The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Brad on Michael recording the slow intro to TWYMMF. I still wonder why he chose to lip-sync this instead of singing live

When Michael was about to kick off his 2nd leg (USA) of the Bad tour in 1988, we set up shop in Pensacola, FL, for rehearsals. He was scheduled to be on the Grammys, then start the Madison Square Garden shows in NYC. He wanted to do something special for Grammys, so we recorded the slow intro of "The Way You Make Me Feel" in a recording truck, and ran microphone cables up to his room in the hotel. He did all of the BG vocals (four-part harmony, four tracks per part = 16 tracks) in his room, and we put it all together in the truck. We jumped into the Hit Factory in NY a few days before the Grammy show for some final touches to the mix. The performance was amazing, and our little hotel-studio worked like a charm.

Sure I do. But since it's still a working title, it won't do much for you.
One thing I don’t understand is this: the mj estate tried to use the most recent music for “Michael”. You claim that there are 25 finished tracks from the later years. Why would they not use 10 out of the 25 for the album and instead used fakes, and old songs like another day, behind the mask and much too soon. Too be honest, you are contradicting literally everyone who has knowledge on the final years. Damien said it’s pretty much only scratch vocals, Joe Vogel says the same. Even MP has said “it was very unlikely to record vocals in the final years”. The fact you refuse to say titles or give any type of proof that you know what you’re talking about and not making it up leads me to believe you are just attention seeking. I’m happy to apologize once you actually giving titles, dates and or snippets.

I'm not interested in sharing any of the song at the moment. It's also not a miracle to get to it. If you got money, you can buy things. If you have the right connections you might even be able to pull that deal of yourself. I am not gaining anything from anyones trust on this forum. I am sharing my knowledge for free and thats it.

What happens if I provide said snippet is predictable and I rather not have some "mix or extended version" floating around on YouTube.

Plus, you don't seem to be able to understand what I'm saying. I do not have the full song. I have the unmixed stems.
Alright then. Then don't get whiny when people don't believe you and call out on your bullshit lol. I don't know how you still have individuals believing you when even Korgnex said you're just full of shit.

Korgnex does not know me. He does not have GOAL. He lives in his own bubble. He is not "the Michael Jackson god".
If you knew, how many collectors there are, reading this thread and asking me about the stems ;)
Yet he's the one who offered proof over the years. On the other hand you did not.

Read above. The lucky guy get's his shot. I'm ready to answer that one question. I hope he makes it fun and chooses something interesting.
ok my question for you is this: which track from 2008 or 9 is most complete and your favourite. What is the title, creation date, producers involved, sonic comparisons, lyrics. Anything about that one track. If I ever go back to a seminar with MP I will ask him directly to confirm or deny this information.

Last edited:
my question wasn't about TYLA, it was about songs that sound like the song
forget my question

Teddy it is. I bet a lot of people will be pissed at me.

It still seems to be a working title and I can only give away the information I have.
I received the folder as following: "Faith Id Kill Rough" (back then you couldn't do an apostrophe in ProTools, thats why it's missing).
Includes 46 stems/tracks with very basic descriptions.
The files are definitely from ProTools which would indicate that it's Invincible era or after.
Altough there is no date anywhere - (this is typical for Teddys stems)
Quality wise it's very high. 44100Hz.
The lead vocal (still rough) has a runtime of 8:42 minutes.
The bassline reminds me of 2000 Watts or is at least following the direction.
The drums itself are analog and not digital like Rodneys drums.
Not a very funky song. Rather dark and semi aggressive.
Lyrics are mumbled with chewing gum - (who would have thought that?)
The word "faith" never appears in the vocals.
"Kill" on the other hand a couple of times within the bridge.
Features the common "doo doo doo" in between.
Features a very heavy guitar in the background.

It's kinda surprising to me. If you look at other stuff from Teddy, you will notice that most of the tracks he did, had a positive vibe.
This one is the opposite.

And I know there will be comments like "What's the lyrics?" and "Share snippets".
I may do the lyrics part in the near future. Right now I just don't have the time to do this properly.
I can only understand 3/4 of the words.
Already from your description i'm kinda hyped for this song ngl

It still seems to be a working title and I can only give away the information I have.
I received the folder as following: "Faith Id Kill Rough" (back then you couldn't do an apostrophe in ProTools, thats why it's missing)
The files are definitely from ProTools which would indicate that it's Invincible era or after.
Very little BG vocals.

It's kinda surprising to me. If you look at other stuff from Teddy, you will notice that most of the tracks he did, had a positive vibe.

And I know there will be comments like "What's the lyrics?" and "Share snippets".
I may do the lyrics part in the near future. Right now I just don't have the time to do this properly.

Edit: I know it's very hard to interpret what you just read, if you never heard an actual Michael rough take. This is a Ghost excerpt. Nothing special. But it gives an idea, on how Michaels brain worked: https://voca.ro/19E2WvcFLXla
That's pretty interesting if true. Are you able to send a screenshot of the ProTools session showing the runtime, some of the tracks and all?

I received the folder as following: "Faith Id Kill Rough" (back then you couldn't do an apostrophe in ProTools, thats why it's missing)
Very little BG vocals.

Edit: I know it's very hard to interpret what you just read, if you never heard an actual Michael rough take. This is a Ghost excerpt. Nothing special. But it gives an idea, on how Michaels brain worked: https://voca.ro/19E2WvcFLXla
Well, this is indeed some real new information. It would actually be interesting to develop further when you have time.

I would have thought they used 48000Hz. But this could have some technical aspects from the early 2000s. I don't know.
My ProTools knowledge is basically zero (by choice). I hate ProTools.
Thank you for answering and giving some information i appreciate it. I don’t mean to sound harsh or attack you. It’s just that there has been so many fake “insiders” in the past I am cautious about anyone, especially when you say there are a bunch of finished unreleased tracks when literally every other source has claimed the opposite. Please keep giving info because it helps the fans peice together the giant puzzle of the unreleased tracks. Would you be willing to answer my 2008/9 track question?

Back