The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

I think Damien Shields is the closest thing we have to authority on unreleased material, he has an extensive knowledge of a lot of it (Xscape Orgins is a great read)

With that being said I don't think he's heard everything. I'd even guess that he's heard a lot of stuff in "early stages" rather than its final form
He knows more than Vogel or Rain,but I don't know if that means his opinions on it are watertight.

I think Damien Shields is the closest thing we have to authority on unreleased material, he has an extensive knowledge of a lot of it (Xscape Orgins is a great read)

With that being said I don't think he's heard everything. I'd even guess that he's heard a lot of stuff in "early stages" rather than its final form
The U.S Copyright Office requires you to copyright the most up-to-date version of the song you have so what he heard is unfortunately all there is. Most of what he heard are songs from HIStory-Post Invincible though and it's no surprise that most of the songs from those eras are mostly unfinished.

Dream Away and Who Do You Know are proof that the 80's is where the vault still has a lot of content so I do honestly believe that there's enough for 3-4 albums, if also counting leaked songs and the high probability of songs that we never heard of.

Dangerous, should've been had it's special edition. Since it didn't those songs are still widely able to have a proper Spotify release. Then they can see what else is in the vault. Deep in the Night is still so pretty, could make sense on a box set.
Eh, I'm sure there's some Bryan Loren tracks remaining. It might be the era with the most content without counting Thriller and Bad.

Joy. They have Joy.
And Seven Digits, Don't Believe It, Ghost Of Another Lover, Serious Effect, If You Don't Love Me, Man In Black, Boots Groove and maybe some others we never heard of. Bryan Loren has made over 20 songs with MJ so it's very much possible that there's some songs we never heard that are complete enough. We're also still learning about new titles from that era like The Choice and Garbage.
Also. Lol. It might be the era with the most content. Without counting the eras with the most content.
Yeah? That's the point of my message? What are you on about lol.

The U.S Copyright Office requires you to copyright the most up-to-date version of the song you have so what he heard is unfortunately all there is. Most of what he heard are songs from HIStory-Post Invincible though and it's no surprise that most of the songs from those eras are mostly unfinished.

Dream Away and Who Do You Know are proof that the 80's is where the vault still has a lot of content so I do honestly believe that there's enough for 3-4 albums, if also counting leaked songs and the high probability of songs that we never heard of.
This could be me just coping, but I feel like the estate is not copyrighting the most up-to-date versions of their songs for some reason. I mean, the only real reason they claim the vault is empty is to get the IRS off their back, so them lying again wouldn’t really surprise me.

Last edited:
There’s no sole authority on MJ’s vault. Each source we have has specific ranges of knowledge, but nobody can say for certain that they know the entirety of what exists unless they have direct access to the vault. Not to say that Damien should be discredited, but he was just as taken aback by “Loving You” and “Dream Away” as we were, so clearly there are gaps in his knowledge.

There’s no sole authority on MJ’s vault. Each source we have has specific ranges of knowledge, but nobody can say for certain that they know the entirety of what exists unless they have direct access to the vault. Not to say that Damien should be discredited, but he was just as taken aback by “Loving You” and “Dream Away” as we were, so clearly there are gaps in his knowledge.
I think no one has the full picture, not even Branca or Karen themselves.

People have to stop bitching about Loren's tracks. Slave To The Rhythm is weaker than any of them and still they managed to make it a banger and even release the OG demo.
STTR is a Babyface/L.A Reid track. Watching too much concerts is frying your brain.

Edit: Nvm I re-read your post you meant something else lol.

Last edited:
JacksonUnreleased has been teasing Get Your Weight Off Of Me on his Twitter (it apparently seems like he’s obtained the full HQ song). Do you guys think he’s bluffing or will we finally see it leak?
Of course hes bluffing lol. He is constantly posting fake snippets and spreading false information on YouTube and Twitter. He has some sort of weird grudge against unreleased MJ collectors and expects everything he wants hand fed to the community as if we all live in some communist country lol the sense of entitlement is insane. Lyrics he posted on Twitter arent even right anyway.

People have to stop bitching about Loren's tracks. Slave To The Rhythm is weaker than any of them and still they managed to make it a banger and even release the OG demo.
You think STTR is worse than The Verdict and 7 Digits?

Of course hes bluffing lol. He is constantly posting fake snippets and spreading false information on YouTube and Twitter. He has some sort of weird grudge against unreleased MJ collectors and expects everything he wants hand fed to the community as if we all live in some communist country lol the sense of entitlement is insane. Lyrics he posted on Twitter arent even right anyway.
I thought he was bluffing too lol. He’s falsely claimed to have a bunch of unreleased songs (Throwin’ Your Life Away, comes to mind) in his possession in the past.

“Slave to the Rhythm” has potential, but the demo is remarkably bland in my opinion. The Timbaland and Justin Bieber remixes make it worthwhile. I don’t mind the Tricky Stewart remix, but it feels a little amateur.

From what I’ve heard of “Seven Digits,” I think the production/beat is miles better. I’d love to hear the full thing, especially if MJ liked it enough to consider revisiting it for Blood on the Dance Floor.

“The Verdict” is cool, but it’s hard to judge since it’s so barebones. I wonder if it ever progressed.

“Slave to the Rhythm” has potential, but the demo is remarkably bland in my opinion. The Timbaland and Justin Bieber remixes make it worthwhile. I don’t mind the Tricky Stewart remix, but it feels a little amateur.

From what I’ve heard of “Seven Digits,” I think the production/beat is miles better. I’d love to hear the full thing, especially if MJ liked it enough to consider revisiting it for Blood on the Dance Floor.

“The Verdict” is cool, but it’s hard to judge since it’s so barebones. I wonder if it ever progressed.
You almost made me hate you less.

I must be the only person in the world who prefers the original version out of all else, I agree that the production is really bland and it even reminds me of elevator music but it's the version that makes MJ's vocals stand out the most imo.

Pretty sure he mentioned the instrumental of We Are Here To Change The World being done when Michael was in the hospital, not Another Part Of Me.

"Liberian Girl and Another Part of Me were pre Synclavier done during the last third of Victory and way before Bad's writing and development phase." - John Barnes

I can't find his other quote but he confirmed APOM was being done while MJ was in the hospital

Back