo Bill and Make or Break being at the top of that list.

That Girl from The Jacksons. Why Can't I Be.

And the Will.i.Am tracks. I feel like whatever they worked on, was probably going to be released at some point.

Back