The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

JacksonUnreleased has been teasing Get Your Weight Off Of Me on his Twitter (it apparently seems like he’s obtained the full HQ song). Do you guys think he’s bluffing or will we finally see it leak?

Last edited:
JacksonUnreleased has been teasing Get Your Weight Off Of Me on his Twitter (it apparently seems like he’s obtained the full HQ song). Do you guys think he’s bluffing or will we finally see it leak?
I've never trusted that person when it comes to what he says. He lied before, like when he said he has "TYLA" and "Men In Black" back when the hard drives theft happened.

Nah he doesn't and has never had it lol, if he did he wouldn't have been messaging me on an alt account trying to get the song off me

Nah he doesn't and has never had it lol, if he did he wouldn't have been messaging me on an alt account trying to get the song off me
How did you get CGYWOOM and is it in high quality or like the disturbingly low quality snippets?

The teasing of this song, with this snippets, by fans who don't want to leak the full version is absolutely ridiculous. We have a new 10 seconds snippet every 3 months.
No leak is better than 10 seconds snippets sometimes

It might even date back to 1983 but John Barnes confirmed he and Michael were working on APOM while Michael was in the hospital recovering from the Pepsi incident.
Pretty sure he mentioned the instrumental of We Are Here To Change The World being done when Michael was in the hospital, not Another Part Of Me.

Not commenting on "JacksonUnreleased" specifically, but if you gave most people who tease unreleased songs an enema, you'd be flooded in shit.

Bluffing. And the guy had the audacity to tweet about me. 🤦‍♂️

The teasing of this song, with this snippets, by fans who don't want to leak the full version is absolutely ridiculous. We have a new 10 seconds snippet every 3 months.
No leak is better than 10 seconds snippets sometimes
We basically have the full song at this point. Aside from the pre-chorus, there really won’t be anything entirely new to hear. The recent fan made reconstructions on YouTube also are pretty accurate.

I think it's true.
- Off The Wall and History outtakes = approximately 10 songs
- Thriller outtakes = approximately 10 songs
- Dangerous outtakes = approximately 10 songs
- Bad outtakes = approximately 10 songs
- Invincible outtakes = approximately 10 songs
- 2001-2009 songs = approximately 10 songs

So I believe there are still 60 unreleased songs in the vault. Compared to the approximately 90 songs released on the 7 albums, it's big
Where did you get this info from? I would be surprised if there are even 5 releasable songs left from Off the Wall and History.

John Branca, if you're reading this through your snitch in here, peep this shit. Just see how bored we all are here. People be arguing and getting heated over stupid shit all because we don't have a new concert to watch or a new song to listen to.

Maybe it's about time to stop polishing Ferraris and get to doing something for the people who support your business.

John Branca, if you're reading this through your snitch in here, peep this shit. Just see how bored we all are here. People be arguing and getting heated over stupid shit all because we don't have a new concert to watch or a new song to listen to.

Maybe it's about time to stop polishing Ferraris and get to doing something for the people who support your business.
John Branca is Mj_frenzy.

Yeah, doesn’t even make sense in context of what we know is left in the vault.
We know very little about what's in the vault, and there's plenty of songs like Dream Away that we won't ever know about until we do know about it.

And Damien's pompous fact of the matter nonsense mean nothing to me. To him, anything with "nonsensical mumbling" is a no go. And so is giving away songs for people to cover. And so is making duets out of them. And so is converting them into radio contemporary tracks. Sure, the box set idea works but it's not coming anywhere near this decade, surely. At least this half of it, maybe the next half.

I think it's true.
- Off The Wall and History outtakes = approximately 10 songs
- Thriller outtakes = approximately 10 songs
- Dangerous outtakes = approximately 10 songs
- Bad outtakes = approximately 10 songs
- Invincible outtakes = approximately 10 songs
- 2001-2009 songs = approximately 10 songs

So I believe there are still 60 unreleased songs in the vault. Compared to the approximately 90 songs released on the 7 albums, it's big
Well, yeah, count it up:

OTW, idk, but there's at least demoes of every song that made it, and Little Susie and Wanna Be Startin' Somethin. There's also Destiny/Triumph era overlap. I'd love hearing the Heartbreak Hotel demo.

Thriller, has tons. Hot Street, Nightline, Rolling the Dice, that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Bad, even more than that, Throwing Your Life Away, Streetwalker Ver. 2, other versions of Don't Be Messin' Round, can still be released. There's a lotta overlap with Victory tracks also, like Buffalo Bill and Chicago 1945. People forget there's multiple takes of the same songs in the vaults, likely able to be released as well, it's what every other posthumous production does as well.

Dangerous, should've been had it's special edition. Since it didn't those songs are still widely able to have a proper Spotify release. Then they can see what else is in the vault. Deep in the Night is still so pretty, could make sense on a box set.

HIStory is where it gets pretty narrow, and it is narrow, but it was a focused time. They used up all the songs already, okay. In the Back, Morphine, Blood, Is It Scary. You've Been enjoying most of these outtakes already. Me personally, I'd still wanna see them give a shot to Faces, that song just goes hard. And the demoes would be compelling too.

Blood on the Dance Floor 30 is coming up. Just give us more remixes of all the tracks lol. That oughta satisfy

Invincible, well, they've exhausted pretty much half their outtakes. And they have been since 2003. We've been hearing Invincible outtakes and keep hearing them. And yet we may not be done yet, there's still room for a few more. CGYWOM chief among them. And then post Invincible, there's still lots of demoes and sketches we want to hear anyway, there's his classical album, and whatever Will I Am has, if only he'd be willing to share and let us hear.

I think Damien Shields is the closest thing we have to authority on unreleased material, he has an extensive knowledge of a lot of it (Xscape Orgins is a great read)

With that being said I don't think he's heard everything. I'd even guess that he's heard a lot of stuff in "early stages" rather than its final form

Well, yeah, count it up:

OTW, idk, but there's at least demoes of every song that made it, and Little Susie and Wanna Be Startin' Somethin. There's also Destiny/Triumph era overlap. I'd love hearing the Heartbreak Hotel demo.

Thriller, has tons. Hot Street, Nightline, Rolling the Dice, that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Bad, even more than that, Throwing Your Life Away, Streetwalker Ver. 2, other versions of Don't Be Messin' Round, can still be released. There's a lotta overlap with Victory tracks also, like Buffalo Bill and Chicago 1945. People forget there's multiple takes of the same songs in the vaults, likely able to be released as well, it's what every other posthumous production does as well.

Dangerous, should've been had it's special edition. Since it didn't those songs are still widely able to have a proper Spotify release. Then they can see what else is in the vault. Deep in the Night is still so pretty, could make sense on a box set.

HIStory is where it gets pretty narrow, and it is narrow, but it was a focused time. They used up all the songs already, okay. In the Back, Morphine, Blood, Is It Scary. You've Been enjoying most of these outtakes already. Me personally, I'd still wanna see them give a shot to Faces, that song just goes hard. And the demoes would be compelling too.

Blood on the Dance Floor 30 is coming up. Just give us more remixes of all the tracks lol. That oughta satisfy

Invincible, well, they've exhausted pretty much half their outtakes. And they have been since 2003. We've been hearing Invincible outtakes and keep hearing them. And yet we may not be done yet, there's still room for a few more. CGYWOM chief among them. And then post Invincible, there's still lots of demoes and sketches we want to hear anyway, there's his classical album, and whatever Will I Am has, if only he'd be willing to share and let us hear.
Don’t forget about Bruce Swedien’s 1994 mix of Much Too Soon, that’s a gem for sure.

And to be fair, when I advocate certain songs, I do it for me and my big MJ fans in the family.

I'm not gonna interrupt the DJ at a party playing PYT and say "Play something real"

And give him "Can't Get Your Weight Off Me" or The Verdict lol

Back