The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

You are correct. The songs we are talking about are mostly not registered. For good reason.

This is why revealing them might lead to speculation about me. Which again, I don’t want to risk. Maybe, but it‘s a hard maybe, I‘ll upload something in the next few weeks.

GOAL is vocally finished. Amazing track. The last time I talked about it, I got hardcore downvoted. I was planing on organising a fundraiser, as the song was for sale back then. That offer is gone by now, as I have bought the stems myself.
There is HQ version of ghost of another love ?

You are correct. The songs we are talking about are mostly not registered. For good reason.

This is why revealing them might lead to speculation about me. Which again, I don’t want to risk. Maybe, but it‘s a hard maybe, I‘ll upload something in the next few weeks.

GOAL is vocally finished. Amazing track. The last time I talked about it, I got hardcore downvoted. I was planing on organising a fundraiser, as the song was for sale back then. That offer is gone by now, as I have bought the stems myself.
Ghost of another love u talking about different than leaked version it has more vocals not mumbling and HQ ?

Some of the stems have a date. July, 16th 2005 for example.

As for why the songs haven’t been used by now:
The Estate is the partner in crime that does not want to collaborate. The head of the Estate is a women, which everyone calls ‚the snake‘. From the stories she‘s very unpleasant. BB and MP have offered the songs to the Estate but have been turned down.
Ah yes! John Branca my favourite Woman. Bro at least Korg shows off while establishing himself with proof, while you're just yapping.
So let me do the same. I have Dark Lady , I might upload a snippet in a few weeks.
Boom. Attention!

Some of the stems have a date. July, 16th 2005 for example.

As for why the songs haven’t been used by now:
The Estate is the partner in crime that does not want to collaborate. The head of the Estate is a women, which everyone calls ‚the snake‘. From the stories she‘s very unpleasant. BB and MP have offered the songs to the Estate but have been turned down.
May I ask when you talked to MP? Recently?
Maybe the Estate changed their mind in the meantime cos of the upcoming biopic. Would be great to hear at least one unknown song then.

Ah yes! John Branca my favourite Woman. Bro at least Korg shows off while establishing himself with proof, while you're just yapping.
So let me do the same. I have Dark Lady , I might upload a snippet in a few weeks.
Boom. Attention!
People stopped believing anything this user was saying when they asked people to DM them for song info lol.

I think that has been discussed via Twitter before. The song is boring by the way.

‚I‘m still the King‘ or ‚Still the King‘ with will.i.am is so much better and energetic. I hope it gets released someday.
Is this the only complete song from these sessions?

You are the only one who mentioned this song. Is this also in MP's possession? A full song with MJ only?

I don’t know, how many songs are finished.

Otherwise I know someone from 2seas. They have the recordings/demos in their vault. Next time I’m over there, I’m gonna ask and maybe listen, if they let me. I don’t know many people have contacted them about that either way.

Can’t comment on the other song.
I was asking about the song "I'm Still The King". If it is complete and if MJ is only on the song.

Interesting thought. I haven’t asked him about the relationship with the Estate in a couple of months.
I hope i dont bother you but i just gotta ask something more haha.

The mentioned 25 songs… are they MJ solo compositions (alla Speechless, Hollywood Tonight etc) or does this include songs with producers (like Jerkins)?
Also do you know anything about the songs MJ created with Neff-U?

Thanks again 😄

I think they're doing everything on purpose. The closest thing to the 2008 mux is Neff-U's treatment of HT (with Ace von Johnson on guitar), and yet they've chosen Teddy's abomination.
I don't think it's on purpose, at least for the rest of the songs. For Xscape and Blue Gangsta they picked the earliest versions there were but for A Place With No Name they picked the most recent version. I think it's just a lack of research on their part.

Even some of the songs that came from the Sony server leaks are also outdated versions instead of recent ones.

Last edited:
will.i.am doesn’t want the song out in the public in order to pay respect to Michael.

I don’t know everything about the state of the song. And I certainly won’t comment on who owns a copy.

What I can say; The recreation on YouTube is almost the correct beat. I have the version I heard in my head all the time.
Paying respect to Michael Jackson does not seem to be an issue for will.i.am.

For example, some years ago will.i.am revealed that he tried to release the 'I'm Dreaming' unreleased song (which also have vocals from Michael Jackson) on his '#willpower' album (2013).

But much to will.i.am's dismay, the Michael Jackson Estate did not give the green light to that.

Boom. Attention!
I think he's talking about Alicia though, but if I'm not mistaken she retired a few years ago.

I‘d say it‘s probably 70/30 for Michael solos.

There are 2-3 more Jerkins tracks from Invincible that are complete. After Invincible, no more Jerkins tracks that are finished to my knowledge.

Neff-U did a great job after all.
I love the TYLA mix - to name one song that’s known already.
Like get around from jerkins tracks ?

The someone was me. If I reveal to much information on the conversation itself, Michael Prince and other associates would know who I am. I am trying to prevent that.

Ask specific questions and I might answer them as in depth as I can.
You contradict yourself, asked about the topic of 25 finished songs in MP‘s possession, you say that „the someone“ talking about it was you.

Some posts of you later you say that you don’t know how many songs are finished..
so what is it?

All in all, you don’t need to wonder why users here are skeptical about you.
You come across as dishonest by the way you post & the contradictions in said posts.
screams „attention seeking“ to me.

Last edited:
You contradict yourself, asked about the topic of 25 finished songs in MP‘s possession, you say that „the someone“ talking about it was you.

Some posts of you later you say that you don’t know how many songs are finished..
so what is it?

All in all, you don’t need to wonder why users here are skeptical about you.
You come across as dishonest by the way you post & the contradictions in said posts.
All in all it screams „attention seeking“.
Well to be fair… he was asked if he knows how many songs from the sessions with will.i.am are finished. It seems he doesnt have Information about that.

The 25 songs he is talking about here are in Michael Prince possession. Thats at least what i can read of his posts.

Because some kids on here thought I am not telling the truth although I don’t earn anything from it. And I certainly don’t need the attention.

I bought the unmixed stems.
You can guess how much it costs, but I am not revealing that.

But, and that is a very far stretch, if anyone is able to provide me with the whole Teddy Riley Dangerous mixes that popped up on eBay a couple of years ago, I might share the instrumental or some vocals to GOAL.

And no, we are not playing some games along the lines of ‚show us proof’. You guys had the opportunity back then.
Considering your notorious past, you can't expect everyone to believe you.

I‘d say it‘s probably 70/30 for Michael solos.

There are 2-3 more Jerkins tracks from Invincible that are complete. After Invincible, no more Jerkins tracks that are finished to my knowledge.

Neff-U did a great job after all.
I love the TYLA mix - to name one song that’s known already.
The TYLA is too overdubbed. You can barely hear the vocals on it.

Back