The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

When I stated what i'd improve on that was in reference on how to fix/finish it for release. Just because it's not 100% finished doesn't completely shield it from negative opinions. It would be unfair to judge it as a finished song though which is different.

Yes I agree it's not shielded from criticism, just misunderstood where you were coming from is all :)

Sometimes it's for the best, She Was Lovin' Me wouldn't have gotten the popularity it did if it wasn't for the remix.

I prefer the vibe of the original so would prefer to hear a later version of that. Obviously the song has blown up because of the remix and I cannot disagree with that.

The original version on the disc was made as shitty sounding as possible I am incredibly salty

I prefer the vibe of the original so would prefer to hear a later version of that. Obviously the song has blown up because of the remix and I cannot disagree with that.

The original version on the disc was made as shitty sounding as possible I am incredibly salty
Yeah a lot of the times I prefer the originals more, especially when it comes to songs like Hollywood Tonight. But if a remix is going to attract a wider audience then I can excuse them making such massive changes, as long as we get to hear the original version as well.

We need really someone who beats the ass of John branca and McClain

Q: Have you done other songs with Michael Jackson, other than these three?

F: We did some other songs, I do not think we've finalized anything. I'm not sure I can tell you much more.

Q: Overall, how many songs did you write for Michael?

F: Oh, about thirty, and I had to save five or six of 'em.

Q: And you have these songs in your possession today?

F: Most of his novels are in the coffers now. We have no control over them. They keep everything in the chests.

Q: So is the hands of the Estate?

F: Yes, absolutely. John McClain is responsible for it.

Q: Is he the boss!

F: Yes, the boss!

Q: Were you able to hear new songs?

F: Yes, I could listen to most of them. But I can not say anything, sorry. I'm not allowed to disclose anything.

Q: Let's play a little game instead. I'll give you the names of songs, and you tell me whether or not you've heard 'em. Have you heard "Escape"?

F: "Escape"? That tells me nothing.

Q: "Fear," "Face", does that tell you something?

F: No, nothing at all

Q: Have you listened to "Do You Know Where Your Children Are?

F: I've heard it in the studios.

Q: "Crack Kills"?

F: Never heard of that.

Q: The "gloved One"?

F: No.

Q: In fact, it would be easier if you give us some names...Could you give us the name of an unreleased track that you particularly marked and talk a little?

F: There's a song we made together, but I do not know if he has completed his vocal parts. It's called "Rise Above It All". It's a song I wrote and on which we worked.

Q: What was it about?

F: It's an upbeat song. If you feel bad, if things are going wrong in the world, be positive and try to be as happy as possible, leaving aside all the negative things. Overcome negativity, go beyond the woes of the world, all wars, the starving children and all the bad things. Assemble yourselves, hold your hand, raise your hands to heaven and pass it all. It's a little theme song. I can not say whether he had recorded the song, but in any case, we worked on it. There are other songs on which they collaborated. Most of these songs are mid-tempo, but I can not say anything more.

Quagmire: Have you talked with John McClain of songs that you recorded with Michael and what he intended to do with them?

Dr. Freeze: No. It's hard to go directly into contact with John McClain, he is very busy. The subject has not yet been addressed.

We need really someone who beats the ass of John branca and McClain

Q: Have you done other songs with Michael Jackson, other than these three?

F: We did some other songs, I do not think we've finalized anything. I'm not sure I can tell you much more.

Q: Overall, how many songs did you write for Michael?

F: Oh, about thirty, and I had to save five or six of 'em.

Q: And you have these songs in your possession today?

F: Most of his novels are in the coffers now. We have no control over them. They keep everything in the chests.

Q: So is the hands of the Estate?

F: Yes, absolutely. John McClain is responsible for it.

Q: Is he the boss!

F: Yes, the boss!

Q: Were you able to hear new songs?

F: Yes, I could listen to most of them. But I can not say anything, sorry. I'm not allowed to disclose anything.

Q: Let's play a little game instead. I'll give you the names of songs, and you tell me whether or not you've heard 'em. Have you heard "Escape"?

F: "Escape"? That tells me nothing.

Q: "Fear," "Face", does that tell you something?

F: No, nothing at all

Q: Have you listened to "Do You Know Where Your Children Are?

F: I've heard it in the studios.

Q: "Crack Kills"?

F: Never heard of that.

Q: The "gloved One"?

F: No.

Q: In fact, it would be easier if you give us some names...Could you give us the name of an unreleased track that you particularly marked and talk a little?

F: There's a song we made together, but I do not know if he has completed his vocal parts. It's called "Rise Above It All". It's a song I wrote and on which we worked.

Q: What was it about?

F: It's an upbeat song. If you feel bad, if things are going wrong in the world, be positive and try to be as happy as possible, leaving aside all the negative things. Overcome negativity, go beyond the woes of the world, all wars, the starving children and all the bad things. Assemble yourselves, hold your hand, raise your hands to heaven and pass it all. It's a little theme song. I can not say whether he had recorded the song, but in any case, we worked on it. There are other songs on which they collaborated. Most of these songs are mid-tempo, but I can not say anything more.

Quagmire: Have you talked with John McClain of songs that you recorded with Michael and what he intended to do with them?

Dr. Freeze: No. It's hard to go directly into contact with John McClain, he is very busy. The subject has not yet been addressed.
I'm sure that interview comes from before the release of Xscape because there's no other song from Dr. Freeze. Blue Gangsta, APWNN and Break Of Dawn are the only ones MJ recorded. There's no reason to be mad at them here.

He said there is more than 3 songs!
He wrote 30 songs for MJ, of which 6 of them he showed to him. Blue Gangsta, Break Of Dawn, APWNN, Jungle City, Is She Coming back and Rise Above It All. There's no evidence that MJ recorded the last 3 so the interview has to be from before the release of Xscape.

It’s the same shit like with Michael prince and Brad buxer songs

So we must close the book and must say Michael was to lazy to record songs? This was it?

He pretty much retired after Invincible 😭
Pretty much after HIStory, there almost isn't any unreleased song remaining after that era. Retiring might not be the right word though, he was doing a lot at that time. It's just that he didn't feel like recording his vocals until the songs he made was fully done.

Pretty much after HIStory, there almost isn't any unreleased song remaining after that era.
Kind of. I find it weird how little outtakes there seem to be of that album. It seems as though mj was stripped of material and ideas from 94-97. HIStory reusing a Bad era song and its his only album with a cover. BOTDF being all recycled scraps as well.

Kind of. I find it weird how little outtakes there seem to be of that album. It seems as though mj was stripped of material and ideas from 94-97. HIStory reusing a Bad era song and its his only album with a cover. BOTDF being all recycled scraps as well.
There used to be a considerable number of outtakes, but it all went to either BOTDF or TUC. Now we're left with nothing from that era except for a couple of mumbled songs.

I would kill to hear the will.I.am Tracks it is so dissapointend i was 18 years old when I heard about the collaboration i was downloading every single will.i.am production and heard it over years because Michael fooled us that there is coming a new album …. What comes thriller 25… it is till today my biggest trauma I went through a hard time that period. Michaels real dead wasn’t 2009 it started 2001 we defended him everywhere etc but we never get a special except tuc from him and now from the estate back now I’m not in a great health shape my fear is to die without hearing the backcatalogue especially the will.i.am tracks and Rodney jerkins

I would kill to hear the will.I.am Tracks it is so dissapointend i was 18 years old when I heard about the collaboration i was downloading every single will.i.am production and heard it over years because Michael fooled us that there is coming a new album …. What comes thriller 25… it is till today my biggest trauma I went through a hard time that period
Closest you can get.

The earliest Chicago 1945 seemed to be thoroughly worked on was sometime during the BAD sessions; the booklet for Xscape states it outright:

For those who don’t believe me, feel free to check out your own booklets; the exact same quote will be on it.
Chicago 1945 definitely sounds like Bad vocals

Or not enough ;)

This is a reference to the mix being unfinished I do not endourse altering tracks beyond their original intention
Nah, it's the way he altered it that feels half hearted.

And he did the cardinal sin that no other producer has done at all, period, and that's alter the structure of the song. He changed the way things go, like the "Chicagooooo" parts. He cut down the ending and the bridge too I think.

And he did the cardinal sin that no other producer has done at all, period, and that's alter the structure of the song. He changed the way things go, like the "Chicagooooo" parts. He cut down the ending and the bridge too I think.
Honestly having not heard the original I'm not gonna comment on how it was altered or how half hearted said altering was lol.

@Lord Jackson send me pm i have the Adress of John McClain
Get a copy of Dark Lady while you two are at it 🙃

like the "Chicagooooo" parts. He cut down the ending
I don't know, that part seems more fit as an intro.
I saw you posted that the other day. It's clear dr freeze singing. whether they were tracks he was working on for others or for MJ is a mystery.
Yeah I'm in huge doubt because an album's worth full of songs meant for MJ is too good to be true lol. It's weird how it seems that it all leaked except for Is She Coming back.

Back