The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

So its confirmed that Stop That is indeed Tomboy. Tomboy would've been such a hit
I have a feeling Tomboy and Turning Me Off are going to be good ones. I don't know why, I've just got a feeling

It still amazes me how the best and most complete demos are from the Bad sessions, Mike was really focused and on form during the Bad era

So its confirmed that Stop That is indeed Tomboy. Tomboy would've been such a hit
All we know is Stop That uses at least elements from Tomboy.
Matt Forger said, Michael gave Roger the multitracks of Tomboy.

Stop That has MJ's Hee-Hees in the background as well as an ow! in the ending. It also has a funky guitar but isnt as prominent. Stop That seems to just be Tomboy but with a reworked and expanded instrumental of it
I think what they mean is till we hear Tomboy, we won't know how much, if any, of that song appears in Stop That.

Well, I can hear the Captain EO-esque rhythm that people who have heard Tomboy confirmed.
I can hear that swung “i bet ya’ remember” melody in the guitar, which John Barnes has said is from Tomboy.
Starts at 0:09 mark in the left-audio track for those interested- same melody as “I bet ya’ remember” from RTT.

I can hear that swung “i bet ya’ remember” melody in the guitar, which John Barnes has said is from Tomboy.
Starts at 0:09 mark in the left-audio track for those interested- same melody as “I bet ya’ remember” from RTT.
I kinda see/hear it?

I have a theory, That funky guitar track that Matt Forger (I think he wrote the book) said isn't in Stop That, and I wonder if the harmonica replaced it

Oh I missed that quote from Prince.
This is common practice for Biopics. Rodney Jerkins participated in remixing certain songs by Whitney Houston for example.
He said it at an event not too long ago: https://x.com/michaelbiopic/status/1712502072153624836

It wouldn't surprise me if they gave up on releasing new music along with the movie, but it would be cool if they were to bring back the plans they had in 2018 of releasing singles as a way to promote the movie and put MJ back in the charts before the movie is out. How long does a movie promotion last? 1-2 months? They could do it similarly to how MJ wanted to release new music while he was in London and release 2 singles within that timeframe, then compile them on an EP release with a few extra songs.

Were these worked on during Bad?
They were made during the Bad sessions. That's all we know.
That article isn't all true, Broken Chair is a song from the 2000's since Neff-U is listed as the producer and he only worked with MJ in the final years of his life.
Registration Number / Date:​
SRu000994865 / 2010-08-16
Application Title:​
Broken Chair.
Title:​
Broken Chair.
Description:​
Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant:​
Michael Durham Prince. Address: 30402 Vineyard Lane, Santa Clarita, CA, 91384, United States.
Theron Feemster III. Address: 16830 Ventura Blvd., Ste. 415, Encino, CA, 91436, United States.
The Estate of Michael J. Jackson d.b.a. c/o Hoffman, Sabban, & Watenmaker, Transfer: By Will. Address: 10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2200, Los Angeles, CA, 90024, United States.

That article isn't all true, Broken Chair is a song from the 2000's since Neff-U is listed as the producer and he only worked with MJ in the final years of his life.
Broken Chair.
Broken Chair.
Michael Durham Prince. Address: 30402 Vineyard Lane, Santa Clarita, CA, 91384, United States.
Theron Feemster III. Address: 16830 Ventura Blvd., Ste. 415, Encino, CA, 91436, United States.
The Estate of Michael J. Jackson d.b.a. c/o Hoffman, Sabban, & Watenmaker, Transfer: By Will. Address: 10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2200, Los Angeles, CA, 90024, United States.
Thanks for the info, are Get Back On Me & The Hunt real?

Broken Chair.
Broken Chair.
Didn't Neff-U work on remixing some old tracks during 2007/08 sessions (like TYLA, for example)?

He said it at an event not too long ago: https://x.com/michaelbiopic/status/1712502072153624836

It wouldn't surprise me if they gave up on releasing new music along with the movie, but it would be cool if they were to bring back the plans they had in 2018 of releasing singles as a way to promote the movie and put MJ back in the charts before the movie is out. How long does a movie promotion last? 1-2 months? They could do it similarly to how MJ wanted to release new music while he was in London and release 2 singles within that timeframe, then compile them on an EP release with a few extra songs.
Maybe they’ll take the same approach they did with the This is It soundtrack and just shove a few random demos on the biopic soundtrack album as bonus tracks. I can imagine a few at the bottom of the track list “I was a Loser - Demo”, “Chicago 1945 - Demo”.

Didn't Neff-U work on remixing some old tracks during 2007/08 sessions (like TYLA, for example)?
Yeah but he wasn't credited for any of those reworks, almost all of the songs that are attached to his name are songs that are new so it's likely that one is a new song as well. There's Red Eye but according to Damien that could be a different song than the one that was mentioned in the 1993 deposition.

Last edited:
Rodney Jerkins recently played Tyrese’s version of 2000 Watts at a house party, it’s really interesting how much MJ and Teddy Riley developed the song from this demo.
Is it 100% certain that this isn't a fake leak made with a fan mix or something? With that channel I can never tell.

Back