The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

MJ often said he was doing or was going to do something when he really had no interest in actually doing it.
Did he? Do you have some examples?

I think the many times that the brothers tried to get MJ back with them on a record and it not happening speaks for itself.

Well there could be a lot of other things than a lack of interest, logistical reasons mainly.

Also as a side not I'm not entirely sure what MJ saying something in 1999 has to do with what I said.
I reacted to this sentence, I'm sorry if you meant something different by it:

'I also very much doubt the whole reunion album with his brothers thing. I think it was pretty clear that MJ was not interested.'

He was likely referring to the Jacksons scrapped "Humanity" album as they probably had plans to release it later. Here's some context from the letter sent to Jermaine from MJJ dated May 22nd, 1995 with an intended release of third quarter 1996

"In accordance with our previous conversations, this letter shall serve to confirm our commitment as(to) you regarding the permission of Michael Jackson on THE "JACKSON HUMANITY ALBUM." PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LETTER IS INTENDED TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENT OF YOUR INVESTOR REGARDING THE PARTICIPATION OF CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE JACKSON FAMILY, INCLUDING MICHAEL JACKSON...up to two (2) songs be included on the described album, it being understood and agreed that the vocal performance by Michael Jackson may be as a solo or featured performer or as a member of a group and that we shall have approval of all elements of the recordings."

I also feel like this album was scrapped in 96 due to Michael touring for HIStory. I know they worked on a few songs but I wonder how far the songs progressed before being scrapped completely.

I also feel like this album was scrapped in 96 due to Michael touring for HIStory. I know they worked on a few songs but I wonder how far the songs progressed before being scrapped completely.
There was a rumor of a song between MJ and Randy. But I remember that it never happened

But don't you agree he is talking very specifically about three cuts, in 1999:

Which brings us back the obligation letter sent to Jermaine from MJJ from 1995…he agreed up to 2 songs for Humanity

"In accordance with our previous conversations, this letter shall serve to confirm our commitment as(to) you regarding the permission of Michael Jackson on THE "JACKSON HUMANITY ALBUM." PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LETTER IS INTENDED TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENT OF YOUR INVESTOR REGARDING THE PARTICIPATION OF CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE JACKSON FAMILY, INCLUDING MICHAEL JACKSON...up to two (2) songs be included on the described album, it being understood and agreed that the vocal performance by Michael Jackson may be as a solo or featured performer or as a member of a group and that we shall have approval of all elements of the recordings."

This is likely for "J5", another unreleased Jacksons reunion album that was in production in 1998. But I'm not certain if it's related to the "Humanity" album.

Last edited:
This is likely for "J5", another unreleased Jacksons reunion album that was in production in 1998. But I'm not certain if it's related to the "Humanity" album.
I'd assume another reunion project in 1998 would be nothing but the shelved Humanity album they were allegedly working on in 1995

Not necessarily a new leak, but this is a very accurate recreation of the original 1994 version of “Much Too Soon”. I think it sounds much better than the overproduced version on the Michael album.

Off topic but could this track be a remake of a remake of 'Streetwalker', since it not only sounds like Loren's demo's for 'Man in Black', Superfly Sister, '7 Digits' e.a. but there is also a melody of Streetwalker in there, right?

Starting at 0:46

Off topic but could this track be a remake of a remake of 'Streetwalker', since it not only sounds like Loren's demo's for 'Man in Black', Superfly Sister, '7 Digits' e.a. but there is also a melody of Streetwalker in there, right?

Which track in particular mate, the first one? Ain't That What 'Chu Want? I can definitely hear it

It always amazes me when critics of Mike say he was only "only as good as his producers" when you hear what his producers did without him, some stuff sounds so ordinary and almost average.
Michael never gets the credit for elevating all of his collaborators, he got the best out of them.

Which track in particular mate, the first one? Ain't That What 'Chu Want? I can definitely hear it

It always amazes me when critics of Mike say he was only "only as good as his producers" when you hear what his producers did without him, some stuff sounds so ordinary and almost average.
Michael never gets the credit for elevating all of his collaborators, he got the best out of them.

Yes 'Ain't That What 'Chu Want?'

I agree, I don't like really like this album in general but know MJ would really elevate it to appropriate levels!

Sounds straight out of some Prince stuff. Funky as hell though

I hear it.

Does anybody have more information about these tracks and if they're real?

Bio
Can You... (will.i.am)
Cry/Cried (different from the Invincible track)
If We Still Love (will.i.am)
Pressure
Seduction
Soldier's Entrance
Triple Threat Cable
Vibrationist

Bio
Can You... (will.i.am)
Pressure
Seduction
Soldier's Entrance
Triple Threat Cable
Vibrationist
A user here spoke to Shelby Lee II Myrick (producer of the song Seduction) and he said that Seduction is a song that he sent to MJ's record label but isn't sure if MJ ever recorded it. He described the song to be an up-tempo that's similar to Billie Jean.
He said he never met MJ. He confides that he did send a song called “Seduction” to the former label MJJ Productions. He was contacted by someone from his management team and told that he might record the song, but he never heard back after that. He heard rumors that his song was to be released but he didn't hear MJ's rendition of the song. He also added that a number of fans have already contacted him about the song. But, he says, like many of MJ's songs, Sony has locked down his material. His song is an Up Tempo in the vein of “Billie Jean”.
Pressure is a real song that's registered at the ASCAP that's produced by the Darkchild team. MJ is listed as the performer so it might've been a song that he recorded.

Bio is a real song and it's one of the first songs made for the Invincible album in 1997-1998 along with Hanson, That, and Monster.

Soldier's Entrance is a song that was first registered in 1999 at the Copyright Office so it's likely a track that was made during the Invicible sessions.
Type of Work:​
Recorded Document
Document Number:​
V3442D689
Date of Recordation:​
1999-10-04
Entire Copyright Document:​
V3442 D688-690 P1-53
Title:​
Soldier’s entrance / By Micheal J, Jackson.

The rest haven't been confirmed to be real like stated above.

Last edited:
Soldier's Entrance is a song that was first registered in 1999 at the Copyright Office so it's likely a track that was made during the Invicible sessions.
Type of Work:​
Recorded Document
Document Number:​
V3442D689
Date of Recordation:​
1999-10-04
Entire Copyright Document:​
V3442 D688-690 P1-53
Title:​
Soldier’s entrance / By Micheal J, Jackson.
I don't think SE being a song. The registration code doesn't match other songs (which usually start with PAxxxxxx). I think this might be some visual thing related to the ES performance at the MJ&Friends concerts

Bio
Can You... (will.i.am)
Pressure
Seduction
Soldier's Entrance
Triple Threat Cable
Vibrationist
To add to what has already been said, Will I Am's songs are rumors.
And Vibrationist and Triple Threat Cable aren't songs.

Back