The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

It comes from Akon. He said 4-5 songs. It's pretty clear.
There have to be 2 or 3 demos at least in the state of Ghost of another lover.
I don't believe that's the case. I think the best example is "Stop Playin' Games". This is the most probable state of the songs. Demoes with a session singer. We know for a fact that Michael never got to record most of the post-Invincible era songs. Maybe one of them is in the same state as She Don't Love Me with just the chorus recorded.

I just remembered this:

In an interview of June 26, 2009, Giorgio Tuinfort, who worked with Akon, worked for 1 week in the studio with MJ in 2008. He said that there were several demos, some of which only ideas and harmonies, and among the demos there were two tracks that contained MJ's vocals. One is HMH. The other may very well be just a chorus for example.

For information, Giorgio Tuinfort is at the origin, with John McCain, of the first remix of LNFSG.

He said they've done other records outside of HMH, but it's all incomplete to the point he wants to do nothing with them. The only thing new about the interview is that he gave a specific number.
Akon is like will.i.am, who lets the vocals rot in his vault.

Last edited:
I guess Akons songs would need the Weeknd or Timberlake to fill the gaps and make it a hit.
With Hold My Hand its the same. This is Akon feat. Michael.
It's not impossible to do, oh
They are not gonna do that my guy. Akon ain't even in vogue no more.

A fun exercise one day would be to imagine what songs would have been made ready if there were no leaks in the 90s and 2000s.

I really wish a talented fan would create the "New Album" with the help of A.I to fill the gaps and finish the post-invincible songs.
With songs such as The Loser, Gloucestershire, I'm Dreamin', Stop Playin' Games, Ghost of Another Lover, Throwing Your Life Away, Hold My Hand, Scared of The Moon etc.
Using songs that we know that Michael considered to finish from the lists.

I really wish a talented fan would create the "New Album" with the help of A.I to fill the gaps and finish the post-invincible songs.
With songs such as The Loser, Gloucestershire, I'm Dreamin', Stop Playin' Games, Ghost of Another Lover, Throwing Your Life Away, Hold My Hand, Scared of The Moon etc.
Using songs that we know that Michael considered to finish from the lists.
Fake lyrics, fake vocals.. Funny how fans campaigned so strongly against the Cascio tracks are now all over AI

MJ was supposed to record the falsetto at the beginning and the parts with missing vocals but he gave up after the song leaked.

Is Michael doing background vocals in the first section?

This song is a banger as is, let alone if Michael had a bigger role...

Michael should have put his vocals on "stop playing", leaked or not. That song had the potential to be the best song he's been involved in since the HIStory album.

AI is entertaining, but MJ is one of those artists that (in my opinion) can’t be well replicated. I don’t say that as a fan—there are just some celebrities that sound really weird on all the AI attempts I’ve heard. MJ just sounds unnatural.

If they made AI sing MJs lyrics on paper maybe it'd be okay.

But doing the tribute album where other artists sing his songs is, much cleaner, and smarter.

But they ain't doing that, so cry about it.

since the song Thriller was first named Starlight, was the album also going to be titled Starlight from the start or did they come up with an album title way later? if we even know anything ab that lol

We should also do a thread with songs most likely to leak and also maybe, released. Like maybe ranking from 1 to 10. I'd say Throwing your Life Away is a 9. Buffalo Bill, an 8. Innocent Man a 6. Not sure what's a 3. The classical music probably.

Back